1. Football today
  2. FA Cup
  3. Chelsea vs Leeds
Chelsea

Chelsea

Chelsea

Full time
32
28.02.24
Leeds

Leeds

Leeds


Gallagher (90') Mudryk (37') Jackson (15')
Fernandez (59') Fernandez (8')

How to watch Chelsea vs Leeds online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Mudryk, Mykhailo
    • Tauriainen, Jimi

    The home team replace Mykhailo Mudryk with Jimi Tauriainen.

  • 90'
    Goal !
    • Gallagher, Conor (Scorer)
    • Fernandez, Enzo (Assist)

    Goal! The home team take a 3-2 lead through Conor Gallagher.

    Enzo Fernandez instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • James, Daniel
    • Gnonto, Degnand Wilfried
  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Piroe, Joel
    • Summerville, Crysencio

    The away team have replaced Joel Piroe with Crysencio Summerville. This is the first substitution made today by Daniel Farke.

  • 74'
    Substitution
    • Sterling, Raheem
    • Palmer, Cole

    Mauricio Pochettino (Chelsea) is making a fourth substitution, with Cole Palmer replacing Raheem Sterling.

  • 74'
    Substitution
    • Gilchrist, Alfie
    • Colwill, Levi
  • 69'
    Yellow Card
    • Firpo, Junior

    Junior Firpo (Leeds United) gets a yellow card.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Madueke, Noni
    • Gallagher, Conor

    The home team have replaced Noni Madueke with Conor Gallagher. This is the second substitution made today by Mauricio Pochettino.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Gusto, Malo
    • Chilwell, Ben
  • 59'
    Goal !
    • Fernandez, Mateo Joseph (Scorer)
    • Anthony, Jaidon (Assist)

    Mateo Joseph Fernandez equalizes with a header to make it 2-2.

    Jaidon Anthony instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 49'
    Yellow Card
    • Caicedo, Moises
  • 41'
    Yellow Card
    • Fernandez, Enzo
  • 40'
    Yellow Card
    • Chalobah, Trevoh

    Trevoh Chalobah for Chelsea has been booked by David Coote and receives a first yellow card.

  • 37'
    Goal !
    • Mudryk, Mykhailo (Scorer)
    • Sterling, Raheem (Assist)

    Mykhailo Mudryk is on target to give Chelsea a 2-1 advantage.

    That's a fine assist from Raheem Sterling.

  • 15'
    Goal !
    • Jackson, Nicolas (Scorer)
    • Caicedo, Moises (Assist)

    Moises Caicedo with an assist there.

  • 8'
    Goal !
    • Fernandez, Mateo Joseph (Scorer)
    • Anthony, Jaidon (Assist)

    Goal! Leeds United have got their heads in front thanks to a Mateo Joseph Fernandez strike.

    Great play from Jaidon Anthony to set up the goal.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Chelsea
(4-2-3-1)
(4-2-3-1)
Leeds
1Sanchez27Gusto2Disasi14Chalobah42Gilchrist25Caicedo8Fernandez11Madueke10Mudryk7Sterling15Jackson1Meslier33Roberts14Rodon6Cooper3Firpo4Ampadu22Gray12Anthony7Piroe20James49Fernandez
Leeds
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Chelsea51%
49% Leeds
Shots
4Off goal45On goal2

1
Shots blocked
5
5
Corner kicks
4
0
Offsides
1
0
Saves
2
8
Fouls
5
3
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Chelsea vs Leeds Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Chelsea FC and Leeds United when Chelsea FC is playing at home is 1-0. 3 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between Chelsea FC and Leeds United is 0-0. 5 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 14 meetings with Chelsea FC playing at home, Chelsea FC have won 8 times, there have been 4 draws while Leeds United have won 2 times. The goal difference is 20-13 in favour of Chelsea FC.
During the last 29 meetings, Chelsea FC have won 12 times, there have been 8 draws while Leeds United have won 9 times. The goal difference is 35-34 in favour of Chelsea FC.
Leeds United's last away win against Chelsea FC was in 1999.
Leeds United have a winning streak of 5 matches.
Leeds United haven't lost in their last 11 games.
Leeds United have a winning streak of 6 matches away from home.
When playing at home, Chelsea FC have not lost to Leeds United in their last 7 encounters.
Chelsea FC have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
Chelsea FC have scored at least one goal for 5 consecutive matches.
Leeds United have kept a clean sheet in 3 matches in a row.
Leeds United have scored at least one goal for 11 consecutive matches.
Chelsea FC wins 1st half in 25% of their matches, Leeds United in 36% of their matches.
Chelsea FC wins 25% of halftimes, Leeds United wins 36%.
The winner of their last meeting was Chelsea FC.
On their last meeting Chelsea FC won by 1 goals.
When Chelsea FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 72% of their matches.
When Leeds United leads 0-1 away, they win in 85% of their matches.
When Chelsea FC is down 0-1 home, they win 21% of their matches.
When Leeds United is down 1-0 away, they win 12% of their matches.
Leeds United's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Chelsea FC's.
Chelsea FC have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Leeds United (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Chelsea FC won 3, Leeds United won 1, 1 draws.
Chelsea FC scores 1.4 goals in a match against Leeds United and Leeds United scores 1 goals against Chelsea FC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Chelsea FC and Leeds United is 2.4.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Chelsea FC and Leeds United is 1.
Chelsea FC scores 1.71 goals when playing at home and Leeds United scores 1.48 goals when playing away (on average).
Leeds United have a winning streak of 6 matches.
Leeds United haven't lost in their last 12 games.
Leeds United have scored at least one goal for 12 consecutive matches.
Chelsea FC have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches.
Chelsea FC wins 1st half in 24% of their matches, Leeds United in 36% of their matches.
Chelsea FC wins 24% of halftimes, Leeds United wins 36%.
When Chelsea FC is down 0-1 home, they win 20% of their matches.
Chelsea FC scores 1.66 goals when playing at home and Leeds United scores 1.48 goals when playing away (on average).
1/36

News

Head to head

Chelsea
Matches:7
Leeds
71%
Wins: 5
14%
Draws: 1
14%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGFA Cup
    28 Feb 2024
    ChelseaChelsea
    3 : 2
    LeedsLeeds
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    4 Mar 2023
    ChelseaChelsea
    1 : 0
    LeedsLeeds
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    21 Aug 2022
    LeedsLeeds
    3 : 0
    ChelseaChelsea
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    11 May 2022
    LeedsLeeds
    0 : 3
    ChelseaChelsea
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    11 Dec 2021
    ChelseaChelsea
    3 : 2
    LeedsLeeds

Form

ChelseaChelsea
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    19 May 2024
    Chelsea
    2 : 1
    Bournemouth
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    15 May 2024
    Brighton
    1 : 2
    Chelsea
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    11 May 2024
    Nottm Forest
    2 : 3
    Chelsea
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    5 May 2024
    Chelsea
    5 : 0
    West Ham
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    2 May 2024
    Chelsea
    2 : 0
    Tottenham
LeedsLeeds
  1. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    19 Jul 2024
    Harrogate Town
    0 : 3
    Leeds
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    26 May 2024
    Leeds
    0 : 1
    Southampton
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    16 May 2024
    Leeds
    4 : 0
    Norwich
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    12 May 2024
    Norwich
    0 : 0
    Leeds
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    4 May 2024
    Leeds
    1 : 2
    Southampton

Match information

Chelsea FC will host Leeds United in an upcoming FA Cup match scheduled for Wednesday, 28 February 2024, at 19:30 UTC. The match promises to be an exciting encounter between the two well-known teams.

The last match between Chelsea FC and Leeds United took place on 4th March 2023 in the Premier League, where Chelsea FC emerged victorious with a scoreline of 1-0. In terms of their head-to-head statistics, they have met 6 times, with Chelsea FC winning 4 of those encounters, Leeds United taking 1, and with 1 match ending in a draw. Additionally, Chelsea FC has historically been strong at home against Leeds United, with 3 home wins, while Leeds United has not managed to win as a visiting team.

The predictions for the match suggest a relatively balanced probability between the two teams, with a 35.6% chance for a Chelsea FC victory, a 24.24% chance for a draw, and a 40.15% chance of a win for Leeds United. Betting odds from bet365 reflect these probabilities, offering odds of 1.57 for a Chelsea FC win, 4 for a draw, and 6 for a Leeds United victory.

As for match transmissions, fans in the United Kingdom will have several options. The match will be available on bet365 for those with access to bookmaker streaming services. ITV 4 will provide traditional television coverage, while ITVX offers a streaming service option. All these channels serve the audience in the United Kingdom.