1. Soccer Streams
  2. Serie A
  3. Empoli vs Genoa
Empoli

Empoli

Empoli

Full time
00
03.02.24
Genoa

Genoa

Genoa

How to watch Empoli vs Genoa online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 85'
    Substitution
    • Cambiaghi, Nicolo
    • Fazzini, Jacopo

    Jacopo Fazzini is replacing Nicolo Cambiaghi for the home team.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Sabelli, Stefano
    • Martin, Aaron

    Aaron Martin is replacing Stefano Sabelli for Genoa at Carlo Castellani.

  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Retegui, Mateo
    • Carvalho, Vítor

    The away team have replaced Mateo Retegui with Vítor Carvalho. This is the second substitution made today by Alberto Gilardino.

  • 75'
    Yellow Card
    • Cambiaghi, Nicolo

    Nicolo Cambiaghi (Empoli) has received a first yellow card.

  • 73'
    Yellow Card
    • Sabelli, Stefano

    Stefano Sabelli (Genoa) has received a yellow card from Ermanno Feliciani.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • Zurkowski, Szymon
    • Destro, Mattia

    Mattia Destro is on a sub for Szymon Zurkowski for Empoli.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • Grassi, Alberto
    • Kovalenko, Viktor

    Davide Nicola is making the team's third substitution at Carlo Castellani with Viktor Kovalenko replacing Alberto Grassi.

  • 66'
    Yellow Card
    • De Winter, Koni

    At Carlo Castellani, Koni De Winter has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 54'
    Substitution
    • Cerri, Alberto
    • Cancellieri, Matteo

    Davide Nicola (Empoli) is making a second substitution, with Matteo Cancellieri replacing Alberto Cerri.

  • 54'
    Substitution
    • Bereszynski, Bartosz
    • Cacace, Liberato

    The home team replace Bartosz Bereszynski with Liberato Cacace.

  • 53'
    Yellow Card
    • Walukiewicz, Sebastian

    Sebastian Walukiewicz (Empoli) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Malinovskyi, Ruslan
    • Ekuban, Caleb

    Genoa make their first substitution with Caleb Ekuban replacing Ruslan Malinovskyi.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Empoli
(3-4-2-1)
(3-5-2)
Genoa
25Caprile34Ismajli4Walukiewicz33Luperto19Bereszynski5Grassi29Maleh11Gyasi27Zurkowski28Cambiaghi17Cerri1Martínez4De Winter13Bani22Vasquez20Sabelli32Frendrup47Badelj17Malinovskyi90Spence19Retegui11Gudmundsson
Genoa
(3-5-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Empoli52%
48% Genoa
Shots
5Off goal34On goal0

4
Shots blocked
4
6
Corner kicks
6
2
Offsides
2
0
Saves
4
12
Fouls
9
2
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Empoli vs Genoa Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Empoli FC and Genoa CFC when Empoli FC is playing at home is 0-0. 3 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between Empoli FC and Genoa CFC is 0-0. 5 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 13 meetings with Empoli FC playing at home, Empoli FC have won 4 times, there have been 6 draws while Genoa CFC have won 3 times.
During the last 26 meetings, Empoli FC have won 7 times, there have been 11 draws while Genoa CFC have won 8 times.
Empoli FC's last home win against Genoa CFC was in 2015.
Did you know that Empoli FC scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
Did you know that Genoa CFC scores 36% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Genoa CFC haven't lost in their last 6 games.
Empoli FC haven't scored in 7 of their 11 home matches in Serie A this season.
Genoa CFC haven't scored in 4 of their 11 away matches in Serie A this season.
Szymon Zurkowski is Empoli FC's top scorer with 4 goals. Albert Gudmundsson has scored 9 times for Genoa CFC.
Empoli FC wins 1st half in 26% of their matches, Genoa CFC in 42% of their matches.
Empoli FC wins 26% of halftimes, Genoa CFC wins 42%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (1-1)
When Empoli FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 77% of their matches.
When Genoa CFC leads 0-1 away, they win in 37% of their matches.
When Empoli FC is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches.
When Genoa CFC is down 1-0 away, they win 20% of their matches.
In Serie A, Genoa CFC has better performance than Empoli FC.
Genoa CFC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Empoli FC's.
Genoa CFC have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against Empoli FC (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Empoli FC won 0, Genoa CFC won 2, 3 draws.
Genoa CFC have lost just 0 of their last 5 Serie A games against Empoli FC.
Empoli FC have won just 0 of their last 5 Serie A games against Genoa CFC.
Empoli FC scores 1 goals in a match against Genoa CFC and Genoa CFC scores 1.6 goals against Empoli FC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Empoli FC and Genoa CFC is 2.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Empoli FC and Genoa CFC is 1.
Empoli FC scores 1.04 goals when playing at home and Genoa CFC scores 1 goals when playing away (on average).
Empoli FC wins 1st half in 25% of their matches, Genoa CFC in 42% of their matches.
Empoli FC wins 25% of halftimes, Genoa CFC wins 42%.
Did you know that Empoli FC scores 33% of their goals between the minutes 61-75? This is the highest percentage in the league.
A year ago, Empoli FC were number 14 in the table with 27 points. Now they are number 19 with 17 points.
Did you know that Genoa CFC scores 33% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Genoa CFC haven't lost in their last 7 games.
Empoli FC wins 1st half in 25% of their matches, Genoa CFC in 41% of their matches.
Empoli FC wins 25% of halftimes, Genoa CFC wins 41%.
If Albert Gudmundsson scores against Empoli FC it will be his 10th goal for Genoa CFC this season.
If Mateo Retegui receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
This was Sebastian Walukiewicz's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/39

News

Form

EmpoliEmpoli
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    18 Feb 2024
    Empoli
    1 : 1
    Fiorentina
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    9 Feb 2024
    Salernitana
    1 : 3
    Empoli
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    3 Feb 2024
    Empoli
    0 : 0
    Genoa
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    27 Jan 2024
    Juventus
    1 : 1
    Empoli
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    21 Jan 2024
    Empoli
    3 : 0
    Monza
GenoaGenoa
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    17 Feb 2024
    Napoli
    1 : 1
    Genoa
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    11 Feb 2024
    Genoa
    1 : 4
    Atalanta
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    3 Feb 2024
    Empoli
    0 : 0
    Genoa
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    28 Jan 2024
    Genoa
    2 : 1
    Lecce
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    21 Jan 2024
    Salernitana
    1 : 2
    Genoa

Head to head

Empoli
Matches:4
Genoa
0%
Wins: 0
100%
Draws: 4
0%
Wins: 0
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    3 Feb 2024
    EmpoliEmpoli
    0 : 0
    GenoaGenoa
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    2 Dec 2023
    GenoaGenoa
    1 : 1
    EmpoliEmpoli
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    6 Mar 2022
    GenoaGenoa
    0 : 0
    EmpoliEmpoli
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    5 Nov 2021
    EmpoliEmpoli
    2 : 2
    GenoaGenoa

Serie A Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
11Monza8982533
12Genoa7992530
13Lecce59112524
...
15Frosinone65142523
16Empoli57132522
17Sassuolo55142420

Match information

Empoli FC is set to play at home against Genoa CFC in an upcoming Serie A match scheduled for Saturday, 3 February 2024, at 14:00 UTC. The fixture will take place at the Carlo Castellani stadium. Empoli FC finds themselves positioned at 19th in the league table, while Genoa CFC stands at 12th.

The last match between these two teams occurred on 2 December 2023 and ended in a 1-1 draw. Historically, the two clubs have encountered each other a total of 3 times, with all meetings resulting in a draw, leaving both Empoli FC and Genoa CFC without any wins against each other, both at home and away.

Regarding match transmissions, the encounter will be available to stream in the United Kingdom through bet365, which is a bookmaker service. In the United States, fans can watch the match via the streaming service Paramount+.

The match predictions are somewhat balanced, with Empoli FC having a predicted win chance of 34.42%, a draw likelihood of 27.99%, and Genoa CFC with a slightly higher predicted chance of victory at 37.59%. The odds provided by bet365 reflect this close contest with Empoli FC at 2.9, a draw at 3.0, and Genoa CFC at 2.6.