Fulham

Fulham

Fulham

Full time
00
30.01.24
Everton

Everton

Everton

How to watch Fulham vs Everton online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Danjuma, Arnaut
    • Dobbin, Lewis Norman

    Arnaut Danjuma, who was grimacing earlier, has been substituted. Lewis Norman Dobbin is the substitute for Everton.

  • 81'
    Substitution
    • Calvert-Lewin, Dominic
    • Beto

    Everton make their second substitution with Beto replacing Dominic Calvert-Lewin.

  • 81'
    Substitution
    • Young, Ashley
    • Patterson, Nathan

    Sean Dyche is making the team's first substitution at Craven Cottage with Nathan Patterson replacing Ashley Young.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Diop, Issa
    • Ream, Tim

    Tim Ream is replacing Issa Diop for the home team.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Jimenez, Raul
    • Muniz, Rodrigo

    The home team have replaced Raul Jimenez with Rodrigo Muniz. This is the first substitution made today by Marco Silva.

  • 42'
    Yellow Card
    • Branthwaite, Jarrad

    Everton's Jarrad Branthwaite has been booked in London.

  • 28'
    Yellow Card
    • Godfrey, Ben

    Ben Godfrey (Everton) has received a first yellow card.

  • 26'
    Yellow Card
    • Palhinha, Joao

    Joao Palhinha is booked for the home team.

  • Match Started

    The match has started.

Line-ups

Fulham
(4-2-3-1)
(4-4-1-1)
Everton
17Leno21Castagne4Adarabioyo31Diop33Robinson26Palhinha10Cairney14Reid18Pereira20Willian7Jimenez1Pickford22Godfrey6Tarkowski32Branthwaite19Mykolenko18Young7McNeil37Garner10Danjuma11Harrison9Calvert-Lewin
Everton
(4-4-1-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Fulham69%
31% Everton
Shots
12Off goal65On goal2

9
Shots blocked
8
15
Corner kicks
6
3
Offsides
2
2
Saves
5
6
Fouls
12
1
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Fulham vs Everton Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Fulham FC and Everton FC when Fulham FC is playing at home is 2-0. 4 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between Fulham FC and Everton FC is 2-0. 5 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 18 meetings with Fulham FC playing at home, Fulham FC have won 10 times, there have been 4 draws while Everton FC have won 4 times. The goal difference is 24-17 in favour of Fulham FC.
During the last 38 meetings, Fulham FC have won 13 times, there have been 6 draws while Everton FC have won 19 times. The goal difference is 57-40 in favour of Everton FC.
Last season's matches: 0-0 (Fulham FC at home) and 1-3 (Everton FC at home).
Did you know that Fulham FC scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Everton FC scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Everton FC haven't won any of their last 3 games against Fulham FC.
Fulham FC haven't scored in 4 of their 10 home matches in Premier League this season.
Everton FC haven't scored in 3 of their 10 away matches in Premier League this season.
Fulham FC's home record this season: 6-0-4.
Raul Jimenez is Fulham FC's top scorer with 5 goals. Abdoulaye Doucoure has scored 6 times for Everton FC.
A year ago, Fulham FC were number 9 in the table with 31 points. Now they are number 13 with 24 points.
Everton FC have kept a clean sheet in 3 matches in a row.
Fulham FC wins 1st half in 29% of their matches, Everton FC in 22% of their matches.
Fulham FC wins 29% of halftimes, Everton FC wins 22%.
The winner of their last meeting was Fulham FC.
On their last meeting Fulham FC won by 1 goals.
When Fulham FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 100% of their matches.
When Everton FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 76% of their matches.
When Fulham FC is down 0-1 home, they win 9% of their matches.
When Everton FC is down 1-0 away, they win 10% of their matches.
In Premier League, Everton FC has better performance than Fulham FC.
Fulham FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Everton FC's.
Fulham FC have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against Everton FC (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Fulham FC won 4, Everton FC won 0, 1 draws.
Fulham FC have lost just 1 of their last 5 Premier League games against Everton FC.
Everton FC have won just 1 of their last 5 Premier League games against Fulham FC.
Fulham FC scores 1.4 goals in a match against Everton FC and Everton FC scores 0.4 goals against Fulham FC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Fulham FC and Everton FC is 1.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Fulham FC and Everton FC is 0.6.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Premier League.
Fulham FC scores 1.72 goals when playing at home and Everton FC scores 1.27 goals when playing away (on average).
Fulham FC wins 1st half in 28% of their matches, Everton FC in 22% of their matches.
Fulham FC wins 28% of halftimes, Everton FC wins 22%.
When Fulham FC is down 0-1 home, they win 8% of their matches.
Fulham FC scores 1.69 goals when playing at home and Everton FC scores 1.27 goals when playing away (on average).
Fulham FC wins 1st half in 28% of their matches, Everton FC in 21% of their matches.
Fulham FC wins 28% of halftimes, Everton FC wins 21%.
When Fulham FC is down 0-1 home, they win 7% of their matches.
Fulham FC scores 1.63 goals when playing at home and Everton FC scores 1.27 goals when playing away (on average).
Fulham FC haven't won in their last 4 games.
Everton FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Fulham FC's.
Both teams lost their last match.
If Willian scores against Everton FC it will be his 5th goal for Fulham FC this season.
1/45

News

Form

FulhamFulham
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    2 Mar 2024
    Fulham
    3 : 0
    Brighton
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    24 Feb 2024
    Man Utd
    1 : 2
    Fulham
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    17 Feb 2024
    Fulham
    1 : 2
    Aston Villa
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    10 Feb 2024
    Fulham
    3 : 1
    Bournemouth
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    3 Feb 2024
    Burnley
    2 : 2
    Fulham
EvertonEverton
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    2 Mar 2024
    Everton
    1 : 3
    West Ham
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    24 Feb 2024
    Brighton
    1 : 1
    Everton
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    19 Feb 2024
    Everton
    1 : 1
    Crystal Palace
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    10 Feb 2024
    Man City
    2 : 0
    Everton
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    3 Feb 2024
    Everton
    2 : 2
    Tottenham

Head to head

Fulham
Matches:7
Everton
43%
Wins: 3
43%
Draws: 3
14%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Jan 2024
    FulhamFulham
    0 : 0
    EvertonEverton
  2. Flag ENGEFL Cup
    19 Dec 2023
    EvertonEverton
    1 : 1
    FulhamFulham
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    12 Aug 2023
    EvertonEverton
    0 : 1
    FulhamFulham
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    15 Apr 2023
    EvertonEverton
    1 : 3
    FulhamFulham
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    29 Oct 2022
    FulhamFulham
    0 : 0
    EvertonEverton

Premier League Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
11Chelsea106102636
12Fulham105122735
13Bournemouth87112631
...
15Brentford75152726
16Everton87122725
17Nottm Forest66152724

Match information

In an upcoming Premier League fixture, Fulham London will host Everton FC at Craven Cottage. Scheduled for Tuesday, 30 January 2024 at 19:45 UTC, this match will see the 13th-placed home team tackle the 17th-placed visitors.

The last encounter between these two sides took place on 19 December 2023 in the EFL Cup, resulting in a 1-1 draw. Their historical head-to-head record over their last six meetings shows Fulham London leading with three wins, while Everton FC has one victory, and two games have ended in draws. Notably, Fulham London is yet to win at home against Everton, with all their three wins coming as the visiting team.

For this fixture, there are currently no details provided about TV or streaming broadcasts. In terms of predictions, the odds suggest a close contest, with the home team being slight favorites having a 49.41% chance of victory, compared to a 26.31% chance for an away team win, and a 24.29% likelihood of the match ending in a draw. The betting odds from bet365 reflect this sentiment with Fulham London at 2.4, a draw at 3.25, and Everton FC at 3.