1. Football today
  2. Serie A
  3. Udinese vs Salernitana

Kamara (45')
Tchaouna (10')

How to watch Udinese vs Salernitana online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 86'
    Substitution
    • Maggiore, Giulio
    • Legowski, Mateusz

    Mateusz Legowski is replacing Giulio Maggiore for the away team.

  • 86'
    Substitution
    • Zanoli, Alessandro
    • Sambia, Junior

    Fabio Liverani (Salernitana) is making a fourth substitution, with Junior Sambia replacing Alessandro Zanoli.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Kamara, Hassane
    • Zemura, Jordan

    The home team have replaced Hassane Kamara with Jordan Zemura. This is the second substitution made today by Gabriele Cioffi.

  • 75'
    Yellow Card
    • Walace

    At Stadio Friuli, Walace has been yellow-carded for the home team.

  • 73'
    Substitution
    • Coulibaly, Lassana
    • Gomis, Iron

    Salernitana make their third substitution with Iron Gomis replacing Lassana Coulibaly.

  • 72'
    Substitution
    • Manolas, Kostas
    • Pasalidis, Triantafyllos

    Triantafyllos Pasalidis is on a sub for Kostas Manolas for Salernitana.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • Weissman, Shon
    • Ikwuemesi, Chukwubuikem

    Chukwubuikem Ikwuemesi is replacing Shon Weissman for Salernitana at Stadio Friuli.

  • 67'
    Substitution
    • Payero, Martin
    • Ehizibue, Kingsley

    Gabriele Cioffi is making the team's first substitution at Stadio Friuli with Kingsley Ehizibue replacing Martin Payero.

  • 47'
    Yellow Card
    • Giannetti, Lautaro

    Lautaro Giannetti is booked for the home team.

  • 50'
    Yellow Card
    • Pellegrino, Marco

    Salernitana's Marco Pellegrino has been booked in Udine.

  • 47'
    Yellow Card
    • Ferreira, Joao

    Joao Ferreira (Udinese) has received a yellow card from Gianluca Manganiello.

  • 45'
    Goal !
    • Kamara, Hassane (Scorer)
    • Thauvin, Florian (Assist)

    Hassane Kamara is on target to level the scores at 1-1.

    Great play from Florian Thauvin to set up the goal.

  • 36'
    Yellow Card
    • Payero, Martin

    Martin Payero (Udinese) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 16'
    Yellow Card
    • Ebosele, Festy

    Festy Ebosele (Udinese) gets a yellow card.

  • 10'
    Goal !
    • Tchaouna, Loum (Scorer)
    • Maggiore, Giulio (Assist)

    Goal! Loum Tchaouna gives Salernitana a 0-1 lead.

    Giulio Maggiore with an assist there.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Udinese
(3-5-1-1)
(4-3-1-2)
Salernitana
40Okoye13Ferreira30Giannetti18Perez2Ebosele4Lovric11Walace32Payero12Kamara26Thauvin17Lucca13Ochoa59Zanoli44Manolas24Pellegrino3Bradaric18Coulibaly25Maggiore26Basic87Candreva33Tchaouna14Weissman
Salernitana
(4-3-1-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Udinese52%
48% Salernitana
Shots
8Off goal74On goal1

1
Shots blocked
4
5
Corner kicks
6
4
Offsides
2
0
Saves
3
14
Fouls
13
5
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Udinese vs Salernitana Betting tips

During the last 8 meetings, Udinese Calcio have won 4 times, there have been 2 draws while US Salernitana have won 2 times. The goal difference is 14-6 in favour of Udinese Calcio.
Last season's matches: 0-0 (Udinese Calcio at home) and 3-2 (US Salernitana at home).
Did you know that Udinese Calcio scores 28% of their goals between the minutes 46-60? This is the highest percentage in the league.
Did you know that US Salernitana scores 30% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
Udinese Calcio have played 4 home matches in a row without winning.
US Salernitana haven't won in their last 8 games.
Udinese Calcio haven't scored in 4 of their 13 home matches in Serie A this season.
US Salernitana haven't scored in 7 of their 12 away matches in Serie A this season.
Udinese Calcio's home record this season: 1-8-4.
US Salernitana's away record this season: 1-3-8.
Lorenzo Lucca is Udinese Calcio's top scorer with 6 goals. Antonio Candreva has scored 5 times for US Salernitana.
Joao Ferreira has more yellow cards (8) than any other player at Udinese Calcio. Norbert Gyomber has collected 9 for US Salernitana.
Udinese Calcio wins 1st half in 31% of their matches, US Salernitana in 21% of their matches.
Udinese Calcio wins 31% of halftimes, US Salernitana wins 21%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (1-1)
When Udinese Calcio leads 1-0 at home, they win in 46% of their matches.
When US Salernitana leads 0-1 away, they win in 12% of their matches.
When Udinese Calcio is down 0-1 home, they win 11% of their matches.
When US Salernitana is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In Serie A, Udinese Calcio has better performance than US Salernitana.
Udinese Calcio's performance of the last 5 matches is better than US Salernitana's.
US Salernitana have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Udinese Calcio (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Udinese Calcio won 1, US Salernitana won 2, 2 draws.
US Salernitana have lost just 1 of their last 5 Serie A games against Udinese Calcio.
Udinese Calcio have won just 1 of their last 5 Serie A games against US Salernitana.
Udinese Calcio scores 1.4 goals in a match against US Salernitana and US Salernitana scores 1 goals against Udinese Calcio (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Udinese Calcio and US Salernitana is 2.4.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Udinese Calcio and US Salernitana is 1.2.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Serie A.
Udinese Calcio scores 1.46 goals when playing at home and US Salernitana scores 0.73 goals when playing away (on average).
US Salernitana haven't won in their last 9 games.
US Salernitana have a losing streak of 3 matches in Serie A.
US Salernitana have lost 3 matches in a row.
A year ago, US Salernitana were number 15 in the table with 26 points. Now they are number 20 with 13 points.
US Salernitana has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals.
Both teams lost their last match.
Both teams didn't score on their last match.
If Florian Thauvin scores against US Salernitana it will be his 5th goal for Udinese Calcio this season.
If Festy Ebosele receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when US Salernitana leads 1-0 away this season is 2-1.
This was Festy Ebosele's 5th yellow card for the season.
This was Walace's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/42

News

Head to head

Udinese
Matches:6
Salernitana
17%
Wins: 1
50%
Draws: 3
33%
Wins: 2
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    2 Mar 2024
    UdineseUdinese
    1 : 1
    SalernitanaSalernitana
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    28 Aug 2023
    SalernitanaSalernitana
    1 : 1
    UdineseUdinese
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    27 May 2023
    SalernitanaSalernitana
    3 : 2
    UdineseUdinese
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    20 Aug 2022
    UdineseUdinese
    0 : 0
    SalernitanaSalernitana
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    22 May 2022
    SalernitanaSalernitana
    0 : 4
    UdineseUdinese

Form

UdineseUdinese
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    8 Apr 2024
    Udinese
    1 : 2
    Inter Milan
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    1 Apr 2024
    Sassuolo
    1 : 1
    Udinese
  3. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    25 Mar 2024
    Udinese
    2 : 3
    Padova
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    16 Mar 2024
    Udinese
    0 : 2
    Torino
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    11 Mar 2024
    Lazio
    1 : 2
    Udinese
SalernitanaSalernitana
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    12 Apr 2024
    Lazio
    4 : 1
    Salernitana
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    5 Apr 2024
    Salernitana
    2 : 2
    Sassuolo
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    1 Apr 2024
    Bologna
    3 : 0
    Salernitana
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    16 Mar 2024
    Salernitana
    0 : 1
    Lecce
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    9 Mar 2024
    Cagliari
    4 : 2
    Salernitana

Udinese vs Salernitana Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
15Verona610163228
16Udinese416113128
17Empoli77183228
...
19Sassuolo68183226
20Salernitana29213215

Match information

Udinese Calcio is set to face US Salernitana in an upcoming Serie A match on Saturday, 2 March 2024. The match is scheduled to kick off at 14:00 UTC and will take place at the Stadio Friuli. As the competition progresses, Udinese Calcio is positioned at 15th in the standings, while US Salernitana is currently at the bottom, in the 20th position.

The last confrontation between these two teams occurred on 28 August 2023, resulting in a 1-1 draw. Historically, out of the 5 meetings that have occurred, US Salernitana has won twice, Udinese Calcio has secured a single victory, and they have drawn twice. Examining the head-to-head stats at home, Udinese has yet to win against Salernitana, while having one victory as the guest team. Conversely, Salernitana has one win at home and another as the guest team against Udinese.

Fans looking to watch the match can stream it through the bookmaker channel bet365, with the transmission being available in the United Kingdom.

In terms of predictions, the odds lean towards a home team victory, with a 68.3% chance for Udinese Calcio to win, a 19.22% probability of a draw, and a 12.48% chance of a victory for US Salernitana. The odds offered by bet365 are currently set at 1.67 for Udinese Calcio to win, 3.75 for a draw, and 5 for US Salernitana to come out on top.