1. Football today
  2. Serie A
  3. Verona vs Sassuolo
Verona

Verona

Verona

Full time
10
03.03.24
Sassuolo

Sassuolo

Sassuolo


Swiderski (79')

How to watch Verona vs Sassuolo online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Suslov, Tomas
    • Vinagre, Ruben

    The home team have replaced Tomas Suslov with Ruben Vinagre. This is the fifth substitution made today by Marco Baroni.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Tchatchoua, Jackson
    • Magnani, Giangiacomo

    The home team replace Jackson Tchatchoua with Giangiacomo Magnani.

  • 89'
    Yellow Card
    • Coppola, Diego

    Diego Coppola for Hellas Verona has been booked by Fabio Maresca and receives a first yellow card.

  • 83'
    Substitution
    • Pinamonti, Andrea
    • Mulattieri, Samuele

    Davide Ballardini (Sassuolo) is making a fourth substitution, with Samuele Mulattieri replacing Andrea Pinamonti.

  • 83'
    Substitution
    • Thorstvedt, Kristian
    • Volpato, Cristian

    Cristian Volpato is replacing Kristian Thorstvedt for Sassuolo at Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi.

  • 82'
    Yellow Card
    • Serdar, Suat

    Suat Serdar is booked for the home team.

  • 81'
    Yellow Card
    • Cabal, Juan

    Juan Cabal (Hellas Verona) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 79'
    Goal !
    • Swiderski, Karol (Scorer)
    • Bonazzoli, Federico (Assist)

    Karol Swiderski is on target to give Hellas Verona a 1-0 advantage.

    Federico Bonazzoli with an assist there.

  • 72'
    Yellow Card
    • Castillejo, Samu

    Sassuolo's Samu Castillejo has been booked in Verona.

  • 68'
    Substitution
    • Boloca, Daniel
    • Racic, Uros

    Davide Ballardini (Sassuolo) has taken off Daniel Boloca who seemed to be grimacing with pain earlier. A possible injury. Uros Racic is the replacement.

  • 68'
    Substitution
    • Henry, Thomas
    • Swiderski, Karol

    The home team have replaced Thomas Henry with Karol Swiderski. This is the third substitution made today by Marco Baroni.

  • 67'
    Substitution
    • Lazovic, Darko
    • Bonazzoli, Federico

    Hellas Verona make their second substitution with Federico Bonazzoli replacing Darko Lazovic.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Noslin, Tijjani
    • Mitrovic, Stefan

    Marco Baroni is making the team's first substitution at Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi with Stefan Mitrovic replacing Tijjani Noslin.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Berardi, Domenico
    • Castillejo, Samu

    Davide Ballardini (Sassuolo) is making a first change, with Samu Castillejo replacing the possibly injured Domenico Berardi.

  • 51'
    Yellow Card
    • Dawidowicz, Pawel

    Pawel Dawidowicz (Hellas Verona) gets a yellow card.

  • 47'
    Yellow Card
    • Henrique, Matheus

    Matheus Henrique (Sassuolo) has received a first yellow card.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Verona
(4-2-3-1)
(4-3-3)
Sassuolo
1Montipo38Tchatchoua42Coppola27Dawidowicz32Cabal33Duda25Serdar17Noslin31Suslov8Lazovic9Henry47Consigli3Pedersen5Erlic13Ferrari43Doig24Boloca7Henrique42Thorstvedt10Berardi9Pinamonti45Lauriente
Sassuolo
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Verona46%
54% Sassuolo
Shots
2Off goal25On goal2

3
Shots blocked
10
2
Corner kicks
10
1
Offsides
2
2
Saves
4
23
Fouls
10
4
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Verona vs Sassuolo Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Hellas Verona and Sassuolo Calcio is 0-2. 4 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 11 meetings with Hellas Verona playing at home, Hellas Verona have won 5 times, there have been 1 draws while Sassuolo Calcio have won 5 times. The goal difference is 13-12 in favour of Sassuolo Calcio.
During the last 25 meetings, Hellas Verona have won 8 times, there have been 4 draws while Sassuolo Calcio have won 13 times. The goal difference is 40-33 in favour of Sassuolo Calcio.
Last season's matches: 2-1 (Hellas Verona at home) and 2-1 (Sassuolo Calcio at home).
In Serie A, Sassuolo Calcio have lost their last 5 away matches.
Did you know that Hellas Verona scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Sassuolo Calcio scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
Hellas Verona haven't won in their last 6 games.
Sassuolo Calcio haven't won in their last 5 games.
Sassuolo Calcio have lost 6 away matches in a row.
Sassuolo Calcio haven't won any of their last 8 away matches.
Hellas Verona haven't scored in 3 of their 12 home matches in Serie A this season.
Sassuolo Calcio haven't scored in 5 of their 13 away matches in Serie A this season.
Hellas Verona's home record this season: 3-5-4.
Sassuolo Calcio have conceded a goal in each of their last 7 matches.
Hellas Verona wins 1st half in 20% of their matches, Sassuolo Calcio in 34% of their matches.
Hellas Verona wins 20% of halftimes, Sassuolo Calcio wins 34%.
The winner of their last meeting was Sassuolo Calcio.
On their last meeting Sassuolo Calcio won by 2 goals.
When Hellas Verona leads 1-0 at home, they win in 60% of their matches.
When Sassuolo Calcio leads 0-1 away, they win in 16% of their matches.
When Hellas Verona is down 0-1 home, they win 11% of their matches.
When Sassuolo Calcio is down 1-0 away, they win 17% of their matches.
In Serie A, Hellas Verona has better performance than Sassuolo Calcio.
Hellas Verona's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Sassuolo Calcio's.
In the last 5 meetings Hellas Verona won 2, Sassuolo Calcio won 3, 0 draws.
Hellas Verona scores 2 goals in a match against Sassuolo Calcio and Sassuolo Calcio scores 2.2 goals against Hellas Verona (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Hellas Verona and Sassuolo Calcio is 4.2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Hellas Verona and Sassuolo Calcio is 1.4.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Serie A.
Both teams lost their last match.
Hellas Verona scores 1.38 goals when playing at home and Sassuolo Calcio scores 1.35 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that Sassuolo Calcio scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
Sassuolo Calcio haven't won in their last 6 games.
Sassuolo Calcio have conceded a goal in each of their last 8 matches.
Hellas Verona wins 1st half in 20% of their matches, Sassuolo Calcio in 33% of their matches.
Hellas Verona wins 20% of halftimes, Sassuolo Calcio wins 33%.
Sassuolo Calcio have a losing streak of 3 matches in Serie A.
Sassuolo Calcio have lost 3 matches in a row.
If Domenico Berardi scores against Hellas Verona it will be his 10th goal for Sassuolo Calcio this season.
If Kristian Thorstvedt receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
This was Pawel Dawidowicz's 5th yellow card for the season.
The most common end-result when Hellas Verona leads 1-0 at home this season is 2-1.
Hellas Verona is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
1/44

News

Head to head

Verona
Matches:10
Sassuolo
30%
Wins: 3
10%
Draws: 1
60%
Wins: 6
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    3 Mar 2024
    VeronaVerona
    1 : 0
    SassuoloSassuolo
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    1 Sep 2023
    SassuoloSassuolo
    3 : 1
    VeronaVerona
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    8 Apr 2023
    VeronaVerona
    2 : 1
    SassuoloSassuolo
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    24 Oct 2022
    SassuoloSassuolo
    2 : 1
    VeronaVerona
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    16 Jan 2022
    SassuoloSassuolo
    2 : 4
    VeronaVerona

Form

VeronaVerona
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    15 Apr 2024
    Atalanta
    2 : 2
    Verona
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    7 Apr 2024
    Verona
    1 : 2
    Genoa
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    1 Apr 2024
    Cagliari
    1 : 1
    Verona
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    17 Mar 2024
    Verona
    1 : 3
    AC Milan
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    10 Mar 2024
    Lecce
    0 : 1
    Verona
SassuoloSassuolo
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    14 Apr 2024
    Sassuolo
    3 : 3
    AC Milan
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    5 Apr 2024
    Salernitana
    2 : 2
    Sassuolo
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    1 Apr 2024
    Sassuolo
    1 : 1
    Udinese
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    17 Mar 2024
    Roma
    1 : 0
    Sassuolo
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    9 Mar 2024
    Sassuolo
    1 : 0
    Frosinone

Verona vs Sassuolo Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
14Cagliari710153231
15Verona610163228
16Udinese416113128
...
18Frosinone69173227
19Sassuolo68183226
20Salernitana29213215

Match information

Hellas Verona is set to play against Sassuolo Calcio in a Serie A matchup. The match is scheduled for Sunday, 3 March 2024, and will kick off at 11:30 UTC. The venue for this encounter is Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi.

In the league standings, Hellas Verona is currently placed at the 18th position, while Sassuolo Calcio is just a spot above in the 17th position. This positioning indicates that both teams are likely in the relegation zone and will be eager to seize critical points in this match.

The last match played between these two teams occurred on 1 September 2023, where Sassuolo Calcio emerged victorious with a scoreline of 3-1. Historically, in their 9 meetings, Sassuolo Calcio has dominated with 6 wins compared to Hellas Verona's 2 wins; there's been 1 draw between the teams. Specifically, at their home ground, Hellas Verona has 1 win, while Sassuolo has managed to secure 3 wins at home and 3 as the visiting side.

The match can be watched live, with transmission options available via different channels for viewers in the UK. The match will be streamed via the bookmaker channel bet365, and it will also be available on TNT Sports 1, which offers both streaming and TV options.

Prediction statistics suggest Hellas Verona has a 41.89% chance of winning, while the chances of a draw stand at 25.77%, and Sassuolo Calcio has a slightly lower win chance at 32.34%. Additionally, the betting odds provided by bet365 are 2.2 for a Hellas Verona win, 3.3 for a draw, and 3.4 for a Sassuolo Calcio win.