1. Football today
  2. Bundesliga
  3. RB Leipzig vs Mainz

How to watch RB Leipzig vs Mainz online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Poulsen, Yussuf
    • Elmas, Eljif

    Marco Rose (Leipzig) is making a fifth substitution, with Eljif Elmas replacing Yussuf Poulsen.

  • 86'
    Yellow Card
    • Simons, Xavi

    Xavi Simons (Leipzig) has received a first yellow card.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Kampl, Kevin
    • Seiwald, Nicolas

    Marco Rose is making the team's fourth substitution at Red Bull Arena with Nicolas Seiwald replacing Kevin Kampl.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Henrichs, Benjamin
    • Simakan, Mohamed

    Leipzig make their third substitution with Mohamed Simakan replacing Benjamin Henrichs.

  • 81'
    Substitution
    • Hanche-Olsen, Andreas
    • Fernandes, Edimilson

    The away team have replaced Andreas Hanche-Olsen with Edimilson Fernandes. This is the fourth substitution made today by Bo Henriksen.

  • 79'
    Yellow Card
    • Hanche-Olsen, Andreas

    Andreas Hanche-Olsen is booked for the away team.

  • 70'
    Yellow Card
    • Martins, Leandro

    At Red Bull Arena, Leandro Martins has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 68'
    Substitution
    • Openda, Lois
    • Sesko, Benjamin

    The home team replace Lois Openda with Benjamin Sesko.

  • 68'
    Substitution
    • Baumgartner, Christoph
    • Poulsen, Yussuf

    Yussuf Poulsen is replacing Christoph Baumgartner for Leipzig at Red Bull Arena.

  • 67'
    Yellow Card
    • Lukeba, Castello

    Castello Lukeba (Leipzig) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 56'
    Substitution
    • Caci, Anthony
    • Widmer, Silvan

    Mainz make their third substitution with Silvan Widmer replacing Anthony Caci.

  • 56'
    Substitution
    • Onisiwo, Karim
    • Jae-sung, Lee

    Lee Jae-sung is replacing Karim Onisiwo for the away team.

  • 56'
    Substitution
    • Ajorque, Ludovic
    • Gruda, Brajan

    Brajan Gruda is on a sub for Ludovic Ajorque for Mainz.

  • 34'
    Yellow Card
    • Amiri, Nadiem

    Nadiem Amiri (Mainz) gets a yellow card.

  • 27'
    Yellow Card
    • Mwene, Philipp

    Philipp Mwene (Mainz) has received a first yellow card.

  • 20'
    Yellow Card
    • Caci, Anthony

    Anthony Caci is booked for the away team.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

RB Leipzig
(4-2-2-2)
(3-4-2-1)
Mainz
1Gulacsi39Henrichs4Orban23Lukeba22Raum44Kampl24Schlager7Olmo20Simons17Openda14Baumgartner27Zentner25Hanche-Olsen23Guilavogui3Van den Berg19Caci8Martins18Amiri2Mwene29Burkardt9Onisiwo17Ajorque
Mainz
(3-4-2-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
RB Leipzig63%
37% Mainz
Shots
3Off goal411On goal2

5
Shots blocked
0
12
Corner kicks
2
4
Offsides
0
2
Saves
11
10
Fouls
14
2
Yellow cards
5
0
Red cards
0

RB Leipzig vs Mainz Betting tips

During the last 7 meetings with RB Leipzig playing at home, RB Leipzig have won 5 times, there have been 1 draws while FSV Mainz have won 1 times. The goal difference is 24-9 in favour of RB Leipzig.
During the last 15 meetings, RB Leipzig have won 7 times, there have been 3 draws while FSV Mainz have won 5 times. The goal difference is 38-24 in favour of RB Leipzig.
Last season's matches: 0-3 (RB Leipzig at home) and 1-1 (FSV Mainz at home).
RB Leipzig have a winning streak of 3 matches in Bundesliga.
In Bundesliga, RB Leipzig have 3 successive home wins.
In Bundesliga, FSV Mainz have lost their last 4 away matches.
Did you know that RB Leipzig scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
Did you know that FSV Mainz scores 32% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
RB Leipzig haven't lost in their last 4 games.
FSV Mainz have lost 4 away matches in a row.
RB Leipzig haven't scored in 2 of their 13 home matches in Bundesliga this season.
FSV Mainz haven't scored in 4 of their 13 away matches in Bundesliga this season.
FSV Mainz's away record this season: 0-6-7.
Lois Openda is RB Leipzig's top scorer with 19 goals. Jonathan Burkardt has scored 4 times for FSV Mainz.
Mohamed Simakan has more yellow cards (7) than any other player at RB Leipzig. Dominik Kohr has collected 10 for FSV Mainz.
A year ago, FSV Mainz were number 8 in the table with 40 points. Now they are number 16 with 19 points.
RB Leipzig have scored at least one goal for 6 consecutive matches.
FSV Mainz have scored at least one goal for 7 consecutive matches.
RB Leipzig wins 1st half in 41% of their matches, FSV Mainz in 30% of their matches.
RB Leipzig wins 41% of halftimes, FSV Mainz wins 30%.
The winner of their last meeting was FSV Mainz.
On their last meeting FSV Mainz won by 2 goals.
When RB Leipzig leads 1-0 at home, they win in 88% of their matches.
When FSV Mainz leads 0-1 away, they win in 42% of their matches.
When RB Leipzig is down 0-1 home, they win 37% of their matches.
When FSV Mainz is down 1-0 away, they win 7% of their matches.
In Bundesliga, RB Leipzig has better performance than FSV Mainz.
RB Leipzig's performance of the last 5 matches is better than FSV Mainz's.
FSV Mainz have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against RB Leipzig (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings RB Leipzig won 1, FSV Mainz won 3, 1 draws.
FSV Mainz have lost just 1 of their last 5 Bundesliga games against RB Leipzig.
RB Leipzig have won just 1 of their last 5 Bundesliga games against FSV Mainz.
RB Leipzig scores 1 goals in a match against FSV Mainz and FSV Mainz scores 1.6 goals against RB Leipzig (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between RB Leipzig and FSV Mainz is 2.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between RB Leipzig and FSV Mainz is 0.8.
RB Leipzig scores 2.11 goals when playing at home and FSV Mainz scores 1.83 goals when playing away (on average).
If Lois Openda scores against FSV Mainz it will be his 20th goal for RB Leipzig this season.
If Ludovic Ajorque receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
1/38

News

Head to head

RB Leipzig
Matches:10
Mainz
40%
Wins: 4
20%
Draws: 2
40%
Wins: 4
Recent meetings
  1. Flag DEUBundesliga
    30 Mar 2024
    RB LeipzigRB Leipzig
    0 : 0
    MainzMainz
  2. Flag DEUBundesliga
    4 Nov 2023
    MainzMainz
    2 : 0
    RB LeipzigRB Leipzig
  3. Flag DEUBundesliga
    1 Apr 2023
    RB LeipzigRB Leipzig
    0 : 3
    MainzMainz
  4. Flag DEUBundesliga
    8 Oct 2022
    MainzMainz
    1 : 1
    RB LeipzigRB Leipzig
  5. Flag DEUBundesliga
    8 Jan 2022
    RB LeipzigRB Leipzig
    4 : 1
    MainzMainz

Form

RB LeipzigRB Leipzig
  1. Flag DEUBundesliga
    20 Apr 2024
    Heidenheim
    1 : 2
    RB Leipzig
  2. Flag DEUBundesliga
    13 Apr 2024
    RB Leipzig
    3 : 0
    Wolfsburg
  3. Flag DEUBundesliga
    6 Apr 2024
    SC Freiburg
    1 : 4
    RB Leipzig
  4. Flag DEUBundesliga
    30 Mar 2024
    RB Leipzig
    0 : 0
    Mainz
  5. Flag DEUBundesliga
    15 Mar 2024
    Cologne
    1 : 5
    RB Leipzig
MainzMainz
  1. Flag DEUBundesliga
    21 Apr 2024
    SC Freiburg
    1 : 1
    Mainz
  2. Flag DEUBundesliga
    13 Apr 2024
    Mainz
    4 : 1
    TSG Hoffenheim
  3. Flag DEUBundesliga
    6 Apr 2024
    Mainz
    4 : 0
    Darmstadt
  4. Flag DEUBundesliga
    30 Mar 2024
    RB Leipzig
    0 : 0
    Mainz
  5. Flag DEUBundesliga
    16 Mar 2024
    Mainz
    2 : 0
    Bochum

RB Leipzig vs Mainz Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
3VfB Stuttgart20373063
4RB Leipzig18573059
5Borussia Dortmund16953057
...
14Union Berlin85173029
15Mainz512133027
16Bochum512133027

Match information

An upcoming Bundesliga match is scheduled between RB Leipzig and FSV Mainz at the Red Bull Arena on Saturday, 30 March 2024. The match will commence at 14:30 UTC. RB Leipzig, who will be the home team, is currently positioned 5th on the league table, while FSV Mainz, the visiting team, stands at 16th place.

The last encounter between these two teams took place on 4 November 2023, where FSV Mainz emerged victorious with a 2-0 scoreline against RB Leipzig. To date, they have met a total of 9 times. The Head-to-Head statistics are evenly balanced, with RB Leipzig winning 4 times, FSV Mainz also claiming 4 victories, and just 1 match resulting in a draw. From past meetings, RB Leipzig has secured 3 home wins, and FSV Mainz has replicated this achievement with 3 home wins of their own.

For those interested in following the match live via streaming, the only listed channel is bet365, which is a bookmaker type of transmission available in the UK.

Football predictions indicate that RB Leipzig has a 75.56% chance of winning this match, with the odds of a draw set at 15.33%, leaving FSV Mainz with a lower win probability of 9.12%. The odds provided by bet365 reflect this outlook, favoring RB Leipzig at 1.36, a draw at 5.25, and pricing an FSV Mainz victory at 7.5.