1. Football today
  2. Championship
  3. Plymouth Argyle vs Ipswich

Moore (74') Chaplin (63')

How to watch Plymouth Argyle vs Ipswich online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • 81'
    Substitution
    • Galloway, Brendan
    • Phillips, Ashley

    Ashley Phillips is replacing Brendan Galloway for Plymouth at Home Park.

  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Travis, Lewis
    • Ball, Dominic

    Kieran McKenna is making the team's fourth substitution at Home Park with Dominic Ball replacing Lewis Travis.

  • 81'
    Substitution
    • Randell, Adam
    • Devine, Alfie

    Ian Foster (Plymouth) is making a fourth substitution, with Alfie Devine replacing Adam Randell.

  • 81'
    Substitution
    • Galloway, Brendan
    • Phillips, Ashley

    Ashley Phillips is replacing Brendan Galloway for Plymouth at Home Park.

  • 80'
    Substitution
    • Moore, Kieffer
    • Al-Hamadi, Ali

    Kieran McKenna is making the team's third substitution at Home Park with Ali Al-Hamadi replacing Kieffer Moore.

  • 80'
    Substitution
    • Chaplin, Conor
    • Clarke, Harrison Thomas

    The away team have replaced Conor Chaplin with Harrison Thomas Clarke. This is the second substitution made today by Kieran McKenna.

  • 78'
    Yellow Card
    • Travis, Lewis

    Lewis Travis (Ipswich) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 74'
    Goal !
    • Moore, Kieffer (Scorer)
    • Chaplin, Conor (Assist)

    Goal! Kieffer Moore extends Ipswich's lead to 0-2.

    Great play from Conor Chaplin to set up the goal.

  • 72'
    Yellow Card
    • Galloway, Brendan

    Brendan Galloway (Plymouth) has received a first yellow card.

  • 71'
    Yellow Card
    • Chaplin, Conor

    Conor Chaplin is booked for the away team.

  • 68'
    Substitution
    • Sarmiento, Jeremy
    • Harness, Marcus

    Kieran McKenna (Ipswich) is making a first substitution, with Marcus Harness replacing Jeremy Sarmiento.

  • 65'
    Substitution
    • Sorinola, Matthew
    • Edwards, Joe

    Joe Edwards is replacing Matthew Sorinola for the home team.

  • 65'
    Substitution
    • Houghton, Jordan
    • Forshaw, Adam

    The home team replace Jordan Houghton with Adam Forshaw.

  • 63'
    Goal !
    • Chaplin, Conor (Scorer)

    Conor Chaplin puts the ball in the net and the away team now lead 0-1.

  • 59'
    Yellow Card
    • Sarmiento, Jeremy

    Jeremy Sarmiento for Ipswich has been booked by Josh Smith and receives a first yellow card.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Plymouth Argyle
(3-4-3)
(4-2-3-1)
Ipswich
21Hazard5Pleguezuelo17Gibson22Galloway29Sorinola4Houghton20Randell14Miller10Whittaker9Hardie18Gyabi31Hladky40Tuanzebe6Woolfenden15Burgess3Davis5Morsy28Travis20Hutchinson10Chaplin21Sarmiento24Moore
Ipswich
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Plymouth Argyle39%
61% Ipswich
Shots
6Off goal20On goal3

0
Shots blocked
3
5
Corner kicks
7
0
Offsides
2
2
Saves
0
9
Fouls
20
1
Yellow cards
3
0
Red cards
0

Plymouth Argyle vs Ipswich Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Plymouth Argyle and Ipswich Town is 1-1. 4 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 9 meetings with Plymouth Argyle playing at home, Plymouth Argyle have won 3 times, there have been 3 draws while Ipswich Town have won 3 times. The goal difference is 13-12 in favour of Ipswich Town.
During the last 19 meetings, Plymouth Argyle have won 4 times, there have been 6 draws while Ipswich Town have won 9 times. The goal difference is 28-20 in favour of Ipswich Town.
Ipswich Town have a winning streak of 4 matches in Championship.
Did you know that Plymouth Argyle scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Did you know that Ipswich Town scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Plymouth Argyle have played 4 home matches in a row without winning.
Ipswich Town have a winning streak of 4 matches.
Ipswich Town haven't lost in their last 5 games.
Plymouth Argyle haven't scored in 3 of their 17 home matches in Championship this season.
Ipswich Town haven't scored in 3 of their 17 away matches in Championship this season.
Morgan Whittaker has assisted the most goals for Plymouth Argyle with 5. Leif Davis is Ipswich Town's biggest assister (13).
Ipswich Town have scored at least one goal for 10 consecutive matches.
Plymouth Argyle wins 1st half in 36% of their matches, Ipswich Town in 48% of their matches.
Plymouth Argyle wins 36% of halftimes, Ipswich Town wins 48%.
The winner of their last meeting was Ipswich Town.
On their last meeting Ipswich Town won by 1 goals.
When Plymouth Argyle leads 1-0 at home, they win in 81% of their matches.
When Ipswich Town leads 0-1 away, they win in 84% of their matches.
When Plymouth Argyle is down 0-1 home, they win 30% of their matches.
When Ipswich Town is down 1-0 away, they win 16% of their matches.
In Championship, Ipswich Town has better performance than Plymouth Argyle.
Ipswich Town's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Plymouth Argyle's.
In the last 5 meetings Plymouth Argyle won 2, Ipswich Town won 2, 1 draws.
Ipswich Town have lost just 1 of their last 5 Championship games against Plymouth Argyle.
Plymouth Argyle have won just 1 of their last 5 Championship games against Ipswich Town.
Plymouth Argyle scores 1.4 goals in a match against Ipswich Town and Ipswich Town scores 1.4 goals against Plymouth Argyle (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Plymouth Argyle and Ipswich Town is 2.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Plymouth Argyle and Ipswich Town is 1.2.
Plymouth Argyle scores 2.13 goals when playing at home and Ipswich Town scores 1.62 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that Plymouth Argyle scores 28% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Did you know that Ipswich Town scores 28% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
The most common end-result when Ipswich Town leads 1-0 away this season is 2-3.
Ipswich Town is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
This was Kieffer Moore's 5th goal for the season.
1/35

News

Head to head

Plymouth Argyle
Matches:8
Ipswich
25%
Wins: 2
13%
Draws: 1
63%
Wins: 5
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    2 Mar 2024
    Plymouth ArgylePlymouth Argyle
    0 : 2
    IpswichIpswich
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    28 Oct 2023
    IpswichIpswich
    3 : 2
    Plymouth ArgylePlymouth Argyle
  3. Flag ENGLeague One
    14 Jan 2023
    IpswichIpswich
    1 : 1
    Plymouth ArgylePlymouth Argyle
  4. Flag ENGLeague One
    25 Sep 2022
    Plymouth ArgylePlymouth Argyle
    2 : 1
    IpswichIpswich
  5. Flag ENGLeague One
    26 Mar 2022
    IpswichIpswich
    1 : 0
    Plymouth ArgylePlymouth Argyle

Form

Plymouth ArgylePlymouth Argyle
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    20 Apr 2024
    Stoke
    3 : 0
    Plymouth Argyle
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    12 Apr 2024
    Plymouth Argyle
    1 : 0
    Leicester
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    9 Apr 2024
    Plymouth Argyle
    1 : 1
    QPR
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    5 Apr 2024
    Rotherham
    0 : 1
    Plymouth Argyle
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    1 Apr 2024
    Plymouth Argyle
    0 : 1
    Bristol City
IpswichIpswich
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Apr 2024
    Ipswich
    1 : 1
    Middlesbrough
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    10 Apr 2024
    Ipswich
    0 : 0
    Watford
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    6 Apr 2024
    Norwich
    1 : 0
    Ipswich
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    1 Apr 2024
    Ipswich
    3 : 2
    Southampton
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    29 Mar 2024
    Blackburn
    0 : 1
    Ipswich

Plymouth Argyle vs Ipswich Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
2Leeds27984490
3Ipswich261164389
4Southampton259104484
...
19Blackburn1310214449
20Plymouth Argyle1212204448
21Sheff Wed138234447

Match information

Plymouth Argyle is set to host Ipswich Town in a Championship league match at Home Park on Saturday, 2 March 2024. The match start time is scheduled for 15:00 UTC. Plymouth Argyle is currently sitting at the 15th spot in the league standings, while Ipswich Town holds the 3rd position.

In their last encounter on 28 October 2023, Ipswich Town emerged victorious with a 3-2 scoreline. This upcoming match will mark their 8th meeting, where so far Ipswich Town has the upper hand with 4 wins as opposed to Plymouth Argyle's 2 victories alongside a single draw between them.

Looking at the head-to-head stats at home, Plymouth Argyle has secured all their 2 wins at their home ground, whereas Ipswich Town has recorded 3 wins at home and an additional win as a guest against Plymouth Argyle.

While there are no specific details on transmission modes, all streaming or TV coverage of the match must be checked through official Championship broadcasters or platform schedules.

The predictions for the outcome of the match are currently leaning towards an Ipswich Town win with a probability of 57.22%. In contrast, Plymouth Argyle has a predicted win chance of 21.74%, with the possibility of a draw at 21.04%.