Manchester United return to Premier League action on Sunday as relegation-threatened Southampton visit Old Trafford.
The match will not be shown on television in the UK, with Fulham vs Arsenal taking the 14:00 (GMT) kick-off spot on Sky Sports. However, there are still plenty of ways to watch Man Utd vs Southampton around the world.
Below, we explain how to watch Manchester United vs Southampton in a host of different countries. We also explain how to catch the action in the UK, before sharing our preview and prediction for the big game.
How to watch Man Utd vs Southampton worldwide
- Australia (01:00): Optus Sport, Sport 24 Extra
- Belgium (15:00): Play Sports 4, Sport 24 Extra
- Brazil (11:00): Sport 24 Extra, Star+
- Canada (09:00): fuboTV Canada, Sport 24 Extra
- China (22:00): iQiyi, Migu, QQ Sports Live, Sport 24 Extra
- Denmark (15:00): Sport 24 Extra, TV3+ HD, Viaplay Denmark
- Egypt (16:00): beIN SPORTS CONNECT, beIN Sports English 2, beIN Sports Premium 2, Sport 24 Extra, TOD
- France (15:00): Canal+ Sport 360, Sport 24 Extra
- Germany (15:00): Sky Go, Sky Sport 5/HD, Sport 24 Extra, WOW
- Ghana (14:00): DStv Now, Sport 24 Extra, SuperSport GOtv Football, SuperSport MaXimo 1
- India (19:30): Hotstar VIP, JioTV, Sport 24 Extra, Star Sports Select 1, Star Sports Select HD1
- Ireland (14:00): Sport 24 Extra
- Italy (15:00): NOW TV, Sky Go Italia, Sky Sport Football, Sport 24 Extra
- Netherlands (15:00): Sport 24 Extra, Viaplay Netherlands
- New Zealand (03:00): Sky Sport 5 NZ, Sky Sport NOW, Sport 24 Extra
- Pakistan (19:00): Sport 24 Extra, Star Sports Select HD1
- Spain (15:00): DAZN, DAZN 2, Movistar+, Sport 24 Extra
- Thailand (21:00): Sport 24 Extra, True Premier Football HD 3
- United Kingdom (14:00): Sport 24 Extra
- United States (05:00): Peacock, SiriusXM FC, Sport 24 Extra
Can’t see your country below? Don’t worry! We have a comprehensive page dedicated to Manchester United vs Southampton live streams, so be sure to check that out for a full list of countries and channels.
Preview: Manchester United vs Southampton
Manchester United produced the perfect response to last weekend’s 7-0 humiliation at the hands of Liverpool, securing a 4-1 midweek victory over Spanish side Real Betis to set one foot in the Europa League quarter finals.
Unsurprisingly, Marcus Rashford opened the scoring on Thursday, netting his 18th goal in 22 appearances since the World Cup, while Antony, Bruno Fernandes and Wout Weghorst completed the rout to hand the Red Devils a fifth win in six games across all competitions.
When you look at the bigger picture, Erik ten Hag’s side are unbeaten in 20 matches at Old Trafford, having picked up 18 wins and two draws since their last home loss. Needless to say, that is not good news for Southampton.
Meanwhile, the visitors find themselves rock bottom of the Premier League table – 28 points behind third-placed Man Utd – having lost 16 of their 25 games this season.
Saints can take confidence from the fact that they have won two of their last three league outings, with a shock triumph at Chelsea preceding a narrow victory over Leicester City. That said, their recent record against United is a major cause for concern.
Having failed to win any of their previous 14 meetings with the Red Devils – suffering a 9-0 thrashing in 2021 for good measure – Southampton are not expected to upset the odds at Old Trafford.
Man Utd vs Southampton prediction
Given the 28-point gulf between high-flying Manchester United and struggling Southampton, all the signs point towards a straightforward home win on Sunday.
In addition to boasting the joint-best home defence in the Premier League, United have scored over 1.5 goals in 17 of their 19 games since the turn of the year. Accordingly, we expect the hosts to cruise to a comfortable victory.
Stick around for more great Sports Streams News!