PSG

PSG

PSG

Full time
10
03.04.24
Rennes

Rennes

Rennes


Mbappe (40')

How to watch PSG vs Rennes online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:

Line-ups

PSG
(4-3-1-2)
(4-1-4-1)
Rennes
99Donnarumma2Hakimi5Marquinhos21Hernandez25Mendes33Zaire Emery17Vitinha8Ruiz19Kang-in7Mbappe10Dembele30Mandanda17Doue23Omari5Theate3Truffert8Santamaria10Gouiri14Bourigeaud11Blas33Doue9Kalimuendo
Rennes
(4-1-4-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
N/A
Shots
2Off goal35On goal2

3
Corner kicks
3
1
Offsides
1
2
Saves
4
8
Fouls
7
1
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

PSG vs Rennes Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Paris Saint-Germain and Stade Rennes when Paris Saint-Germain is playing at home is 1-0. 6 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between Paris Saint-Germain and Stade Rennes is 1-1. 10 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 29 meetings with Paris Saint-Germain playing at home, Paris Saint-Germain have won 16 times, there have been 6 draws while Stade Rennes have won 7 times. The goal difference is 44-21 in favour of Paris Saint-Germain.
During the last 64 meetings, Paris Saint-Germain have won 31 times, there have been 13 draws while Stade Rennes have won 20 times. The goal difference is 96-62 in favour of Paris Saint-Germain.
Paris Saint-Germain haven't lost in their last 24 games.
Paris Saint-Germain haven't lost in any of their last 17 home matches.
Stade Rennes have scored at least one goal for 7 consecutive matches.
Paris Saint-Germain wins 1st half in 54% of their matches, Stade Rennes in 43% of their matches.
Paris Saint-Germain wins 54% of halftimes, Stade Rennes wins 43%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (1-1)
When Paris Saint-Germain leads 1-0 at home, they win in 84% of their matches.
When Stade Rennes leads 0-1 away, they win in 76% of their matches.
When Paris Saint-Germain is down 0-1 home, they win 16% of their matches.
When Stade Rennes is down 1-0 away, they win 18% of their matches.
In Coupe de France, Paris Saint-Germain has better performance than Stade Rennes.
Paris Saint-Germain's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Stade Rennes's.
In the last 5 meetings Paris Saint-Germain won 2, Stade Rennes won 2, 1 draws.
Paris Saint-Germain have lost just 1 of their last 3 Coupe de France games against Stade Rennes.
Stade Rennes have won just 1 of their last 3 Coupe de France games against Paris Saint-Germain.
Paris Saint-Germain scores 1 goals in a match against Stade Rennes and Stade Rennes scores 1 goals against Paris Saint-Germain (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Paris Saint-Germain and Stade Rennes is 2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Paris Saint-Germain and Stade Rennes is 0.8.
Paris Saint-Germain scores 2.33 goals when playing at home and Stade Rennes scores 1.67 goals when playing away (on average).
Paris Saint-Germain wins 1st half in 54% of their matches, Stade Rennes in 42% of their matches.
Paris Saint-Germain wins 54% of halftimes, Stade Rennes wins 42%.
When Stade Rennes is down 1-0 away, they win 16% of their matches.
Paris Saint-Germain scores 2.33 goals when playing at home and Stade Rennes scores 1.61 goals when playing away (on average).
1/27

News

Head to head

PSG
Matches:13
Rennes
46%
Wins: 6
23%
Draws: 3
31%
Wins: 4
Recent meetings
  1. Flag FRACoupe de France
    3 Apr 2024
    PSGPSG
    1 : 0
    RennesRennes
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    25 Feb 2024
    PSGPSG
    1 : 1
    RennesRennes
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    8 Oct 2023
    RennesRennes
    1 : 3
    PSGPSG
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    19 Mar 2023
    PSGPSG
    0 : 2
    RennesRennes
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    15 Jan 2023
    RennesRennes
    1 : 0
    PSGPSG

Form

PSGPSG
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    19 May 2024
    Metz
    0 : 2
    PSG
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    15 May 2024
    Nice
    1 : 2
    PSG
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    12 May 2024
    PSG
    1 : 3
    Toulouse
  4. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    7 May 2024
    PSG
    0 : 1
    Borussia Dortmund
  5. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    1 May 2024
    Borussia Dortmund
    1 : 0
    PSG
RennesRennes
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    19 May 2024
    Reims
    2 : 1
    Rennes
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    12 May 2024
    Rennes
    1 : 1
    Lens
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    4 May 2024
    Metz
    2 : 3
    Rennes
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    28 Apr 2024
    Rennes
    4 : 5
    Brest
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    20 Apr 2024
    Nantes
    0 : 3
    Rennes

Match information

Paris Saint-Germain is set to host Stade Rennes in the Coupe de France on Wednesday, 3 April 2024, at 20:10 UTC. The match will take place with equal awareness given to the strengths of both teams, without consideration of their standings in any league.

The last encounter between these two teams occurred on 25 February 2024, where they competed in a Ligue 1 match that concluded in a 1-1 draw. Statistically, in their previous 12 meetings, Paris Saint-Germain has won 5 times, Stade Rennes has secured 4 victories, and they have drawn 3 times. Paris Saint-Germain has a slightly better record at home with 3 wins, while Stade Rennes has been less successful as guests, winning just once on Paris Saint-Germain's turf.

Viewers in the United Kingdom can stream the game via bet365, which is categorized as a bookmaker streaming service. This provides an accessible way for fans in that region to follow the live action.

Prediction models suggest Paris Saint-Germain holds a winning chance of 56.49%, with a 22.23% probability of a draw, and a 21.28% chance for Stade Rennes to win. Betting odds from bet365 reflect these probabilities, offering 1.4 for a Paris Saint-Germain win, 5 for a draw, and 7 for a Stade Rennes victory.