1. Soccer Streams
  2. First Division A
  3. Eupen vs KV Kortrijk

Charles-Cook (80')
Davies (50')

How to watch Eupen vs KV Kortrijk online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:

Line-ups

Eupen
(4-4-2)
(3-5-2)
KV Kortrijk
33Nurudeen35Lambert4Palsson25Filin3Davidson18Keita15Magnee6Baiye14Deom17Bialek9Emond95Pirard2Alebiosu4Mampassi44Silva6Mehssatou27Sissako17Kangwa10Kadri16Kana39Davies20Avenatti
KV Kortrijk
(3-5-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Eupen49%
51% KV Kortrijk
Shots
4Off goal42On goal3

2
Corner kicks
4
2
Saves
1
10
Fouls
9
1
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Eupen vs KV Kortrijk Betting tips

The most common result of matches between KAS Eupen and KV Kortrijk when KAS Eupen is playing at home is 0-1. 3 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 15 meetings with KAS Eupen playing at home, KAS Eupen have won 6 times, there have been 4 draws while KV Kortrijk have won 5 times. The goal difference is 21-15 in favour of KAS Eupen.
During the last 30 meetings, KAS Eupen have won 9 times, there have been 10 draws while KV Kortrijk have won 11 times. The goal difference is 40-38 in favour of KV Kortrijk.
Isaac Nuhu is KAS Eupen's top scorer with 4 goals. Isaak Davies has scored 8 times for KV Kortrijk.
KAS Eupen wins 1st half in 20% of their matches, KV Kortrijk in 16% of their matches.
KAS Eupen wins 20% of halftimes, KV Kortrijk wins 16%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (1-1)
When KAS Eupen leads 1-0 at home, they win in 62% of their matches.
When KV Kortrijk leads 0-1 away, they win in 50% of their matches.
When KAS Eupen is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches.
When KV Kortrijk is down 1-0 away, they win 7% of their matches.
In Pro League, KV Kortrijk has better performance than KAS Eupen.
KV Kortrijk's performance of the last 5 matches is better than KAS Eupen's.
KAS Eupen has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals.
In the last 5 meetings KAS Eupen won 1, KV Kortrijk won 1, 3 draws.
KAS Eupen scores 1 goals in a match against KV Kortrijk and KV Kortrijk scores 0.8 goals against KAS Eupen (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between KAS Eupen and KV Kortrijk is 1.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between KAS Eupen and KV Kortrijk is 0.2.
KAS Eupen scores 1.05 goals when playing at home and KV Kortrijk scores 0.95 goals when playing away (on average).
If Abdelkahar Kadri scores against KAS Eupen it will be his 5th goal for KV Kortrijk this season.
This was Amadou Keita's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/21

Eupen vs KV Kortrijk Predictions

Full-time result1x2
Probability44%25%31%
Odds2.253.253.2
Correct Score1-02-10-1
Probability10%9%8%
Odds8.5911
Over/Under 2.5OverUnder
Probability52%48%
Odds1.851.95
BTTSYesNo
Probability56%44%
Odds1.72.05
Odds data provided by: Bet365

News

Eupen vs KV Kortrijk Head to head

Eupen
Matches:12
KV Kortrijk
25%
Wins: 3
50%
Draws: 6
25%
Wins: 3
Recent meetings
  1. Flag BELFirst Division A
    7 Apr 2024
    EupenEupen
    1 : 1
    KV KortrijkKV Kortrijk
  2. Flag BELFirst Division A
    2 Dec 2023
    EupenEupen
    1 : 1
    KV KortrijkKV Kortrijk
  3. Flag BELFirst Division A
    20 Aug 2023
    KV KortrijkKV Kortrijk
    1 : 3
    EupenEupen
  4. Flag BELFirst Division A
    8 Apr 2023
    KV KortrijkKV Kortrijk
    0 : 0
    EupenEupen
  5. Flag BELFirst Division A
    3 Sep 2022
    EupenEupen
    0 : 1
    KV KortrijkKV Kortrijk

Eupen vs KV Kortrijk Form

EupenEupen
  1. Flag BELFirst Division A
    13 Apr 2024
    RWD Molenbeek 47
    3 : 1
    Eupen
  2. Flag BELFirst Division A
    7 Apr 2024
    Eupen
    1 : 1
    KV Kortrijk
  3. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    21 Mar 2024
    Borussia M'gladbach
    2 : 0
    Eupen
  4. Flag BELFirst Division A
    16 Mar 2024
    Standard Liege
    4 : 0
    Eupen
  5. Flag BELFirst Division A
    10 Mar 2024
    Eupen
    1 : 0
    St. Truidense VV
KV KortrijkKV Kortrijk
  1. Flag BELFirst Division A
    7 Apr 2024
    Eupen
    1 : 1
    KV Kortrijk
  2. Flag BELFirst Division A
    16 Mar 2024
    Anderlecht
    0 : 1
    KV Kortrijk
  3. Flag BELFirst Division A
    9 Mar 2024
    KV Kortrijk
    0 : 1
    Antwerp
  4. Flag BELFirst Division A
    3 Mar 2024
    KV Kortrijk
    3 : 2
    RWD Molenbeek 47
  5. Flag BELFirst Division A
    24 Feb 2024
    KV Mechelen
    3 : 0
    KV Kortrijk

Match information

A First Division A football match is on the calendar, featuring KAS Eupen playing at home against KV Kortrijk. This fixture is scheduled to start on Sunday, 7 April 2024, at 15:00 UTC, which corresponds with the user's local time of UTC +0. The venue set for this encounter is the Kehrweg Stadium.

Looking back, the last time these two teams met was on 2 December 2023 in a First Division A match that ended in a 1-1 draw. In their last 11 meetings, KAS Eupen and KV Kortrijk have both won 3 matches each, with 5 matches ending in a draw. Specifically, at home, KAS Eupen has secured 1 win against KV Kortrijk, mirroring KV Kortrijk's single away victory against Eupen.

As for the streaming options for fans, the match will be broadcasted through the bookmaker channel bet365 in the United Kingdom.

The predictions for the upcoming match suggest a relatively balanced affair with KAS Eupen having a 44.13% chance of victory, the possibility of a draw at 25.32%, and KV Kortrijk's chances of winning away from home is set at 30.55%. The odds from bet365 reflect these probabilities with KAS Eupen at 2.3, a draw at 3.2, and KV Kortrijk at 3.1 to win the game.