1. Football today
  2. Serie A
  3. Lazio vs Verona

How to watch Lazio vs Verona online & on TV, head to head and predictions

Lazio Rome is set to face Hellas Verona in a Serie A match on Saturday, 27 April 2024, starting at 19:45. The game will be held at the Stadio Olimpico.


Lazio vs Verona
Ad
0:00:00
Fubo_tv
Live streaming available

Sign in and watch live Champions League, La Liga, Premier League, MLS, Ligue 1, Liga MX and many others leagues and tournaments.

Where To Watch Lazio vs Verona:

You can watch the match between Lazio Rome and Hellas Verona in the United Kingdom on the bet365 website, as it is the bookmaker providing the transmission in the country.

Streams:

bet365
Watch
Match feed:

Lazio vs Verona Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Lazio Rome and Hellas Verona when Lazio Rome is playing at home is 2-0. 3 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between Lazio Rome and Hellas Verona is 1-1. 4 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 13 meetings with Lazio Rome playing at home, Lazio Rome have won 9 times, there have been 3 draws while Hellas Verona have won 1 times. The goal difference is 39-20 in favour of Lazio Rome.
During the last 26 meetings, Lazio Rome have won 13 times, there have been 7 draws while Hellas Verona have won 6 times. The goal difference is 57-40 in favour of Lazio Rome.
Last season's matches: 2-0 (Lazio Rome at home) and 1-1 (Hellas Verona at home).
Did you know that Lazio Rome scores 19% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
Did you know that Hellas Verona scores 23% of their goals between the minutes 46-60?
Hellas Verona haven't won in their last 4 games.
Lazio Rome haven't scored in 5 of their 16 home matches in Serie A this season.
Hellas Verona haven't scored in 7 of their 17 away matches in Serie A this season.
Hellas Verona's away record this season: 2-5-10.
Ciro Immobile is Lazio Rome's top scorer with 6 goals. Michael Folorunsho has scored 4 times for Hellas Verona.
Ciro Immobile has more yellow cards (8) than any other player at Lazio Rome. Ondrej Duda has collected 8 for Hellas Verona.
A year ago, Lazio Rome were number 2 in the table with 64 points. Now they are number 6 with 52 points.
Hellas Verona have scored at least one goal for 6 consecutive matches.
Lazio Rome wins 1st half in 32% of their matches, Hellas Verona in 23% of their matches.
Lazio Rome wins 32% of halftimes, Hellas Verona wins 23%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (1-1)
When Lazio Rome leads 1-0 at home, they win in 84% of their matches.
When Hellas Verona leads 0-1 away, they win in 50% of their matches.
When Lazio Rome is down 0-1 home, they win 16% of their matches.
When Hellas Verona is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In Serie A, Lazio Rome has better performance than Hellas Verona.
Lazio Rome's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Hellas Verona's.
In the last 5 meetings Lazio Rome won 1, Hellas Verona won 1, 3 draws.
Lazio Rome scores 1.6 goals in a match against Hellas Verona and Hellas Verona scores 1.8 goals against Lazio Rome (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Lazio Rome and Hellas Verona is 3.4.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Lazio Rome and Hellas Verona is 1.6.
Lazio Rome scores 1.48 goals when playing at home and Hellas Verona scores 1.15 goals when playing away (on average).
A year ago, Lazio Rome were number 2 in the table with 64 points. Now they are number 7 with 52 points.
Hellas Verona have scored at least one goal for 7 consecutive matches.
Lazio Rome wins 1st half in 33% of their matches, Hellas Verona in 22% of their matches.
Lazio Rome wins 33% of halftimes, Hellas Verona wins 22%.
When Lazio Rome leads 1-0 at home, they win in 85% of their matches.
Lazio Rome scores 1.5 goals when playing at home and Hellas Verona scores 1.15 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that Hellas Verona scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Lazio Rome have a winning streak of 3 matches.
Lazio Rome have won 3 home matches in a row.
1/38

Lazio vs Verona Predictions

Bookmakers have set the probability of a Lazio Rome victory over Hellas Verona at 58.47%, with Lazio Rome's odds at 1.62. They've assigned a 25.02% chance for a draw, with odds of 3.8, and a 16.52% chance for a Hellas Verona win, with odds of 6.

Full-time result1x2
Probability58%25%17%
Odds1.623.86
Correct Score1-02-02-1
Probability16%13%9%
Odds678.5
Over/Under 2.5OverUnder
Probability40%60%
Odds21.8
BTTSYesNo
Probability40%60%
Odds21.75
Odds data provided by: Bet365

News

Head to head

In the last 9 meetings between Lazio Rome and Hellas Verona, Lazio Rome has won 3 matches, Hellas Verona has won 2 matches, and 4 matches ended in draws. Lazio Rome has won 2 matches as a guest, and 1 match at home, while Hellas Verona has won 1 match both at home and as a guest.

Lazio
Matches:9
Verona
33%
Wins: 3
44%
Draws: 4
22%
Wins: 2
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    9 Dec 2023
    VeronaVerona
    1 : 1
    LazioLazio
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    6 Feb 2023
    VeronaVerona
    1 : 1
    LazioLazio
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    11 Sep 2022
    LazioLazio
    2 : 0
    VeronaVerona
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    21 May 2022
    LazioLazio
    3 : 3
    VeronaVerona
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    24 Oct 2021
    VeronaVerona
    4 : 1
    LazioLazio

Form

Lazio Rome has won 3 out of their last 6 matches, including victories against Juventus Turin and US Salernitana. Hellas Verona has won only 1 out of their last 6 matches, with their most recent match ending in a draw against Udinese Calcio.

LazioLazio
  1. Flag ITACoppa Italia
    23 Apr 2024
    Lazio
    2 : 1
    Juventus
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    19 Apr 2024
    Genoa
    0 : 1
    Lazio
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    12 Apr 2024
    Lazio
    4 : 1
    Salernitana
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    6 Apr 2024
    Roma
    1 : 0
    Lazio
  5. Flag ITACoppa Italia
    2 Apr 2024
    Juventus
    2 : 0
    Lazio
VeronaVerona
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    20 Apr 2024
    Verona
    1 : 0
    Udinese
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    15 Apr 2024
    Atalanta
    2 : 2
    Verona
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    7 Apr 2024
    Verona
    1 : 2
    Genoa
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    1 Apr 2024
    Cagliari
    1 : 1
    Verona
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    17 Mar 2024
    Verona
    1 : 3
    AC Milan

Lazio vs Verona Standings

Currently, Lazio Rome is in 7th position and Hellas Verona is in 15th position in the football standings.

PosTeamWDLMPts
6Atalanta166103254
7Lazio164133352
8Napoli1310103349
...
14Cagliari711153332
15Verona710163331
16Empoli87183331

Match information