1. Soccer Streams
  2. Championship
  3. Leicester vs Sheff Wed

Vardy (36') Fatawu (4')

How to watch Leicester vs Sheff Wed online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Bernard, Di'Shon
    • Diaby, Bambo Diaby

    The away team have replaced Di'Shon Bernard with Bambo Diaby Diaby. This is the fifth substitution made today by Danny Rohl.

  • 81'
    Substitution
    • Praet, Dennis
    • Choudhury, Hamza

    The home team have replaced Dennis Praet with Hamza Choudhury. This is the third substitution made today by Enzo Maresca.

  • 81'
    Substitution
    • Vardy, Jamie
    • Cannon, Thomas

    Enzo Maresca (Leicester) is making a second substitution, with Thomas Cannon replacing Jamie Vardy.

  • 76'
    Yellow Card
    • Winks, Harry

    Harry Winks (Leicester) has received a first yellow card.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • Fatawu, Issahaku
    • McAteer, Kasey

    Enzo Maresca is making the team's first substitution at King Power Stadium with Kasey McAteer replacing Issahaku Fatawu.

  • 66'
    Substitution
    • Poveda, Ian
    • Wilks, Mallik

    Sheffield Wed make their fourth substitution with Mallik Wilks replacing Ian Poveda.

  • 66'
    Substitution
    • Cadamarteri, Bailey Tye
    • Smith, Michael

    Michael Smith is on a sub for Bailey Tye Cadamarteri for Sheffield Wed.

  • 64'
    Yellow Card
    • Bernard, Di'Shon

    Di'Shon Bernard (Sheffield Wed) gets a yellow card.

  • 56'
    Substitution
    • Gassama, Djeidi
    • Musaba, Anthony

    Anthony Musaba is replacing Djeidi Gassama for Sheffield Wed at King Power Stadium.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Ugbo, Ike
    • Palmer, Liam

    Liam Palmer is replacing Ike Ugbo for the away team.

  • 36'
    Goal !
    • Vardy, Jamie (Scorer)
    • Dewsbury-Hall, Kiernan (Assist)

    Goal! Leicester extend their lead to 2-0 through Jamie Vardy.

    Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall with an assist there.

  • 6'
    Yellow Card
    • Ihiekwe, Michael

    Michael Ihiekwe (Sheffield Wed) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 4'
    Goal !
    • Fatawu, Issahaku (Scorer)
    • Dewsbury-Hall, Kiernan (Assist)

    Issahaku Fatawu scores to make it 1-0 at King Power Stadium.

    Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall instrumental with a fine assist.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Leicester
(4-2-3-1)
(4-1-4-1)
Sheff Wed
30Hermansen21Pereira3Faes23Vestergaard2Justin8Winks22Dewsbury-Hall18Fatawu26Praet10Mavididi9Vardy26Beadle14Valentín17Bernard20Ihiekwe18Johnson4Vaulks12Ugbo36Poveda10Bannan41Gassama42Cadamarteri
Sheff Wed
(4-1-4-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Leicester65%
35% Sheff Wed
Shots
6Off goal43On goal4

1
Shots blocked
4
4
Corner kicks
7
5
Offsides
2
4
Saves
1
16
Fouls
12
1
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Leicester vs Sheff Wed Betting tips

During the last 12 meetings with Leicester City playing at home, Leicester City have won 5 times, there have been 2 draws while Sheffield Wednesday have won 5 times. The goal difference is 15-14 in favour of Leicester City.
During the last 26 meetings, Leicester City have won 8 times, there have been 5 draws while Sheffield Wednesday have won 13 times. The goal difference is 31-25 in favour of Sheffield Wednesday.
Did you know that Leicester City scores 28% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Sheffield Wednesday scores 36% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Leicester City have a winning streak of 3 matches.
Leicester City haven't lost in their last 4 games.
Leicester City haven't lost in any of their last 8 home matches.
Sheffield Wednesday haven't won in their last 6 games.
Leicester City haven't scored in 2 of their 15 home matches in Championship this season.
Sheffield Wednesday haven't scored in 9 of their 15 away matches in Championship this season.
Leicester City's home record this season: 12-1-2.
Sheffield Wednesday's away record this season: 2-1-12.
Kiernan Dewsbury Hall has assisted the most goals for Leicester City with 10. Anthony Musaba is Sheffield Wednesday's biggest assister (3).
Jannik Vestergaard has more yellow cards (9) than any other player at Leicester City. Barry Bannan has collected 8 for Sheffield Wednesday.
Leicester City have scored at least one goal for 16 consecutive matches.
Leicester City wins 1st half in 40% of their matches, Sheffield Wednesday in 27% of their matches.
Leicester City wins 40% of halftimes, Sheffield Wednesday wins 27%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (1-1)
When Leicester City leads 1-0 at home, they win in 92% of their matches.
When Sheffield Wednesday leads 0-1 away, they win in 63% of their matches.
When Leicester City is down 0-1 home, they win 25% of their matches.
When Sheffield Wednesday is down 1-0 away, they win 5% of their matches.
In Championship, Leicester City has better performance than Sheffield Wednesday.
Leicester City's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Sheffield Wednesday's.
Sheffield Wednesday have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Leicester City (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Leicester City won 1, Sheffield Wednesday won 2, 2 draws.
Leicester City scores 0.8 goals in a match against Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield Wednesday scores 1 goals against Leicester City (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Leicester City and Sheffield Wednesday is 1.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Leicester City and Sheffield Wednesday is 1.2.
Leicester City scores 1.72 goals when playing at home and Sheffield Wednesday scores 0.84 goals when playing away (on average).
Sheffield Wednesday have lost 3 away matches in a row.
Jannik Vestergaard has more yellow cards (9) than any other player at Leicester City. Barry Bannan has collected 9 for Sheffield Wednesday.
Leicester City wins 1st half in 40% of their matches, Sheffield Wednesday in 29% of their matches.
Leicester City wins 40% of halftimes, Sheffield Wednesday wins 29%.
Both teams didn't concede on their last match.
Did you know that Sheffield Wednesday scores 33% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Leicester City have a winning streak of 4 matches.
Leicester City haven't lost in their last 5 games.
Leicester City have scored at least one goal for 17 consecutive matches.
Leicester City wins 1st half in 41% of their matches, Sheffield Wednesday in 29% of their matches.
Leicester City wins 41% of halftimes, Sheffield Wednesday wins 29%.
Leicester City have a winning streak of 3 matches in Championship.
Did you know that Leicester City scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
The most common end-result when Leicester City leads 1-0 at home this season is 1-0.
Leicester City is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
1/45

News

Form

LeicesterLeicester
  1. Flag ENGFA Cup
    27 Feb 2024
    Bournemouth
    0 : 1
    Leicester
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    23 Feb 2024
    Leeds
    3 : 1
    Leicester
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    17 Feb 2024
    Leicester
    1 : 2
    Middlesbrough
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Feb 2024
    Leicester
    2 : 0
    Sheff Wed
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    10 Feb 2024
    Watford
    1 : 2
    Leicester
Sheff WedSheff Wed
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    24 Feb 2024
    Sheff Wed
    2 : 1
    Bristol City
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    17 Feb 2024
    Millwall
    0 : 2
    Sheff Wed
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Feb 2024
    Leicester
    2 : 0
    Sheff Wed
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    9 Feb 2024
    Sheff Wed
    2 : 0
    Birmingham
  5. Flag ENGFA Cup
    6 Feb 2024
    Coventry
    4 : 1
    Sheff Wed

Head to head

Leicester
Matches:3
Sheff Wed
33%
Wins: 1
67%
Draws: 2
0%
Wins: 0
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Feb 2024
    LeicesterLeicester
    2 : 0
    Sheff WedSheff Wed
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    29 Nov 2023
    Sheff WedSheff Wed
    1 : 1
    LeicesterLeicester
  3. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    29 Aug 2020
    Sheff WedSheff Wed
    0 : 0
    LeicesterLeicester

Championship Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
1Leicester25363478
2Leeds22663472
...
22Stoke98173435
23Sheff Wed95203432
24Rotherham310213419

Match information

Leicester City is set to host Sheffield Wednesday in an upcoming Championship match on Tuesday, 13 February 2024, at 19:45 UTC. The contest will take place at the King Power Stadium.

Leicester City currently lead the Championship standings, sitting at the top position, whereas Sheffield Wednesday find themselves near the bottom of the table, in 23rd place.

The last encounter between these two teams ended in a 1-1 draw, which took place on 29 November 2023 at Sheffield Wednesday's ground. Historically, both teams have met twice, and both matches have ended in draws, with no clear victories for either side whether playing at home or as guests.

Statistical predictions for the forthcoming match suggest Leicester City has a 72.75% chance of victory, the likelihood of another draw stands at 16.57%, and Sheffield Wednesday's chances of winning are predicted at 10.68%.

The betting odds provided by bet365 are in favor of Leicester City with odds of 1.33, a draw is listed at 5.25, and the odds for a Sheffield Wednesday win are at 8.5.

As for match transmissions, there were no specific streaming or television details provided.