1. Football today
  2. Serie A
  3. Roma vs Torino
Roma

Roma

Roma

Full time
32
26.02.24
Torino

Torino

Torino


Dybala (69') Dybala (57') Dybala (42')
Huijsen (88') Zapata (44')

How to watch Roma vs Torino online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 88'
    Goal !
    • Huijsen, Dean Donny (Scorer)

    An unfortunate own goal by Dean Donny Huijsen makes the score 3-2.

  • 86'
    Substitution
    • Pellegrini, Lorenzo
    • Sanches, Renato

    Renato Sanches is replacing Lorenzo Pellegrini for Roma at Stadio Olimpico.

  • 85'
    Yellow Card
    • Cristante, Bryan

    Bryan Cristante (Roma) gets a yellow card.

  • 81'
    Substitution
    • Masina, Adam
    • Ilic, Ivan

    Ivan Juric (Torino) is making a fifth substitution, with Ivan Ilic replacing Adam Masina.

  • 80'
    Substitution
    • Sanabria, Antonio
    • Okereke, David

    Ivan Juric is making the team's fourth substitution at Stadio Olimpico with David Okereke replacing Antonio Sanabria.

  • 80'
    Substitution
    • Gineitis, Gvidas
    • Linetty, Karol

    The away team have replaced Gvidas Gineitis with Karol Linetty. This is the third substitution made today by Ivan Juric.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Smalling, Chris
    • Huijsen, Dean Donny

    Dean Donny Huijsen is replacing Chris Smalling for the home team.

  • 65'
    Substitution
    • Paredes, Leandro
    • Bove, Edoardo

    Edoardo Bove is replacing Leandro Paredes for the home team.

  • 69'
    Goal !
    • Dybala, Paulo (Scorer)
    • Lukaku, Romelu (Assist)

    Goal! Roma extend their lead to 3-1 through Paulo Dybala.

    That's a fine assist from Romelu Lukaku.

  • 64'
    Substitution
    • Azmoun, Sardar
    • Lukaku, Romelu

    The home team replace Sardar Azmoun with Romelu Lukaku.

  • 64'
    Substitution
    • Angelino
    • Spinazzola, Leonardo

    Leonardo Spinazzola is on a sub for Angelino for Roma.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Lazaro, Valentino
    • Rodriguez, Ricardo

    Torino make their second substitution with Ricardo Rodriguez replacing Valentino Lazaro.

  • 57'
    Goal !
    • Dybala, Paulo (Scorer)
    • Cristante, Bryan (Assist)

    Paulo Dybala puts the ball in the net and the home team now lead 2-1.

    Bryan Cristante instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 45'
    Yellow Card
    • N Dicka, Evan

    Roma's Evan N Dicka has been booked in Rome.

  • 44'
    Goal !
    • Zapata, Duvan (Scorer)
    • Bellanova, Raoul (Assist)

    Duvan Zapata gets an equalizer for Torino. The score is now 1-1.

    Raoul Bellanova with an assist there.

  • 42'
    Goal !
    • Dybala, Paulo (Scorer)

    Paulo Dybala nets and Roma now lead 1-0. The goal came from the penalty spot.

  • 33'
    Yellow Card
    • Ricci, Samuele

    Samuele Ricci for Torino has been booked by Juan Luca Sacchi and receives a first yellow card.

  • 25'
    Yellow Card
    • Lazaro, Valentino

    Valentino Lazaro (Torino) has received a first yellow card.

  • 14'
    Substitution
    • Lovato, Matteo
    • Sazonov, Saba

    Ivan Juric (Torino) has taken off Matteo Lovato who seemed to be grimacing with pain earlier. A possible injury. Saba Sazonov is the replacement.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Roma
(3-4-2-1)
(3-4-1-2)
Torino
99Svilar23Mancini6Smalling5N Dicka43Kristensen4Cristante16Paredes69Angelino21Dybala7Pellegrini17Azmoun32Milinkovic-Savic26Djidji6Lovato5Masina19Bellanova66Gineitis28Ricci20Lazaro16Vlasic9Sanabria91Zapata
Torino
(3-4-1-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Roma56%
44% Torino
Shots
2Off goal33On goal3

0
Shots blocked
1
0
Corner kicks
4
0
Offsides
1
2
Saves
0
11
Fouls
16
2
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Roma vs Torino Betting tips

The most common result of matches between AS Roma and Torino FC when AS Roma is playing at home is 1-0. 4 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between AS Roma and Torino FC is 1-0. 10 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 22 meetings with AS Roma playing at home, AS Roma have won 17 times, there have been 2 draws while Torino FC have won 3 times. The goal difference is 46-18 in favour of AS Roma.
During the last 44 meetings, AS Roma have won 27 times, there have been 11 draws while Torino FC have won 6 times. The goal difference is 75-41 in favour of AS Roma.
Last season's matches: 1-1 (AS Roma at home) and 0-1 (Torino FC at home).
Did you know that AS Roma scores 36% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Torino FC scores 22% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Torino FC haven't lost in their last 6 games.
When playing at home, AS Roma have not lost to Torino FC in their last 3 encounters.
AS Roma haven't scored in 0 of their 13 home matches in Serie A this season.
Torino FC haven't scored in 6 of their 12 away matches in Serie A this season.
Romelu Lukaku is AS Roma's top scorer with 9 goals. Duvan Zapata has scored 7 times for Torino FC.
Leandro Paredes has more yellow cards (11) than any other player at AS Roma. Karol Linetty has collected 7 for Torino FC.
AS Roma have scored at least one goal for 8 consecutive matches.
AS Roma wins 1st half in 36% of their matches, Torino FC in 31% of their matches.
AS Roma wins 36% of halftimes, Torino FC wins 31%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (1-1)
When AS Roma leads 1-0 at home, they win in 80% of their matches.
When Torino FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 75% of their matches.
When AS Roma is down 0-1 home, they win 33% of their matches.
When Torino FC is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In Serie A, AS Roma has better performance than Torino FC.
AS Roma's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Torino FC's.
AS Roma have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against Torino FC (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings AS Roma won 3, Torino FC won 0, 2 draws.
AS Roma have lost just 0 of their last 5 Serie A games against Torino FC.
Torino FC have won just 0 of their last 5 Serie A games against AS Roma.
AS Roma scores 1.4 goals in a match against Torino FC and Torino FC scores 0.4 goals against AS Roma (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between AS Roma and Torino FC is 1.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between AS Roma and Torino FC is 0.8.
Both teams didn't concede on their last match.
AS Roma scores 2.21 goals when playing at home and Torino FC scores 1.14 goals when playing away (on average).
Leandro Paredes has more yellow cards (11) than any other player at AS Roma. Karol Linetty has collected 8 for Torino FC.
AS Roma have scored at least one goal for 9 consecutive matches.
AS Roma wins 1st half in 35% of their matches, Torino FC in 30% of their matches.
AS Roma wins 35% of halftimes, Torino FC wins 30%.
When AS Roma is down 0-1 home, they win 40% of their matches.
AS Roma scores 2.17 goals when playing at home and Torino FC scores 1.14 goals when playing away (on average).
If Lorenzo Pellegrini receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when AS Roma leads 1-0 at home this season is 2-0.
AS Roma is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
This was Paulo Dybala's 10th goal for the season.
This was Rasmus Kristensen's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/43

News

Head to head

Roma
Matches:10
Torino
60%
Wins: 6
20%
Draws: 2
20%
Wins: 2
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    26 Feb 2024
    RomaRoma
    3 : 2
    TorinoTorino
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    24 Sep 2023
    TorinoTorino
    1 : 1
    RomaRoma
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    8 Apr 2023
    TorinoTorino
    0 : 1
    RomaRoma
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    13 Nov 2022
    RomaRoma
    1 : 1
    TorinoTorino
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    20 May 2022
    TorinoTorino
    0 : 3
    RomaRoma

Form

RomaRoma
  1. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    11 Apr 2024
    AC Milan
    0 : 1
    Roma
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    6 Apr 2024
    Roma
    1 : 0
    Lazio
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    1 Apr 2024
    Lecce
    0 : 0
    Roma
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    17 Mar 2024
    Roma
    1 : 0
    Sassuolo
  5. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    14 Mar 2024
    Brighton
    1 : 0
    Roma
TorinoTorino
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    13 Apr 2024
    Torino
    0 : 0
    Juventus
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    6 Apr 2024
    Empoli
    3 : 2
    Torino
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    30 Mar 2024
    Torino
    1 : 0
    Monza
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    16 Mar 2024
    Udinese
    0 : 2
    Torino
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    8 Mar 2024
    Napoli
    1 : 1
    Torino

Roma vs Torino Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
4Bologna161153259
5Roma16783155
6Atalanta156103151
...
8Napoli131093249
9Torino111293245
10Fiorentina128113144

Match information

AS Roma is set to play Torino FC for an upcoming Serie A match on Monday, 26 February 2024. The game is scheduled to start at 17:30 UTC and will be held at the Stadio Olimpico. AS Roma is currently 6th on the Serie A standings while Torino FC is positioned at 9th.

The last encounter between these two teams took place on 24 September 2023, where the match ended in a 1-1 draw. Historically, in their 9 meetings, AS Roma has the advantage with 5 wins to Torino FC's 2, and 2 games have ended in draws. Of their 5 victories, AS Roma won 2 at home and 3 as guests. Conversely, Torino FC has achieved 1 home win and 1 away win against AS Roma.

The match will be available for viewing through several channels. In the United Kingdom, viewers can watch the match on bet365, which is a bookmaker, and TNT Sports 1, which offers both streaming and TV options. In the United States, fans can stream the match on Paramount+.

Betting odds for the match suggest AS Roma is favored to win with a chance of 46.27%, while the odds of a draw stand at 27.29%, and Torino FC's chances of securing a victory are at 26.44%. The bet365 odds reflect this, showing AS Roma at 1.91, a draw at 3.25, and Torino FC at 4.5.