1. Football today
  2. Bundesliga
  3. RB Leipzig vs Wolfsburg

Openda (81') Sesko (68') Olmo (13')

How to watch RB Leipzig vs Wolfsburg online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Simons, Xavi

    Xavi Simons (Leipzig) has received a first yellow card.

  • 86'
    Substitution
    • Openda, Lois
    • Elmas, Eljif

    Eljif Elmas is replacing Lois Openda for Leipzig at Red Bull Arena.

  • 86'
    Substitution
    • Haidara, Amadou
    • Bitshiabu, El Chadaille

    The home team have replaced Amadou Haidara with El Chadaille Bitshiabu. This is the fourth substitution made today by Marco Rose.

  • 85'
    Yellow Card
    • Svanberg, Mattias

    Mattias Svanberg (Wolfsburg) has received a yellow card from Christian Dingert.

  • 81'
    Goal !
    • Openda, Lois (Scorer)
    • Olmo, Dani (Assist)

    Goal! Lois Openda extends Leipzig's lead to 3-0.

    Dani Olmo with an assist there.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Simakan, Mohamed
    • Klostermann, Lukas

    Marco Rose (Leipzig) is making a third substitution, with Lukas Klostermann replacing Mohamed Simakan.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Behrens, Kevin
    • Wind, Jonas

    The away team replace Kevin Behrens with Jonas Wind.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Baku, Ridle
    • Tomas, Tiago

    Tiago Tomas is replacing Ridle Baku for Wolfsburg at Red Bull Arena.

  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Schlager, Xaver
    • Seiwald, Nicolas

    Nicolas Seiwald is on a sub for Xaver Schlager for Leipzig.

  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Sesko, Benjamin
    • Baumgartner, Christoph

    Leipzig make their first substitution with Christoph Baumgartner replacing Benjamin Sesko.

  • 68'
    Goal !
    • Sesko, Benjamin (Scorer)
    • Simons, Xavi (Assist)

    Great finish from Benjamin Sesko to give Leipzig a 2-0 lead.

    That's a fine assist from Xavi Simons.

  • 66'
    Substitution
    • Fischer, Kilian
    • Maehle, Joakim

    Ralph Hasenhuttl (Wolfsburg) is making a third substitution, with Joakim Maehle replacing Kilian Fischer.

  • 55'
    Substitution
    • Jenz, Moritz
    • Svanberg, Mattias

    The away team have replaced Moritz Jenz with Mattias Svanberg. This is the second substitution made today by Ralph Hasenhuttl.

  • 55'
    Substitution
    • Sarr, Amin
    • Majer, Lovro

    Ralph Hasenhuttl is making the team's first substitution at Red Bull Arena with Lovro Majer replacing Amin Sarr.

  • 35'
    Yellow Card
    • Jenz, Moritz

    Moritz Jenz is booked for the away team and will be suspended from the next match.

  • 27'
    Yellow Card
    • Schlager, Xaver

    Xaver Schlager for Leipzig has been booked by Christian Dingert and receives a first yellow card.

  • 25'
    Yellow Card
    • Behrens, Kevin

    At Red Bull Arena, Kevin Behrens has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 25'
    Yellow Card
    • Fischer, Kilian

    Kilian Fischer (Wolfsburg) gets a yellow card.

  • 13'
    Goal !
    • Olmo, Dani (Scorer)
    • Schlager, Xaver (Assist)

    Leipzig take a 1-0 lead thanks to Dani Olmo.

    Great play from Xaver Schlager to set up the goal.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

RB Leipzig
(4-4-2)
(3-4-3)
Wolfsburg
1Gulacsi2Simakan4Orban23Lukeba39Henrichs7Olmo8Haidara24Schlager20Simons17Openda30Sesko12Pervan3Bornauw25Jenz5Zesiger2Fischer6Vranckx27Arnold31Gerhardt20Baku17Behrens9Sarr
Wolfsburg
(3-4-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
RB Leipzig50%
50% Wolfsburg
Shots
4Off goal76On goal3

3
Shots blocked
0
6
Corner kicks
4
0
Offsides
1
3
Saves
3
12
Fouls
7
2
Yellow cards
4
0
Red cards
0

RB Leipzig vs Wolfsburg Betting tips

The most common result of matches between RB Leipzig and VfL Wolfsburg when RB Leipzig is playing at home is 2-0. 4 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 12 meetings with RB Leipzig playing at home, RB Leipzig have won 7 times, there have been 3 draws while VfL Wolfsburg have won 2 times. The goal difference is 20-10 in favour of RB Leipzig.
During the last 22 meetings, RB Leipzig have won 10 times, there have been 6 draws while VfL Wolfsburg have won 6 times. The goal difference is 34-19 in favour of RB Leipzig.
VfL Wolfsburg's last away win against RB Leipzig was in 2017.
Last season RB Leipzig won both games against VfL Wolfsburg (2-0 at home and 3-0 away).
Did you know that RB Leipzig scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
Did you know that VfL Wolfsburg scores 36% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
RB Leipzig haven't lost in their last 5 games.
When playing at home, RB Leipzig have not lost to VfL Wolfsburg in their last 9 encounters.
RB Leipzig haven't scored in 3 of their 14 home matches in Bundesliga this season.
VfL Wolfsburg haven't scored in 4 of their 14 away matches in Bundesliga this season.
Lois Openda is RB Leipzig's top scorer with 19 goals. Jonas Wind has scored 9 times for VfL Wolfsburg.
RB Leipzig wins 1st half in 39% of their matches, VfL Wolfsburg in 38% of their matches.
RB Leipzig wins 39% of halftimes, VfL Wolfsburg wins 38%.
The winner of their last meeting was VfL Wolfsburg.
On their last meeting VfL Wolfsburg won by 1 goals.
When RB Leipzig leads 1-0 at home, they win in 88% of their matches.
When VfL Wolfsburg leads 0-1 away, they win in 50% of their matches.
When RB Leipzig is down 0-1 home, they win 42% of their matches.
When VfL Wolfsburg is down 1-0 away, they win 10% of their matches.
In Bundesliga, RB Leipzig has better performance than VfL Wolfsburg.
RB Leipzig's performance of the last 5 matches is better than VfL Wolfsburg's.
In the last 5 meetings RB Leipzig won 3, VfL Wolfsburg won 2, 0 draws.
RB Leipzig scores 1.6 goals in a match against VfL Wolfsburg and VfL Wolfsburg scores 0.6 goals against RB Leipzig (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between RB Leipzig and VfL Wolfsburg is 2.2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between RB Leipzig and VfL Wolfsburg is 0.8.
Both teams didn't concede on their last match.
RB Leipzig scores 2.11 goals when playing at home and VfL Wolfsburg scores 1.4 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that RB Leipzig scores 23% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
RB Leipzig haven't lost in their last 6 games.
Lois Openda is RB Leipzig's top scorer with 21 goals. Jonas Wind has scored 9 times for VfL Wolfsburg.
RB Leipzig wins 1st half in 40% of their matches, VfL Wolfsburg in 38% of their matches.
RB Leipzig wins 40% of halftimes, VfL Wolfsburg wins 38%.
Did you know that VfL Wolfsburg scores 35% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
RB Leipzig wins 1st half in 40% of their matches, VfL Wolfsburg in 39% of their matches.
RB Leipzig wins 40% of halftimes, VfL Wolfsburg wins 39%.
A year ago, VfL Wolfsburg were number 9 in the table with 40 points. Now they are number 14 with 28 points.
If Ridle Baku receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when RB Leipzig leads 1-0 at home this season is 2-0.
This was Moritz Jenz's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/40

News

Head to head

RB Leipzig
Matches:14
Wolfsburg
43%
Wins: 6
36%
Draws: 5
21%
Wins: 3
Recent meetings
  1. Flag DEUBundesliga
    13 Apr 2024
    RB LeipzigRB Leipzig
    3 : 0
    WolfsburgWolfsburg
  2. Flag DEUBundesliga
    25 Nov 2023
    WolfsburgWolfsburg
    2 : 1
    RB LeipzigRB Leipzig
  3. Flag DEUDFB Pokal
    31 Oct 2023
    WolfsburgWolfsburg
    1 : 0
    RB LeipzigRB Leipzig
  4. Flag DEUBundesliga
    18 Feb 2023
    WolfsburgWolfsburg
    0 : 3
    RB LeipzigRB Leipzig
  5. Flag DEUBundesliga
    27 Aug 2022
    RB LeipzigRB Leipzig
    2 : 0
    WolfsburgWolfsburg

Form

RB LeipzigRB Leipzig
  1. Flag DEUBundesliga
    18 May 2024
    Eintracht Frankfurt
    2 : 2
    RB Leipzig
  2. Flag DEUBundesliga
    11 May 2024
    RB Leipzig
    1 : 1
    Werder Bremen
  3. Flag DEUBundesliga
    3 May 2024
    TSG Hoffenheim
    1 : 1
    RB Leipzig
  4. Flag DEUBundesliga
    27 Apr 2024
    RB Leipzig
    4 : 1
    Borussia Dortmund
  5. Flag DEUBundesliga
    20 Apr 2024
    Heidenheim
    1 : 2
    RB Leipzig
WolfsburgWolfsburg
  1. Flag DEUBundesliga
    18 May 2024
    Wolfsburg
    1 : 3
    Mainz
  2. Flag DEUBundesliga
    12 May 2024
    Bayern Munich
    2 : 0
    Wolfsburg
  3. Flag DEUBundesliga
    4 May 2024
    Wolfsburg
    3 : 0
    Darmstadt
  4. Flag DEUBundesliga
    27 Apr 2024
    SC Freiburg
    1 : 2
    Wolfsburg
  5. Flag DEUBundesliga
    20 Apr 2024
    Wolfsburg
    1 : 0
    Bochum

RB Leipzig vs Wolfsburg Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
3Bayern Munich23383472
4RB Leipzig19873465
5Borussia Dortmund18973463
...
11Augsburg109153439
12Wolfsburg107173437
13Mainz714133435

Match information

RB Leipzig is set to host VfL Wolfsburg at the Red Bull Arena in a Bundesliga match on Saturday, 13 April 2024, with the game kicking off at 15:30 in the home fans' local Europe/London time zone. Leipzig currently sits in 4th place in the league standings, while Wolfsburg is positioned at 14th. The last encounter between these teams ended in a 2-1 victory for Wolfsburg on the 25th of November, 2023. According to the head-to-head record, Leipzig has won 5 out of 13 meetings, with 3 wins at home; Wolfsburg has taken victory in 3 matches, all at their home ground, and has never won at Leipzig's stadium. The match will be available for viewing on bet365 and Onefootball in Great Britain. Bookmakers predict a 64.79% chance of victory for the home team, a 19.43% chance for a draw, and a 15.77% chance for an away win, with bet365 providing odds of 1.36 for RB Leipzig to win, 5 for a draw, and 8 for a Wolfsburg victory.