1. Football today
  2. Serie A
  3. Napoli vs Atalanta
Napoli

Napoli

Napoli

Full time
03
30.03.24
Atalanta

Atalanta

Atalanta


Koopmeiners (88') Scamacca (45') Miranchuk (26')

How to watch Napoli vs Atalanta online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 88'
    Goal !
    • Koopmeiners, Teun (Scorer)
    • Ruggeri, Matteo (Assist)

    Great finish from Teun Koopmeiners to give Atalanta a 0-3 lead.

    Matteo Ruggeri instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 84'
    Yellow Card
    • Di Lorenzo, Giovanni

    Giovanni Di Lorenzo (Napoli) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 82'
    Yellow Card
    • Koopmeiners, Teun

    At Stadio Diego Armando Maradona, Teun Koopmeiners has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Zambo Anguissa, Andre
    • Simeone, Giovanni

    Giovanni Simeone is replacing Andre Zambo Anguissa for the home team.

  • 72'
    Substitution
    • Scalvini, Giorgio
    • Toloi, Rafael

    The away team replace Giorgio Scalvini with Rafael Toloi.

  • 68'
    Substitution
    • Politano, Matteo
    • Lindstrom, Jesper

    Francesco Calzona (Napoli) is making a third substitution, with Jesper Lindstrom replacing Matteo Politano.

  • 67'
    Substitution
    • Kolasinac, Sead
    • Djimsiti, Berat

    The away team have replaced Sead Kolasinac with Berat Djimsiti. This is the fourth substitution made today by Gian Piero Gasperini.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Pasalic, Mario
    • Koopmeiners, Teun

    Gian Piero Gasperini (Atalanta) is making a third substitution, with Teun Koopmeiners replacing Mario Pasalic.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Scamacca, Gianluca
    • Lookman, Ademola

    Ademola Lookman is on a sub for Gianluca Scamacca for Atalanta.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Zappacosta, Davide
    • Ruggeri, Matteo

    Davide Zappacosta, who was grimacing earlier, has been substituted. Matteo Ruggeri is the substitute for Atalanta.

  • 54'
    Yellow Card
    • Kolasinac, Sead

    Sead Kolasinac (Atalanta) has received a first yellow card.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Traoré, Hamed Junior
    • Zielinski, Piotr

    Piotr Zielinski is replacing Hamed Junior Traoré for Napoli at Stadio Diego Armando Maradona.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Raspadori, Giacomo
    • Ngonge, Cyril

    Francesco Calzona is making the team's first substitution at Stadio Diego Armando Maradona with Cyril Ngonge replacing Giacomo Raspadori.

  • 45'
    Goal !
    • Scamacca, Gianluca (Scorer)
    • Miranchuk, Aleksey (Assist)

    Goal! Atalanta extend their lead to 0-2 through Gianluca Scamacca.

    That's a fine assist from Aleksey Miranchuk.

  • 38'
    Yellow Card
    • Osimhen, Victor

    Victor Osimhen (Napoli) has received a yellow card from Luca J. Pairetto.

  • 26'
    Goal !
    • Miranchuk, Aleksey (Scorer)
    • Pasalic, Mario (Assist)

    Goal! Aleksey Miranchuk gives Atalanta a 0-1 lead in Naples.

    Great play from Mario Pasalic to set up the goal.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Napoli
(4-3-3)
(3-4-1-2)
Atalanta
1Meret22Di Lorenzo13Rrahmani5Jesus6Rui99Zambo Anguissa68Lobotka8Traoré21Politano9Osimhen81Raspadori29Carnesecchi42Scalvini4Hien23Kolasinac33Hateboer15De Roon13Ederson77Zappacosta8Pasalic59Miranchuk90Scamacca
Atalanta
(3-4-1-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Napoli60%
40% Atalanta
Shots
8Off goal35On goal6

3
Shots blocked
1
7
Corner kicks
5
3
Offsides
2
3
Saves
5
6
Fouls
13
2
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Napoli vs Atalanta Betting tips

During the last 26 meetings with SSC Napoli playing at home, SSC Napoli have won 12 times, there have been 7 draws while Atalanta BC have won 7 times. The goal difference is 38-23 in favour of SSC Napoli.
During the last 51 meetings, SSC Napoli have won 20 times, there have been 14 draws while Atalanta BC have won 17 times. The goal difference is 68-60 in favour of SSC Napoli.
Last season SSC Napoli won both games against Atalanta BC (2-0 at home and 2-1 away).
Did you know that SSC Napoli scores 32% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that SSC Napoli scores 2% of their goals between the minutes 0-15? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
Did you know that Atalanta BC scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
SSC Napoli haven't lost in any of their last 7 home matches.
Atalanta BC haven't won any of their last 4 games against SSC Napoli.
SSC Napoli haven't scored in 3 of their 14 home matches in Serie A this season.
Atalanta BC haven't scored in 3 of their 14 away matches in Serie A this season.
Victor Osimhen is SSC Napoli's top scorer with 11 goals. Teun Koopmeiners has scored 10 times for Atalanta BC.
A year ago, SSC Napoli were number 1 in the table with 74 points. Now they are number 7 with 45 points.
SSC Napoli have conceded a goal in each of their last 10 matches.
SSC Napoli have scored at least one goal for 8 consecutive matches.
Atalanta BC have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches.
SSC Napoli wins 1st half in 28% of their matches, Atalanta BC in 45% of their matches.
SSC Napoli wins 28% of halftimes, Atalanta BC wins 45%.
The winner of their last meeting was SSC Napoli.
On their last meeting SSC Napoli won by 1 goals.
When SSC Napoli leads 1-0 at home, they win in 75% of their matches.
When Atalanta BC leads 0-1 away, they win in 69% of their matches.
When SSC Napoli is down 0-1 home, they win 13% of their matches.
When Atalanta BC is down 1-0 away, they win 7% of their matches.
In Serie A, SSC Napoli has better performance than Atalanta BC.
SSC Napoli's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Atalanta BC's.
SSC Napoli have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Atalanta BC (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings SSC Napoli won 4, Atalanta BC won 1, 0 draws.
SSC Napoli have lost just 1 of their last 5 Serie A games against Atalanta BC.
Atalanta BC have won just 1 of their last 5 Serie A games against SSC Napoli.
SSC Napoli scores 2.2 goals in a match against Atalanta BC and Atalanta BC scores 1.2 goals against SSC Napoli (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between SSC Napoli and Atalanta BC is 3.4.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between SSC Napoli and Atalanta BC is 1.6.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Serie A.
SSC Napoli scores 1.39 goals when playing at home and Atalanta BC scores 1.59 goals when playing away (on average).
If Giacomo Raspadori scores against Atalanta BC it will be his 5th goal for SSC Napoli this season.
If Marten de Roon receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 10 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when Atalanta BC leads 1-0 away this season is 2-1.
1/37

News

Head to head

Napoli
Matches:12
Atalanta
42%
Wins: 5
17%
Draws: 2
42%
Wins: 5
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    30 Mar 2024
    NapoliNapoli
    0 : 3
    AtalantaAtalanta
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    25 Nov 2023
    AtalantaAtalanta
    1 : 2
    NapoliNapoli
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    11 Mar 2023
    NapoliNapoli
    2 : 0
    AtalantaAtalanta
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    5 Nov 2022
    AtalantaAtalanta
    1 : 2
    NapoliNapoli
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    3 Apr 2022
    AtalantaAtalanta
    1 : 3
    NapoliNapoli

Form

NapoliNapoli
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    26 May 2024
    Napoli
    0 : 0
    Lecce
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    17 May 2024
    Fiorentina
    2 : 2
    Napoli
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    11 May 2024
    Napoli
    0 : 2
    Bologna
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    6 May 2024
    Udinese
    1 : 1
    Napoli
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    28 Apr 2024
    Napoli
    2 : 2
    Roma
AtalantaAtalanta
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    2 Jun 2024
    Atalanta
    2 : 3
    Fiorentina
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    26 May 2024
    Atalanta
    3 : 0
    Torino
  3. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    22 May 2024
    Atalanta
    3 : 0
    Bayer Leverkusen
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    18 May 2024
    Lecce
    0 : 2
    Atalanta
  5. Flag ITACoppa Italia
    15 May 2024
    Atalanta
    0 : 1
    Juventus

Napoli vs Atalanta Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
3Juventus191453871
4Atalanta216113869
5Bologna181463868
...
9Torino1314113853
10Napoli1314113853
11Genoa1213133849

Match information

SSC Napoli is set to host Atalanta BC in an upcoming Serie A football match, scheduled to take place on Saturday, 30 March 2024, at 11:30 UTC. The user, located in the UTC +0 time zone, will experience the match start at the same local time. The venue for this encounter will be Stadio San Paolo.

In terms of standings, SSC Napoli is currently 7th, while Atalanta BC is just ahead in the 6th position. This presents an opportunity for both teams to possibly climb higher in the table.

Looking back, SSC Napoli emerged victorious in their last match against Atalanta BC, with a scoreline of 2-1 on 2023-11-25. Overall, there have been 11 meetings between these two teams, with SSC Napoli winning 5 times, Atalanta BC securing 4 victories, and 2 games ending in draws. Specifically, at home, SSC Napoli has 2 wins, and as the guest team, they've won 3 times. Atalanta BC has won 3 times at home and once as the guest team when facing SSC Napoli.

The match will be available for streaming in the United Kingdom through the bookmaker channel bet365.

As for predictions and betting odds, there seems to be a slight edge for the home team, with SSC Napoli having a 51.3% win chance, compared to Atalanta's 24.37%, and a 24.33% likelihood of a draw. The bet365 odds reflect this outlook, offering 2.1 for a SSC Napoli win, 3.4 for an Atalanta BC victory, and 3.6 for the match to end in a draw.