1. Soccer Streams
  2. FA Cup
  3. Southampton vs Watford

Adams (76') Mara (58') Mara (52')

How to watch Southampton vs Watford online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:

Statistics

Ball possession
N/A
Shots
N/A

6
Corner kicks
4
3
Yellow cards
4
0
Red cards
0

Southampton vs Watford Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Southampton FC and Watford FC is 1-1. 5 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 12 meetings with Southampton FC playing at home, Southampton FC have won 5 times, there have been 2 draws while Watford FC have won 5 times. The goal difference is 16-15 in favour of Watford FC.
During the last 27 meetings, Southampton FC have won 10 times, there have been 8 draws while Watford FC have won 9 times. The goal difference is 42-41 in favour of Watford FC.
Southampton FC haven't lost in their last 22 games.
Southampton FC have won 9 home matches in a row.
Southampton FC haven't lost in any of their last 11 home matches.
Watford FC haven't lost in their last 6 games.
Watford FC have lost none of their last 6 away matches.
Southampton FC have scored at least one goal for 23 consecutive matches.
Watford FC have conceded a goal in each of their last 14 matches.
Watford FC have scored at least one goal for 13 consecutive matches.
Southampton FC wins 1st half in 38% of their matches, Watford FC in 20% of their matches.
Southampton FC wins 38% of halftimes, Watford FC wins 20%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (1-1)
When Southampton FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 85% of their matches.
When Watford FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 30% of their matches.
When Southampton FC is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches.
When Watford FC is down 1-0 away, they win 16% of their matches.
Southampton FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Watford FC's.
Southampton FC have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Watford FC (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Southampton FC won 2, Watford FC won 1, 2 draws.
Southampton FC have lost just 0 of their last 3 FA Cup games against Watford FC.
Watford FC have won just 0 of their last 3 FA Cup games against Southampton FC.
Southampton FC scores 1.4 goals in a match against Watford FC and Watford FC scores 1 goals against Southampton FC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Southampton FC and Watford FC is 2.4.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Southampton FC and Watford FC is 1.2.
Both teams haven't won their last match in FA Cup.
Southampton FC scores 1.82 goals when playing at home and Watford FC scores 1.12 goals when playing away (on average).
Watford FC haven't lost in their last 7 games.
Watford FC have lost none of their last 7 away matches.
Southampton FC scores 1.82 goals when playing at home and Watford FC scores 1.08 goals when playing away (on average).
Southampton FC haven't lost in their last 23 games.
Southampton FC have scored at least one goal for 24 consecutive matches.
Southampton FC wins 1st half in 40% of their matches, Watford FC in 19% of their matches.
Southampton FC wins 40% of halftimes, Watford FC wins 19%.
Watford FC haven't won in their last 4 games.
Watford FC has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals.
1/37

News

Form

SouthamptonSouthampton
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    2 Mar 2024
    Birmingham
    3 : 4
    Southampton
  2. Flag ENGFA Cup
    28 Feb 2024
    Liverpool
    3 : 0
    Southampton
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    24 Feb 2024
    Southampton
    1 : 2
    Millwall
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    20 Feb 2024
    Southampton
    1 : 2
    Hull
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    16 Feb 2024
    West Brom
    0 : 2
    Southampton
WatfordWatford
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    2 Mar 2024
    Millwall
    1 : 0
    Watford
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    24 Feb 2024
    Watford
    1 : 2
    Huddersfield
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    17 Feb 2024
    Rotherham
    0 : 1
    Watford
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Feb 2024
    Norwich
    4 : 2
    Watford
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    10 Feb 2024
    Watford
    1 : 2
    Leicester

Head to head

Southampton
Matches:7
Watford
57%
Wins: 4
29%
Draws: 2
14%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGFA Cup
    6 Feb 2024
    SouthamptonSouthampton
    3 : 0
    WatfordWatford
  2. Flag ENGFA Cup
    28 Jan 2024
    WatfordWatford
    1 : 1
    SouthamptonSouthampton
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    9 Dec 2023
    WatfordWatford
    1 : 1
    SouthamptonSouthampton
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    13 Mar 2022
    SouthamptonSouthampton
    1 : 2
    WatfordWatford
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Oct 2021
    WatfordWatford
    0 : 1
    SouthamptonSouthampton

Match information

The upcoming match features Southampton FC hosting Watford FC in the FA Cup. This match is scheduled for Tuesday, 6 February 2024, kicking off at 19:45 UTC.

These two teams last met on the 28th of January, 2024, with the match ending in a 1-1 draw. Historically, after 6 meetings, Southampton FC leads the head-to-head record with 3 wins to Watford FC's 1 win, and 2 matches have ended in draws. Specifically, at home, Southampton has secured 1 win, while as guests, they've won 2 times. Watford FC, on the other hand, has not won at home against Southampton but has claimed a victory away.

Predictions for the match are leaning towards a Southampton FC win, with a 57.92% chance, while the possibility of a draw stands at 21.9%, and Watford FC's chance to win is estimated at 20.18%. Betting odds from bet365 echo these predictions, favoring Southampton FC with odds of 1.53, a draw at 4.33, and Watford FC at 5.25.

There are no specified TV or streaming options for this match.