1. Football today
  2. Ligue 1
  3. Nice vs Clermont Foot

How to watch Nice vs Clermont Foot online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Claude-Maurice, Alexis
    • Ndayishimiye, Youssouf

    Youssouf Ndayishimiye is replacing Alexis Claude-Maurice for the home team.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Boutobba, Bilal
    • Konate, Cheick Oumar

    The away team replace Bilal Boutobba with Cheick Oumar Konate.

  • 74'
    Substitution
    • Lotomba, Jordan
    • Rosier, Valentin

    Valentin Rosier is replacing Jordan Lotomba for Nice at Allianz Rivera.

  • 74'
    Substitution
    • Cho, Mohamed-Ali
    • Laborde, Gaetan

    Gaetan Laborde is replacing Mohamed-Ali Cho for the home team.

  • 73'
    Substitution
    • Nicholson, Shamar
    • Andric, Komnen

    The away team have replaced Shamar Nicholson with Komnen Andric. This is the fourth substitution made today by Pascal Gastien.

  • 73'
    Substitution
    • Gastien, Johan
    • Magnin, Yohann

    The away team replace Johan Gastien with Yohann Magnin.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Boga, Jeremie
    • Moffi, Terem

    Francesco Farioli is making the team's second substitution at Allianz Rivera with Terem Moffi replacing Jeremie Boga.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Boudaoui, Hichem
    • Rosario, Pablo

    Pablo Rosario is on a sub for Hichem Boudaoui for Nice.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Allevinah, Jim
    • Virginius, Alan

    Clermont Foot make their second substitution with Alan Virginius replacing Jim Allevinah.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Gonalons, Maxime
    • Keita, Habib

    Pascal Gastien (Clermont Foot) is making a first substitution, with Habib Keita replacing Maxime Gonalons.

  • 45'
    Yellow Card
    • Dante

    Dante (Nice) gets a yellow card.

  • 30'
    Yellow Card
    • Gonalons, Maxime

    Maxime Gonalons is booked for the away team.

  • 8'
    Yellow Card
    • Thuram-Ulien, Kephren

    Nice's Kephren Thuram-Ulien has been booked in Nice.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Nice
(4-3-3)
(4-2-3-1)
Clermont Foot
1Bulka23Lotomba6Todibo4Dante26Bard19Thuram-Ulien28Boudaoui7Boga25Cho29Guessand18Claude-Maurice99Diaw17Pelmard4Matsima21Ogier3Borges12Gonalons25Gastien8Boutobba10Saracevic11Allevinah23Nicholson
Clermont Foot
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Nice56%
44% Clermont Foot
Shots
12Off goal26On goal5

2
Shots blocked
2
8
Corner kicks
1
1
Offsides
0
5
Saves
6
6
Fouls
9
2
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Nice vs Clermont Foot Betting tips

During the last 6 meetings, OGC Nice have won 3 times, there have been 0 draws while Clermont Foot 63 have won 3 times. The goal difference is 6-6 in favour of OGC Nice.
Last season Clermont Foot 63 won both games against OGC Nice (1-0 at home and 2-1 away).
Did you know that OGC Nice scores 36% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Clermont Foot 63 scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
Clermont Foot 63 haven't won in their last 4 games.
OGC Nice haven't scored in 2 of their 11 home matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Clermont Foot 63 haven't scored in 4 of their 10 away matches in Ligue 1 this season.
OGC Nice's home record this season: 7-3-1.
Terem Moffi is OGC Nice's top scorer with 6 goals. Shamar Nicholson has scored 4 times for Clermont Foot 63.
A year ago, OGC Nice were number 8 in the table with 34 points. Now they are number 2 with 39 points.
Clermont Foot 63 have conceded a goal in each of their last 8 matches.
OGC Nice wins 1st half in 27% of their matches, Clermont Foot 63 in 21% of their matches.
OGC Nice wins 27% of halftimes, Clermont Foot 63 wins 21%.
The winner of their last meeting was OGC Nice.
On their last meeting OGC Nice won by 1 goals.
When OGC Nice leads 1-0 at home, they win in 84% of their matches.
When Clermont Foot 63 leads 0-1 away, they win in 62% of their matches.
When OGC Nice is down 0-1 home, they win 14% of their matches.
When Clermont Foot 63 is down 1-0 away, they win 20% of their matches.
In Ligue 1, Clermont Foot 63 has better performance than OGC Nice.
OGC Nice's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Clermont Foot 63's.
In the last 5 meetings OGC Nice won 2, Clermont Foot 63 won 3, 0 draws.
OGC Nice scores 0.8 goals in a match against Clermont Foot 63 and Clermont Foot 63 scores 1 goals against OGC Nice (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between OGC Nice and Clermont Foot 63 is 1.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between OGC Nice and Clermont Foot 63 is 0.8.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Ligue 1.
OGC Nice scores 1.22 goals when playing at home and Clermont Foot 63 scores 1.11 goals when playing away (on average).
If Evann Guessand scores against Clermont Foot 63 it will be his 5th goal for OGC Nice this season.
This was Dante's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/29

News

Head to head

Nice
Matches:6
Clermont Foot
33%
Wins: 2
17%
Draws: 1
50%
Wins: 3
Recent meetings
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    25 Feb 2024
    NiceNice
    0 : 0
    Clermont FootClermont Foot
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    27 Oct 2023
    Clermont FootClermont Foot
    0 : 1
    NiceNice
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    23 Apr 2023
    NiceNice
    1 : 2
    Clermont FootClermont Foot
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    21 Aug 2022
    Clermont FootClermont Foot
    1 : 0
    NiceNice
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    6 Feb 2022
    NiceNice
    0 : 1
    Clermont FootClermont Foot

Form

NiceNice
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    7 Apr 2024
    Reims
    0 : 0
    Nice
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    31 Mar 2024
    Nice
    1 : 2
    Nantes
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    16 Mar 2024
    Lens
    1 : 3
    Nice
  4. Flag FRACoupe de France
    13 Mar 2024
    PSG
    3 : 1
    Nice
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    8 Mar 2024
    Nice
    1 : 2
    Montpellier
Clermont FootClermont Foot
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    14 Apr 2024
    Clermont Foot
    1 : 1
    Montpellier
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    6 Apr 2024
    PSG
    1 : 1
    Clermont Foot
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    31 Mar 2024
    Clermont Foot
    0 : 3
    Toulouse
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    17 Mar 2024
    Clermont Foot
    2 : 1
    Le Havre
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    10 Mar 2024
    Metz
    1 : 0
    Clermont Foot

Nice vs Clermont Foot Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
4Lille131052849
5Nice12882844
6Lens127102943
...
17Metz75172926
18Clermont Foot410152922

Match information

OGC Nice will host Clermont Foot 63 in an upcoming Ligue 1 match scheduled for Sunday, 25 February 2024, beginning at 14:00 UTC. The match will take place at the Allianz Rivera. Currently, OGC Nice is sitting 3rd in the league standings, while Clermont Foot 63 is in the 18th position.

The last encounter between these two teams was on 27 October 2023, where OGC Nice emerged victorious with a scoreline of 1-0 against Clermont Foot 63. The overall head-to-head record from their last 5 meetings stands in favor of Clermont Foot 63, with 3 wins compared to OGC Nice's 2. Notably, OGC Nice has never won at home against Clermont, with all their victories coming as the guest team. Conversely, Clermont Foot 63 has captured 1 win at home and 2 as the guest.

The match will be broadcasted on bet365, which is a bookmaker stream available in the United Kingdom. Additionally, TNT Sports 2 will also provide the stream and TV coverage of the game in the UK.

Predictions for the match see OGC Nice with a 59.24% chance of securing a win, while the likelihood of a draw stands at 23.77%. Clermont Foot 63 has been given a 16.98% chance of winning. Betting odds from bet365 are reflecting this, with OGC Nice at 1.44, a draw at 4.33, and Clermont Foot 63 at 7.5.