1. Football today
  2. Uefa Europa Conference League
  3. Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Olympiakos

Zahavi (57')
El Arabi (103') Jovetic (93') El Kaabi (65') El Kaabi (45') Fortounis (36') Podence (10')

How to watch Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Olympiakos online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 113'
    Substitution
    • Revivo, Roy
    • Davidzada, Ofir

    Robbie Keane is making the team's sixth substitution at TSC Arena with Ofir Davidzada replacing Roy Revivo.

  • 108'
    Substitution
    • Biton, Dan
    • Cohen, Yonatan

    The home team replace Dan Biton with Yonatan Cohen.

  • 108'
    Substitution
    • Davida, Osher
    • Bondoso, Kiko

    The home team have replaced Osher Davida with Kiko Bondoso. This is the fourth substitution made today by Robbie Keane.

  • 106'
    Substitution
    • Rodinei
    • Quini

    Quini is replacing Rodinei for Olympiacos at TSC Arena.

  • 103'
    Goal !
    • El Arabi, Youssef (Scorer)
    • Masouras, Giorgos (Assist)

    Goal! Olympiacos extend their lead to 1-6 through Youssef El Arabi.

    That's a fine assist from Giorgos Masouras.

  • 103'
    Substitution
    • Podence, Daniel
    • Iborra, Vicente

    Vicente Iborra is replacing Daniel Podence for the away team.

  • 96'
    Yellow Card
    • Podence, Daniel

    Daniel Podence (Olympiacos) has received a yellow card from Maurizio Mariani.

  • 95'
    Substitution
    • Fortounis, Konstantinos
    • Masouras, Giorgos

    Olympiacos make their third substitution with Giorgos Masouras replacing Konstantinos Fortounis.

  • 93'
    Goal !
    • Jovetic, Stevan (Scorer)
    • Retsos, Panagiotis (Assist)

    Olympiacos take a comfortable 1-5 lead thanks to Stevan Jovetic.

    Panagiotis Retsos with an assist there.

  • 91'
    Substitution
    • Shahar, Ido
    • Cohen, Avishay

    Avishay Cohen is replacing Ido Shahar for Maccabi Tel Aviv at TSC Arena.

  • 88'
    Substitution
    • El Kaabi, Ayoub
    • El Arabi, Youssef

    The away team have replaced Ayoub El Kaabi with Youssef El Arabi. This is the second substitution made today by Jose Luis Mendilibar Etxebarria.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Horta, Andre
    • Jovetic, Stevan

    Stevan Jovetic is on a sub for Andre Horta for Olympiacos.

  • 82'
    Yellow Card
    • Fortounis, Konstantinos

    Konstantinos Fortounis (Olympiacos) has received a first yellow card.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Overeem, Joris
    • Turgeman, Dor David

    Robbie Keane is making the team's second substitution at TSC Arena with Dor David Turgeman replacing Joris Overeem.

  • 70'
    Yellow Card
    • Davida, Osher

    Osher Davida for Maccabi Tel Aviv has been booked by Maurizio Mariani and receives a first yellow card.

  • 65'
    Goal !
    • El Kaabi, Ayoub (Scorer)

    Goal! Ayoub El Kaabi extends Olympiacos's lead to 1-4.

  • 57'
    Goal !
    • Zahavi, Eran (Scorer)

    Eran Zahavi's penalty pulls one back for Maccabi Tel Aviv at TSC Arena.

  • 45'
    Goal !
    • El Kaabi, Ayoub (Scorer)
    • Podence, Daniel (Assist)

    Ayoub El Kaabi heads in to give Olympiacos a 0-3 lead at TSC Arena.

    Daniel Podence instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 36'
    Goal !
    • Fortounis, Konstantinos (Scorer)
    • Podence, Daniel (Assist)

    Goal! Olympiacos extend their lead to 0-2 through Konstantinos Fortounis.

    Great play from Daniel Podence to set up the goal.

  • 14'
    Substitution
    • Milson
    • Biton, Dan

    Robbie Keane (Maccabi Tel Aviv) is making a first substitution, with Dan Biton replacing Milson.

  • 10'
    Goal !
    • Podence, Daniel (Scorer)
    • Fortounis, Konstantinos (Assist)

    Goal! Daniel Podence gives Olympiacos a 0-1 lead.

    That's a fine assist from Konstantinos Fortounis.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Maccabi Tel Aviv
(4-3-3)
(4-3-3)
Olympiakos
90Mishpati36Shahar5Nachmias4Saborit3Revivo42Peretz14Overeem16Kanichowsky77Davida7Zahavi17Milson88Tzolakis23Rodinei45Retsos16Carmo3Ortega32Hezze5Horta6Chiquinho56Podence9El Kaabi7Fortounis
Olympiakos
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Maccabi Tel Aviv45%
55% Olympiakos
Shots
1Off goal45On goal7

0
Shots blocked
4
2
Corner kicks
6
0
Offsides
3
1
Saves
4
14
Fouls
14
2
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Olympiakos Betting tips

Maccabi Tel Aviv FC have a winning streak of 5 matches.
Maccabi Tel Aviv FC haven't lost in their last 6 games.
Maccabi Tel Aviv FC have won 3 home matches in a row.
Maccabi Tel Aviv FC haven't lost in any of their last 6 home matches.
Olympiacos Piraeus have a winning streak of 3 matches away from home.
The result of the first leg: Olympiacos Piraeus - Maccabi Tel Aviv FC 1-4.
Maccabi Tel Aviv FC have scored at least one goal for 6 consecutive matches.
Olympiacos Piraeus have scored at least one goal for 8 consecutive matches.
Maccabi Tel Aviv FC wins 1st half in 46% of their matches, Olympiacos Piraeus in 45% of their matches.
Maccabi Tel Aviv FC wins 46% of halftimes, Olympiacos Piraeus wins 45%.
The winner of their last meeting was Maccabi Tel Aviv FC.
On their last meeting Maccabi Tel Aviv FC won by 3 goals.
When Maccabi Tel Aviv FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 89% of their matches.
When Olympiacos Piraeus leads 0-1 away, they win in 85% of their matches.
When Maccabi Tel Aviv FC is down 0-1 home, they win 42% of their matches.
When Olympiacos Piraeus is down 1-0 away, they win 9% of their matches.
In UEFA Europa Conference League, Maccabi Tel Aviv FC has better performance than Olympiacos Piraeus.
Maccabi Tel Aviv FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Olympiacos Piraeus's.
Maccabi Tel Aviv FC have lost just 1 of their last 3 games against Olympiacos Piraeus (in all competitions).
In the last 3 meetings Maccabi Tel Aviv FC won 2, Olympiacos Piraeus won 1, 0 draws.
Maccabi Tel Aviv FC scores 2 goals in a match against Olympiacos Piraeus and Olympiacos Piraeus scores 1 goals against Maccabi Tel Aviv FC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Maccabi Tel Aviv FC and Olympiacos Piraeus is 3.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Maccabi Tel Aviv FC and Olympiacos Piraeus is 2.
Maccabi Tel Aviv FC scores 2.04 goals when playing at home and Olympiacos Piraeus scores 1.41 goals when playing away (on average).
Maccabi Tel Aviv FC have a winning streak of 6 matches.
Maccabi Tel Aviv FC haven't lost in their last 7 games.
Maccabi Tel Aviv FC have scored at least one goal for 7 consecutive matches.
Olympiacos Piraeus have scored at least one goal for 9 consecutive matches.
Maccabi Tel Aviv FC wins 1st half in 47% of their matches, Olympiacos Piraeus in 44% of their matches.
Maccabi Tel Aviv FC wins 47% of halftimes, Olympiacos Piraeus wins 44%.
1/30

News

Head to head

Maccabi Tel Aviv
Matches:2
Olympiakos
50%
Wins: 1
0%
Draws: 0
50%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag nullUefa Europa Conference League
    14 Mar 2024
    Maccabi Tel AvivMaccabi Tel Aviv
    1 : 6
    OlympiakosOlympiakos
  2. Flag nullUefa Europa Conference League
    7 Mar 2024
    OlympiakosOlympiakos
    1 : 4
    Maccabi Tel AvivMaccabi Tel Aviv

Form

Maccabi Tel AvivMaccabi Tel Aviv
  1. Flag ISRPremier League
    15 Apr 2024
    Hapoel Beer Sheva
    1 : 0
    Maccabi Tel Aviv
  2. Flag ISRPremier League
    8 Apr 2024
    Maccabi Tel Aviv
    1 : 1
    Maccabi Haifa
  3. Flag ISRIsrael Cup
    2 Apr 2024
    Maccabi Petach Tikva
    4 : 2
    Maccabi Tel Aviv
  4. Flag ISRPremier League
    30 Mar 2024
    Maccabi Tel Aviv
    2 : 0
    Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin
  5. Flag ISRPremier League
    17 Mar 2024
    Maccabi Tel Aviv
    3 : 1
    Hapoel Haifa
OlympiakosOlympiakos
  1. Flag GRCSuper League 1
    21 Apr 2024
    Olympiakos
    2 : 1
    PAOK Salonika
  2. Flag nullUefa Europa Conference League
    18 Apr 2024
    Fenerbahce
    1 : 0
    Olympiakos
  3. Flag nullUefa Europa Conference League
    11 Apr 2024
    Olympiakos
    3 : 2
    Fenerbahce
  4. Flag GRCSuper League 1
    7 Apr 2024
    Lamia
    1 : 5
    Olympiakos
  5. Flag GRCSuper League 1
    3 Apr 2024
    Olympiakos
    3 : 0
    Aris Thessaloniki

Match information

Maccabi Tel Aviv FC will host Olympiacos Piraeus in a Uefa Europa Conference League fixture scheduled for Thursday, 14 March 2024. The match is set to kick off at 20:00 UTC at the TSC Arena.

The last encounter between the two teams took place on 7th March 2024, with Maccabi Tel Aviv FC emerging victorious with a score of 4-1. This match marks their second meeting, as their previous bout was the first time they faced each other in competition. Currently, the head-to-head statistics favor Maccabi Tel Aviv FC with one win, while Olympiacos Piraeus has no wins, and there have been no draws.

Maccabi Tel Aviv FC has had one victory as a guest team, and this upcoming match will be their chance to secure a win at home. On the other hand, Olympiacos Piraeus will be searching for their first victory against Maccabi Tel Aviv FC either at home or away, following their earlier defeat.

There are no available transmissions reported for this match at the moment. Information on whether it will be streamed or televised may be released closer to the match day.

Betting odds suggest a relatively balanced match with Maccabi Tel Aviv FC having a 40.81% chance to win. The odds for a draw stand at 25.73%, while the possibility of an Olympiacos Piraeus victory is at 33.46%. Bet365 provides odds of 2.88 for Maccabi Tel Aviv FC to win, 3.4 for a draw, and 2.4 for an Olympiacos Piraeus win.