Data Controller of all personal data obtained and processed through www.sporticos.com website (hereinafter „Service”) is Sporticos sp. z o.o. (hereinafter „Sporticos”) with its registered seat at Grochowska 306/308, Warsaw (03-840), Poland.
Before you start using our Service please read this Policy. By using Service you accept all rules of the Policy without any reservations. If you don’t accept any provisions of the Policy you shall stop using Service.
If you have any questions or doubts in relation to contents of this Policy please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our contact data are presented in How to contact us? Section.
Personal Data – means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person defined in accordance with GDPR in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, e-mail address, IP.
Service – Internet service available at www.sporticos.com that is using SSL protocol used to encrypt data to ensure security of your Personal Data during transmission of data.
Cookies – pieces of information sent by the server stored on your computer (smartphone, tablet) that you use for browsing websites.
Something about cookies
2. Remember that you can adjust your cookie settings according to your preferences at any time. In order to do so you have to change the settings of your browser. Be aware that changes in cookie settings may impact functioning of websites that you visit.
3. Cookies do not influence settings of device that you use while entering Service. Cookies enable Sporticos to personalize contents of the Service i.e. language version, accurate resolution of the Service, your interests or individual needs. Cookies that are used for authentication make filling up forms or logging in easier.
4. We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies – that are stored on your device until you stay on the website or until you shut down your browser,
- Permanent cookies – that are stored on your device for a certain period or until they are erased manually.
6. Sporticos may also use analytic cookies that are used to perform statistics and analysis that help us understand how users enjoy our Service. We use tools and features provided by Google Inc. i.g. Google Analytics and Gemius Traffic. For more information on Google Analytics code and cookies used by Google please read Google Analytics Rules on security and privacy that can be found here: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.
Processing personal data by Sporticos
1. Sporticos becomes data controller of your personal data when you provide us with your personal data while using Service (i.e. by filling up the contact form or by newsletter subscription).
2. We process your personal data on the basis of your consent or when it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
3. Your personal data may be processed by Sporticos in following purposes:
- Providing you with services or features related to Service (i.e. informing you about our offers),
- Marketing in order to keep you up to date with our new programs or features and special offers of our partners (by newsletter),
- Statistical – to test and analyze functioning of Service.
In order to process your personal data in aforementioned purposes we will request for your consent for each of the purposes.
Scope of processing your personal data may include:
- First name
- Family name
- Telephone number
Please be aware that Sporticos will not process special categories of personal data such as: racial or ethnic origin, political views, biometric data.
1. By using our contact forms or chats you may give consent for processing your personal data by Sporticos. Please be informed that giving consent is voluntary however it is necessary for using certain features i.e. newsletter.
2. We will demonstrate which consents are necessary while obtaining them.
3. Your personal data will be processed by Sporticos until they are useful for marketing or statistic purposes or until your consent stays valid. Remember that you can withdraw your consent for processing personal data at any time.
Do we transfer or disclose your personal data to third parties?
1. Please be informed that we may transfer or disclose your personal data to our trusted third parties/partners that assist us in operating Service. Transferring personal data is possible only to trusted partners that sign respective agreements that guarantee at least as high level of security od personal data as offered by Sporticos.
2. We shall transfer no information or personal data to third parties without your prior consent or when it is required or allowed by the law.
3. Your personal data may be processed by:
4. While giving your consent to processing your data in marketing or statistical purpose you agree that your personal data may by transferred to aforementioned social media provider or to our other business partners in order to perform additional services e.g. mailing.
5. Your personal data may also be transferred to third countries or international organizations. Please, be aware that such transfer may be performed only if such third country or international organization meets the requirements and standards of GDPR.
What are your rights?
1. In case we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, this consent is completely voluntary. You have right to withdraw the consent for processing your personal data at any time. Please, remember that withdrawing your consent does not influence processing your data prior to the withdrawal.
2. You have right to access your personal data at any time. You can always contact us with request for complete information on processing your personal data such as: period of the processing, purposes of the processing, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations, information on automated processing, including profiling.
3. You have the right to rectify your inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
4. You have the right to erase your personal data (“right to be forgotten”). For more information on the right to be forgotten please read art. 17 of the GDPR. You have also the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
1. You can subscribe to our Newsletter service in order to obtain messages to the e-mail address provided by you during registration process. Through our Newsletter we will send you information on: products, promotions, discounts, competitions and other events related to the Service.
2. You will receive our Newsletter not more often then once a day.
3. In order to subscribe to the Newsletter please:
- Complete the form with your actual e-mail address,
- Mark your consent for receiving information by electronic mail in respective check-box,
- Confirm your Newsletter subscription by clicking “confirm subscription” button in the e-mail send by Sporticos to e-mail address provided by you.
4. In order to cancel Newsletter subscription please use “cancel subscription” link that can be found in every e-mail received in our Newsletter service or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org using an e-mail address used during the subscription process. If you have any problems with cancelling your subscription do not hesitate to contact us!
5. Remember that erasing your e-mail address from Newsletter subscription list may, because of technical reasons, may take some time (not more than 7 days).
How to contact us?
If you have any questions you can contact us in following ways:
By letter: SPORTICOS Sp. z o.o. ul. Grochowska 306/308, 03-840 Warsaw, Poland.
For personal data processing and security information: e-mail: email@example.com