1. Football today
  2. Ligue 1
  3. Nice vs Nantes
Nice

Nice

Nice

Full time
12
31.03.24
Nantes

Nantes

Nantes


Moffi (72')
Mohamed (77') Abline (19')

How to watch Nice vs Nantes online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Laborde, Gaetan

    Nice's Gaetan Laborde has been booked in Nice.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Douglas
    • Zeze, Nathan

    The away team have replaced Douglas with Nathan Zeze. This is the fourth substitution made today by Antoine Kombouare.

  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Coco, Marcus

    Marcus Coco (Nantes) has received a yellow card from Bastein Dechepy.

  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Mollet, Florent
    • Moutoussamy, Samuel

    Antoine Kombouare is making the team's third substitution at Allianz Rivera with Samuel Moutoussamy replacing Florent Mollet.

  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Mohamed, Mostafa
    • Coco, Marcus

    Marcus Coco is replacing Mostafa Mohamed for Nantes at Allianz Rivera.

  • 83'
    Substitution
    • Lotomba, Jordan
    • Balde, Aliou

    The home team replace Jordan Lotomba with Aliou Balde.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Abline, Matthis
    • Kadewere, Tino

    Antoine Kombouare is making the team's first substitution at Allianz Rivera with Tino Kadewere replacing Matthis Abline.

  • 78'
    Yellow Card
    • Abline, Matthis

    Matthis Abline (Nantes) gets a yellow card.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Boga, Jeremie
    • Laborde, Gaetan

    The home team have replaced Jeremie Boga with Gaetan Laborde. This is the fourth substitution made today by Francesco Farioli.

  • 77'
    Goal !
    • Mohamed, Mostafa (Scorer)

    Goal! Mostafa Mohamed gives Nantes the lead from the penalty spot. The score is now 1-2.

  • 72'
    Goal !
    • Moffi, Terem (Scorer)

    Terem Moffi equalizes with a well-taken penalty.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Louche, Tom
    • Mendy, Antoine

    Antoine Mendy is replacing Tom Louche for the home team.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Perraud, Romain
    • Bard, Melvin

    Melvin Bard is on a sub for Romain Perraud for Nice.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Cho, Mohamed-Ali
    • Guessand, Evann

    Francesco Farioli (Nice) is making a first substitution, with Evann Guessand replacing Mohamed-Ali Cho.

  • 58'
    Yellow Card
    • Chirivella, Pedro

    At Allianz Rivera, Pedro Chirivella has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 58'
    Yellow Card
    • Lotomba, Jordan

    Jordan Lotomba for Nice has been booked by Bastein Dechepy and receives a first yellow card.

  • 52'
    Yellow Card
    • Comert, Eray

    Eray Comert (Nantes) has received a first yellow card.

  • 51'
    Yellow Card
    • Cozza, Nicolas

    Nicolas Cozza (Nantes) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 19'
    Goal !
    • Abline, Matthis (Scorer)
    • Amian, Kelvin (Assist)

    Nantes's Matthis Abline scores with his head to give his side a 0-1 lead.

    Great play from Kelvin Amian to set up the goal.

  • Match Started

    The first-half is just kicking off.

Line-ups

Nice
(4-3-3)
(4-3-3)
Nantes
1Bulka23Lotomba6Todibo4Dante15Perraud28Boudaoui32Louchet18Claude-Maurice25Cho9Moffi7Boga1Lafont98Amian24Comert21Castelletto3Cozza17Sissoko5Chirivella6Douglas39Abline25Mollet31Mohamed
Nantes
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Nice55%
45% Nantes
Shots
1Off goal44On goal4

3
Shots blocked
1
9
Corner kicks
3
0
Offsides
3
2
Saves
3
6
Fouls
18
2
Yellow cards
5
0
Red cards
0

Nice vs Nantes Betting tips

The most common result of matches between OGC Nice and FC Nantes when OGC Nice is playing at home is 1-1. 6 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between OGC Nice and FC Nantes is 1-1. 7 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 18 meetings with OGC Nice playing at home, OGC Nice have won 6 times, there have been 9 draws while FC Nantes have won 3 times. The goal difference is 21-17 in favour of OGC Nice.
During the last 41 meetings, OGC Nice have won 12 times, there have been 13 draws while FC Nantes have won 16 times. The goal difference is 51-41 in favour of FC Nantes.
FC Nantes's last away win against OGC Nice was in 2015.
Last season's matches: 1-1 (OGC Nice at home) and 2-2 (FC Nantes at home).
FC Nantes have a losing streak of 3 matches in Ligue 1.
Did you know that OGC Nice scores 30% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that FC Nantes scores 42% of their goals between the minutes 46-60?
FC Nantes have lost 3 matches in a row.
When playing at home, OGC Nice have not lost to FC Nantes in their last 6 encounters.
OGC Nice haven't scored in 3 of their 13 home matches in Ligue 1 this season.
FC Nantes haven't scored in 5 of their 12 away matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Terem Moffi is OGC Nice's top scorer with 9 goals. Mostafa Mohamed has scored 7 times for FC Nantes.
OGC Nice wins 1st half in 25% of their matches, FC Nantes in 17% of their matches.
OGC Nice wins 25% of halftimes, FC Nantes wins 17%.
The winner of their last meeting was FC Nantes.
On their last meeting FC Nantes won by 1 goals.
When OGC Nice leads 1-0 at home, they win in 83% of their matches.
When FC Nantes leads 0-1 away, they win in 80% of their matches.
When OGC Nice is down 0-1 home, they win 16% of their matches.
When FC Nantes is down 1-0 away, they win 7% of their matches.
In Ligue 1, OGC Nice has better performance than FC Nantes.
OGC Nice's performance of the last 5 matches is better than FC Nantes's.
FC Nantes have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against OGC Nice (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings OGC Nice won 1, FC Nantes won 2, 2 draws.
OGC Nice have lost just 1 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against FC Nantes.
FC Nantes have won just 1 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against OGC Nice.
OGC Nice scores 1 goals in a match against FC Nantes and FC Nantes scores 1.2 goals against OGC Nice (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between OGC Nice and FC Nantes is 2.2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between OGC Nice and FC Nantes is 1.
OGC Nice scores 1.09 goals when playing at home and FC Nantes scores 0.85 goals when playing away (on average).
If Terem Moffi scores against FC Nantes it will be his 10th goal for OGC Nice this season.
The most common end-result when FC Nantes leads 1-0 away this season is 2-0.
FC Nantes is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
This was Terem Moffi's 10th goal for the season.
1/36

News

Head to head

Nice
Matches:10
Nantes
40%
Wins: 4
20%
Draws: 2
40%
Wins: 4
Recent meetings
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    31 Mar 2024
    NiceNice
    1 : 2
    NantesNantes
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    2 Dec 2023
    NantesNantes
    1 : 0
    NiceNice
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    12 Mar 2023
    NantesNantes
    2 : 2
    NiceNice
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    23 Oct 2022
    NiceNice
    1 : 1
    NantesNantes
  5. Flag FRACoupe de France
    7 May 2022
    NiceNice
    0 : 1
    NantesNantes

Form

NiceNice
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    24 Apr 2024
    Marseille
    2 : 2
    Nice
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    19 Apr 2024
    Nice
    3 : 0
    Lorient
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    7 Apr 2024
    Reims
    0 : 0
    Nice
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    31 Mar 2024
    Nice
    1 : 2
    Nantes
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    16 Mar 2024
    Lens
    1 : 3
    Nice
NantesNantes
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    20 Apr 2024
    Nantes
    0 : 3
    Rennes
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    14 Apr 2024
    Le Havre
    0 : 1
    Nantes
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    7 Apr 2024
    Nantes
    1 : 3
    Lyon
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    31 Mar 2024
    Nice
    1 : 2
    Nantes
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    16 Mar 2024
    Nantes
    1 : 3
    Strasbourg

Nice vs Nantes Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
4Lille141063052
5Nice13983048
6Lens137103046
...
13Strasbourg99123036
14Nantes94173031
15Metz85173029

Match information

OGC Nice is set to host FC Nantes in an upcoming Ligue 1 match on Sunday, 31 March 2024. The match will commence at 14:00 UTC at the Allianz Riviera stadium. Currently, OGC Nice holds the 5th position in the league standings, while FC Nantes is at the 16th position.

In their last encounter on 2 December 2023, FC Nantes secured a narrow victory over OGC Nice with a score of 1-0. Overall, the two teams have faced each other a total of 9 times, with OGC Nice winning 4 times and FC Nantes 3 times; they have settled for a draw on 2 occasions. Breaking down their victories further, OGC Nice has won twice at home and twice as the guest team, whereas FC Nantes has won twice at home and once as the guest team.

The match will be available for streaming through bet365, a bookmaker service accessible in GB, and on TNT Sports 2, which is both available for streaming and TV viewing also in GB.

The betting odds from bet365 indicate that OGC Nice is the favorite to win with odds of 1.75, a draw has odds of 3.5, and FC Nantes has odds set at 5.25. The predictions for the match outcome give a 56.47% chance of an OGC Nice win, a 24.39% chance of a draw, and a 19.13% likelihood of FC Nantes securing a win.