1. Football today
  2. Ligue 1
  3. Clermont Foot vs Toulouse

Sierro (79') Dallinga (73') Sierro (8')

How to watch Clermont Foot vs Toulouse online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Virginius, Alan
    • Kyei, Grejohn

    Pascal Gastien (Clermont Foot) is making a fifth substitution, with Grejohn Kyei replacing Alan Virginius.

  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Dallinga, Thijs
    • Babicka, Shavy Warren

    The away team have replaced Thijs Dallinga with Shavy Warren Babicka. This is the fourth substitution made today by Carles Martinez.

  • 83'
    Substitution
    • Gboho, Yann
    • Schmidt, Niklas

    Niklas Schmidt is replacing Yann Gboho for the away team.

  • 79'
    Goal !
    • Sierro, Vincent (Scorer)
    • Gboho, Yann (Assist)

    Goal! Toulouse extend their lead to 0-3 through Vincent Sierro.

    Yann Gboho instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 78'
    Yellow Card
    • MBahia, Ivan

    Ivan MBahia (Clermont Foot) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Caufriez, Maximiliano
    • Bela, Jeremie

    Clermont Foot make their fourth substitution with Jeremie Bela replacing Maximiliano Caufriez.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Zeffane, Mehdi
    • MBahia, Ivan

    The home team have replaced Mehdi Zeffane with Ivan MBahia. This is the third substitution made today by Pascal Gastien.

  • 74'
    Substitution
    • Magri, Frank
    • Aboukhlal, Zakaria

    Carles Martinez is making the team's second substitution at Stade Gabriel Montpied with Zakaria Aboukhlal replacing Frank Magri.

  • 73'
    Goal !
    • Dallinga, Thijs (Scorer)
    • Magri, Frank (Assist)

    Goal! Toulouse extend their lead to 0-2 through Thijs Dallinga.

    Great play from Frank Magri to set up the goal.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Boutobba, Bilal
    • Nicholson, Shamar

    Shamar Nicholson is replacing Bilal Boutobba for Clermont Foot at Stade Gabriel Montpied.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Allevinah, Jim
    • Keita, Habib

    Habib Keita is on a sub for Jim Allevinah for Clermont Foot.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Desler, Mikkel
    • Diarra, Moussa

    Carles Martinez (Toulouse) is making a first substitution, with Moussa Diarra replacing Mikkel Desler.

  • 45'
    Yellow Card
    • Armougom, Yoel

    Yoel Armougom (Clermont Foot) gets a yellow card.

  • 18'
    Yellow Card
    • Sierro, Vincent

    Vincent Sierro is booked for the away team.

  • 8'
    Goal !
    • Sierro, Vincent (Scorer)

    It's advantage Toulouse in Clermont-Ferrand as Vincent Sierro scores from the spot to make it 0-1.

  • 6'
    Yellow Card
    • Caufriez, Maximiliano

    Maximiliano Caufriez (Clermont Foot) has received a first yellow card.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Clermont Foot
(5-4-1)
(3-4-2-1)
Toulouse
1N'Diaye2Zeffane17Pelmard5Caufriez4Matsima22Armougom7Magnin8Boutobba10Saracevic11Allevinah26Virginius50Restes2Nicolaisen6Costa13Mawissa Elebi3Desler8Sierro24Casseres Jr17Suazo19Magri37Gboho9Dallinga
Toulouse
(3-4-2-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Clermont Foot56%
44% Toulouse
Shots
4Off goal25On goal5

8
Shots blocked
3
12
Corner kicks
3
0
Offsides
0
2
Saves
5
14
Fouls
12
3
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Clermont Foot vs Toulouse Betting tips

During the last 9 meetings, Clermont Foot 63 have won 2 times, there have been 3 draws while Toulouse FC have won 4 times. The goal difference is 13-11 in favour of Toulouse FC.
Toulouse FC's last away win against Clermont Foot 63 was in 2003.
Last season Clermont Foot 63 won both games against Toulouse FC (2-0 at home and 1-0 away).
Did you know that Clermont Foot 63 scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
Did you know that Toulouse FC scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
When playing at home, Clermont Foot 63 have not lost to Toulouse FC in their last 3 encounters.
Clermont Foot 63 haven't scored in 6 of their 13 home matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Toulouse FC haven't scored in 6 of their 13 away matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Johan Gastien has more yellow cards (6) than any other player at Clermont Foot 63. Aron Donnum has collected 8 for Toulouse FC.
A year ago, Clermont Foot 63 were number 11 in the table with 34 points. Now they are number 18 with 20 points.
Clermont Foot 63 wins 1st half in 21% of their matches, Toulouse FC in 21% of their matches.
Clermont Foot 63 wins 21% of halftimes, Toulouse FC wins 21%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (2-2)
When Clermont Foot 63 leads 1-0 at home, they win in 66% of their matches.
When Toulouse FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 62% of their matches.
When Clermont Foot 63 is down 0-1 home, they win 27% of their matches.
When Toulouse FC is down 1-0 away, they win 8% of their matches.
In Ligue 1, Toulouse FC has better performance than Clermont Foot 63.
Toulouse FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Clermont Foot 63's.
Clermont Foot 63 have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Toulouse FC (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Clermont Foot 63 won 2, Toulouse FC won 1, 2 draws.
Clermont Foot 63 have lost just 0 of their last 3 Ligue 1 games against Toulouse FC.
Toulouse FC have won just 0 of their last 3 Ligue 1 games against Clermont Foot 63.
Clermont Foot 63 scores 1.6 goals in a match against Toulouse FC and Toulouse FC scores 1.2 goals against Clermont Foot 63 (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Clermont Foot 63 and Toulouse FC is 2.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Clermont Foot 63 and Toulouse FC is 1.2.
Clermont Foot 63 scores 1 goals when playing at home and Toulouse FC scores 1.23 goals when playing away (on average).
If Muhammed Cham Saracevic scores against Toulouse FC it will be his 5th goal for Clermont Foot 63 this season.
The most common end-result when Toulouse FC leads 1-0 away this season is 1-1.
This was Maximiliano Caufriez's 5th yellow card for the season.
This was Vincent Sierro's 5th goal for the season.
1/31

News

Head to head

Clermont Foot
Matches:7
Toulouse
29%
Wins: 2
29%
Draws: 2
43%
Wins: 3
Recent meetings
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    31 Mar 2024
    Clermont FootClermont Foot
    0 : 3
    ToulouseToulouse
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    3 Sep 2023
    ToulouseToulouse
    2 : 2
    Clermont FootClermont Foot
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    5 Mar 2023
    ToulouseToulouse
    0 : 1
    Clermont FootClermont Foot
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    4 Sep 2022
    Clermont FootClermont Foot
    2 : 0
    ToulouseToulouse
  5. Flag FRALigue 2
    30 Jan 2021
    ToulouseToulouse
    3 : 2
    Clermont FootClermont Foot

Form

Clermont FootClermont Foot
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    19 May 2024
    Lorient
    5 : 0
    Clermont Foot
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    12 May 2024
    Clermont Foot
    0 : 1
    Lyon
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    4 May 2024
    Monaco
    4 : 1
    Clermont Foot
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    28 Apr 2024
    Clermont Foot
    4 : 1
    Reims
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    20 Apr 2024
    Lens
    1 : 0
    Clermont Foot
ToulouseToulouse
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    19 May 2024
    Toulouse
    0 : 3
    Brest
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    12 May 2024
    PSG
    1 : 3
    Toulouse
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    3 May 2024
    Toulouse
    1 : 2
    Montpellier
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    28 Apr 2024
    Lorient
    1 : 2
    Toulouse
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    21 Apr 2024
    Toulouse
    2 : 2
    Marseille

Clermont Foot vs Toulouse Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
10Rennes1210123446
11Toulouse1110133443
12Montpellier1012123441
...
17Lorient78193429
18Clermont Foot510193425

Match information

Clermont Foot 63 is set to face off against Toulouse FC in an upcoming Ligue 1 football match. The contest is scheduled for Sunday, 31 March 2024, with a start time of 14:00 UTC. The venue for the encounter is the Stade Gabriel Montpied.

In terms of standings, Clermont Foot 63 is currently in the 18th position, while Toulouse FC holds the 11th spot in the league table. The historical record between the two teams is evenly matched with Clermont Foot 63 and Toulouse FC each claiming two victories, and two games ending in a draw out of six meetings.

The last match between these two sides was played on 3 September 2023, resulting in a 2-2 draw. When playing at home, Clermont Foot 63 has one win against Toulouse FC in their head-to-head record, mirroring Toulouse FC's home record of two wins, with Toulouse FC yet to secure a win as guests.

In terms of predictions for the upcoming match, Clermont Foot 63 has a win chance of 35.62%, whereas Toulouse FC has a slightly higher win chance of 38.37%, and the likelihood of a draw stands at 26%. Betting odds provided by bet365 are 3.1 for Clermont Foot 63, 3.4 for a draw, and 2.3 for a Toulouse FC victory.

The match will be available for streaming through bet365, which is a bookmaker channel. This transmission will be accessible to users in the United Kingdom. Please check local listings and bet365's platform for access details.