FOX Sports and Fubo have once again partnered after UEFA Nations League last year
Fox Sports and Fubo are set for a joint partnership for the broadcasting of upcoming Euro 2024 qualifying matches in the USA. A deal has been signed between two giants of sports broadcasting so that the whole Euro 2024 qualifying matches will be aired in the USA.
It has been reported that FOX Sports will probably be broadcasting the heavyweight matches of the qualifier matches, while Fubo will be showing the rest of the matches on the schedule. In a matter of fact, this is not the first time both giants have joined forces for the same event, as they have previously worked together on the UEFA Nations League.
The rights for Euro 2024 and 2028 are being held by Fox Sports and Fubo, and are considered major upgrades as compared to ESPN who held them previously.
Big games are lined up for the Qualifiers
In Euro qualifiers, there are typically only one or two eye-catching clashes during the contest, but this time around we have seen some entertaining draws. The first match itself is the Euro 2020 final replay between Italy and England, but this time around on Italian soil. On top of that, they are in a group with Spain and Ukraine, so all matches are of the highest calibre.
The match will be available on FS1 and Fubo for fans with kickoff at 3:45 PM ET
The schedule for the upcoming Qualifier matches on FOX Soccer and Fubo is as follows:
- Italy vs England on 23 March- FS1 and Fubo
- Denmark vs Finland on 23 March- Fox Soccer Plus
- Portugal vs Liechtenstein on 23 March- Fubo
- France vs Netherlands on 24 March- Fubo
- Sweden vs Belgium on 24 March- FS1
- Spain vs Norway on 25 March- FS2 and Fubo
- Croatia vs Wales on 25 March- Fubo
- England vs Ukraine on 25 March- Fubo
- Republic of Ireland vs France on 27 March- FS1
- Scotland vs Spain 28 March- Fubo
Stick around for more Sports Streams News.