1. Football today
  2. Premier League
  3. Fulham vs Bournemouth

Muniz (52') Muniz (36') Reid (6')
Senesi (50')

How to watch Fulham vs Bournemouth online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Wilson, Harry

    Harry Wilson (Fulham) gets a yellow card.

  • 85'
    Substitution
    • Smith, Adam
    • Faivre, Romain

    The away team have replaced Adam Smith with Romain Faivre. This is the fifth substitution made today by Andoni Iraola.

  • 85'
    Substitution
    • Pereira, Andreas
    • Toure, Fode

    Marco Silva is making the team's fifth substitution at Craven Cottage with Fode Toure replacing Andreas Pereira.

  • 85'
    Substitution
    • Willian
    • Traore, Adama

    Adama Traore is replacing Willian for Fulham at Craven Cottage.

  • 81'
    Yellow Card
    • Smith, Adam

    Bournemouth's Adam Smith has been booked in London.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Muniz, Rodrigo
    • Broja, Armando

    Fulham make their third substitution with Armando Broja replacing Rodrigo Muniz.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Sinisterra, Luis
    • Unal, Enes

    Andoni Iraola (Bournemouth) is making a fourth substitution, with Enes Unal replacing Luis Sinisterra.

  • 69'
    Substitution
    • Tavernier, Marcus
    • Ouattara, Dango

    Dango Ouattara is replacing Marcus Tavernier for the away team.

  • 64'
    Substitution
    • Reid, Bobby
    • Wilson, Harry

    Harry Wilson is replacing Bobby Reid for Fulham at Craven Cottage.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Scott, Alex
    • Semenyo, Antoine

    Andoni Iraola is making the team's second substitution at Craven Cottage with Antoine Semenyo replacing Alex Scott.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Cairney, Tom
    • Reed, Harrison

    The home team have replaced Tom Cairney with Harrison Reed. This is the first substitution made today by Marco Silva.

  • 62'
    Yellow Card
    • Solanke, Dominic

    Dominic Solanke for Bournemouth has been booked by Darren England and receives a first yellow card.

  • 52'
    Goal !
    • Muniz, Rodrigo (Scorer)
    • Willian (Assist)

    Goal! Rodrigo Muniz extends Fulham's lead to 3-1.

    Great play from Willian to set up the goal.

  • 50'
    Goal !
    • Senesi, Marcos (Scorer)
    • Solanke, Dominic (Assist)

    Goal! Marcos Senesi pulls one back for Bournemouth to make it 2-1.

    Dominic Solanke instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Kelly, Lloyd
    • Kerkez, Milos

    Milos Kerkez is on a sub for Lloyd Kelly for Bournemouth.

  • 36'
    Goal !
    • Muniz, Rodrigo (Scorer)
    • Reid, Bobby (Assist)

    Goal! Rodrigo Muniz extends Fulham's lead to 2-0.

    Bobby Reid with an assist there.

  • 6'
    Goal !
    • Reid, Bobby (Scorer)

    Goal! Bobby Reid gives Fulham a 1-0 lead.

  • Match Started

    The first-half is just kicking off.

Line-ups

Fulham
(4-2-3-1)
(4-2-3-1)
Bournemouth
17Leno21Castagne31Diop13Ream33Robinson26Palhinha10Cairney14Decordova-Reid18Pereira20Willian19Muniz1Neto15Smith27Zabarnyi25Senesi5Kelly4Cook10Christie16Tavernier14Scott17Sinisterra9Solanke
Bournemouth
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Fulham55%
45% Bournemouth
Shots
1Off goal87On goal5

0
Shots blocked
5
1
Corner kicks
13
1
Offsides
3
4
Saves
4
11
Fouls
11
1
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Fulham vs Bournemouth Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Fulham FC and AFC Bournemouth is 1-1. 3 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 10 meetings, Fulham FC have won 1 times, there have been 4 draws while AFC Bournemouth have won 5 times. The goal difference is 20-8 in favour of AFC Bournemouth.
Last season's matches: 2-2 (Fulham FC at home) and 2-1 (AFC Bournemouth at home).
Did you know that Fulham FC scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that AFC Bournemouth scores 23% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Fulham FC haven't won in their last 5 games.
Fulham FC haven't scored in 5 of their 11 home matches in Premier League this season.
AFC Bournemouth haven't scored in 1 of their 11 away matches in Premier League this season.
Raul Jimenez is Fulham FC's top scorer with 5 goals. Dominic Solanke has scored 13 times for AFC Bournemouth.
Andreas Pereira has assisted the most goals for Fulham FC with 5. Marcus Tavernier is AFC Bournemouth's biggest assister (4).
Joao Palhinha has more yellow cards (9) than any other player at Fulham FC. Marcos Senesi has collected 5 for AFC Bournemouth.
Fulham FC wins 1st half in 26% of their matches, AFC Bournemouth in 29% of their matches.
Fulham FC wins 26% of halftimes, AFC Bournemouth wins 29%.
The winner of their last meeting was AFC Bournemouth.
On their last meeting AFC Bournemouth won by 3 goals.
When Fulham FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 100% of their matches.
When AFC Bournemouth leads 0-1 away, they win in 63% of their matches.
When Fulham FC is down 0-1 home, they win 7% of their matches.
When AFC Bournemouth is down 1-0 away, they win 33% of their matches.
In Premier League, AFC Bournemouth has better performance than Fulham FC.
AFC Bournemouth's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Fulham FC's.
Fulham FC has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals.
AFC Bournemouth have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against Fulham FC (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Fulham FC won 0, AFC Bournemouth won 2, 3 draws.
AFC Bournemouth have lost just 1 of their last 5 Premier League games against Fulham FC.
Fulham FC have won just 1 of their last 5 Premier League games against AFC Bournemouth.
Fulham FC scores 1 goals in a match against AFC Bournemouth and AFC Bournemouth scores 1.8 goals against Fulham FC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Fulham FC and AFC Bournemouth is 2.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Fulham FC and AFC Bournemouth is 1.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Premier League.
Fulham FC scores 1.57 goals when playing at home and AFC Bournemouth scores 1.52 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that Fulham FC scores 23% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Fulham FC haven't won in their last 6 games.
Andreas Pereira has assisted the most goals for Fulham FC with 6. Marcus Tavernier is AFC Bournemouth's biggest assister (4).
Fulham FC wins 1st half in 28% of their matches, AFC Bournemouth in 29% of their matches.
Fulham FC wins 28% of halftimes, AFC Bournemouth wins 29%.
Joao Palhinha has more yellow cards (9) than any other player at Fulham FC. Marcos Senesi has collected 6 for AFC Bournemouth.
Fulham FC wins 1st half in 28% of their matches, AFC Bournemouth in 28% of their matches.
Fulham FC wins 28% of halftimes, AFC Bournemouth wins 28%.
A year ago, Fulham FC were number 9 in the table with 35 points. Now they are number 13 with 26 points.
If Willian scores against AFC Bournemouth it will be his 5th goal for Fulham FC this season.
The most common end-result when Fulham FC leads 1-0 at home this season is 5-0.
Fulham FC is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
This was Bobby Reid's 5th goal for the season.
1/44

News

Head to head

Fulham
Matches:6
Bournemouth
17%
Wins: 1
50%
Draws: 3
33%
Wins: 2
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    10 Feb 2024
    FulhamFulham
    3 : 1
    BournemouthBournemouth
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    26 Dec 2023
    BournemouthBournemouth
    3 : 0
    FulhamFulham
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    1 Apr 2023
    BournemouthBournemouth
    2 : 1
    FulhamFulham
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    15 Oct 2022
    FulhamFulham
    2 : 2
    BournemouthBournemouth
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    23 Apr 2022
    BournemouthBournemouth
    1 : 1
    FulhamFulham

Form

FulhamFulham
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    19 May 2024
    Luton
    2 : 4
    Fulham
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    11 May 2024
    Fulham
    0 : 4
    Man City
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    4 May 2024
    Brentford
    0 : 0
    Fulham
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    27 Apr 2024
    Fulham
    1 : 1
    Crystal Palace
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    21 Apr 2024
    Fulham
    1 : 3
    Liverpool
BournemouthBournemouth
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    19 May 2024
    Chelsea
    2 : 1
    Bournemouth
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    11 May 2024
    Bournemouth
    1 : 2
    Brentford
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    4 May 2024
    Arsenal
    3 : 0
    Bournemouth
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    28 Apr 2024
    Bournemouth
    3 : 0
    Brighton
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    24 Apr 2024
    Wolverhampton
    0 : 1
    Bournemouth

Fulham vs Bournemouth Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
11Brighton1212143848
12Bournemouth139163848
13Fulham138173847
14Wolverhampton137183846

Match information

In the upcoming Premier League fixture, Fulham London will face AFC Bournemouth at Craven Cottage. The match is scheduled for Saturday, 10 February 2024, with a 15:00 UTC kickoff. Fulham currently holds the 13th position in the league standings, whereas Bournemouth is just above them in 12th place.

The last time these two teams met was on 26 December 2023. In that match, AFC Bournemouth emerged victorious with a 3-0 win against Fulham London. Historically, these teams have met a total of 5 times. AFC Bournemouth has won 2 of those encounters while the remaining 3 matches ended in draws. In terms of head-to-head performance at home, Fulham London has yet to secure a win, and similarly, AFC Bournemouth has not won as a guest team.

The available broadcast information indicates the match will be shown on the TV channel Peacock in the United States.

Looking at predictions, there seems to be a close call between the two sides, with Fulham London having a 49.09% chance of winning, the possibility of a draw at 22.38%, and AFC Bournemouth having a 28.53% chance to win. The betting odds from bet365 reflect these probabilities with Fulham London at 2.38, a draw at 3.5, and AFC Bournemouth at 2.8.