1. Football today
  2. LaLiga
  3. Barcelona vs Mallorca

Nasraqui Ebana (73')

How to watch Barcelona vs Mallorca online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Gundogan, Ilkay
    • Romeu, Oriol

    Oriol Romeu is on a sub for Ilkay Gundogan for Barcelona.

  • 86'
    Yellow Card
    • Samu

    At Estadi Olimpic Lluis Companys, Samu has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Copete
    • Radonjic, Nemanja

    Javier Aguirre is making the team's fifth substitution at Estadi Olimpic Lluis Companys with Nemanja Radonjic replacing Copete.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Larin, Cyle
    • Abdon

    The away team replace Cyle Larin with Abdon.

  • 73'
    Goal !
    • Nasraqui Ebana, Lamine Yamal (Scorer)

    Lamine Yamal Nasraqui Ebana puts the ball in the net and the home team now lead 1-0.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • Darder, Sergi
    • Sanchez, Antonio

    Mallorca make their third substitution with Antonio Sanchez replacing Sergi Darder.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • Lato Toni
    • Costa, Jaume

    Javier Aguirre (Mallorca) is making a second substitution, with Jaume Costa replacing Lato Toni.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Felix, Joao
    • Roque, Vitor

    Vitor Roque is replacing Joao Felix for the home team.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Guiu, Marc
    • Lewandowski, Robert

    The home team replace Marc Guiu with Robert Lewandowski.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Morlanes, Manu
    • Rodriguez, Dani

    Dani Rodriguez is on a sub for Manu Morlanes for Mallorca.

  • 53'
    Yellow Card
    • Martinez, Inigo

    Inigo Martinez (Barcelona) gets a yellow card.

  • 37'
    Substitution
    • Raphinha
    • Marin, Fermin Lopez

    Barcelona make their first substitution with Fermin Lopez Marin replacing Raphinha.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Barcelona
(4-3-3)
(5-3-2)
Mallorca
1Ter Stegen23Kounde33Cubarsi Paredes5Martinez2Cancelo22Gundogan15Christensen11Raphinha27Yamal38Guiu14Felix1Rajkovic20Gonzalez2Nastasic21Raillo6Copete3Lato Toni10Darder12Costa8Morlanes17Larin7Muriqi
Mallorca
(5-3-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Barcelona65%
35% Mallorca
Shots
4Off goal46On goal3

9
Shots blocked
2
4
Corner kicks
1
1
Offsides
6
3
Saves
5
10
Fouls
13
1
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Barcelona vs Mallorca Betting tips

The most common result of matches between FC Barcelona and RCD Mallorca when FC Barcelona is playing at home is 2-0. 3 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 20 meetings with FC Barcelona playing at home, FC Barcelona have won 14 times, there have been 3 draws while RCD Mallorca have won 3 times. The goal difference is 47-19 in favour of FC Barcelona.
During the last 41 meetings, FC Barcelona have won 28 times, there have been 6 draws while RCD Mallorca have won 7 times. The goal difference is 89-35 in favour of FC Barcelona.
RCD Mallorca's last away win against FC Barcelona was in 2008.
Last season FC Barcelona won both games against RCD Mallorca (3-0 at home and 1-0 away).
Did you know that FC Barcelona scores 38% of their goals between the minutes 76-90? This is the highest percentage in the league.
Did you know that RCD Mallorca scores 30% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
FC Barcelona haven't lost in their last 6 games.
When playing at home, FC Barcelona have not lost to RCD Mallorca in their last 9 encounters.
FC Barcelona haven't scored in 0 of their 13 home matches in LaLiga this season.
RCD Mallorca haven't scored in 6 of their 13 away matches in LaLiga this season.
RCD Mallorca's away record this season: 1-5-7.
Ilkay Gundogan has assisted the most goals for FC Barcelona with 7. Dani Rodriguez is RCD Mallorca's biggest assister (4).
A year ago, RCD Mallorca were number 11 in the table with 32 points. Now they are number 16 with 24 points.
FC Barcelona have scored at least one goal for 23 consecutive matches.
FC Barcelona wins 1st half in 37% of their matches, RCD Mallorca in 19% of their matches.
FC Barcelona wins 37% of halftimes, RCD Mallorca wins 19%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (2-2)
When FC Barcelona leads 1-0 at home, they win in 89% of their matches.
When RCD Mallorca leads 0-1 away, they win in 75% of their matches.
When FC Barcelona is down 0-1 home, they win 50% of their matches.
When RCD Mallorca is down 1-0 away, they win 5% of their matches.
In LaLiga, FC Barcelona has better performance than RCD Mallorca.
FC Barcelona's performance of the last 5 matches is better than RCD Mallorca's.
FC Barcelona have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against RCD Mallorca (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings FC Barcelona won 4, RCD Mallorca won 0, 1 draws.
FC Barcelona have lost just 0 of their last 5 LaLiga games against RCD Mallorca.
RCD Mallorca have won just 0 of their last 5 LaLiga games against FC Barcelona.
FC Barcelona scores 1.8 goals in a match against RCD Mallorca and RCD Mallorca scores 0.6 goals against FC Barcelona (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between FC Barcelona and RCD Mallorca is 2.4.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between FC Barcelona and RCD Mallorca is 1.6.
FC Barcelona scores 2.21 goals when playing at home and RCD Mallorca scores 1.6 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that RCD Mallorca scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
FC Barcelona haven't lost in their last 7 games.
FC Barcelona wins 1st half in 36% of their matches, RCD Mallorca in 20% of their matches.
FC Barcelona wins 36% of halftimes, RCD Mallorca wins 20%.
RCD Mallorca have scored at least one goal for 5 consecutive matches.
Both teams didn't concede on their last match.
RCD Mallorca's performance of the last 5 matches is better than FC Barcelona's.
If Raphinha scores against RCD Mallorca it will be his 5th goal for FC Barcelona this season.
If Jose Copete receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when FC Barcelona leads 1-0 at home this season is 1-0.
This was Samuel Costa's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/43

News

Head to head

Barcelona
Matches:8
Mallorca
88%
Wins: 7
13%
Draws: 1
0%
Wins: 0
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    8 Mar 2024
    BarcelonaBarcelona
    1 : 0
    MallorcaMallorca
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    26 Sep 2023
    MallorcaMallorca
    2 : 2
    BarcelonaBarcelona
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    28 May 2023
    BarcelonaBarcelona
    3 : 0
    MallorcaMallorca
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    1 Oct 2022
    MallorcaMallorca
    0 : 1
    BarcelonaBarcelona
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    1 May 2022
    BarcelonaBarcelona
    2 : 1
    MallorcaMallorca

Form

BarcelonaBarcelona
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    26 May 2024
    Sevilla
    1 : 2
    Barcelona
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    19 May 2024
    Barcelona
    3 : 0
    Rayo Vallecano
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    16 May 2024
    Almeria
    0 : 2
    Barcelona
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    13 May 2024
    Barcelona
    2 : 0
    Real Sociedad
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    4 May 2024
    Girona
    4 : 2
    Barcelona
MallorcaMallorca
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    26 May 2024
    Getafe
    1 : 2
    Mallorca
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    19 May 2024
    Mallorca
    2 : 2
    Almeria
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    14 May 2024
    Osasuna
    1 : 1
    Mallorca
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    11 May 2024
    Mallorca
    1 : 0
    Las Palmas
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    4 May 2024
    Mallorca
    0 : 1
    Atletico Madrid

Match information

FC Barcelona is set to host RCD Mallorca in an upcoming LaLiga match on Friday, 8 March 2024, at 20:00 UTC. The match will take place at the Olímpic Lluís Companys stadium.

FC Barcelona currently holds the 3rd position in the LaLiga standings, while RCD Mallorca is in the 15th position. In their last encounter on 26 September 2023, both teams ended the match with a 2-2 draw.

The head-to-head record between these two teams shows dominance by FC Barcelona, with 6 wins and 3 wins at home specifically, while RCD Mallorca has not won any of the 7 meetings, with the teams drawing just once.

The match will be available for viewers in the United Kingdom through various channels. Betting enthusiasts can stream the match via bet365, which is also categorized as a bookmaker. Additionally, La Liga TV will provide coverage on television, and Viaplay offers the match through its streaming service.

Statistical predictions for this matchup favor FC Barcelona with a win chance of 73.13%, a draw chance of 16.74%, and RCD Mallorca with a win chance of 10.12%. The betting odds from bet365 are placed at 1.45 for FC Barcelona to win, 4.5 for a draw, and 6.5 for a win by RCD Mallorca.