1. Football today
  2. Ligue 1
  3. Brest vs Lille
Brest

Brest

Brest

Full time
11
17.03.24
Lille

Lille

Lille


Satriano (79')
David (67')

How to watch Brest vs Lille online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 87'
    Yellow Card
    • Locko, Bradley

    At Stade Francis-Le Ble, Bradley Locko has been yellow-carded for the home team.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Zhegrova, Edon
    • Cavaleiro, Ivan

    Lille make their second substitution with Ivan Cavaleiro replacing Edon Zhegrova.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Haraldsson, Hakon Arnar
    • Ounas, Adam

    Paulo Alexandre Rodrigues Fonseca (Lille) is making a first substitution, with Adam Ounas replacing Hakon Arnar Haraldsson.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Del Castillo, Romain
    • Brahimi, Billal

    Eric Roy is making the team's fifth substitution at Stade Francis-Le Ble with Billal Brahimi replacing Romain Del Castillo.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Satriano, Martin
    • Le Douaron, Jeremy

    Jeremy Le Douaron is replacing Martin Satriano for Stade Brest 29 at Stade Francis-Le Ble.

  • 79'
    Goal !
    • Satriano, Martin (Scorer)

    Goal! The home team draw level at 1-1 through Martin Satriano.

  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Pereira Lage, Mathias
    • Mounie, Steve

    Steve Mounie is on a sub for Mathias Pereira Lage for Stade Brest 29.

  • 69'
    Substitution
    • Camara, Mahdi
    • Doumbia, Kamory

    The home team replace Mahdi Camara with Kamory Doumbia.

  • 68'
    Substitution
    • Magnetti, Hugo
    • Martin, Jonas

    The home team have replaced Hugo Magnetti with Jonas Martin. This is the first substitution made today by Eric Roy.

  • 67'
    Goal !
    • David, Jonathan (Scorer)
    • Gomes, Angel (Assist)

    Lille take a 0-1 lead thanks to Jonathan David.

    That's a fine assist from Angel Gomes.

  • 57'
    Yellow Card
    • Lees-Melou, Pierre

    Pierre Lees-Melou (Stade Brest 29) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 27'
    Yellow Card
    • Pereira Lage, Mathias

    Mathias Pereira Lage (Stade Brest 29) gets a yellow card.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Brest
(4-2-3-1)
(4-3-3)
Lille
40Bizot27Lala5Chardonnet3Brassier2Locko20Lees Melou8Magnetti10Del Castillo45Camara26Pereira Lage7Satriano30Chevalier22Santos18Diakite15Yoro31Ismaily6Bentaleb21Andre8Gomes23Zhegrova9David7Haraldsson
Lille
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Brest51%
49% Lille
Shots
7Off goal44On goal8

4
Shots blocked
1
3
Corner kicks
3
2
Offsides
0
7
Saves
3
9
Fouls
11
3
Yellow cards
0
0
Red cards
0

Brest vs Lille Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Stade Brest 29 and Lille OSC is 0-1. 4 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 7 meetings with Stade Brest 29 playing at home, Stade Brest 29 have won 3 times, there have been 1 draws while Lille OSC have won 3 times. The goal difference is 10-8 in favour of Stade Brest 29.
During the last 15 meetings, Stade Brest 29 have won 3 times, there have been 3 draws while Lille OSC have won 9 times. The goal difference is 19-13 in favour of Lille OSC.
Lille OSC's last away win against Stade Brest 29 was in 2013.
Last season's matches: 0-0 (Stade Brest 29 at home) and 2-1 (Lille OSC at home).
Did you know that Stade Brest 29 scores 34% of their goals between the minutes 46-60?
Did you know that Lille OSC scores 38% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Stade Brest 29 haven't lost in any of their last 8 home matches.
When playing at home, Stade Brest 29 have not lost to Lille OSC in their last 3 encounters.
Stade Brest 29 haven't scored in 2 of their 12 home matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Lille OSC haven't scored in 3 of their 13 away matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Stade Brest 29's home record this season: 7-4-1.
Lille OSC's away record this season: 3-6-4.
Pierre Lees Melou has more yellow cards (8) than any other player at Stade Brest 29. Benjamin Andre has collected 6 for Lille OSC.
A year ago, Stade Brest 29 were number 18 in the table with 20 points. Now they are number 2 with 46 points.
Lille OSC have scored at least one goal for 7 consecutive matches.
Stade Brest 29 wins 1st half in 25% of their matches, Lille OSC in 46% of their matches.
Stade Brest 29 wins 25% of halftimes, Lille OSC wins 46%.
The winner of their last meeting was Lille OSC.
On their last meeting Lille OSC won by 1 goals.
When Stade Brest 29 leads 1-0 at home, they win in 85% of their matches.
When Lille OSC leads 0-1 away, they win in 46% of their matches.
When Stade Brest 29 is down 0-1 home, they win 50% of their matches.
When Lille OSC is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In Ligue 1, Stade Brest 29 has better performance than Lille OSC.
Stade Brest 29's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Lille OSC's.
Lille OSC have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Stade Brest 29 (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Stade Brest 29 won 1, Lille OSC won 2, 2 draws.
Lille OSC have lost just 1 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against Stade Brest 29.
Stade Brest 29 have won just 1 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against Lille OSC.
Stade Brest 29 scores 0.8 goals in a match against Lille OSC and Lille OSC scores 0.8 goals against Stade Brest 29 (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Stade Brest 29 and Lille OSC is 1.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Stade Brest 29 and Lille OSC is 1.
Stade Brest 29 scores 1.59 goals when playing at home and Lille OSC scores 0.96 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that Lille OSC scores 36% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Pierre Lees Melou has more yellow cards (8) than any other player at Stade Brest 29. Benjamin Andre has collected 7 for Lille OSC.
Lille OSC have scored at least one goal for 9 consecutive matches.
Stade Brest 29 wins 1st half in 25% of their matches, Lille OSC in 44% of their matches.
Stade Brest 29 wins 25% of halftimes, Lille OSC wins 44%.
Lille OSC haven't lost in their last 4 games.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Ligue 1.
If Jonathan David scores against Stade Brest 29 it will be his 15th goal for Lille OSC this season.
This was Jonathan David's 15th goal for the season.
1/43

News

Head to head

Brest
Matches:9
Lille
22%
Wins: 2
44%
Draws: 4
33%
Wins: 3
Recent meetings
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    17 Mar 2024
    BrestBrest
    1 : 1
    LilleLille
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    22 Oct 2023
    LilleLille
    1 : 0
    BrestBrest
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    24 Feb 2023
    LilleLille
    2 : 1
    BrestBrest
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    11 Jan 2023
    BrestBrest
    0 : 0
    LilleLille
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    22 Jan 2022
    BrestBrest
    2 : 0
    LilleLille

Form

BrestBrest
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    19 May 2024
    Toulouse
    0 : 3
    Brest
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    10 May 2024
    Brest
    1 : 1
    Reims
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    4 May 2024
    Brest
    0 : 0
    Nantes
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    28 Apr 2024
    Rennes
    4 : 5
    Brest
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    21 Apr 2024
    Brest
    0 : 2
    Monaco
LilleLille
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    19 May 2024
    Lille
    2 : 2
    Nice
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    12 May 2024
    Nantes
    1 : 2
    Lille
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    6 May 2024
    Lille
    3 : 4
    Lyon
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    28 Apr 2024
    Metz
    1 : 2
    Lille
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    24 Apr 2024
    Monaco
    1 : 0
    Lille

Brest vs Lille Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
2Monaco20773467
3Brest171073461
4Lille161173459
5Nice151093455

Match information

In the Ligue 1 competition, Stade Brest 29 is set to host Lille OSC at Stade Francis-Le Ble on Sunday, 17 March 2024, at 12:00 UTC. Stade Brest 29 is currently in 2nd place in the league standings, while Lille OSC occupies the 4th position.

These two teams last faced each other on the 22nd of October, 2023, with Lille OSC coming out on top with a scoreline of 1-0. To date, they have met a total of 8 times. In their head-to-head record, Stade Brest 29 has 2 wins, Lille OSC has 3, and they have drawn 3 times. At their home ground, Stade Brest 29 has won 2 matches, while Lille OSC has won 3 matches at their home and are yet to secure a win as guests.

For fans interested in watching the match live, it will be available on the bookmaker channel bet365 in the United Kingdom, and TNT Sports 3 will provide both streaming and TV services.

According to the predictions, the chances of a home team win by Stade Brest 29 are approximately 33.69%, with a draw likelihood of 28.41%, and an away win for Lille OSC at 37.9%. The odds provided by bet365 are 2.5 for Stade Brest 29 to win, 3.1 for a draw, and 3 for Lille OSC to come out victorious.