1. Soccer Streams
  2. Championship
  3. Millwall vs Ipswich

Al-Hamadi (90') Moore (45') Harding (32') Broadhead (24')

How to watch Millwall vs Ipswich online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Goal !
    • Al-Hamadi, Ali (Scorer)

    Ali Al-Hamadi nets and Ipswich extend their lead to 0-4. The goal came from the penalty spot.

  • 88'
    Yellow Card
    • Leonard, Ryan

    Ryan Leonard (Millwall) has received a yellow card from Samuel Barrott.

  • 86'
    Substitution
    • Burns, Wes
    • Jackson, Kayden

    Kayden Jackson is replacing Wes Burns for Ipswich at The Den.

  • 84'
    Yellow Card
    • Saville, George

    George Saville is booked for the home team.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Moore, Kieffer
    • Al-Hamadi, Ali

    Ali Al-Hamadi is replacing Kieffer Moore for the away team.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Luongo, Massimo
    • Travis, Lewis

    The away team have replaced Massimo Luongo with Lewis Travis. This is the third substitution made today by Kieran McKenna.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • Honeyman, George
    • Mitchell, Billy

    Joe Edwards (Millwall) is making a fourth substitution, with Billy Mitchell replacing George Honeyman.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • Esse, Romain
    • Major, Adam

    Adam Major is replacing Romain Esse for Millwall at The Den.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Bradshaw, Tom
    • Watmore, Duncan

    Duncan Watmore is on a sub for Tom Bradshaw for Millwall.

  • 67'
    Substitution
    • Broadhead, Nathan
    • Sarmiento, Jeremy

    Kieran McKenna is making the team's second substitution at The Den with Jeremy Sarmiento replacing Nathan Broadhead.

  • 67'
    Substitution
    • Hutchinson, Omari
    • Chaplin, Conor

    The away team replace Omari Hutchinson with Conor Chaplin.

  • 60'
    Yellow Card
    • McNamara, Danny

    Millwall's Danny McNamara has been booked in London.

  • 58'
    Yellow Card
    • Davis, Leif

    At The Den, Leif Davis has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Harding, Wes
    • De Norre, Casper

    The home team have replaced Wes Harding with Casper De Norre. This is the first substitution made today by Joe Edwards.

  • 45'
    Goal !
    • Moore, Kieffer (Scorer)
    • Clarke, Harrison Thomas (Assist)

    Goal! Ipswich extend their lead to 0-3 thanks to a Kieffer Moore header.

    That's a fine assist from Harrison Thomas Clarke.

  • 32'
    Goal !
    • Harding, Wes (Scorer)

    Own goal! Wes Harding scores in his own net to make it 0-2.

  • 24'
    Goal !
    • Broadhead, Nathan (Scorer)
    • Hutchinson, Omari (Assist)

    Goal! Nathan Broadhead heads Ipswich into a 0-1 lead.

    Omari Hutchinson instrumental with a fine assist.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Millwall
(3-4-2-1)
(4-2-3-1)
Ipswich
20Sarkic18Leonard45Harding5Cooper2McNamara39Honeyman23Saville3Wallace25Esse10Flemming9Bradshaw31Hladky2Clarke6Woolfenden15Burgess3Davis5Morsy25Luongo7Burns33Broadhead20Hutchinson24Moore
Ipswich
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Millwall34%
66% Ipswich
Shots
6Off goal24On goal4

1
Shots blocked
0
9
Corner kicks
5
3
Offsides
0
1
Saves
4
10
Fouls
12
3
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Millwall vs Ipswich Betting tips

During the last 14 meetings with Millwall FC playing at home, Millwall FC have won 6 times, there have been 4 draws while Ipswich Town have won 4 times. The goal difference is 23-17 in favour of Millwall FC.
During the last 27 meetings, Millwall FC have won 9 times, there have been 7 draws while Ipswich Town have won 11 times. The goal difference is 42-37 in favour of Ipswich Town.
Did you know that Millwall FC scores 30% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Millwall FC scores 3% of their goals between the minutes 61-75? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
Did you know that Ipswich Town scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Millwall FC haven't won in their last 5 games.
Millwall FC haven't scored in 5 of their 15 home matches in Championship this season.
Ipswich Town haven't scored in 3 of their 15 away matches in Championship this season.
Jake Cooper has more yellow cards (8) than any other player at Millwall FC. Sam Morsy has collected 10 for Ipswich Town.
A year ago, Millwall FC were number 8 in the table with 45 points. Now they are number 16 with 33 points.
Millwall FC have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
Ipswich Town have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
Ipswich Town have scored at least one goal for 5 consecutive matches.
Millwall FC wins 1st half in 28% of their matches, Ipswich Town in 49% of their matches.
Millwall FC wins 28% of halftimes, Ipswich Town wins 49%.
The winner of their last meeting was Ipswich Town.
On their last meeting Ipswich Town won by 2 goals.
When Millwall FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 43% of their matches.
When Ipswich Town leads 0-1 away, they win in 83% of their matches.
When Millwall FC is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches.
When Ipswich Town is down 1-0 away, they win 16% of their matches.
In Championship, Ipswich Town has better performance than Millwall FC.
Ipswich Town's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Millwall FC's.
Millwall FC have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Ipswich Town (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Millwall FC won 2, Ipswich Town won 1, 2 draws.
Millwall FC scores 2 goals in a match against Ipswich Town and Ipswich Town scores 1.6 goals against Millwall FC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Millwall FC and Ipswich Town is 3.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Millwall FC and Ipswich Town is 1.4.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Championship.
Both teams lost their last match.
Millwall FC scores 1.14 goals when playing at home and Ipswich Town scores 1.52 goals when playing away (on average).
Jake Cooper has more yellow cards (8) than any other player at Millwall FC. Sam Morsy has collected 11 for Ipswich Town.
Ipswich Town have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches.
Ipswich Town have scored at least one goal for 6 consecutive matches.
Millwall FC wins 1st half in 28% of their matches, Ipswich Town in 48% of their matches.
Millwall FC wins 28% of halftimes, Ipswich Town wins 48%.
Ipswich Town haven't won in their last 4 games.
Did you know that Ipswich Town scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Millwall FC haven't won in their last 6 games.
Millwall FC have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches.
Millwall FC wins 1st half in 30% of their matches, Ipswich Town in 48% of their matches.
Millwall FC wins 30% of halftimes, Ipswich Town wins 48%.
Did you know that Millwall FC scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
A year ago, Millwall FC were number 5 in the table with 48 points. Now they are number 18 with 33 points.
If Nathan Broadhead scores against Millwall FC it will be his 10th goal for Ipswich Town this season.
The most common end-result when Ipswich Town leads 1-0 away this season is 2-3.
Ipswich Town is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
This was Nathan Broadhead's 10th goal for the season.
This was Ryan Leonard's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/49

News

Form

MillwallMillwall
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    24 Feb 2024
    Southampton
    1 : 2
    Millwall
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    17 Feb 2024
    Millwall
    0 : 2
    Sheff Wed
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    14 Feb 2024
    Millwall
    0 : 4
    Ipswich
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    11 Feb 2024
    Coventry
    2 : 1
    Millwall
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    3 Feb 2024
    Hull
    1 : 0
    Millwall
IpswichIpswich
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    24 Feb 2024
    Ipswich
    3 : 1
    Birmingham
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    20 Feb 2024
    Ipswich
    4 : 3
    Rotherham
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    17 Feb 2024
    Swansea
    1 : 2
    Ipswich
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    14 Feb 2024
    Millwall
    0 : 4
    Ipswich
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    10 Feb 2024
    Ipswich
    2 : 2
    West Brom

Head to head

Millwall
Matches:3
Ipswich
0%
Wins: 0
33%
Draws: 1
67%
Wins: 2
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    14 Feb 2024
    MillwallMillwall
    0 : 4
    IpswichIpswich
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    29 Nov 2023
    IpswichIpswich
    3 : 1
    MillwallMillwall
  3. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    23 Jul 2022
    MillwallMillwall
    1 : 1
    IpswichIpswich

Championship Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
2Leeds22663472
3Ipswich21943472
4Southampton20773467
...
19Huddersfield813133437
20Millwall99163436
21QPR98173435

Match information

Millwall FC is set to host Ipswich Town in a Championship clash scheduled for Wednesday, 14 February 2024, at 20:00 UTC. The match will take place at The Den stadium. Currently, Millwall FC is 18th in the league standings, while Ipswich Town is in 4th place.

The last encounter between these two teams occurred on 29 November 2023, where Ipswich Town emerged victorious with a 3-1 scoreline. The record shows that out of 2 meetings, there has been one win for Ipswich Town and one draw, indicating no wins for Millwall FC. Specifically, at home, Millwall FC has neither won nor lost against Ipswich Town, with the away team having one win at their home ground.

Fans looking to watch the match can find it on various channels. Bookmaker bet365 will be streaming the match in the United Kingdom. For streaming options, NOW and SKY GO are available for viewers in the UK, whereas television broadcasts can be caught on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event, with both channels also serving the UK audience.

Regarding predictions, the home team Millwall FC has a win chance of 33.04%, a draw has been set at a 25.79% chance, and Ipswich Town leads with a win chance of 41.18%. Bet365 has set odds for Millwall FC at 3.5, a draw at 3.5, and Ipswich Town at 2.05.