1. Football today
  2. LaLiga
  3. Real Betis vs Almeria

Perez (64') Isco (28') Fornals (8')
Romero (66') Baptistao (45')

How to watch Real Betis vs Almeria online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Fornals, Pablo
    • Rodri

    Rodri is on a sub for Pablo Fornals for Real Betis.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Miranda, Juan
    • Vinicius, Abner

    The home team replace Juan Miranda with Abner Vinicius.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Robertone, Lucas
    • Melero, Gonzalo

    Almeria make their fourth substitution with Gonzalo Melero replacing Lucas Robertone.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Baptistao, Leo
    • Suarez, Luis Javier

    Almeria make their third substitution with Luis Javier Suarez replacing Leo Baptistao.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Pubill Pages, Marc
    • Pozo

    Pozo is on a sub for Marc Pubill Pages for Almeria.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Perez, Ayoze
    • Fekir, Nabil

    Manuel Pellegrini (Real Betis) is making a third substitution, with Nabil Fekir replacing Ayoze Perez.

  • 69'
    Yellow Card
    • Chumi

    Chumi (Almeria) has received a first yellow card.

  • 66'
    Goal !
    • Romero, Luka (Scorer)

    Luka Romero strikes to reduce the deficit to 3-2 at Benito Villamarin.

  • 65'
    Substitution
    • Lozano, Choco
    • Romero, Luka

    Luka Romero is replacing Choco Lozano for the away team.

  • 64'
    Goal !
    • Perez, Ayoze (Scorer)
    • Isco (Assist)

    Great finish from Ayoze Perez to give Real Betis a 3-1 lead.

    That's a fine assist from Isco.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Jose, Willian
    • Carvalho, William

    The home team replace Willian Jose with William Carvalho.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Cardoso, Johnny
    • Abde, Ez

    The home team have replaced Johnny Cardoso with Ez Abde. This is the first substitution made today by Manuel Pellegrini.

  • 45'
    Goal !
    • Baptistao, Leo (Scorer)
    • Pubill Pages, Marc (Assist)

    Goal! The away team reduce the deficit to 2-1 through a strike by Leo Baptistao. .

    Great play from Marc Pubill Pages to set up the goal.

  • 40'
    Yellow Card
    • Pena, Marcos

    Marcos Pena (Almeria) has received a yellow card from Alejandro Muniz Ruiz.

  • 28'
    Goal !
    • Isco (Scorer)

    Isco puts the ball in the net and the home team extend their lead. The score-line now reads 2-0.

  • 8'
    Goal !
    • Fornals, Pablo (Scorer)
    • Jose, Willian (Assist)

    Real Betis take a 1-0 lead thanks to Pablo Fornals.

    Willian Jose instrumental with a fine assist.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Real Betis
(4-2-3-1)
(4-3-3)
Almeria
13Silva23Sabaly19Sokratis28Riad3Miranda4Cardoso5Rodriguez18Fornals22Isco10Perez12Jose25Maximiano18Pubill Pages3Gonzalez21Chumi20Centelles5Robertone26Pena8Viera12Baptistao15Lozano10Embarba
Almeria
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Real Betis48%
52% Almeria
Shots
3Off goal36On goal9

4
Shots blocked
1
3
Corner kicks
5
1
Offsides
1
7
Saves
3
9
Fouls
10
0
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Real Betis vs Almeria Betting tips

During the last 5 meetings with Real Betis Seville playing at home, Real Betis Seville have won 3 times, there have been 0 draws while UD Almeria have won 2 times. The goal difference is 11-7 in favour of Real Betis Seville.
During the last 14 meetings, Real Betis Seville have won 5 times, there have been 2 draws while UD Almeria have won 7 times. The goal difference is 22-21 in favour of Real Betis Seville.
Last season Real Betis Seville won both games against UD Almeria (3-1 at home and 3-2 away).
Did you know that Real Betis Seville scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Did you know that UD Almeria scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Real Betis Seville haven't lost in their last 4 games.
UD Almeria haven't won in their last 4 games.
Real Betis Seville haven't scored in 2 of their 17 home matches in LaLiga this season.
UD Almeria haven't scored in 4 of their 16 away matches in LaLiga this season.
Real Betis Seville's home record this season: 8-7-2.
UD Almeria's away record this season: 1-3-12.
Willian Jose is Real Betis Seville's top scorer with 10 goals. Sergio Arribas has scored 6 times for UD Almeria.
Isco has assisted the most goals for Real Betis Seville with 5. Lucas Robertone is UD Almeria's biggest assister (5).
Isco has more yellow cards (10) than any other player at Real Betis Seville. Lucas Robertone has collected 10 for UD Almeria.
Real Betis Seville have scored at least one goal for 5 consecutive matches.
Real Betis Seville wins 1st half in 30% of their matches, UD Almeria in 20% of their matches.
Real Betis Seville wins 30% of halftimes, UD Almeria wins 20%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (0-0)
When Real Betis Seville leads 1-0 at home, they win in 76% of their matches.
When UD Almeria leads 0-1 away, they win in 30% of their matches.
When Real Betis Seville is down 0-1 home, they win 8% of their matches.
When UD Almeria is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In LaLiga, Real Betis Seville has better performance than UD Almeria.
Real Betis Seville's performance of the last 5 matches is better than UD Almeria's.
Real Betis Seville have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against UD Almeria (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Real Betis Seville won 3, UD Almeria won 1, 1 draws.
Real Betis Seville scores 1.8 goals in a match against UD Almeria and UD Almeria scores 1 goals against Real Betis Seville (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Real Betis Seville and UD Almeria is 2.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Real Betis Seville and UD Almeria is 1.6.
Real Betis Seville scores 1.41 goals when playing at home and UD Almeria scores 1.33 goals when playing away (on average).
If Rui Silva receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when Real Betis Seville leads 1-0 at home this season is 1-0.
1/32

Real Betis vs Almeria Predictions

Bookmakers, as indicated by bet365 odds, favor Real Betis Seville with a win chance of 57.34% at odds of 1.33 against UD Almeria. They estimate a draw to have a 21.86% likelihood with odds of 5.75, while UD Almeria's chance of winning is set at 20.8% with odds of 7.5.

Full-time result1x2
Probability58%22%20%
Odds1.365.57
Correct Score1-02-12-0
Probability10%10%9%
Odds98.57.5
Over/Under 2.5OverUnder
Probability57%43%
Odds1.532.5
BTTSYesNo
Probability56%44%
Odds1.81.95
Odds data provided by: Bet365

News

Head to head

In the last 5 meetings between Real Betis Seville and UD Almeria, Real Betis Seville has won 3 times, UD Almeria has won once, and they drew once. Real Betis Seville has won 2 times at home, once as a guest, whereas UD Almeria has won once as a guest and hasn't won at home.

Real Betis
Matches:6
Almeria
67%
Wins: 4
17%
Draws: 1
17%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    12 May 2024
    Real BetisReal Betis
    3 : 2
    AlmeriaAlmeria
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    3 Dec 2023
    AlmeriaAlmeria
    0 : 0
    Real BetisReal Betis
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    11 Feb 2023
    AlmeriaAlmeria
    2 : 3
    Real BetisReal Betis
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    16 Oct 2022
    Real BetisReal Betis
    3 : 1
    AlmeriaAlmeria
  5. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    4 Aug 2021
    Real BetisReal Betis
    1 : 2
    AlmeriaAlmeria

Form

Real Betis Seville won their last match against CA Osasuna with a score of 2-0. UD Almeria won their last match against Rayo Vallecano with a score of 1-0.

Real BetisReal Betis
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    19 May 2024
    Real Betis
    0 : 2
    Real Sociedad
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    16 May 2024
    Las Palmas
    2 : 2
    Real Betis
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    12 May 2024
    Real Betis
    3 : 2
    Almeria
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    5 May 2024
    Osasuna
    0 : 2
    Real Betis
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    28 Apr 2024
    Real Betis
    1 : 1
    Sevilla
AlmeriaAlmeria
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    19 May 2024
    Mallorca
    2 : 2
    Almeria
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    16 May 2024
    Almeria
    0 : 2
    Barcelona
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    12 May 2024
    Real Betis
    3 : 2
    Almeria
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    5 May 2024
    Rayo Vallecano
    0 : 1
    Almeria
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    27 Apr 2024
    Almeria
    1 : 3
    Getafe

Real Betis vs Almeria Standings

Real Betis Seville is currently in 7th position in the standings, while UD Almeria is in 20th position.

PosTeamWDLMPts
6Real Sociedad161293760
7Real Betis141493756
8Villarreal1410133752
...
19Granada49253821
20Almeria212233718

Match information