1. Football today
  2. Premier League
  3. West Ham vs Bournemouth

Ward Prowse (61')
Solanke (3')

How to watch West Ham vs Bournemouth online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Faivre, Romain

    Romain Faivre for Bournemouth has been booked by Tim Robinson and receives a first yellow card.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Kudus, Mohammed
    • Cornet, Maxwel

    Maxwel Cornet is replacing Mohammed Kudus for West Ham at London Stadium.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Tavernier, Marcus
    • Faivre, Romain

    Andoni Iraola (Bournemouth) is making a fourth substitution, with Romain Faivre replacing Marcus Tavernier.

  • 83'
    Yellow Card
    • Cook, Lewis

    Lewis Cook is booked for the away team.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Kelly, Lloyd
    • Kerkez, Milos

    Milos Kerkez (Bournemouth) has replaced the possibly injured Lloyd Kelly at London Stadium.

  • 70'
    Yellow Card
    • Bowen, Jarrod

    Jarrod Bowen (West Ham) gets a yellow card.

  • 69'
    Substitution
    • Phillips, Kalvin
    • Ings, Danny

    Danny Ings is replacing Kalvin Phillips for the home team.

  • 68'
    Substitution
    • Scott, Alex
    • Kluivert, Justin

    Andoni Iraola is making the team's second substitution at London Stadium with Justin Kluivert replacing Alex Scott.

  • 68'
    Substitution
    • Semenyo, Antoine
    • Sinisterra, Luis

    The away team have replaced Antoine Semenyo with Luis Sinisterra. This is the first substitution made today by Andoni Iraola.

  • 67'
    Yellow Card
    • Christie, Ryan

    Ryan Christie (Bournemouth) has received a first yellow card.

  • 61'
    Goal !
    • Ward Prowse, James (Scorer)

    James Ward Prowse scores from the spot to level the match at 1-1.

  • 3'
    Goal !
    • Solanke, Dominic (Scorer)

    Goal! The away team take a 0-1 lead through Dominic Solanke.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

West Ham
(4-3-2-1)
(4-2-3-1)
Bournemouth
23Areola2Johnson15Mavropanos4Zouma33Emerson11Phillips28Soucek19Alvarez14Kudus7Ward Prowse20Bowen1Neto15Smith27Zabarnyi25Senesi5Kelly4Cook10Christie24Semenyo14Scott16Tavernier9Solanke
Bournemouth
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
West Ham49%
51% Bournemouth
Shots
3Off goal54On goal3

2
Shots blocked
3
1
Corner kicks
5
1
Offsides
3
3
Saves
3
13
Fouls
11
1
Yellow cards
3
0
Red cards
0

West Ham vs Bournemouth Betting tips

During the last 7 meetings with West Ham United playing at home, West Ham United have won 3 times, there have been 1 draws while AFC Bournemouth have won 3 times. The goal difference is 15-12 in favour of West Ham United.
During the last 15 meetings, West Ham United have won 6 times, there have been 4 draws while AFC Bournemouth have won 5 times. The goal difference is 32-24 in favour of West Ham United.
Last season West Ham United won both games against AFC Bournemouth (2-0 at home and 4-0 away).
Did you know that West Ham United scores 23% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that AFC Bournemouth scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
West Ham United haven't won in their last 4 games.
West Ham United haven't lost in any of their last 9 home matches.
West Ham United haven't scored in 2 of their 10 home matches in Premier League this season.
AFC Bournemouth haven't scored in 1 of their 10 away matches in Premier League this season.
Jarrod Bowen is West Ham United's top scorer with 11 goals. Dominic Solanke has scored 12 times for AFC Bournemouth.
A year ago, West Ham United were number 16 in the table with 18 points. Now they are number 6 with 35 points.
West Ham United wins 1st half in 35% of their matches, AFC Bournemouth in 27% of their matches.
West Ham United wins 35% of halftimes, AFC Bournemouth wins 27%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (1-1)
When West Ham United leads 1-0 at home, they win in 70% of their matches.
When AFC Bournemouth leads 0-1 away, they win in 70% of their matches.
When West Ham United is down 0-1 home, they win 44% of their matches.
When AFC Bournemouth is down 1-0 away, they win 30% of their matches.
In Premier League, West Ham United has better performance than AFC Bournemouth.
AFC Bournemouth's performance of the last 5 matches is better than West Ham United's.
West Ham United have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against AFC Bournemouth (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings West Ham United won 3, AFC Bournemouth won 1, 1 draws.
West Ham United have lost just 0 of their last 5 Premier League games against AFC Bournemouth.
AFC Bournemouth have won just 0 of their last 5 Premier League games against West Ham United.
West Ham United scores 2.8 goals in a match against AFC Bournemouth and AFC Bournemouth scores 1.2 goals against West Ham United (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between West Ham United and AFC Bournemouth is 4.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between West Ham United and AFC Bournemouth is 2.2.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Premier League.
West Ham United scores 1.93 goals when playing at home and AFC Bournemouth scores 1.48 goals when playing away (on average).
If James Ward Prowse scores against AFC Bournemouth it will be his 5th goal for West Ham United this season.
The most common end-result when AFC Bournemouth leads 1-0 away this season is 4-0.
This was James Ward Prowse's 5th goal for the season.
1/32

News

Head to head

West Ham
Matches:5
Bournemouth
40%
Wins: 2
40%
Draws: 2
20%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    1 Feb 2024
    West HamWest Ham
    1 : 1
    BournemouthBournemouth
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    12 Aug 2023
    BournemouthBournemouth
    1 : 1
    West HamWest Ham
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    23 Apr 2023
    BournemouthBournemouth
    0 : 4
    West HamWest Ham
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    24 Oct 2022
    West HamWest Ham
    2 : 0
    BournemouthBournemouth
  5. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    5 Sep 2020
    West HamWest Ham
    3 : 5
    BournemouthBournemouth

Form

West HamWest Ham
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    14 Apr 2024
    West Ham
    0 : 2
    Fulham
  2. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    11 Apr 2024
    Bayer Leverkusen
    2 : 0
    West Ham
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    6 Apr 2024
    Wolverhampton
    1 : 2
    West Ham
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    2 Apr 2024
    West Ham
    1 : 1
    Tottenham
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Mar 2024
    Newcastle
    4 : 3
    West Ham
BournemouthBournemouth
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    13 Apr 2024
    Bournemouth
    2 : 2
    Man Utd
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    6 Apr 2024
    Luton
    2 : 1
    Bournemouth
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    2 Apr 2024
    Bournemouth
    1 : 0
    Crystal Palace
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Mar 2024
    Bournemouth
    2 : 1
    Everton
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    13 Mar 2024
    Bournemouth
    4 : 3
    Luton

West Ham vs Bournemouth Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
7Man Utd155123250
8West Ham139113348
9Chelsea138103147
...
12Fulham126153342
13Bournemouth119123242
14Crystal Palace89153233

Match information

West Ham United are set to host AFC Bournemouth in a Premier League clash on Thursday, 1 February 2024. The match will kick off at 19:30 UTC and will take place at the London Stadium. As they prepare for the encounter, West Ham United currently sit at 6th position in the league standings, while AFC Bournemouth occupy the 12th spot.

In their last meeting on August 12, 2023, the match resulted in a 1-1 draw. Overall, they have faced each other four times, with West Ham United leading the head-to-head record with two wins to AFC Bournemouth's one, alongside one draw. West Ham boasts one home win against Bournemouth, who have managed to secure a win as guests in previous encounters.

The match will be televised on Peacock in the United States, where it is categorized as 'tv'. Additionally, TNT Sports 2 will offer both streaming and television services for audiences in the United Kingdom.

According to predictions, West Ham United holds a higher chance of securing a win at 52.24%, with the possibility of a draw estimated at 22.77%. AFC Bournemouth’s chances of an away win stand at 24.99%. Bet365 provides odds of 2.4 for a West Ham United win, 3.75 for a draw, and 2.75 for an AFC Bournemouth victory.