1. Football today
  2. Bundesliga
  3. Heidenheim vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Pieringer (59')
Nkounkou (49') Gimber (39')

How to watch Heidenheim vs Eintracht Frankfurt online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 86'
    Yellow Card
    • Trapp, Kevin

    Kevin Trapp for Frankfurt has been booked by Soren Storks and receives a first yellow card.

  • 85'
    Substitution
    • Dinkci, Eren
    • Pick, Florian

    Frank Schmidt is making the team's fifth substitution at Voith-Arena with Florian Pick replacing Eren Dinkci.

  • 85'
    Substitution
    • Knauff, Ansgar
    • Smolcic, Hrvoje

    Frankfurt make their fifth substitution with Hrvoje Smolcic replacing Ansgar Knauff.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Marmoush, Omar
    • Gotze, Mario

    Mario Gotze is replacing Omar Marmoush for Frankfurt at Voith-Arena.

  • 77'
    Yellow Card
    • Ekitike, Hugo

    Hugo Ekitike (Frankfurt) has received a first yellow card.

  • 72'
    Substitution
    • Dovedan, Nikola
    • Schimmer, Stefan

    Stefan Schimmer is on a sub for Nikola Dovedan for Heidenheim.

  • 66'
    Substitution
    • Koch, Robin
    • Skhiri, Ellyes

    The away team replace Robin Koch with Ellyes Skhiri.

  • 62'
    Yellow Card
    • Dinkci, Eren

    Eren Dinkci (Heidenheim) gets a yellow card.

  • 59'
    Goal !
    • Pieringer, Marvin (Scorer)
    • Dinkci, Eren (Assist)

    Heidenheim are back in the match in Heidenheim an der Brenz. Marvin Pieringer has scored to make it 1-2.

    Great play from Eren Dinkci to set up the goal.

  • 54'
    Substitution
    • Gimber, Benedikt
    • Theuerkauf, Norman

    The home team have replaced Benedikt Gimber with Norman Theuerkauf. This is the third substitution made today by Frank Schmidt.

  • 54'
    Substitution
    • Sessa, Kevin
    • Pieringer, Marvin

    Frank Schmidt (Heidenheim) is making a second substitution, with Marvin Pieringer replacing Kevin Sessa.

  • 54'
    Substitution
    • Busch, Marnon
    • Beck, Adrian

    Adrian Beck is replacing Marnon Busch for Heidenheim at Voith-Arena.

  • 49'
    Goal !
    • Nkounkou, Niels (Scorer)
    • Tuta (Assist)

    Goal! Frankfurt extend their lead to 0-2 through Niels Nkounkou.

    Tuta instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Ebimbe, Eric
    • Ekitike, Hugo

    Hugo Ekitike is replacing Eric Ebimbe for the away team.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Max, Philipp
    • Larsson, Hugo

    Dino Toppmoller is making the team's first substitution at Voith-Arena with Hugo Larsson replacing Philipp Max.

  • 39'
    Goal !
    • Gimber, Benedikt (Scorer)

    Benedikt Gimber scores an unfortunate own goal. This makes it 0-1 at Voith-Arena.

  • 31'
    Yellow Card
    • Koch, Robin

    Robin Koch is booked for the away team.

  • 25'
    Yellow Card
    • Ebimbe, Eric

    Eric Ebimbe (Frankfurt) has received a yellow card from Soren Storks.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Heidenheim
(4-5-1)
(4-4-2)
Eintracht Frankfurt
1Muller23Traore6Mainka5Gimber19Fohrenbach8Dinkci2Busch3Schoppner20Dovedan16Sessa10Kleindienst1Trapp24Buta4Koch3Pacho31Max36Knauff35Tuta26Ebimbe29Nkounkou7Marmoush8Chaibi
Eintracht Frankfurt
(4-4-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Heidenheim55%
45% Eintracht Frankfurt
Shots
10Off goal33On goal1

1
Shots blocked
4
7
Corner kicks
3
1
Offsides
1
0
Saves
2
7
Fouls
10
1
Yellow cards
4
0
Red cards
0

Heidenheim vs Eintracht Frankfurt Betting tips

Did you know that 1. FC Heidenheim scores 23% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
Did you know that Eintracht Frankfurt scores 21% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
Eintracht Frankfurt haven't won in their last 5 games.
1. FC Heidenheim haven't scored in 2 of their 11 home matches in Bundesliga this season.
Eintracht Frankfurt haven't scored in 3 of their 12 away matches in Bundesliga this season.
Eintracht Frankfurt's away record this season: 3-5-4.
Eren Dinkci has more yellow cards (6) than any other player at 1. FC Heidenheim. Willian Pacho has collected 6 for Eintracht Frankfurt.
Eintracht Frankfurt have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
1. FC Heidenheim wins 1st half in 31% of their matches, Eintracht Frankfurt in 31% of their matches.
1. FC Heidenheim wins 31% of halftimes, Eintracht Frankfurt wins 31%.
The winner of their last meeting was Eintracht Frankfurt.
On their last meeting Eintracht Frankfurt won by 2 goals.
When 1. FC Heidenheim leads 1-0 at home, they win in 72% of their matches.
When Eintracht Frankfurt leads 0-1 away, they win in 54% of their matches.
When 1. FC Heidenheim is down 0-1 home, they win 50% of their matches.
When Eintracht Frankfurt is down 1-0 away, they win 9% of their matches.
1. FC Heidenheim's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Eintracht Frankfurt's.
Eintracht Frankfurt have lost just 1 of their last 3 games against 1. FC Heidenheim (in all competitions).
In the last 3 meetings 1. FC Heidenheim won 1, Eintracht Frankfurt won 2, 0 draws.
1. FC Heidenheim scores 1 goals in a match against Eintracht Frankfurt and Eintracht Frankfurt scores 1.67 goals against 1. FC Heidenheim (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between 1. FC Heidenheim and Eintracht Frankfurt is 2.67.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between 1. FC Heidenheim and Eintracht Frankfurt is 0.67.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Bundesliga.
Both teams lost their last match.
1. FC Heidenheim scores 1.75 goals when playing at home and Eintracht Frankfurt scores 1.79 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that 1. FC Heidenheim scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
1. FC Heidenheim wins 1st half in 30% of their matches, Eintracht Frankfurt in 31% of their matches.
1. FC Heidenheim wins 30% of halftimes, Eintracht Frankfurt wins 31%.
Did you know that Eintracht Frankfurt scores 22% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
Eintracht Frankfurt haven't won in their last 6 games.
Eintracht Frankfurt have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches.
Eintracht Frankfurt have scored at least one goal for 5 consecutive matches.
If Aurelio Buta receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
Eintracht Frankfurt is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
1/34

News

Head to head

Heidenheim
Matches:2
Eintracht Frankfurt
0%
Wins: 0
0%
Draws: 0
100%
Wins: 2
Recent meetings
  1. Flag DEUBundesliga
    2 Mar 2024
    HeidenheimHeidenheim
    1 : 2
    Eintracht FrankfurtEintracht Frankfurt
  2. Flag DEUBundesliga
    8 Oct 2023
    Eintracht FrankfurtEintracht Frankfurt
    2 : 0
    HeidenheimHeidenheim

Form

HeidenheimHeidenheim
  1. Flag DEUBundesliga
    20 Apr 2024
    Heidenheim
    1 : 2
    RB Leipzig
  2. Flag DEUBundesliga
    13 Apr 2024
    Bochum
    1 : 1
    Heidenheim
  3. Flag DEUBundesliga
    6 Apr 2024
    Heidenheim
    3 : 2
    Bayern Munich
  4. Flag DEUBundesliga
    31 Mar 2024
    VfB Stuttgart
    3 : 3
    Heidenheim
  5. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    21 Mar 2024
    Heidenheim
    0 : 1
    Karlsruhe
Eintracht FrankfurtEintracht Frankfurt
  1. Flag DEUBundesliga
    19 Apr 2024
    Eintracht Frankfurt
    3 : 1
    Augsburg
  2. Flag DEUBundesliga
    13 Apr 2024
    VfB Stuttgart
    3 : 0
    Eintracht Frankfurt
  3. Flag DEUBundesliga
    5 Apr 2024
    Eintracht Frankfurt
    1 : 1
    Werder Bremen
  4. Flag DEUBundesliga
    30 Mar 2024
    Eintracht Frankfurt
    0 : 0
    Union Berlin
  5. Flag DEUBundesliga
    17 Mar 2024
    Borussia Dortmund
    3 : 1
    Eintracht Frankfurt

Heidenheim vs Eintracht Frankfurt Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
5Borussia Dortmund16953057
6Eintracht Frankfurt111273045
7SC Freiburg117123040
...
9TSG Hoffenheim116133039
10Heidenheim810123034
11Werder Bremen97143034

Match information

1. FC Heidenheim 1846 is set to host Eintracht Frankfurt in an upcoming Bundesliga match scheduled for Saturday, 2 March 2024, starting at 14:30 UTC. The game will take place at Voith-Arena. Currently, 1. FC Heidenheim 1846 is 10th in the league standings, while Eintracht Frankfurt holds the 6th position.

The last encounter between these two teams occurred on 8 October 2023, wherein Eintracht Frankfurt emerged victorious with a scoreline of 2-0 against 1. FC Heidenheim 1846. This match marks the only previous meeting in their head-to-head record, with Eintracht Frankfurt leading with one win, and there have been no draws or away wins for either team to date.

For those interested in watching the match in the United Kingdom, there are a couple of transmission options available. The match will be streamed live via the bet365 bookmaker platform and can also be watched through the streaming service Onefootball.

Betting predictions and odds suggest a closely contested match with the home team having a slight chance of victory at 36.51%, the possibility of a draw at 25.09%, and Eintracht Frankfurt with a marginally higher chance of winning at 38.4%. Bet365 betting odds are setting the price for a 1. FC Heidenheim 1846 win at 2.9, a draw at 3.3, and an Eintracht Frankfurt victory at 2.45.