1. Football today
  2. Championship
  3. Swansea vs Blackburn

Paterson (19') Allen (7')
Szmodics (67')

How to watch Swansea vs Blackburn online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Buckley, John
    • Gilsenan, Zak

    Blackburn make their fifth substitution with Zak Gilsenan replacing John Buckley.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Pereira Martins, Ronald
    • Cooper, Oliver

    The home team have replaced Ronald Pereira Martins with Oliver Cooper. This is the fifth substitution made today by Luke Williams.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Cullen, Liam
    • Patino, Charlie

    Charlie Patino is on a sub for Liam Cullen for Swansea.

  • 72'
    Yellow Card
    • Tymon, Josh

    Josh Tymon is booked for the home team.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • Paterson, Jamie
    • Lowe, Jamal

    The home team have replaced Jamie Paterson with Jamal Lowe. This is the third substitution made today by Luke Williams.

  • 67'
    Goal !
    • Szmodics, Sammie (Scorer)
    • Buckley, John (Assist)

    Blackburn are back in the match in Swansea. Sammie Szmodics has scored to make it 2-1.

    Great play from John Buckley to set up the goal.

  • 66'
    Substitution
    • Pickering, Harry
    • Chrisene, Benjamin

    Benjamin Chrisene is replacing Harry Pickering for the away team.

  • 66'
    Substitution
    • Dolan, Tyrhys
    • Markanday, Dilan

    The away team replace Tyrhys Dolan with Dilan Markanday.

  • 66'
    Substitution
    • Placheta, Przemyslaw
    • Yates, Jerry

    Jerry Yates is replacing Przemyslaw Placheta for Swansea at Liberty Stadium.

  • 66'
    Substitution
    • Allen, Joe
    • Fulton, Jay

    Luke Williams is making the team's first substitution at Liberty Stadium with Jay Fulton replacing Joe Allen.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Moran, Andrew
    • Ayari, Yasin Abbas

    Blackburn make their second substitution with Yasin Abbas Ayari replacing Andrew Moran.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • McFadzean, Kyle
    • Sigurdsson, Arnor

    John Eustace (Blackburn) is making a first substitution, with Arnor Sigurdsson replacing Kyle McFadzean.

  • 34'
    Yellow Card
    • Dolan, Tyrhys

    Tyrhys Dolan for Blackburn has been booked by Rebecca Welch and receives a first yellow card.

  • 19'
    Goal !
    • Paterson, Jamie (Scorer)
    • Grimes, Matt (Assist)

    Jamie Paterson puts the ball in the net and the home team extend their lead. The score-line now reads 2-0.

    Matt Grimes instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 15'
    Yellow Card
    • McFadzean, Kyle

    Kyle McFadzean (Blackburn) has received a first yellow card.

  • 7'
    Goal !
    • Allen, Joe (Scorer)

    Goal! Joe Allen gives Swansea a 1-0 lead in Swansea.

  • Match Started

    The match is underway in Swansea.

Line-ups

Swansea
(4-2-3-1)
(3-4-3)
Blackburn
22Rushworth26Naughton5Cabango23Wood14Tymon7Allen8Grimes35Pereira Martins12Paterson17Placheta20Cullen1Pears5Hyam55McFadzean16Wharton2Brittain21Buckley24Moran3Pickering10Dolan8Szmodics9Gallagher
Blackburn
(3-4-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Swansea52%
48% Blackburn
Shots
2Off goal14On goal5

0
Shots blocked
2
6
Corner kicks
6
1
Offsides
1
4
Saves
2
6
Fouls
8
1
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Swansea vs Blackburn Betting tips

During the last 6 meetings with Swansea City playing at home, Swansea City have won 4 times, there have been 1 draws while Blackburn Rovers have won 1 times. The goal difference is 10-5 in favour of Swansea City.
During the last 14 meetings, Swansea City have won 5 times, there have been 4 draws while Blackburn Rovers have won 5 times. The goal difference is 20-20 in favour of Swansea City.
Last season Blackburn Rovers won both games against Swansea City (1-0 at home and 3-0 away).
Did you know that Swansea City scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Blackburn Rovers scores 28% of their goals between the minutes 46-60?
Swansea City have a losing streak of 4 matches at home.
Blackburn Rovers haven't won any of their last 8 away matches.
Blackburn Rovers have received 4 red cards this season. This is the highest number in Championship.
Swansea City haven't scored in 4 of their 17 home matches in Championship this season.
Blackburn Rovers haven't scored in 6 of their 17 away matches in Championship this season.
Jerry Yates is Swansea City's top scorer with 7 goals. Sammie Szmodics has scored 18 times for Blackburn Rovers.
Ben Cabango has more yellow cards (7) than any other player at Swansea City. Hayden Carter has collected 9 for Blackburn Rovers.
Swansea City wins 1st half in 37% of their matches, Blackburn Rovers in 25% of their matches.
Swansea City wins 37% of halftimes, Blackburn Rovers wins 25%.
The winner of their last meeting was Swansea City.
On their last meeting Swansea City won by 1 goals.
When Swansea City leads 1-0 at home, they win in 64% of their matches.
When Blackburn Rovers leads 0-1 away, they win in 70% of their matches.
When Swansea City is down 0-1 home, they win 9% of their matches.
When Blackburn Rovers is down 1-0 away, they win 12% of their matches.
In the last 5 meetings Swansea City won 2, Blackburn Rovers won 3, 0 draws.
Swansea City scores 0.6 goals in a match against Blackburn Rovers and Blackburn Rovers scores 1.2 goals against Swansea City (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Swansea City and Blackburn Rovers is 1.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Swansea City and Blackburn Rovers is 0.8.
Swansea City scores 1.33 goals when playing at home and Blackburn Rovers scores 1.81 goals when playing away (on average).
Blackburn Rovers haven't won in their last 4 games.
A year ago, Blackburn Rovers were number 4 in the table with 55 points. Now they are number 16 with 39 points.
Did you know that Swansea City scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Blackburn Rovers scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 46-60?
Ben Cabango has more yellow cards (8) than any other player at Swansea City. Hayden Carter has collected 9 for Blackburn Rovers.
Swansea City wins 1st half in 37% of their matches, Blackburn Rovers in 24% of their matches.
Swansea City wins 37% of halftimes, Blackburn Rovers wins 24%.
Blackburn Rovers haven't won in their last 5 games.
Swansea City's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Blackburn Rovers's.
If Tyrhys Dolan scores against Swansea City it will be his 5th goal for Blackburn Rovers this season.
The most common end-result when Swansea City leads 1-0 at home this season is 2-1.
This was Kyle McFadzean's 5th yellow card for the season.
This was Tyrhys Dolan's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/38

News

Head to head

Swansea
Matches:10
Blackburn
40%
Wins: 4
30%
Draws: 3
30%
Wins: 3
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    2 Mar 2024
    SwanseaSwansea
    2 : 1
    BlackburnBlackburn
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    28 Oct 2023
    BlackburnBlackburn
    0 : 1
    SwanseaSwansea
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    18 Feb 2023
    BlackburnBlackburn
    1 : 0
    SwanseaSwansea
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    6 Aug 2022
    SwanseaSwansea
    0 : 3
    BlackburnBlackburn
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    5 Feb 2022
    SwanseaSwansea
    1 : 0
    BlackburnBlackburn

Form

SwanseaSwansea
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Apr 2024
    Swansea
    1 : 0
    Rotherham
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    10 Apr 2024
    Swansea
    3 : 0
    Stoke
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    6 Apr 2024
    Middlesbrough
    2 : 0
    Swansea
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    1 Apr 2024
    Swansea
    0 : 1
    QPR
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    29 Mar 2024
    Sheff Wed
    1 : 1
    Swansea
BlackburnBlackburn
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Apr 2024
    Leeds
    0 : 1
    Blackburn
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    10 Apr 2024
    Bristol City
    5 : 0
    Blackburn
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    6 Apr 2024
    Blackburn
    0 : 0
    Southampton
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    1 Apr 2024
    Sunderland
    1 : 5
    Blackburn
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    29 Mar 2024
    Blackburn
    0 : 1
    Ipswich

Swansea vs Blackburn Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
13Sunderland168194356
14Swansea1411184353
15Watford1216154352
16Millwall1311194350
17Blackburn1310204349
18Plymouth Argyle1212194348

Match information

Swansea City is set to face Blackburn Rovers in an upcoming Championship match. This encounter is scheduled for Saturday, 2 March 2024, kicking off at 15:00 UTC. The venue for the match is Liberty Stadium, which is the home ground of Swansea.

In the current Championship standings, Swansea City holds the 17th position, while Blackburn Rovers is just above them in the 16th spot. This positioning adds significance to the match, as both teams are likely looking to improve their standings in the league.

Looking at their last match, which took place on 28 October 2023, Swansea City came out on top against Blackburn Rovers with a 1-0 victory. This past result may influence the upcoming match's dynamics. Historically, the two teams have met 9 times, with an evenly distributed record – both Swansea City and Blackburn Rovers have won three times each, and there have been three draws. On the home side, Swansea has secured 2 wins at home and 1 as a guest, while Blackburn Rovers have also recorded 2 home wins and 1 away win against Swansea.

Though there are no listed streaming or television transmissions for this matchup, fans can keep an eye out for potential updates as the match day approaches.

Football predictions for the match are relatively balanced, with Swansea City having a 37.63% chance to win, whereas Blackburn Rovers' chances are slightly higher at 38.64%. The likelihood of a draw stands at 23.73%. Corresponding betting odds from bet365 are in line with these predictions, offering 2.2 for a Swansea City win, 3.4 for a draw, and 3.3 for a Blackburn Rovers victory.