Westerlo

Westerlo

Westerlo

Full time
03
07.04.24
Gent

Gent

Gent


Gandelman (90') Tissoudali (24') Gandelman (22')

How to watch Westerlo vs Gent online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:

Line-ups

Westerlo
(4-4-2)
(3-4-1-2)
Gent
1Bolat22Reynolds3Haidara24Tagir25Rommens90Sayyad8Madsen6Haspolat18Yow9Frigan17Vermant33Roef5Kandouss4Watanabe23Torunarigha18Samoise13De Sart6Gandelman3Brown7Hyeon-seok28Fernandez10Tissoudali
Gent
(3-4-1-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Westerlo34%
66% Gent
Shots
N/A

1
Corner kicks
8
1
Offsides
2
3
Saves
3
17
Fouls
10
4
Yellow cards
2
1
Red cards
0

Westerlo vs Gent Betting tips

The most common result of matches between KVC Westerlo and KAA Gent when KVC Westerlo is playing at home is 0-0. 4 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between KVC Westerlo and KAA Gent is 1-3. 5 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 22 meetings with KVC Westerlo playing at home, KVC Westerlo have won 7 times, there have been 9 draws while KAA Gent have won 6 times. The goal difference is 35-30 in favour of KVC Westerlo.
During the last 44 meetings, KVC Westerlo have won 11 times, there have been 12 draws while KAA Gent have won 21 times. The goal difference is 86-60 in favour of KAA Gent.
Last season KAA Gent won both games against KVC Westerlo (3-1 at home and 3-1 away).
KVC Westerlo haven't won in their last 5 games.
Nicolas Madsen is KVC Westerlo's top scorer with 12 goals. Tarik Tissoudali has scored 11 times for KAA Gent.
Emin Bayram has more yellow cards (6) than any other player at KVC Westerlo. Jordan Torunarigha has collected 5 for KAA Gent.
KVC Westerlo have conceded a goal in each of their last 13 matches.
KAA Gent have scored at least one goal for 7 consecutive matches.
KVC Westerlo wins 1st half in 25% of their matches, KAA Gent in 40% of their matches.
KVC Westerlo wins 25% of halftimes, KAA Gent wins 40%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (2-2)
When KVC Westerlo leads 1-0 at home, they win in 58% of their matches.
When KAA Gent leads 0-1 away, they win in 61% of their matches.
When KVC Westerlo is down 0-1 home, they win 12% of their matches.
When KAA Gent is down 1-0 away, they win 22% of their matches.
In Pro League, KAA Gent has better performance than KVC Westerlo.
KAA Gent's performance of the last 5 matches is better than KVC Westerlo's.
KAA Gent have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against KVC Westerlo (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings KVC Westerlo won 0, KAA Gent won 3, 2 draws.
KVC Westerlo scores 1.6 goals in a match against KAA Gent and KAA Gent scores 2.8 goals against KVC Westerlo (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between KVC Westerlo and KAA Gent is 4.4.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between KVC Westerlo and KAA Gent is 2.2.
KVC Westerlo scores 1.59 goals when playing at home and KAA Gent scores 1.88 goals when playing away (on average).
If Matija Frigan scores against KAA Gent it will be his 5th goal for KVC Westerlo this season.
This was Julien De Sart's 5th yellow card for the season.
KAA Gent is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
1/28

Westerlo vs Gent Predictions

Full-time result1x2
Probability28%23%49%
Odds3.83.81.85
Correct Score1-20-12-1
Probability9%8%7%
Odds8.59.513
Over/Under 2.5OverUnder
Probability61%39%
Odds1.622.25
BTTSYesNo
Probability62%39%
Odds1.572.25
Odds data provided by: Bet365

News

Westerlo vs Gent Head to head

Westerlo
Matches:8
Gent
13%
Wins: 1
25%
Draws: 2
63%
Wins: 5
Recent meetings
  1. Flag BELFirst Division A
    7 Apr 2024
    WesterloWesterlo
    0 : 3
    GentGent
  2. Flag BELFirst Division A
    27 Jan 2024
    GentGent
    2 : 2
    WesterloWesterlo
  3. Flag BELFirst Division A
    13 Aug 2023
    WesterloWesterlo
    1 : 3
    GentGent
  4. Flag BELFirst Division A
    27 May 2023
    WesterloWesterlo
    1 : 3
    GentGent
  5. Flag BELFirst Division A
    28 Apr 2023
    GentGent
    3 : 1
    WesterloWesterlo

Westerlo vs Gent Form

WesterloWesterlo
  1. Flag BELFirst Division A
    13 Apr 2024
    KV Mechelen
    3 : 2
    Westerlo
  2. Flag BELFirst Division A
    7 Apr 2024
    Westerlo
    0 : 3
    Gent
  3. Flag BELFirst Division A
    31 Mar 2024
    St. Truidense VV
    2 : 0
    Westerlo
  4. Flag BELFirst Division A
    17 Mar 2024
    Westerlo
    1 : 1
    Genk
  5. Flag BELFirst Division A
    8 Mar 2024
    KV Mechelen
    3 : 1
    Westerlo
GentGent
  1. Flag BELFirst Division A
    7 Apr 2024
    Westerlo
    0 : 3
    Gent
  2. Flag BELFirst Division A
    29 Mar 2024
    Gent
    5 : 1
    Standard Liege
  3. Flag BELFirst Division A
    17 Mar 2024
    Gent
    5 : 0
    Charleroi
  4. Flag BELFirst Division A
    10 Mar 2024
    Union Saint Gilloise
    1 : 1
    Gent
  5. Flag BELFirst Division A
    2 Mar 2024
    Standard Liege
    4 : 2
    Gent

Match information

In the upcoming First Division A fixture, KVC Westerlo is set to face KAA Gent at Het Kuipje stadium. The match is scheduled for Sunday, 7 April 2024, with a start time of 18:15 UTC. Westerlo, who currently holds the 5th position in the league standings, will welcome the league leaders, KAA Gent, in what promises to be a compelling encounter.

The two teams last met on the pitch on 27 January 2024, where they battled to a 2-2 draw, suggesting a well-matched competition. Over the course of their 7 meetings, KAA Gent has historically had the upper hand, with 4 wins to Westerlo's 1, while they have drawn twice. At Het Kuipje, Westerlo has claimed victory once when playing at home, signaling they could potentially leverage their home advantage in the upcoming match.

Viewers in the United Kingdom can stream the match live via bet365, a bookmaker channel. It's important for viewers to check subscription availability and geographical restrictions that may apply.

Current betting odds and match predictions indicate KAA Gent as the favorites with a 48.49% chance to win, while Westerlo's victory is less probable at 28.46%. The odds suggest that a draw is also a considerable outcome, with a 23.04% chance. The bet365 odds mirror these predictions, placing KVC Westerlo at 4.00, the possibility of a draw at 3.75, and KAA Gent's victory at 1.85.