1. Soccer Streams
  2. Championship
  3. Southampton vs Hull

Aribo (88')
Carvalho (36') Zaroury (11')

How to watch Southampton vs Hull online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Philogene-Bidace, Jaden
    • McLoughlin, Sean

    Sean McLoughlin is replacing Jaden Philogene-Bidace for the away team.

  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Jacobs, Matty

    Matty Jacobs (Hull) gets a yellow card.

  • 88'
    Goal !
    • Aribo, Joe (Scorer)
    • Adams, Che (Assist)

    Joe Aribo strikes to reduce the deficit to 1-2 at St. Mary's Stadium.

    That's a fine assist from Che Adams.

  • 83'
    Substitution
    • Zaroury, Anass
    • Jacobs, Matty

    The away team replace Anass Zaroury with Matty Jacobs.

  • 83'
    Substitution
    • Carvalho, Fabio
    • Traore, Adama

    Adama Traore is on a sub for Fabio Carvalho for Hull.

  • 78'
    Yellow Card
    • Jones, Alfie

    Alfie Jones (Hull) has received a yellow card from Oliver Langford.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Armstrong, Stuart
    • Sulemana, Kamaldeen

    Southampton make their fifth substitution with Kamaldeen Sulemana replacing Stuart Armstrong.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Omur, Abdulkadir
    • Tufan, Ozan

    Liam Rosenior is making the team's second substitution at St. Mary's Stadium with Ozan Tufan replacing Abdulkadir Omur.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Seri, Jean
    • Morton, Tyler

    The away team replace Jean Seri with Tyler Morton.

  • 59'
    Substitution
    • Edozie, Samuel
    • Fraser, Ryan

    Ryan Fraser is replacing Samuel Edozie for Southampton at St. Mary's Stadium.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Armstrong, Adam
    • Brooks, David

    Russell Martin (Southampton) is making a third substitution, with David Brooks replacing Adam Armstrong.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Rothwell, Joe
    • Aribo, Joe

    The home team have replaced Joe Rothwell with Joe Aribo. This is the second substitution made today by Russell Martin.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Mara, Sekou
    • Adams, Che

    Che Adams is replacing Sekou Mara for the home team.

  • 36'
    Goal !
    • Carvalho, Fabio (Scorer)
    • Philogene-Bidace, Jaden (Assist)

    Goal! Hull extend their lead to 0-2 through Fabio Carvalho.

    Jaden Philogene-Bidace instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 23'
    Yellow Card
    • Walker-Peters, Kyle

    Kyle Walker-Peters is booked for the home team.

  • 11'
    Goal !
    • Zaroury, Anass (Scorer)

    Anass Zaroury is on target to give Hull a 0-1 advantage.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Southampton
(4-3-3)
(4-2-3-1)
Hull
31Bazunu2Walker-Peters21Harwood-Bellis35Bednarek3Manning19Rothwell16Smallbone17Armstrong18Mara9Armstrong23Edozie17Allsop2Coyle5Jones4Greaves3Giles27Slater24Seri23Philogene-Bidace45Carvalho47Zaroury50Omur
Hull
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Southampton58%
42% Hull
Shots
5Off goal94On goal4

4
Shots blocked
2
4
Corner kicks
2
1
Offsides
2
2
Saves
3
9
Fouls
13
1
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Southampton vs Hull Betting tips

During the last 7 meetings with Southampton FC playing at home, Southampton FC have won 4 times, there have been 3 draws while Hull City have won 0 times. The goal difference is 13-3 in favour of Southampton FC.
During the last 15 meetings, Southampton FC have won 9 times, there have been 4 draws while Hull City have won 2 times. The goal difference is 25-14 in favour of Southampton FC.
In Championship, Southampton FC have 9 successive home wins.
Did you know that Southampton FC scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Hull City scores 19% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Southampton FC have won 11 home matches in a row.
Southampton FC haven't lost in any of their last 13 home matches.
When playing at home, Southampton FC have not lost to Hull City in their last 7 encounters.
Southampton FC haven't scored in 1 of their 15 home matches in Championship this season.
Hull City haven't scored in 2 of their 15 away matches in Championship this season.
Adam Armstrong is Southampton FC's top scorer with 15 goals. Aaron Connolly has scored 8 times for Hull City.
Adam Armstrong has assisted the most goals for Southampton FC with 10. Jaden Philogene Bidace is Hull City's biggest assister (6).
Jan Bednarek has more yellow cards (9) than any other player at Southampton FC. Jacob Greaves has collected 8 for Hull City.
Southampton FC have scored at least one goal for 27 consecutive matches.
Southampton FC wins 1st half in 35% of their matches, Hull City in 29% of their matches.
Southampton FC wins 35% of halftimes, Hull City wins 29%.
The winner of their last meeting was Southampton FC.
On their last meeting Southampton FC won by 1 goals.
When Southampton FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 92% of their matches.
When Hull City leads 0-1 away, they win in 38% of their matches.
When Southampton FC is down 0-1 home, they win 6% of their matches.
When Hull City is down 1-0 away, they win 35% of their matches.
In Championship, Southampton FC has better performance than Hull City.
Southampton FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Hull City's.
Southampton FC have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Hull City (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Southampton FC won 3, Hull City won 1, 1 draws.
Southampton FC have lost just 1 of their last 5 Championship games against Hull City.
Hull City have won just 1 of their last 5 Championship games against Southampton FC.
Southampton FC scores 1.2 goals in a match against Hull City and Hull City scores 0.6 goals against Southampton FC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Southampton FC and Hull City is 1.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Southampton FC and Hull City is 0.8.
Southampton FC scores 2 goals when playing at home and Hull City scores 1.45 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that Southampton FC scores 28% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Adam Armstrong is Southampton FC's top scorer with 16 goals. Aaron Connolly has scored 8 times for Hull City.
Did you know that Hull City scores 22% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
Hull City haven't scored in 2 of their 16 away matches in Championship this season.
Southampton FC have scored at least one goal for 28 consecutive matches.
Southampton FC wins 1st half in 36% of their matches, Hull City in 30% of their matches.
Southampton FC wins 36% of halftimes, Hull City wins 30%.
When Hull City leads 0-1 away, they win in 42% of their matches.
Southampton FC scores 2 goals when playing at home and Hull City scores 1.47 goals when playing away (on average).
Hull City have a winning streak of 3 matches away from home.
Did you know that Hull City scores 21% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
If Will Smallbone scores against Hull City it will be his 5th goal for Southampton FC this season.
The most common end-result when Hull City leads 1-0 away this season is 2-1.
1/45

News

Form

SouthamptonSouthampton
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    2 Mar 2024
    Birmingham
    3 : 4
    Southampton
  2. Flag ENGFA Cup
    28 Feb 2024
    Liverpool
    3 : 0
    Southampton
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    24 Feb 2024
    Southampton
    1 : 2
    Millwall
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    20 Feb 2024
    Southampton
    1 : 2
    Hull
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    16 Feb 2024
    West Brom
    0 : 2
    Southampton
HullHull
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    2 Mar 2024
    Preston
    0 : 0
    Hull
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    24 Feb 2024
    Hull
    1 : 1
    West Brom
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    20 Feb 2024
    Southampton
    1 : 2
    Hull
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    17 Feb 2024
    Huddersfield
    1 : 2
    Hull
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Feb 2024
    Rotherham
    1 : 2
    Hull

Head to head

Southampton
Matches:2
Hull
50%
Wins: 1
0%
Draws: 0
50%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    20 Feb 2024
    SouthamptonSouthampton
    1 : 2
    HullHull
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    21 Oct 2023
    HullHull
    1 : 2
    SouthamptonSouthampton

Championship Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
3Leeds22763573
4Southampton21773570
5West Brom178103559
6Hull168113556
7Norwich167123555

Match information

Southampton FC is scheduled to host Hull City in an upcoming Championship match on Tuesday, 20 February 2024, at 19:45 UTC. The match will take place at the St. Mary's Stadium. As of now, Southampton FC occupies the 3rd position in the Championship standings, while Hull City stands at the 8th position.

The last time these two teams faced each other was on 21 October 2023, where Southampton FC came out on top with a victory, defeating Hull City with a score of 2-1. The historical statistics between the two clubs show that they have met only once, with Southampton FC securing the win, which implies that Hull City has yet to beat Southampton FC in their encounters.

Looking closer at the head-to-head performance, Southampton FC has won once as a guest but never at home, whereas Hull City has not managed to secure a win either at home or as guests when playing against Southampton FC.

There are no transmissions listed for this match. However, betting odds provided by bet365 indicate the projected chances of match outcomes, with Southampton FC favored to win at odds of 1.55, the probability of a draw at 4.2, and Hull City's chances priced at 5.75. The predictions suggest a 63.36% chance that Southampton FC will win, a 19.29% chance for a draw, and a 17.35% probability of a Hull City victory.