1. Football today
  2. Premier League
  3. Sheff Utd vs Tottenham

Kulusevski (65') Porro (59') Kulusevski (14')

How to watch Sheff Utd vs Tottenham online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Robinson, Jack

    Jack Robinson (Sheffield Utd) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 88'
    Substitution
    • Maddison, James
    • Moore, Mikey

    The away team replace James Maddison with Mikey Moore.

  • 88'
    Substitution
    • Heung-min, Son
    • Scarlett, Dane

    Dane Scarlett is replacing Son Heung-min for the away team.

  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Bentancur, Rodrigo
    • Skipp, Oliver

    Ange Postecoglou (Tottenham) is making a third substitution, with Oliver Skipp replacing Rodrigo Bentancur.

  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Porro, Pedro
    • Emerson

    The away team have replaced Pedro Porro with Emerson. This is the second substitution made today by Ange Postecoglou.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Brereton Diaz, Ben
    • Jebbison, Daniel

    Daniel Jebbison is on a sub for Ben Brereton Diaz for Sheffield Utd.

  • 69'
    Substitution
    • Lowe, Max
    • Holgate, Mason

    Sheffield Utd make their fourth substitution with Mason Holgate replacing Max Lowe.

  • 66'
    Substitution
    • Sarr, Pape Matar
    • Hojbjerg, Pierre-Emile

    Ange Postecoglou (Tottenham) is making a first substitution, with Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg replacing Pape Matar Sarr.

  • 65'
    Goal !
    • Kulusevski, Dejan (Scorer)
    • Maddison, James (Assist)

    Dejan Kulusevski puts the ball in the net and the away team extend their lead. The score-line now reads 0-3.

    James Maddison instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Archer, Cameron
    • Brewster, Rhian

    Chris Wilder is making the team's third substitution at Bramall Lane with Rhian Brewster replacing Cameron Archer.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Arblaster, Ollie
    • Brooks, Andre

    Andre Brooks is replacing Ollie Arblaster for Sheffield Utd at Bramall Lane.

  • 59'
    Goal !
    • Porro, Pedro (Scorer)
    • Johnson, Brennan (Assist)

    Goal! Pedro Porro extends Tottenham's lead to 0-2.

    Brennan Johnson with an assist there.

  • 37'
    Yellow Card
    • Souza, Vinicius

    Vinicius Souza (Sheffield Utd) gets a yellow card.

  • 14'
    Goal !
    • Kulusevski, Dejan (Scorer)
    • Heung-min, Son (Assist)

    Dejan Kulusevski puts the ball in the net and the away team now lead 0-1.

    That's a fine assist from Son Heung-min.

  • 5'
    Substitution
    • Osborn, Ben
    • Souza, Vinicius

    It seems as if Ben Osborn is unable to continue. Vinicius Souza replaces him for the home team.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Sheff Utd
(3-5-2)
(4-2-3-1)
Tottenham
18Foderingham15Ahmedhodzic5Trusty19Robinson20Bogle8Hamer24Arblaster23Osborn3Lowe10Archer11Brereton Diaz13Vicario23Porro17Romero6Dragusin37Van de Ven29Sarr30Bentancur21Kulusevski10Maddison22Johnson7Heung-min
Tottenham
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Sheff Utd24%
76% Tottenham
Shots
3Off goal31On goal9

2
Shots blocked
6
2
Corner kicks
6
6
Offsides
0
6
Saves
1
11
Fouls
9
2
Yellow cards
0
0
Red cards
0

Sheff Utd vs Tottenham Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Sheffield United and Tottenham Hotspur is 2-2. 3 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 7 meetings with Sheffield United playing at home, Sheffield United have won 4 times, there have been 2 draws while Tottenham Hotspur have won 1 times. The goal difference is 13-10 in favour of Sheffield United.
During the last 13 meetings, Sheffield United have won 4 times, there have been 4 draws while Tottenham Hotspur have won 5 times. The goal difference is 22-17 in favour of Tottenham Hotspur.
Sheffield United have a losing streak of 6 matches in Premier League.
In Premier League, Tottenham Hotspur have lost their last 3 away matches.
Did you know that Sheffield United scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 61-75? This is the highest percentage in the league.
Did you know that Tottenham Hotspur scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Sheffield United have lost 6 matches in a row.
Sheffield United haven't won in their last 13 games.
Sheffield United have played 10 home matches in a row without winning.
Tottenham Hotspur have lost 3 away matches in a row.
Tottenham Hotspur haven't won any of their last 5 away matches.
Sheffield United haven't scored in 6 of their 18 home matches in Premier League this season.
Tottenham Hotspur haven't scored in 3 of their 18 away matches in Premier League this season.
Sheffield United's home record this season: 2-4-12.
Sheffield United have conceded a goal in each of their last 18 matches.
Tottenham Hotspur have conceded a goal in each of their last 9 matches.
Sheffield United wins 1st half in 13% of their matches, Tottenham Hotspur in 27% of their matches.
Sheffield United wins 13% of halftimes, Tottenham Hotspur wins 27%.
The winner of their last meeting was Tottenham Hotspur.
On their last meeting Tottenham Hotspur won by 1 goals.
When Sheffield United leads 1-0 at home, they win in 50% of their matches.
When Tottenham Hotspur leads 0-1 away, they win in 54% of their matches.
When Sheffield United is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches.
When Tottenham Hotspur is down 1-0 away, they win 18% of their matches.
In Premier League, Tottenham Hotspur has better performance than Sheffield United.
Tottenham Hotspur's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Sheffield United's.
In the last 5 meetings Sheffield United won 2, Tottenham Hotspur won 3, 0 draws.
Tottenham Hotspur have lost just 1 of their last 5 Premier League games against Sheffield United.
Sheffield United have won just 1 of their last 5 Premier League games against Tottenham Hotspur.
Sheffield United scores 1.2 goals in a match against Tottenham Hotspur and Tottenham Hotspur scores 2 goals against Sheffield United (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Sheffield United and Tottenham Hotspur is 3.2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Sheffield United and Tottenham Hotspur is 0.8.
Sheffield United scores 0.95 goals when playing at home and Tottenham Hotspur scores 2.05 goals when playing away (on average).
Tottenham Hotspur have conceded a goal in each of their last 10 matches.
Sheffield United wins 1st half in 13% of their matches, Tottenham Hotspur in 26% of their matches.
Sheffield United wins 13% of halftimes, Tottenham Hotspur wins 26%.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Premier League.
Both teams lost their last match.
Both teams didn't score on their last match.
If James Maddison scores against Sheffield United it will be his 5th goal for Tottenham Hotspur this season.
If Jayden Bogle receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 10 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when Tottenham Hotspur leads 1-0 away this season is 1-2.
This was Jack Robinson's 10th yellow card for the season.
1/44

Sheff Utd vs Tottenham Predictions

Bookmakers predict that Tottenham Hotspur has the highest chance of winning at 64.45% when they face Sheffield United, with odds of 1.33 indicating a strong expectation of an away win. Sheffield United has a significantly lower win chance of 18.76% with odds of 7, while the likelihood of a draw stands at 16.78% with odds set at 6.

Full-time result1x2
Probability19%17%64%
Odds7.561.33
Correct Score1-21-32-3
Probability8%7%6%
Odds111119
Over/Under 2.5OverUnder
Probability80%20%
Odds1.254
BTTSYesNo
Probability73%27%
Odds1.442.62
Odds data provided by: Bet365

News

Head to head

In the last four meetings between Sheffield United and Tottenham Hotspur, Tottenham Hotspur has won 3 times while Sheffield United has won 1 time. Sheffield United has 1 win at home, and Tottenham Hotspur has 2 wins at home and 1 win as a guest.

Sheff Utd
Matches:5
Tottenham
20%
Wins: 1
0%
Draws: 0
80%
Wins: 4
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    19 May 2024
    Sheff UtdSheff Utd
    0 : 3
    TottenhamTottenham
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    16 Sep 2023
    TottenhamTottenham
    2 : 1
    Sheff UtdSheff Utd
  3. Flag ENGFA Cup
    1 Mar 2023
    Sheff UtdSheff Utd
    1 : 0
    TottenhamTottenham
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    2 May 2021
    TottenhamTottenham
    4 : 0
    Sheff UtdSheff Utd
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    17 Jan 2021
    Sheff UtdSheff Utd
    1 : 3
    TottenhamTottenham

Form

Sheffield United lost their last five matches in the Premier League, with their most recent game resulting in a 1-0 defeat against Everton FC. Meanwhile, Tottenham Hotspur won two out of their last five matches, with their latest victory being a 2-1 win over Burnley FC.

Sheff UtdSheff Utd
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    19 May 2024
    Sheff Utd
    0 : 3
    Tottenham
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    11 May 2024
    Everton
    1 : 0
    Sheff Utd
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    4 May 2024
    Sheff Utd
    1 : 3
    Nottm Forest
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    27 Apr 2024
    Newcastle
    5 : 1
    Sheff Utd
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    24 Apr 2024
    Man Utd
    4 : 2
    Sheff Utd
TottenhamTottenham
  1. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    22 May 2024
    Tottenham
    1 : 1
    Newcastle
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    19 May 2024
    Sheff Utd
    0 : 3
    Tottenham
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    14 May 2024
    Tottenham
    0 : 2
    Man City
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    11 May 2024
    Tottenham
    2 : 1
    Burnley
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    5 May 2024
    Liverpool
    4 : 2
    Tottenham

Sheff Utd vs Tottenham Standings

Sheffield United is currently in the 20th position, while Tottenham Hotspur is in the 5th position in the standings.

PosTeamWDLMPts
4Aston Villa208103868
5Tottenham206123866
6Chelsea189113863
...
19Burnley59243824
20Sheff Utd37283816

Match information