- Major League Soccer27 May 2023San Jose Earthquakes1 : 1FC Dallas
- Major League Soccer20 May 2023Los Angeles FC2 : 1San Jose Earthquakes
- Major League Soccer14 May 2023LA Galaxy2 : 1San Jose Earthquakes
- Major League Soccer6 May 2023San Jose Earthquakes2 : 1Los Angeles FC
- Major League Soccer29 Apr 2023Austin FC2 : 2San Jose Earthquakes
San Jose Earthquakes
San Jose Earthquakes
Vancouver Whitecaps FC
Vancouver Whitecaps FC
San Jose Earthquakes vs Vancouver Whitecaps FC online streaming, predictions & Head to Head
- Espinoza, Cristian
San Jose's Cristian Espinoza has been booked in San Jose.
- Cowell, Cade
- Kikanovic, Benjamin
The home team have replaced Cade Cowell with Benjamin Kikanovic. This is the second substitution made today by Luis Gonzalez Gallaguer.
- Schopf, Alessandro
Alessandro Schopf (Vancouver) is not on the pitch at the moment but still receives a yellow card.
- Akapo, Carlos (Scorer)
- Espinoza, Cristian (Assist)
Carlos Akapo puts the ball in the net and the home team now lead 2-1.
Cristian Espinoza with an assist there.
- Schopf, Alessandro
- Berhalter, Sebastian
Sebastian Berhalter (Vancouver) has replaced the possibly injured Alessandro Schopf at Earthquakes Stadium.
- Ebobisse, Jeremy (Scorer)
- Monteiro, Jamiro (Assist)
Goal! The home team draw level at 1-1 through a header from Jeremy Ebobisse.
Great play from Jamiro Monteiro to set up the goal.
- Martins, Luis
Luis Martins (Vancouver) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.
- Gressel, Julian
- Teibert, Russell
Vanni Sartini (Vancouver) is making a third substitution, with Russell Teibert replacing Julian Gressel.
- Vite, Pedro
- Dajome, Cristian
Vancouver make their second substitution with Cristian Dajome replacing Pedro Vite.
- Trauco, Miguel
- Akapo, Carlos
Carlos Akapo is replacing Miguel Trauco for the home team.
- Yueill, Jackson
Jackson Yueill is booked for the home team.
- White, Brian
- Cordova, Sergio
Vanni Sartini is making the team's first substitution at Earthquakes Stadium with Sergio Cordova replacing Brian White.
- Cubas, Andres
Andres Cubas (Vancouver) has received a first yellow card.
- Veselinovic, Ranko
Ranko Veselinovic (Vancouver) has received a yellow card from Mark Allatin.
- Schopf, Alessandro (Scorer)
- Gressel, Julian (Assist)
Alessandro Schopf is on target to give Vancouver a 0-1 advantage.
Julian Gressel instrumental with a fine assist.
San Jose Earthquakes vs Vancouver Whitecaps FC Betting tips
The most common result of matches between San Jose Earthquakes and Vancouver Whitecaps FC when San Jose Earthquakes is playing at home is 0-0. 4 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between San Jose Earthquakes and Vancouver Whitecaps FC is 1-1. 5 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 15 meetings with San Jose Earthquakes playing at home, San Jose Earthquakes have won 6 times, there have been 8 draws while Vancouver Whitecaps FC have won 1 times. The goal difference is 22-12 in favour of San Jose Earthquakes.
During the last 32 meetings, San Jose Earthquakes have won 9 times, there have been 12 draws while Vancouver Whitecaps FC have won 11 times. The goal difference is 50-45 in favour of Vancouver Whitecaps FC.
Vancouver Whitecaps FC's last away win against San Jose Earthquakes was in 2018.
Last season's matches: 2-0 (San Jose Earthquakes at home) and 3-3 (Vancouver Whitecaps FC at home).
San Jose Earthquakes haven't lost in any of their last 5 home matches.
Vancouver Whitecaps FC have lost 3 away matches in a row.
Vancouver Whitecaps FC haven't won any of their last 8 away matches.
When playing at home, San Jose Earthquakes have not lost to Vancouver Whitecaps FC in their last 5 encounters.
San Jose Earthquakes have conceded a goal in each of their last 7 matches.
San Jose Earthquakes wins 1st half in 20% of their matches, Vancouver Whitecaps FC in 20% of their matches.
San Jose Earthquakes wins 20% of halftimes, Vancouver Whitecaps FC wins 20%.
The winner of their last meeting was San Jose Earthquakes.
On their last meeting San Jose Earthquakes won by 2 goals.
When San Jose Earthquakes leads 1-0 at home, they win in 66% of their matches.
When Vancouver Whitecaps FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 25% of their matches.
When San Jose Earthquakes is down 0-1 home, they win 22% of their matches.
When Vancouver Whitecaps FC is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In Major League Soccer, San Jose Earthquakes has better performance than Vancouver Whitecaps FC.
San Jose Earthquakes's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Vancouver Whitecaps FC's.
In the last 5 meetings San Jose Earthquakes won 1, Vancouver Whitecaps FC won 1, 3 draws.
San Jose Earthquakes scores 1.2 goals in a match against Vancouver Whitecaps FC and Vancouver Whitecaps FC scores 1.4 goals against San Jose Earthquakes (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between San Jose Earthquakes and Vancouver Whitecaps FC is 2.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between San Jose Earthquakes and Vancouver Whitecaps FC is 0.6.
San Jose Earthquakes scores 1.9 goals when playing at home and Vancouver Whitecaps FC scores 1 goals when playing away (on average).
Both teams haven't won their last match in Major League Soccer.
Both teams lost their last match.
- Major League Soccer27 May 2023Saint Louis City SC3 : 1Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Canadian Championship24 May 2023Pacific FC0 : 3Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Major League Soccer20 May 2023Vancouver Whitecaps FC2 : 0Seattle Sounders
- Major League Soccer17 May 2023FC Dallas2 : 1Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Major League Soccer13 May 2023Portland Timbers3 : 1Vancouver Whitecaps FC
Head to head
- Major League Soccer4 Mar 2023San Jose Earthquakes2 : 1Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Major League Soccer4 Sep 2022San Jose Earthquakes2 : 0Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Major League Soccer14 May 2022Vancouver Whitecaps FC3 : 3San Jose Earthquakes
- Major League Soccer23 Oct 2021San Jose Earthquakes1 : 1Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Major League Soccer2 Oct 2021Vancouver Whitecaps FC3 : 0San Jose Earthquakes
- Teams: San Jose Earthquakes - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Tournament: Major League Soccer
- Date: Saturday, 4 March 2023
- Hour: 22:30
- Venue: Earthquakes Stadium, San Jose
- More details:
San Jose Earthquakes Live stream & Fixtures