Rotherham

Rotherham

Rotherham

Full time
12
13.02.24
Hull

Hull

Hull


Tiehi (4')
Anyanwu Ohio (75') Humphreys (71')

How to watch Rotherham vs Hull online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 89'
    Yellow Card
    • Revan, Sebastian

    Rotherham's Sebastian Revan has been booked in Rotherham.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Carvalho, Fabio
    • Jacobs, Matty

    Matty Jacobs is replacing Fabio Carvalho for Hull at AESSEAL New York Stadium.

  • 83'
    Substitution
    • Sharp, Billy
    • Docherty, Greg

    Hull make their third substitution with Greg Docherty replacing Billy Sharp.

  • 81'
    Substitution
    • Humphreys, Cameron
    • Appiah, Arvin

    Arvin Appiah is replacing Cameron Humphreys for the home team.

  • 81'
    Substitution
    • Rathbone, Oliver
    • Cafu

    Cafu (Rotherham) has replaced the possibly injured Oliver Rathbone at AESSEAL New York Stadium.

  • 75'
    Goal !
    • Anyanwu Ohio, Noah Chidiebere Junior (Scorer)
    • Giles, Ryan (Assist)

    Goal! The away team take a 1-2 lead through Noah Chidiebere Junior Anyanwu Ohio.

    Ryan Giles instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 74'
    Substitution
    • Wyke, Charlie
    • Eaves, Tom

    Tom Eaves is on a sub for Charlie Wyke for Rotherham.

  • 74'
    Substitution
    • Tiehi, Christ
    • Rinomhota, Andy

    Leam Nathan Richardson (Rotherham) is making a second change, with Andy Rinomhota replacing the possibly injured Christ Tiehi.

  • 71'
    Goal !
    • Humphreys, Cameron (Scorer)

    Cameron Humphreys is on target to level the scores at 1-1.

  • 68'
    Yellow Card
    • Tiehi, Christ

    Christ Tiehi (Rotherham) gets a yellow card.

  • 67'
    Substitution
    • Slater, Regan
    • Tufan, Ozan

    The away team have replaced Regan Slater with Ozan Tufan. This is the second substitution made today by Liam Rosenior.

  • 67'
    Substitution
    • Zaroury, Anass
    • Anyanwu Ohio, Noah Chidiebere Junior

    The away team replace Anass Zaroury with Noah Chidiebere Junior Anyanwu Ohio.

  • 67'
    Substitution
    • Peltier, Lee
    • Morrison, Sean

    Lee Peltier (Rotherham) does not seem to be able to continue. He is replaced by Sean Morrison.

  • 30'
    Yellow Card
    • Philogene-Bidace, Jaden

    Jaden Philogene-Bidace (Hull) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 4'
    Goal !
    • Tiehi, Christ (Scorer)

    Rotherham take a 1-0 lead thanks to Christ Tiehi.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Rotherham
(5-4-1)
(4-2-3-1)
Hull
1Johansson40Kioso22Odofin24Humphreys21Peltier28Revan18Rathbone27Tiehi8Clucas29Nombe14Wyke17Allsop2Coyle5Jones4Greaves3Giles15Morton27Slater23Philogene-Bidace45Carvalho47Zaroury12Sharp
Hull
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Rotherham41%
59% Hull
Shots
3Off goal57On goal8

0
Shots blocked
4
4
Corner kicks
9
1
Offsides
3
7
Saves
6
13
Fouls
6
2
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Rotherham vs Hull Betting tips

During the last 9 meetings, Rotherham United have won 1 times, there have been 3 draws while Hull City have won 5 times. The goal difference is 22-13 in favour of Hull City.
Rotherham United's last home win against Hull City was in 2015.
Last season's matches: 2-4 (Rotherham United at home) and 0-0 (Hull City at home).
Did you know that Rotherham United scores 28% of their goals between the minutes 46-60?
Did you know that Rotherham United scores 4% of their goals between the minutes 0-15? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
Did you know that Hull City scores 19% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Rotherham United haven't won in their last 6 games.
Rotherham United have received 4 red cards this season. This is the highest number in Championship.
Rotherham United haven't scored in 3 of their 15 home matches in Championship this season.
Hull City haven't scored in 2 of their 14 away matches in Championship this season.
Cafu has assisted the most goals for Rotherham United with 3. Jaden Philogene Bidace is Hull City's biggest assister (6).
Oliver Rathbone has more yellow cards (6) than any other player at Rotherham United. Jacob Greaves has collected 8 for Hull City.
Rotherham United have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches.
Hull City have scored at least one goal for 7 consecutive matches.
Rotherham United wins 1st half in 13% of their matches, Hull City in 29% of their matches.
Rotherham United wins 13% of halftimes, Hull City wins 29%.
The winner of their last meeting was Hull City.
On their last meeting Hull City won by 3 goals.
When Rotherham United leads 1-0 at home, they win in 63% of their matches.
When Hull City leads 0-1 away, they win in 35% of their matches.
When Rotherham United is down 0-1 home, they win 12% of their matches.
When Hull City is down 1-0 away, they win 30% of their matches.
In Championship, Hull City has better performance than Rotherham United.
Hull City's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Rotherham United's.
Hull City have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against Rotherham United (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Rotherham United won 0, Hull City won 3, 2 draws.
Hull City have lost just 0 of their last 5 Championship games against Rotherham United.
Rotherham United have won just 0 of their last 5 Championship games against Hull City.
Rotherham United scores 1.4 goals in a match against Hull City and Hull City scores 2.6 goals against Rotherham United (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Rotherham United and Hull City is 4.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Rotherham United and Hull City is 2.
Rotherham United scores 1.15 goals when playing at home and Hull City scores 1.41 goals when playing away (on average).
Rotherham United haven't won in their last 7 games.
Rotherham United have conceded a goal in each of their last 7 matches.
Rotherham United wins 1st half in 12% of their matches, Hull City in 28% of their matches.
Rotherham United wins 12% of halftimes, Hull City wins 28%.
Rotherham United has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Championship.
Both teams lost their last match.
Both teams didn't score on their last match.
The most common end-result when Rotherham United leads 1-0 at home this season is 1-1.
Rotherham United is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
1/42

News

Form

RotherhamRotherham
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    24 Feb 2024
    QPR
    2 : 1
    Rotherham
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    20 Feb 2024
    Ipswich
    4 : 3
    Rotherham
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    17 Feb 2024
    Rotherham
    0 : 1
    Watford
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Feb 2024
    Rotherham
    1 : 2
    Hull
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    10 Feb 2024
    Leeds
    3 : 0
    Rotherham
HullHull
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    24 Feb 2024
    Hull
    1 : 1
    West Brom
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    20 Feb 2024
    Southampton
    1 : 2
    Hull
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    17 Feb 2024
    Huddersfield
    1 : 2
    Hull
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Feb 2024
    Rotherham
    1 : 2
    Hull
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    10 Feb 2024
    Hull
    0 : 1
    Swansea

Head to head

Rotherham
Matches:5
Hull
0%
Wins: 0
20%
Draws: 1
80%
Wins: 4
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Feb 2024
    RotherhamRotherham
    1 : 2
    HullHull
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    28 Nov 2023
    HullHull
    4 : 1
    RotherhamRotherham
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    1 Apr 2023
    HullHull
    0 : 0
    RotherhamRotherham
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    22 Oct 2022
    RotherhamRotherham
    2 : 4
    HullHull
  5. Flag ENGFA Cup
    4 Jan 2020
    RotherhamRotherham
    2 : 3
    HullHull

Championship Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
5West Brom168103456
6Hull167113455
7Norwich157123452
...
23Sheff Wed95203432
24Rotherham310213419

Match information

An upcoming match in the Championship will see Rotherham United take on Hull City. The match is scheduled to be played on Tuesday, 13 February 2024, with a start time of 19:45 UTC at the AESSEAL New York Stadium.

Rotherham United, currently at the bottom of the standings in 24th place, will host 8th-placed Hull City. The teams' last encounter occurred on 28 November 2023, where Hull City secured a convincing victory with a scoreline of 4-1.

The two teams have met a total of 4 times, with Rotherham United yet to secure a win, Hull City winning 3 matches, and the remaining game ending in a draw. Rotherham United has neither won at home nor away against Hull City. Hull City, on the other hand, has won once at home and twice as a guest in their previous meetings.

Viewers in the United Kingdom can catch the live transmission of the match through streaming on SKY GO and via television on Sky Sports Red Button.

The probabilities for the match outcome are currently standing at a 25.53% win chance for Rotherham United, a 25.17% chance for a draw, and a 49.3% chance for Hull City to take the win. According to bet365, the odds are set at 4.5 for a Rotherham United win, 3.5 for a draw, and 1.83 for a Hull City win.