1. Football today
  2. Premier League
  3. Fulham vs Newcastle

Guimaraes (81')

How to watch Fulham vs Newcastle online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Gordon, Anthony
    • Ritchie, Matt

    Matt Ritchie is on a sub for Anthony Gordon for Newcastle.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Hall, Lewis
    • Dummett, Paul

    Eddie Howe (Newcastle) is making a third substitution, with Paul Dummett replacing Lewis Hall.

  • 85'
    Substitution
    • Palhinha, Joao
    • Broja, Armando

    Marco Silva is making the team's fifth substitution at Craven Cottage with Armando Broja replacing Joao Palhinha.

  • 85'
    Substitution
    • Muniz, Rodrigo
    • Jimenez, Raul

    Raul Jimenez is on a sub for Rodrigo Muniz for Fulham.

  • 81'
    Goal !
    • Guimaraes, Bruno (Scorer)

    Bruno Guimaraes scores to make it 0-1 at Craven Cottage.

  • 68'
    Yellow Card
    • Lukic, Sasa

    Sasa Lukic (Fulham) has received a first yellow card.

  • 65'
    Substitution
    • Murphy, Jacob
    • Barnes, Harvey

    The away team replace Jacob Murphy with Harvey Barnes.

  • 65'
    Substitution
    • Pereira, Andreas
    • Traore, Adama

    Adama Traore is replacing Andreas Pereira for the home team.

  • 65'
    Substitution
    • Cairney, Tom
    • Lukic, Sasa

    Sasa Lukic is replacing Tom Cairney for Fulham at Craven Cottage.

  • 64'
    Substitution
    • Willian
    • Wilson, Harry

    Fulham make their first substitution with Harry Wilson replacing Willian.

  • 51'
    Yellow Card
    • Longstaff, Sean

    At Craven Cottage, Sean Longstaff has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 40'
    Substitution
    • Willock, Joseph
    • Anderson, Elliot

    The away team have replaced Joseph Willock with Elliot Anderson. This is the first substitution made today by Eddie Howe.

  • 19'
    Yellow Card
    • Krafth, Emil

    Newcastle's Emil Krafth has been booked in London.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Fulham
(4-2-3-1)
(4-3-3)
Newcastle
17Leno21Castagne4Adarabioyo3Bassey33Robinson26Palhinha10Cairney22Iwobi18Pereira20Willian19Muniz1Dubravka17Krafth5Schar33Burn20Hall36Longstaff39Guimaraes28Willock23Murphy14Isak10Gordon
Newcastle
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Fulham67%
33% Newcastle
Shots
6Off goal64On goal5

4
Shots blocked
2
14
Corner kicks
3
0
Offsides
2
4
Saves
4
8
Fouls
13
1
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Fulham vs Newcastle Betting tips

During the last 17 meetings with Fulham FC playing at home, Fulham FC have won 10 times, there have been 0 draws while Newcastle United have won 7 times. The goal difference is 26-24 in favour of Newcastle United.
During the last 34 meetings, Fulham FC have won 14 times, there have been 5 draws while Newcastle United have won 15 times. The goal difference is 47-39 in favour of Newcastle United.
Fulham FC's last home win against Newcastle United was in 2016.
Last season Newcastle United won both games against Fulham FC (1-0 at home and 4-1 away).
Did you know that Fulham FC scores 23% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Newcastle United scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Fulham FC haven't won any of their last 5 games against Newcastle United.
Fulham FC haven't scored in 5 of their 15 home matches in Premier League this season.
Newcastle United haven't scored in 4 of their 14 away matches in Premier League this season.
Rodrigo Muniz is Fulham FC's top scorer with 7 goals. Alexander Isak has scored 14 times for Newcastle United.
Antonee Robinson has assisted the most goals for Fulham FC with 7. Kieran Trippier is Newcastle United's biggest assister (10).
Joao Palhinha has more yellow cards (12) than any other player at Fulham FC. Bruno Guimaraes has collected 9 for Newcastle United.
Fulham FC have scored at least one goal for 7 consecutive matches.
Fulham FC wins 1st half in 29% of their matches, Newcastle United in 37% of their matches.
Fulham FC wins 29% of halftimes, Newcastle United wins 37%.
The winner of their last meeting was Newcastle United.
On their last meeting Newcastle United won by 2 goals.
When Fulham FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 100% of their matches.
When Newcastle United leads 0-1 away, they win in 69% of their matches.
When Fulham FC is down 0-1 home, they win 8% of their matches.
When Newcastle United is down 1-0 away, they win 16% of their matches.
In Premier League, Fulham FC has better performance than Newcastle United.
Newcastle United have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against Fulham FC (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Fulham FC won 0, Newcastle United won 5, 0 draws.
Newcastle United have lost just 0 of their last 5 Premier League games against Fulham FC.
Fulham FC have won just 0 of their last 5 Premier League games against Newcastle United.
Fulham FC scores 0.2 goals in a match against Newcastle United and Newcastle United scores 2.4 goals against Fulham FC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Fulham FC and Newcastle United is 2.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Fulham FC and Newcastle United is 1.
Fulham FC scores 1.75 goals when playing at home and Newcastle United scores 1.66 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that Fulham FC scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Rodrigo Muniz is Fulham FC's top scorer with 8 goals. Alexander Isak has scored 14 times for Newcastle United.
Fulham FC have scored at least one goal for 8 consecutive matches.
Fulham FC wins 1st half in 28% of their matches, Newcastle United in 37% of their matches.
Fulham FC wins 28% of halftimes, Newcastle United wins 37%.
Fulham FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Newcastle United's.
Rodrigo Muniz is Fulham FC's top scorer with 8 goals. Alexander Isak has scored 15 times for Newcastle United.
Andreas Pereira has assisted the most goals for Fulham FC with 8. Kieran Trippier is Newcastle United's biggest assister (10).
Fulham FC have scored at least one goal for 9 consecutive matches.
Fulham FC wins 1st half in 28% of their matches, Newcastle United in 38% of their matches.
Fulham FC wins 28% of halftimes, Newcastle United wins 38%.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Premier League.
If Anthony Gordon scores against Fulham FC it will be his 10th goal for Newcastle United this season.
If Bruno Guimaraes receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 10 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when Fulham FC are down 0-1 at home this season is 2-2.
Newcastle United is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
1/46

News

Head to head

Fulham
Matches:7
Newcastle
0%
Wins: 0
14%
Draws: 1
86%
Wins: 6
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    6 Apr 2024
    FulhamFulham
    0 : 1
    NewcastleNewcastle
  2. Flag ENGFA Cup
    27 Jan 2024
    FulhamFulham
    0 : 2
    NewcastleNewcastle
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    16 Dec 2023
    NewcastleNewcastle
    3 : 0
    FulhamFulham
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    15 Jan 2023
    NewcastleNewcastle
    1 : 0
    FulhamFulham
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    1 Oct 2022
    FulhamFulham
    1 : 4
    NewcastleNewcastle

Form

FulhamFulham
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    14 Apr 2024
    West Ham
    0 : 2
    Fulham
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    6 Apr 2024
    Fulham
    0 : 1
    Newcastle
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    2 Apr 2024
    Nottm Forest
    3 : 1
    Fulham
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Mar 2024
    Sheff Utd
    3 : 3
    Fulham
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    16 Mar 2024
    Fulham
    3 : 0
    Tottenham
NewcastleNewcastle
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    13 Apr 2024
    Newcastle
    4 : 0
    Tottenham
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    6 Apr 2024
    Fulham
    0 : 1
    Newcastle
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    2 Apr 2024
    Newcastle
    1 : 1
    Everton
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Mar 2024
    Newcastle
    4 : 3
    West Ham
  5. Flag ENGFA Cup
    16 Mar 2024
    Man City
    2 : 0
    Newcastle

Fulham vs Newcastle Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
5Tottenham18683260
6Newcastle155123250
7Man Utd155123250
...
11Wolverhampton127133243
12Fulham126153342
13Bournemouth119123242

Match information

Fulham London are set to host Newcastle United in an upcoming Premier League fixture on Saturday, 6 April 2024. The match is scheduled to start at 15:00 UTC and will take place at Craven Cottage. Currently, Fulham London are 13th in the Premier League standings, while Newcastle United are placed at 8th.

The two teams have faced each other six times before, with Newcastle United holding a dominant record with five wins compared to Fulham London's none. There has been one draw between them. In their last meeting, which was in the FA Cup on 27 January 2024, Newcastle United emerged victorious with a 2-0 win at Craven Cottage.

The head-to-head stats further emphasize Newcastle's upper hand; Fulham London have not won any matches at home against Newcastle, who have three away wins to their name. At home, Newcastle hold two wins against Fulham London.

The match does not appear to have any scheduled TV or streaming services transmission at this time.

Looking at predictions, the home team, Fulham London, has a 48.67% chance of winning, while the probability of a draw stands at 22.69%, and Newcastle United's chances of taking the victory away from home are at 28.64%. The odds provided by bet365 show Fulham London with odds of 2.45, a draw at 3.75, and Newcastle United at 2.75.