1. Football today
  2. Premier League
  3. Arsenal vs Brentford

Havertz (86') Rice (19')
Wissa (45')

How to watch Arsenal vs Brentford online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Collins, Nathan

    Nathan Collins for Brentford has been booked by Robert Jones and receives a first yellow card.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Odegaard, Martin
    • Partey, Thomas

    The home team have replaced Martin Odegaard with Thomas Partey. This is the fourth substitution made today by Mikel Arteta.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Zanka
    • Damsgaard, Mikkel

    Thomas Frank is making the team's fifth substitution at Emirates Stadium with Mikkel Damsgaard replacing Zanka.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Janelt, Vitaly
    • Ghoddos, Saman

    Brentford make their fourth substitution with Saman Ghoddos replacing Vitaly Janelt.

  • 86'
    Goal !
    • Havertz, Kai (Scorer)
    • White, Ben (Assist)

    Goal! Arsenal take a 2-1 lead through a well-placed header from Kai Havertz.

    Ben White instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 80'
    Substitution
    • Kiwior, Jakub
    • Zinchenko, Oleksandr

    Oleksandr Zinchenko is on a sub for Jakub Kiwior for Arsenal.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Trossard, Leandro
    • Nelson, Reiss

    Reiss Nelson is replacing Leandro Trossard for the home team.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Onyeka, Frank
    • Yarmoliuk, Yehor

    The away team replace Frank Onyeka with Yehor Yarmoliuk.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Wissa, Yoane
    • Maupay, Neal

    Thomas Frank (Brentford) is making a second substitution, with Neal Maupay replacing Yoane Wissa.

  • 72'
    Yellow Card
    • Wissa, Yoane

    Yoane Wissa is booked for the away team.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Jorginho
    • Jesus, Gabriel

    Gabriel Jesus is replacing Jorginho for Arsenal at Emirates Stadium.

  • 45'
    Goal !
    • Wissa, Yoane (Scorer)

    Goal! Brentford go level at 1-1 through Yoane Wissa in London.

  • 45'
    Yellow Card
    • Havertz, Kai

    Kai Havertz (Arsenal) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 35'
    Substitution
    • Norgaard, Christian
    • Jensen, Mathias

    Thomas Frank (Brentford) is making a first change, with Mathias Jensen replacing the possibly injured Christian Norgaard.

  • 21'
    Yellow Card
    • Zanka

    Brentford's Zanka has been booked in London.

  • 19'
    Goal !
    • Rice, Declan (Scorer)
    • White, Ben (Assist)

    Arsenal's Declan Rice scores with his head to give his side a 1-0 lead.

    Great play from Ben White to set up the goal.

  • 10'
    Yellow Card
    • Magalhaes, Gabriel

    Gabriel Magalhaes (Arsenal) gets a yellow card.

  • 4'
    Yellow Card
    • Onyeka, Frank

    Frank Onyeka (Brentford) has received a yellow card from Robert Jones.

  • Match Started

    The match has started at Emirates Stadium.

Line-ups

Arsenal
(4-3-3)
(3-5-2)
Brentford
1Ramsdale4White2Saliba6Magalhaes15Kiwior8Odegaard41Rice20Jorginho7Saka29Havertz19Trossard1Flekken13Zanka20Ajer22Collins30Roerslev Rasmussen15Onyeka6Norgaard27Janelt23Lewis-Potter17Toney11Wissa
Brentford
(3-5-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Arsenal74%
26% Brentford
Shots
7Off goal27On goal4

2
Shots blocked
1
10
Corner kicks
4
1
Offsides
2
3
Saves
5
9
Fouls
10
2
Yellow cards
4
0
Red cards
0

Arsenal vs Brentford Betting tips

During the last 7 meetings, Arsenal FC have won 5 times, there have been 1 draws while Brentford FC have won 1 times. The goal difference is 11-5 in favour of Arsenal FC.
Last season's matches: 1-1 (Arsenal FC at home) and 0-3 (Brentford FC at home).
Arsenal FC have a winning streak of 6 matches in Premier League.
In Premier League, Arsenal FC have 3 successive home wins.
Did you know that Arsenal FC scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Brentford FC scores 23% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Arsenal FC have won 3 home matches in a row.
Brentford FC haven't won in their last 4 games.
When playing at home, Arsenal FC have not lost to Brentford FC in their last 3 encounters.
Arsenal FC haven't scored in 1 of their 13 home matches in Premier League this season.
Brentford FC haven't scored in 4 of their 13 away matches in Premier League this season.
Arsenal FC's home record this season: 10-2-1.
Bukayo Saka is Arsenal FC's top scorer with 13 goals. Bryan Mbeumo has scored 7 times for Brentford FC.
Kai Havertz has more yellow cards (6) than any other player at Arsenal FC. Christian Norgaard has collected 8 for Brentford FC.
A year ago, Brentford FC were number 8 in the table with 41 points. Now they are number 15 with 26 points.
Arsenal FC wins 1st half in 49% of their matches, Brentford FC in 27% of their matches.
Arsenal FC wins 49% of halftimes, Brentford FC wins 27%.
The winner of their last meeting was Arsenal FC.
On their last meeting Arsenal FC won by 1 goals.
When Arsenal FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 88% of their matches.
When Brentford FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 40% of their matches.
When Arsenal FC is down 0-1 home, they win 33% of their matches.
When Brentford FC is down 1-0 away, they win 9% of their matches.
In Premier League, Arsenal FC has better performance than Brentford FC.
Arsenal FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Brentford FC's.
Arsenal FC have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against Brentford FC (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Arsenal FC won 4, Brentford FC won 0, 1 draws.
Arsenal FC have lost just 1 of their last 5 Premier League games against Brentford FC.
Brentford FC have won just 1 of their last 5 Premier League games against Arsenal FC.
Arsenal FC scores 1.6 goals in a match against Brentford FC and Brentford FC scores 0.4 goals against Arsenal FC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Arsenal FC and Brentford FC is 2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Arsenal FC and Brentford FC is 0.6.
Arsenal FC scores 2.67 goals when playing at home and Brentford FC scores 1.31 goals when playing away (on average).
Arsenal FC have a winning streak of 7 matches in Premier League.
Did you know that Arsenal FC scores 22% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Arsenal FC wins 1st half in 50% of their matches, Brentford FC in 27% of their matches.
Arsenal FC wins 50% of halftimes, Brentford FC wins 27%.
If Gabriel scores against Brentford FC it will be his 5th goal for Arsenal FC this season.
If Kristoffer Ajer receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when Arsenal FC leads 1-0 at home this season is 3-1.
Arsenal FC is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
1/41

News

Head to head

Arsenal
Matches:7
Brentford
71%
Wins: 5
14%
Draws: 1
14%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    9 Mar 2024
    ArsenalArsenal
    2 : 1
    BrentfordBrentford
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    25 Nov 2023
    BrentfordBrentford
    0 : 1
    ArsenalArsenal
  3. Flag ENGEFL Cup
    27 Sep 2023
    BrentfordBrentford
    0 : 1
    ArsenalArsenal
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    11 Feb 2023
    ArsenalArsenal
    1 : 1
    BrentfordBrentford
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    18 Sep 2022
    BrentfordBrentford
    0 : 3
    ArsenalArsenal

Form

ArsenalArsenal
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    23 Apr 2024
    Arsenal
    5 : 0
    Chelsea
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    20 Apr 2024
    Wolverhampton
    0 : 2
    Arsenal
  3. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    17 Apr 2024
    Bayern Munich
    1 : 0
    Arsenal
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    14 Apr 2024
    Arsenal
    0 : 2
    Aston Villa
  5. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    9 Apr 2024
    Arsenal
    2 : 2
    Bayern Munich
BrentfordBrentford
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    20 Apr 2024
    Luton
    1 : 5
    Brentford
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    13 Apr 2024
    Brentford
    2 : 0
    Sheff Utd
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    6 Apr 2024
    Aston Villa
    3 : 3
    Brentford
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    3 Apr 2024
    Brentford
    0 : 0
    Brighton
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Mar 2024
    Brentford
    1 : 1
    Man Utd

Arsenal vs Brentford Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
1Arsenal24553477
2Liverpool22843474
...
14Crystal Palace109153439
15Brentford98173435
16Everton118153433

Match information

Arsenal FC is set to play Brentford FC in an upcoming Premier League match on Saturday, 9 March 2024, with a kickoff time of 17:30 UTC. The match will be hosted at Emirates Stadium. In the Premier League standings, Arsenal FC is currently positioned in 3rd place, while Brentford FC is sitting in the 15th spot.

The last encounter between these two teams took place on 25 November 2023, where Arsenal FC emerged victorious with a 1-0 scoreline against Brentford FC. Historically, in the 6 meetings between the two sides, Arsenal holds an advantage with 4 wins to Brentford's 1, and there has been 1 draw. At home, Arsenal has won 1 match, while as the guest, they have won 3. Brentford has claimed 1 win at home, but they have yet to secure a victory as guests against Arsenal.

Regarding the match broadcast, viewers in the United Kingdom can catch the game via NOW, which will be streaming the event.

Predictions suggest that Arsenal FC has a 76.64% chance of winning, the possibility of a draw stands at 14.36%, and Brentford FC's chances of an away win are predicted to be at 9%. Betting odds from bet365 are favoring Arsenal FC with odds of 1.25, a draw at 6.5, and Brentford FC at 11.