1. Football today
  2. UEFA Champions League
  3. Man City vs FC Copenhagen

Haaland (45') Alvarez (9') Akanji (5')
Elyounoussi (29')

How to watch Man City vs FC Copenhagen online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Mattsson, Magnus

    Magnus Mattsson (Copenhagen) gets a yellow card.

  • 88'
    Substitution
    • Haaland, Erling
    • Wright, Jacob

    Jacob Wright is replacing Erling Haaland for Man City at Etihad Stadium.

  • 84'
    Yellow Card
    • Cornelius, Andreas

    Copenhagen's Andreas Cornelius has been booked in Manchester.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Jelert Kristensen, Elias
    • Meling, Birger

    Birger Meling is on a sub for Elias Jelert Kristensen for Copenhagen.

  • 74'
    Substitution
    • Nunes, Matheus
    • Hamilton, Micah

    The home team replace Matheus Nunes with Micah Hamilton.

  • 68'
    Substitution
    • Oskarsson, Orri
    • Cornelius, Andreas

    Andreas Cornelius is replacing Orri Oskarsson for the away team.

  • 69'
    Substitution
    • Clem, William
    • Hojlund, Oscar Winther

    Oscar Winther Hojlund is on a sub for William Clem for Copenhagen.

  • 68'
    Substitution
    • Dias, Ruben
    • Stones, John

    John Stones is replacing Ruben Dias for the home team.

  • 58'
    Substitution
    • Froholdt, Victor Mow
    • Mattsson, Magnus

    Copenhagen make their second substitution with Magnus Mattsson replacing Victor Mow Froholdt.

  • 58'
    Substitution
    • Achouri, Elias
    • Bardghji, Roony

    The away team replace Elias Achouri with Roony Bardghji.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Rodri
    • Gomez, Sergio

    Pep Guardiola is making the team's first substitution at Etihad Stadium with Sergio Gomez replacing Rodri.

  • 45'
    Goal !
    • Haaland, Erling (Scorer)
    • Rodri (Assist)

    Goal! Man City extend their lead to 3-1 through Erling Haaland.

    Great play from Rodri to set up the goal.

  • 29'
    Goal !
    • Elyounoussi, Mohamed (Scorer)
    • Oskarsson, Orri (Assist)

    Goal! Copenhagen reduce the deficit to 2-1 through Mohamed Elyounoussi.

    Orri Oskarsson with an assist there.

  • 9'
    Goal !
    • Alvarez, Julian (Scorer)

    Goal! Julian Alvarez extends Man City's lead to 2-0.

  • 5'
    Goal !
    • Akanji, Manuel (Scorer)
    • Alvarez, Julian (Assist)

    Manuel Akanji puts the ball in the net and the home team now lead 1-0.

    That's a fine assist from Julian Alvarez.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Man City
(4-2-3-1)
(5-3-2)
FC Copenhagen
31Ederson82Lewis25Akanji3Dias24Gvardiol16Rodri8Kovacic27Nunes19Alvarez52Bobb9Haaland1Grabara22Ankersen19Jelert Kristensen3Vavro26McKenna2Diks47Froholdt18Oskarsson36Clem30Achouri10Elyounoussi
FC Copenhagen
(5-3-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Man City67%
33% FC Copenhagen
Shots
0Off goal44On goal2

5
Shots blocked
3
4
Corner kicks
4
1
Offsides
4
1
Saves
1
5
Fouls
9
0
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Man City vs FC Copenhagen Betting tips

During the last 5 meetings, Manchester City have won 3 times, there have been 2 draws while FC Copenhagen have won 0 times. The goal difference is 12-4 in favour of Manchester City.
Manchester City have a winning streak of 3 matches.
Manchester City haven't lost in their last 18 games.
Manchester City haven't lost in any of their last 37 home matches.
The result of the first leg: FC Copenhagen - Manchester City 1-3.
Manchester City have scored at least one goal for 18 consecutive matches.
FC Copenhagen have scored at least one goal for 6 consecutive matches.
Manchester City wins 1st half in 52% of their matches, FC Copenhagen in 38% of their matches.
Manchester City wins 52% of halftimes, FC Copenhagen wins 38%.
The winner of their last meeting was Manchester City.
On their last meeting Manchester City won by 2 goals.
When Manchester City leads 1-0 at home, they win in 88% of their matches.
When FC Copenhagen leads 0-1 away, they win in 78% of their matches.
When Manchester City is down 0-1 home, they win 57% of their matches.
When FC Copenhagen is down 1-0 away, they win 30% of their matches.
In UEFA Champions League, Manchester City has better performance than FC Copenhagen.
Manchester City's performance of the last 5 matches is better than FC Copenhagen's.
Manchester City have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against FC Copenhagen (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Manchester City won 3, FC Copenhagen won 0, 2 draws.
Manchester City scores 2.4 goals in a match against FC Copenhagen and FC Copenhagen scores 0.8 goals against Manchester City (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Manchester City and FC Copenhagen is 3.2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Manchester City and FC Copenhagen is 1.4.
Manchester City scores 2.79 goals when playing at home and FC Copenhagen scores 2.14 goals when playing away (on average).
Manchester City wins 1st half in 52% of their matches, FC Copenhagen in 37% of their matches.
Manchester City wins 52% of halftimes, FC Copenhagen wins 37%.
When FC Copenhagen is down 1-0 away, they win 27% of their matches.
Manchester City scores 2.79 goals when playing at home and FC Copenhagen scores 2.07 goals when playing away (on average).
Manchester City have a winning streak of 4 matches.
Manchester City haven't lost in their last 19 games.
Manchester City haven't lost in any of their last 38 home matches.
Manchester City have scored at least one goal for 19 consecutive matches.
Manchester City wins 1st half in 51% of their matches, FC Copenhagen in 37% of their matches.
Manchester City wins 51% of halftimes, FC Copenhagen wins 37%.
When Manchester City is down 0-1 home, they win 62% of their matches.
Manchester City scores 2.8 goals when playing at home and FC Copenhagen scores 2.07 goals when playing away (on average).
If Julian Alvarez scores against FC Copenhagen it will be his 5th goal for Manchester City this season.
If Elias Jelert Kristensen receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 2 yellow cards so far this season.
This was Julian Alvarez's 5th goal for the season.
1/38

News

Head to head

Man City
Matches:4
FC Copenhagen
75%
Wins: 3
25%
Draws: 1
0%
Wins: 0
Recent meetings
  1. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    6 Mar 2024
    Man CityMan City
    3 : 1
    FC CopenhagenFC Copenhagen
  2. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    13 Feb 2024
    FC CopenhagenFC Copenhagen
    1 : 3
    Man CityMan City
  3. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    11 Oct 2022
    FC CopenhagenFC Copenhagen
    0 : 0
    Man CityMan City
  4. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    5 Oct 2022
    Man CityMan City
    5 : 0
    FC CopenhagenFC Copenhagen

Form

Man CityMan City
  1. Flag ENGFA Cup
    20 Apr 2024
    Man City
    1 : 0
    Chelsea
  2. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    17 Apr 2024
    Man City
    1 : 1
    Real Madrid
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    13 Apr 2024
    Man City
    5 : 1
    Luton
  4. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    9 Apr 2024
    Real Madrid
    3 : 3
    Man City
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    6 Apr 2024
    Crystal Palace
    2 : 4
    Man City
FC CopenhagenFC Copenhagen
  1. Flag DNKSuperligaen
    21 Apr 2024
    FC Copenhagen
    2 : 0
    Silkeborg IF
  2. Flag DNKSuperligaen
    14 Apr 2024
    Midtjylland
    2 : 2
    FC Copenhagen
  3. Flag DNKSuperligaen
    7 Apr 2024
    FC Nordsjaelland
    2 : 1
    FC Copenhagen
  4. Flag DNKSuperligaen
    1 Apr 2024
    FC Copenhagen
    1 : 2
    Brondby
  5. Flag DNKSuperligaen
    17 Mar 2024
    Odense BK
    0 : 2
    FC Copenhagen

Match information

Manchester City is set to host FC Copenhagen in an upcoming UEFA Champions League match on Wednesday, 6 March 2024, starting at 20:00 UTC. The clash will take place at Manchester City's home ground, the Etihad Stadium.

Their last encounter, which was part of the same competition, occurred on 13 February 2024, where Manchester City emerged victorious with a scoreline of 3-1. Throughout their head-to-head history, the two teams have met a total of three times, with Manchester City winning twice and one match ending in a draw. Specifically, Manchester City has one win at home and one as guests against FC Copenhagen, who have not recorded any wins against their upcoming opponent, either at home or as guests.

The broadcast of this match will be available in the United Kingdom, both on TV and streaming services, through the channels TNT Sports 1 and TNT Sports Ultimate.

As far as predictions go, Manchester City has a 66.29% chance of securing a home win, while the probability of a draw stands at 17.23%, and FC Copenhagen has a 16.48% chance of winning away. The betting odds from bet365 reflect the expectations, favoring Manchester City at 1.14, suggesting less likelihood of a draw at 8.5, and rating FC Copenhagen’s chances of an upset at 15.