Chiquinho (57') Jovetic (32') Fortounis (8')
Kahveci (74') Tadic (68')

How to watch Olympiakos vs Fenerbahce online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Masouras, Giorgos
    • Quini

    The home team replace Giorgos Masouras with Quini.

  • 87'
    Substitution
    • El Kaabi, Ayoub
    • El Arabi, Youssef

    Jose Luis Mendilibar Etxebarria (Olympiacos) is making a third substitution, with Youssef El Arabi replacing Ayoub El Kaabi.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Becao, Rodrigo
    • Bonucci, Leonardo

    Ismail Kartal (Fenerbahce) is making a fourth change, with Leonardo Bonucci replacing the possibly injured Rodrigo Becao.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Chiquinho
    • Iborra, Vicente

    Vicente Iborra is on a sub for Chiquinho for Olympiacos.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Jovetic, Stevan
    • Horta, Andre

    Jose Luis Mendilibar Etxebarria is making the team's first substitution at Karaiskakis Stadium with Andre Horta replacing Stevan Jovetic.

  • 78'
    Yellow Card
    • Masouras, Giorgos

    Giorgos Masouras (Olympiacos) has received a yellow card from Sandro Scharer.

  • 74'
    Goal !
    • Kahveci, Irfan (Scorer)
    • Szymanski, Sebastian (Assist)

    Irfan Kahveci strikes to reduce the deficit to 3-2 at Karaiskakis Stadium.

    That's a fine assist from Sebastian Szymanski.

  • 73'
    Yellow Card
    • Fred

    At Karaiskakis Stadium, Fred for the away team has been yellow-carded. He will miss the next match due to a suspension!

  • 68'
    Goal !
    • Tadic, Dusan (Scorer)

    Goal! Fenerbahce now trail just 3-1 thanks to a Dusan Tadic spot-kick.

  • 67'
    Yellow Card
    • Retsos, Panagiotis

    Panagiotis Retsos is booked for the home team.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Zajc, Miha
    • Fred

    The away team have replaced Miha Zajc with Fred. This is the third substitution made today by Ismail Kartal.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Krunic, Rade
    • Yuksek, Ismail

    Ismail Yuksek is replacing Rade Krunic for Fenerbahce at Karaiskakis Stadium.

  • 57'
    Goal !
    • Chiquinho (Scorer)
    • El Kaabi, Ayoub (Assist)

    Goal! Chiquinho extends Olympiacos's lead to 3-0.

    Great play from Ayoub El Kaabi to set up the goal.

  • 45'
    Substitution
    • Oosterwolde, Jayden
    • Kadioglu, Ferdi

    Jayden Oosterwolde (Fenerbahce) does not seem to be able to continue. He is replaced by Ferdi Kadioglu.

  • 32'
    Goal !
    • Jovetic, Stevan (Scorer)
    • Fortounis, Konstantinos (Assist)

    Goal! Stevan Jovetic extends Olympiacos's lead to 2-0.

    Konstantinos Fortounis instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 22'
    Yellow Card
    • Kahveci, Irfan

    Irfan Kahveci (Fenerbahce) has been given a yellow card and will be suspended from the next match.

  • 8'
    Goal !
    • Fortounis, Konstantinos (Scorer)

    Konstantinos Fortounis is on target to give Olympiacos a 1-0 advantage.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Olympiakos
(4-2-1-3)
(4-3-3)
Fenerbahce
88Tzolakis23Rodinei45Retsos16Carmo3Ortega32Hezze6Chiquinho22Jovetic7Fortounis9El Kaabi19Masouras40Livakovic21Osayi-Samuel2Soyuncu50Becao24Oosterwolde26Zajc33Krunic53Szymanski17Kahveci9Dzeko10Tadic
Fenerbahce
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Olympiakos43%
57% Fenerbahce
Shots
4Off goal38On goal9

1
Shots blocked
2
6
Corner kicks
6
0
Offsides
2
7
Saves
5
13
Fouls
12
2
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Olympiakos vs Fenerbahce Betting tips

Fenerbahce Istanbul have a winning streak of 3 matches away from home.
Olympiacos Piraeus wins 1st half in 44% of their matches, Fenerbahce Istanbul in 46% of their matches.
Olympiacos Piraeus wins 44% of halftimes, Fenerbahce Istanbul wins 46%.
The winner of their last meeting was Olympiacos Piraeus.
On their last meeting Olympiacos Piraeus won by 1 goals.
When Olympiacos Piraeus leads 1-0 at home, they win in 94% of their matches.
When Fenerbahce Istanbul leads 0-1 away, they win in 95% of their matches.
When Olympiacos Piraeus is down 0-1 home, they win 18% of their matches.
When Fenerbahce Istanbul is down 1-0 away, they win 28% of their matches.
In UEFA Europa Conference League, Olympiacos Piraeus has better performance than Fenerbahce Istanbul.
Fenerbahce Istanbul's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Olympiacos Piraeus's.
In the last 4 meetings Olympiacos Piraeus won 2, Fenerbahce Istanbul won 2, 0 draws.
Olympiacos Piraeus scores 1.75 goals in a match against Fenerbahce Istanbul and Fenerbahce Istanbul scores 1.25 goals against Olympiacos Piraeus (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Olympiacos Piraeus and Fenerbahce Istanbul is 3.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Olympiacos Piraeus and Fenerbahce Istanbul is 1.25.
Olympiacos Piraeus scores 2.28 goals when playing at home and Fenerbahce Istanbul scores 1.91 goals when playing away (on average).
Olympiacos Piraeus wins 1st half in 45% of their matches, Fenerbahce Istanbul in 46% of their matches.
Olympiacos Piraeus wins 45% of halftimes, Fenerbahce Istanbul wins 46%.
When Fenerbahce Istanbul is down 1-0 away, they win 25% of their matches.
Olympiacos Piraeus scores 2.28 goals when playing at home and Fenerbahce Istanbul scores 1.85 goals when playing away (on average).
Fenerbahce Istanbul have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
If Rade Krunic receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 2 yellow cards so far this season.
1/22

Olympiakos vs Fenerbahce Predictions

Full-time result1x2
Probability42%25%33%
Odds2.63.42.62
Correct Score1-02-10-1
Probability9%9%8%
Odds101010
Over/Under 2.5OverUnder
Probability53%47%
Odds1.852
BTTSYesNo
Probability56%44%
Odds1.622.1
Odds data provided by: Bet365

News

Olympiakos vs Fenerbahce Head to head

Olympiakos
Matches:3
Fenerbahce
100%
Wins: 3
0%
Draws: 0
0%
Wins: 0
Recent meetings
  1. Flag nullUefa Europa Conference League
    11 Apr 2024
    OlympiakosOlympiakos
    3 : 2
    FenerbahceFenerbahce
  2. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    25 Nov 2021
    OlympiakosOlympiakos
    1 : 0
    FenerbahceFenerbahce
  3. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    30 Sep 2021
    FenerbahceFenerbahce
    0 : 3
    OlympiakosOlympiakos

Olympiakos vs Fenerbahce Form

OlympiakosOlympiakos
  1. Flag nullUefa Europa Conference League
    11 Apr 2024
    Olympiakos
    3 : 2
    Fenerbahce
  2. Flag GRCSuper League 1
    7 Apr 2024
    Lamia
    1 : 5
    Olympiakos
  3. Flag GRCSuper League 1
    3 Apr 2024
    Olympiakos
    3 : 0
    Aris Thessaloniki
  4. Flag GRCSuper League 1
    31 Mar 2024
    AEK Athens
    1 : 0
    Olympiakos
  5. Flag nullUefa Europa Conference League
    14 Mar 2024
    Maccabi Tel Aviv
    1 : 6
    Olympiakos
FenerbahceFenerbahce
  1. Flag nullUefa Europa Conference League
    11 Apr 2024
    Olympiakos
    3 : 2
    Fenerbahce
  2. Flag TURSuper Lig
    3 Apr 2024
    Fenerbahce
    4 : 2
    Adana Demirspor
  3. Flag TURSuper Lig
    17 Mar 2024
    Trabzonspor
    2 : 3
    Fenerbahce
  4. Flag nullUefa Europa Conference League
    14 Mar 2024
    Fenerbahce
    0 : 1
    Union Saint Gilloise
  5. Flag TURSuper Lig
    10 Mar 2024
    Fenerbahce
    4 : 1
    Pendikspor

Match information

Olympiacos Piraeus is set to face Fenerbahce Istanbul in an upcoming UEFA Europa Conference League match. This encounter is scheduled for Thursday, 11 April 2024, with a kickoff time of 16:45 UTC. The match will be played at the Georgios Karaiskakis stadium.

The last match between these two teams took place on the 25th of November 2021, during the UEFA Europa League, ending in a 1-0 victory for Olympiacos Piraeus. Their overall head-to-head record shows Olympiacos Piraeus leading with 2 wins while Fenerbahce Istanbul has yet to secure a victory, with no draws recorded between them. More specifically, Olympiacos Piraeus has one win at home and one as a guest.

Although there are no specific standings positions mentioned for either team, predictions suggest that there's a higher probability of a home team win, with a chance of 41.84%. The possibility of a draw stands at 25.21%, while the likelihood of a Fenerbahce Istanbul win is estimated at 32.94%. Betting odds from bet365 are currently set at 2.3 for Olympiacos Piraeus to win, 3.4 for a draw, and 3 for a Fenerbahce Istanbul victory.

As of now, there are no details provided regarding the transmissions for the match. Fans looking to watch the game will need to check local listings closer to match day for available TV and streaming options.