1. Football today
  2. Major League Soccer
  3. Minnesota United FC vs Real Salt Lake

Oluwaseyi (86')
Arango (24')

How to watch Minnesota United FC vs Real Salt Lake online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Eneli, Emeka

    Emeka Eneli (Salt Lake) has received a yellow card from Mark Allatin.

  • 86'
    Goal !
    • Oluwaseyi, Tani (Scorer)
    • Lod, Robin (Assist)

    Goal! The home team draw level at 1-1 through Tani Oluwaseyi.

    That's a fine assist from Robin Lod.

  • 86'
    Substitution
    • Crooks, Matt
    • Chang, Maikel

    Maikel Chang is replacing Matt Crooks for the away team.

  • 86'
    Substitution
    • Ojeda, Braian
    • Palacio, Nelson

    Pablo Mastroeni (Salt Lake) is making a fourth substitution, with Nelson Palacio replacing Braian Ojeda.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Pukki, Teemu
    • Oluwaseyi, Tani

    Tani Oluwaseyi is on a sub for Teemu Pukki for Minnesota.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Trapp, Wil
    • Oluwaseyi, Tani

    The home team have replaced Wil Trapp with Tani Oluwaseyi. This is the third substitution made today by Eric Ramsay.

  • 82'
    Yellow Card
    • MacMath, Zac

    Zac MacMath for Salt Lake has been booked by Mark Allatin and receives a first yellow card.

  • 73'
    Substitution
    • Katranis, Alexandros
    • Oviedo, Bryan

    The away team replace Alexandros Katranis with Bryan Oviedo.

  • 72'
    Substitution
    • Gomez, Andres
    • Hidalgo, Bode

    Bode Hidalgo is replacing Andres Gomez for Salt Lake at Allianz Field.

  • 64'
    Yellow Card
    • Katranis, Alexandros

    Alexandros Katranis (Salt Lake) gets a yellow card.

  • 64'
    Substitution
    • Hlongwane, Bongokuhle
    • Clark, Caden

    Eric Ramsay is making the team's second substitution at Allianz Field with Caden Clark replacing Bongokuhle Hlongwane.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Luna, Diego
    • Barajas, Fidel

    Salt Lake make their first substitution with Fidel Barajas replacing Diego Luna.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Dotson, Hassani
    • Bran Flores, Alejandro Jesus

    Eric Ramsay (Minnesota) is making a first substitution, with Alejandro Jesus Bran Flores replacing Hassani Dotson.

  • 45'
    Yellow Card
    • Trapp, Wil

    Minnesota's Wil Trapp has been booked in Saint Paul.

  • 40'
    Yellow Card
    • Rosales, Joseph

    Joseph Rosales (Minnesota) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 24'
    Goal !
    • Arango, Cristian (Scorer)
    • Gomez, Andres (Assist)

    Goal! A Cristian Arango header gives Salt Lake a 0-1 lead in Saint Paul.

    Andres Gomez instrumental with a fine assist.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Minnesota United FC
(4-3-3)
(4-2-3-1)
Real Salt Lake
97St. Clair27Taylor15Boxall2Padelford8Rosales17Lod20Trapp31Dotson11Jeong22Pukki21Hlongwane18MacMath2Brody15Glad4Vera98Katranis6Ojeda14Eneli11Gomez25Crooks8Luna9Arango
Real Salt Lake
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Minnesota United FC55%
45% Real Salt Lake
Shots
5Off goal24On goal5

12
Shots blocked
2
7
Corner kicks
6
1
Offsides
3
4
Saves
4
13
Fouls
13
2
Yellow cards
3
0
Red cards
0

Minnesota United FC vs Real Salt Lake Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Minnesota United FC and Real Salt Lake is 1-1. 4 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 8 meetings with Minnesota United FC playing at home, Minnesota United FC have won 5 times, there have been 2 draws while Real Salt Lake have won 1 times. The goal difference is 19-10 in favour of Minnesota United FC.
During the last 18 meetings, Minnesota United FC have won 6 times, there have been 9 draws while Real Salt Lake have won 3 times. The goal difference is 30-23 in favour of Minnesota United FC.
Last season's matches: 1-1 (Minnesota United FC at home) and 2-2 (Real Salt Lake at home).
Real Salt Lake haven't scored in 1 of their 3 away matches in MLS this season.
Minnesota United FC wins 1st half in 27% of their matches, Real Salt Lake in 24% of their matches.
Minnesota United FC wins 27% of halftimes, Real Salt Lake wins 24%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (2-2)
When Minnesota United FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 63% of their matches.
When Real Salt Lake leads 0-1 away, they win in 81% of their matches.
When Minnesota United FC is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches.
When Real Salt Lake is down 1-0 away, they win 23% of their matches.
In MLS, Minnesota United FC has better performance than Real Salt Lake.
Minnesota United FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Real Salt Lake's.
In the last 5 meetings Minnesota United FC won 1, Real Salt Lake won 1, 3 draws.
Minnesota United FC scores 1.2 goals in a match against Real Salt Lake and Real Salt Lake scores 1.6 goals against Minnesota United FC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Minnesota United FC and Real Salt Lake is 2.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Minnesota United FC and Real Salt Lake is 1.6.
Minnesota United FC scores 1.58 goals when playing at home and Real Salt Lake scores 1.52 goals when playing away (on average).
Minnesota United FC wins 1st half in 27% of their matches, Real Salt Lake in 23% of their matches.
Minnesota United FC wins 27% of halftimes, Real Salt Lake wins 23%.
Did you know that Real Salt Lake scores 30% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
Real Salt Lake have scored at least one goal for 5 consecutive matches.
1/23

News

Head to head

Minnesota United FC
Matches:13
Real Salt Lake
23%
Wins: 3
62%
Draws: 8
15%
Wins: 2
Recent meetings
  1. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    6 Apr 2024
    Minnesota United FCMinnesota United FC
    1 : 1
    Real Salt LakeReal Salt Lake
  2. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    24 Jun 2023
    Real Salt LakeReal Salt Lake
    2 : 2
    Minnesota United FCMinnesota United FC
  3. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    27 May 2023
    Minnesota United FCMinnesota United FC
    1 : 1
    Real Salt LakeReal Salt Lake
  4. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    31 Aug 2022
    Real Salt LakeReal Salt Lake
    3 : 0
    Minnesota United FCMinnesota United FC
  5. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    3 Jul 2022
    Minnesota United FCMinnesota United FC
    3 : 2
    Real Salt LakeReal Salt Lake

Form

Minnesota United FCMinnesota United FC
  1. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    18 May 2024
    Minnesota United FC
    2 : 1
    Portland Timbers
  2. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    15 May 2024
    Minnesota United FC
    2 : 2
    LA Galaxy
  3. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    4 May 2024
    Atlanta United FC
    1 : 2
    Minnesota United FC
  4. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    27 Apr 2024
    Minnesota United FC
    2 : 1
    Sporting Kansas City
  5. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    21 Apr 2024
    Charlotte FC
    0 : 3
    Minnesota United FC
Real Salt LakeReal Salt Lake
  1. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    18 May 2024
    Real Salt Lake
    5 : 3
    Colorado Rapids
  2. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    15 May 2024
    Real Salt Lake
    2 : 0
    Seattle Sounders
  3. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    11 May 2024
    LA Galaxy
    2 : 2
    Real Salt Lake
  4. Flag USAUS Open Cup
    8 May 2024
    New Mexico United
    4 : 2
    Real Salt Lake
  5. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    4 May 2024
    Real Salt Lake
    1 : 0
    Sporting Kansas City

Match information

Minnesota United FC is set to play Real Salt Lake in an upcoming Major League Soccer match. The game is scheduled to kick off on Sunday, 7 April 2024, at 01:30 UTC. The match will take place at Allianz Field, which is Minnesota United FC's home ground.

As of the information provided, the standings positions for both teams are not mentioned. However, in their last encounter on 25 June 2023, the match resulted in a 2-2 draw. They have faced each other a total of 12 times, with Minnesota United FC winning 3 of those matches, Real Salt Lake winning 2, and 7 matches ending in a draw. When playing at home, Minnesota United FC has won all 3 matches against Real Salt Lake, who have achieved 1 win at home and 1 as guests in their Head-to-Head statistics.

Predictions for the outcome of the match are: there is a 50.33% chance that Minnesota United FC will win, a 22.93% chance for a draw, and Real Salt Lake holds a 26.74% chance of winning.

Unfortunately, there are no specific transmissions listed for streaming or TV viewing options for this match. Fans looking to follow the game will need to check local listings and the official broadcasting partners of Major League Soccer for the latest information on how to watch the match.