1. Football today
  2. Premier League
  3. Wolverhampton vs Sheff Utd

Sarabia (30')

How to watch Wolverhampton vs Sheff Utd online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Gomes, Toti

    Toti Gomes (Wolverhampton) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Sarabia, Pablo
    • Doherty, Matt

    The home team have replaced Pablo Sarabia with Matt Doherty. This is the third substitution made today by Gary O'Neil.

  • 85'
    Substitution
    • Hee-chan, Hwang
    • Bellegarde, Jean-Ricner

    The home team have replaced Hwang Hee-chan with Jean-Ricner Bellegarde. This is the second substitution made today by Gary O'Neil.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • de Souza Costa, Vinicius
    • McBurnie, Oliver

    Oliver McBurnie is replacing Vinicius de Souza Costa for the away team.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Brewster, Rhian
    • Osula, William

    Chris Wilder is making the team's third substitution at Molineux Stadium with William Osula replacing Rhian Brewster.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Norwood, Oliver
    • Davies, Tom

    Tom Davies is on a sub for Oliver Norwood for Sheffield Utd.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Ait-Nouri, Rayan
    • Doyle, Tommy

    Gary O'Neil (Wolverhampton) is making a first substitution, with Tommy Doyle replacing Rayan Ait-Nouri.

  • 73'
    Substitution
    • Larouci, Yasser
    • Osborn, Ben

    Ben Osborn is replacing Yasser Larouci for Sheffield Utd at Molineux Stadium.

  • 72'
    Yellow Card
    • Ahmedhodzic, Anel

    Anel Ahmedhodzic for Sheffield Utd has been booked by Darren Bond and receives a first yellow card.

  • 72'
    Yellow Card
    • Semedo, Nelson

    Wolverhampton's Nelson Semedo has been booked in Wolverhampton.

  • 30'
    Goal !
    • Sarabia, Pablo (Scorer)
    • Ait-Nouri, Rayan (Assist)

    Wolverhampton move into a 1-0 lead through a Pablo Sarabia header.

    That's a fine assist from Rayan Ait-Nouri.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Wolverhampton
(3-4-2-1)
(3-5-1-1)
Sheff Utd
1Sa23Kilman15Dawson24Gomes22Semedo5Lemina8Gomes3Ait-Nouri21Sarabia7Neto11Hee-chan13Grbic15Ahmedhodzic19Robinson5Trusty20Bogle8Hamer21Souza16Norwood27Larouci28McAtee7Brewster
Sheff Utd
(3-5-1-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Wolverhampton63%
37% Sheff Utd
Shots
7Off goal22On goal3

2
Shots blocked
3
5
Corner kicks
6
1
Offsides
0
3
Saves
1
8
Fouls
4
2
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Wolverhampton vs Sheff Utd Betting tips

During the last 18 meetings with Wolverhampton Wanderers playing at home, Wolverhampton Wanderers have won 9 times, there have been 7 draws while Sheffield United have won 2 times. The goal difference is 24-12 in favour of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
During the last 37 meetings, Wolverhampton Wanderers have won 14 times, there have been 12 draws while Sheffield United have won 11 times. The goal difference is 52-43 in favour of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Sheffield United's last away win against Wolverhampton Wanderers was in 2002.
Did you know that Wolverhampton Wanderers scores 31% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Sheffield United scores 32% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
When playing at home, Wolverhampton Wanderers have not lost to Sheffield United in their last 9 encounters.
Wolverhampton Wanderers haven't scored in 1 of their 12 home matches in Premier League this season.
Sheffield United haven't scored in 5 of their 12 away matches in Premier League this season.
Sheffield United's away record this season: 1-2-9.
Pedro Neto has assisted the most goals for Wolverhampton Wanderers with 9. Gustavo Hamer is Sheffield United's biggest assister (3).
A year ago, Wolverhampton Wanderers were number 16 in the table with 24 points. Now they are number 11 with 35 points.
Sheffield United have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
Wolverhampton Wanderers wins 1st half in 30% of their matches, Sheffield United in 14% of their matches.
Wolverhampton Wanderers wins 30% of halftimes, Sheffield United wins 14%.
The winner of their last meeting was Sheffield United.
On their last meeting Sheffield United won by 1 goals.
When Wolverhampton Wanderers leads 1-0 at home, they win in 78% of their matches.
When Sheffield United leads 0-1 away, they win in 70% of their matches.
When Wolverhampton Wanderers is down 0-1 home, they win 25% of their matches.
When Sheffield United is down 1-0 away, they win 7% of their matches.
In Premier League, Wolverhampton Wanderers has better performance than Sheffield United.
Wolverhampton Wanderers's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Sheffield United's.
In the last 5 meetings Wolverhampton Wanderers won 3, Sheffield United won 2, 0 draws.
Wolverhampton Wanderers scores 1.4 goals in a match against Sheffield United and Sheffield United scores 0.6 goals against Wolverhampton Wanderers (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Sheffield United is 2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Sheffield United is 0.6.
Wolverhampton Wanderers scores 1.74 goals when playing at home and Sheffield United scores 1 goals when playing away (on average).
If Mario Lemina scores against Sheffield United it will be his 5th goal for Wolverhampton Wanderers this season.
The most common end-result when Wolverhampton Wanderers leads 1-0 at home this season is 2-1.
1/29

News

Head to head

Wolverhampton
Matches:7
Sheff Utd
57%
Wins: 4
14%
Draws: 1
29%
Wins: 2
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    25 Feb 2024
    WolverhamptonWolverhampton
    1 : 0
    Sheff UtdSheff Utd
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    4 Nov 2023
    Sheff UtdSheff Utd
    2 : 1
    WolverhamptonWolverhampton
  3. Flag ENGFA Cup
    9 Jan 2022
    WolverhamptonWolverhampton
    3 : 0
    Sheff UtdSheff Utd
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    17 Apr 2021
    WolverhamptonWolverhampton
    1 : 0
    Sheff UtdSheff Utd
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    14 Sep 2020
    Sheff UtdSheff Utd
    0 : 2
    WolverhamptonWolverhampton

Form

WolverhamptonWolverhampton
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    13 Apr 2024
    Nottm Forest
    2 : 2
    Wolverhampton
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    6 Apr 2024
    Wolverhampton
    1 : 2
    West Ham
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    2 Apr 2024
    Burnley
    1 : 1
    Wolverhampton
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Mar 2024
    Aston Villa
    2 : 0
    Wolverhampton
  5. Flag ENGFA Cup
    16 Mar 2024
    Wolverhampton
    2 : 3
    Coventry
Sheff UtdSheff Utd
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    13 Apr 2024
    Brentford
    2 : 0
    Sheff Utd
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    7 Apr 2024
    Sheff Utd
    2 : 2
    Chelsea
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    4 Apr 2024
    Liverpool
    3 : 1
    Sheff Utd
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Mar 2024
    Sheff Utd
    3 : 3
    Fulham
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    9 Mar 2024
    Bournemouth
    2 : 2
    Sheff Utd

Wolverhampton vs Sheff Utd Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
10Brighton1111103244
11Wolverhampton127133243
12Fulham126153342
...
19Burnley48213320
20Sheff Utd37223216

Match information

The Premier League is set to witness a match between the home team Wolverhampton Wanderers and the away team Sheffield United on Sunday, 25 February 2024 at 13:30 UTC. The venue for this encounter is the Molineux Stadium. Currently, Wolverhampton Wanderers hold the 11th position in the league standings, while Sheffield United are placed at the bottom, in the 20th position.

The two teams last faced each other on 4 November 2023, in a Premier League fixture that saw Sheffield United emerging victorious with a score of 2-1 against Wolverhampton Wanderers. Including this match, they have met 6 times. Their head-to-head statistics indicate that Wolverhampton Wanderers have won 3 of those games, Sheffield United have secured 2 victories, and they have drawn once.

In terms of home and away statistics in their previous encounters, Wolverhampton Wanderers have won 2 matches at home and 1 as guests, while Sheffield United have claimed all their 2 wins at home and have not won as guests.

Viewers in the United Kingdom can watch the match on various channels and platforms. The match will be broadcast on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports EPL on TV. Fans preferring to stream can access the match on NOW and SKY GO.

Regarding match predictions, there's currently a 50.83% chance for a Wolverhampton Wanderers win, a 24.07% likelihood for a draw, and Sheffield United have a 25.11% chance of winning. The betting odds, as provided by bet365, stand at 1.44 for a Wolverhampton Wanderers win, 4.75 for a draw, and 7 for a Sheffield United victory.