1. Football today
  2. LaLiga
  3. Rayo Vallecano vs Cadiz

Lejeune (89')
Hernandez (90')

How to watch Rayo Vallecano vs Cadiz online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Goal !
    • Hernandez, Javier (Scorer)
    • Chust, Víctor (Assist)

    Goal! The away team draw level at 1-1 through Javier Hernandez.

    Great play from Víctor Chust to set up the goal.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Palazon, Isi
    • Perez, Kike

    Vallecano make their fifth substitution with Kike Perez replacing Isi Palazon.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Navarro, Robert
    • Machis, Darwin

    The away team have replaced Robert Navarro with Darwin Machis. This is the fifth substitution made today by Mauricio Andres Pellegrino.

  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Alejo, Ivan

    Cadiz's Ivan Alejo has been booked in Madrid.

  • 89'
    Goal !
    • Lejeune, Florian (Scorer)

    Florian Lejeune puts the ball in the net and the home team now lead 1-0.

  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Sobrino, Rub
    • Alejo, Ivan

    Mauricio Andres Pellegrino is making the team's fourth substitution at Estadio de Vallecas with Ivan Alejo replacing Rub Sobrino.

  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Kouame, Romenique
    • Escalante, Gonzalo

    Gonzalo Escalante is replacing Romenique Kouame for Cadiz at Estadio de Vallecas.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Juanmi, Jimenez
    • Ramos, Chris

    The away team have replaced Jimenez Juanmi with Chris Ramos. This is the second substitution made today by Mauricio Andres Pellegrino.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Gomez, Maxi
    • Guardiola, Sergi

    Mauricio Andres Pellegrino (Cadiz) is making a first substitution, with Sergi Guardiola replacing Maxi Gomez.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Valentín, Óscar
    • Ciss, Pathe

    Pathe Ciss is replacing Óscar Valentín for Vallecano at Estadio de Vallecas.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • De Tomas, Raul
    • Falcao

    Inigo Perez is making the team's third substitution at Estadio de Vallecas with Falcao replacing Raul De Tomas.

  • 56'
    Substitution
    • Trejo, Oscar
    • Lopez, Unai

    The home team replace Oscar Trejo with Unai Lopez.

  • 56'
    Substitution
    • Crespo, Miguel
    • De Frutos Sebastian, Jorge

    Jorge De Frutos Sebastian is replacing Miguel Crespo for the home team.

  • 43'
    Yellow Card
    • Crespo, Miguel

    Miguel Crespo is booked for the home team.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Rayo Vallecano
(4-2-3-1)
(4-4-2)
Cadiz
1Dimitrievski20Balliu5Hernandez24Lejeune12Espino15Crespo23Valentin7Palazon8Trejo18Garcia22De Tomas1Ledesma20Iza22Mere5Chust15Hernandez7Sobrino4Alcaraz12Kouame27Navarro9Juanmi25Gomez
Cadiz
(4-4-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Rayo Vallecano55%
45% Cadiz
Shots
2Off goal44On goal3

2
Shots blocked
3
4
Corner kicks
9
0
Offsides
3
2
Saves
3
13
Fouls
18
1
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Rayo Vallecano vs Cadiz Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Rayo Vallecano and Cadiz CF is 1-1. 4 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 8 meetings with Rayo Vallecano playing at home, Rayo Vallecano have won 5 times, there have been 3 draws while Cadiz CF have won 0 times. The goal difference is 19-6 in favour of Rayo Vallecano.
During the last 17 meetings, Rayo Vallecano have won 6 times, there have been 7 draws while Cadiz CF have won 4 times. The goal difference is 27-16 in favour of Rayo Vallecano.
Last season's matches: 5-1 (Rayo Vallecano at home) and 1-0 (Cadiz CF at home).
Did you know that Rayo Vallecano scores 32% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Did you know that Rayo Vallecano scores 5% of their goals between the minutes 46-60? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
Did you know that Cadiz CF scores 47% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Rayo Vallecano haven't won in their last 7 games.
Rayo Vallecano have played 10 home matches in a row without winning.
Cadiz CF haven't won in their last 14 games.
Cadiz CF haven't won any of their last 8 away matches.
When playing at home, Rayo Vallecano have not lost to Cadiz CF in their last 8 encounters.
Rayo Vallecano haven't scored in 4 of their 12 home matches in LaLiga this season.
Cadiz CF haven't scored in 8 of their 13 away matches in LaLiga this season.
Rayo Vallecano's home record this season: 1-6-5.
Cadiz CF's away record this season: 0-5-8.
Alvaro Garcia is Rayo Vallecano's top scorer with 6 goals. Chris Ramos has scored 5 times for Cadiz CF.
Alfonso Espino has more yellow cards (7) than any other player at Rayo Vallecano. Ivan Alejo has collected 13 for Cadiz CF.
Cadiz CF have not managed to score in their last 5 matches.
Rayo Vallecano wins 1st half in 24% of their matches, Cadiz CF in 22% of their matches.
Rayo Vallecano wins 24% of halftimes, Cadiz CF wins 22%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (0-0)
When Rayo Vallecano leads 1-0 at home, they win in 50% of their matches.
When Cadiz CF leads 0-1 away, they win in 45% of their matches.
When Rayo Vallecano is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches.
When Cadiz CF is down 1-0 away, they win 7% of their matches.
Cadiz CF has streak of 5 matches with 0 scored goals.
In the last 5 meetings Rayo Vallecano won 2, Cadiz CF won 2, 1 draws.
Rayo Vallecano scores 1.6 goals in a match against Cadiz CF and Cadiz CF scores 1 goals against Rayo Vallecano (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Rayo Vallecano and Cadiz CF is 2.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Rayo Vallecano and Cadiz CF is 1.
Both teams haven't won their last match in LaLiga.
Rayo Vallecano scores 1.15 goals when playing at home and Cadiz CF scores 0.75 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that Cadiz CF scores 41% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Cadiz CF haven't won in their last 15 games.
Rayo Vallecano wins 1st half in 24% of their matches, Cadiz CF in 21% of their matches.
Rayo Vallecano wins 24% of halftimes, Cadiz CF wins 21%.
In LaLiga, Cadiz CF has better performance than Rayo Vallecano.
Cadiz CF's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Rayo Vallecano's.
Rayo Vallecano haven't won in their last 8 games.
Rayo Vallecano wins 1st half in 23% of their matches, Cadiz CF in 21% of their matches.
Rayo Vallecano wins 23% of halftimes, Cadiz CF wins 21%.
A year ago, Rayo Vallecano were number 8 in the table with 36 points. Now they are number 14 with 25 points.
Rayo Vallecano have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
If Isi Palazon receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when Rayo Vallecano leads 1-0 at home this season is 2-2.
1/46

News

Head to head

Rayo Vallecano
Matches:8
Cadiz
25%
Wins: 2
50%
Draws: 4
25%
Wins: 2
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    2 Mar 2024
    Rayo VallecanoRayo Vallecano
    1 : 1
    CadizCadiz
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    27 Sep 2023
    CadizCadiz
    0 : 0
    Rayo VallecanoRayo Vallecano
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    25 Feb 2023
    CadizCadiz
    1 : 0
    Rayo VallecanoRayo Vallecano
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    22 Oct 2022
    Rayo VallecanoRayo Vallecano
    5 : 1
    CadizCadiz
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    6 Mar 2022
    CadizCadiz
    2 : 0
    Rayo VallecanoRayo Vallecano

Form

Rayo VallecanoRayo Vallecano
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    15 May 2024
    Rayo Vallecano
    2 : 1
    Granada
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    12 May 2024
    Valencia
    0 : 0
    Rayo Vallecano
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    5 May 2024
    Rayo Vallecano
    0 : 1
    Almeria
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    28 Apr 2024
    Villarreal
    3 : 0
    Rayo Vallecano
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    20 Apr 2024
    Rayo Vallecano
    2 : 1
    Osasuna
CadizCadiz
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    15 May 2024
    Sevilla
    0 : 1
    Cadiz
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    12 May 2024
    Cadiz
    1 : 0
    Getafe
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    4 May 2024
    Real Madrid
    3 : 0
    Cadiz
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    28 Apr 2024
    Cadiz
    1 : 1
    Mallorca
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    20 Apr 2024
    Girona
    4 : 1
    Cadiz

Rayo Vallecano vs Cadiz Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
14Las Palmas108183638
15Rayo Vallecano814143638
16Celta Vigo910173637
17Mallorca715143636
18Cadiz614163632
19Granada49233621

Match information

Rayo Vallecano is set to host Cadiz CF in an upcoming LaLiga match scheduled for Saturday, 2 March 2024. The game will kick off at 15:15 UTC at the Estadio de Vallecas. Currently, Rayo Vallecano is placed 14th in the league standings, while Cadiz CF sits in the 18th position.

The last match between these two teams took place on 27 September 2023, which ended in a goalless draw. Historically, the teams have faced each other seven times, with both Rayo Vallecano and Cadiz CF having an equal number of victories—two each, and three matches ending in a draw. In home and away contexts, both teams have only recorded wins at their home grounds, with Rayo Vallecano having two wins at home and Cadiz CF also having two home wins.

For those interested in viewing the match in the United Kingdom, the game will be available on 'La Liga TV' and the streaming service 'Viaplay'. Additionally, it will be streamed on 'bet365', which is categorized as a bookmaker.

According to the predictions, Rayo Vallecano holds a 46.78% chance of clinching a victory, while a draw has a 27.64% chance of occurring. Cadiz CF's chances to win are placed at 25.58%. The odds from bet365 reflect these predictions, offering 1.75 for a Rayo Vallecano win, 3.3 for a draw, and 5.5 for a Cadiz CF win.