1. Football today
  2. Eredivisie
  3. FC Utrecht vs PEC Zwolle

Blake (87') Lidberg (79') Lidberg (77') Toornstra (49') Lammers (47')
Thy (60')

How to watch FC Utrecht vs PEC Zwolle online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 87'
    Goal !
    • Blake, Adrian (Scorer)

    Goal! Utrecht extend their lead to 5-1 through Adrian Blake.

  • 86'
    Substitution
    • El Azzouzi, Anouar
    • Fontana, Anthony

    Zwolle make their fifth substitution with Anthony Fontana replacing Anouar El Azzouzi.

  • 83'
    Substitution
    • Jensen, Victor
    • Iqbal, Zidane

    Zidane Iqbal is replacing Victor Jensen for Utrecht at Stadion Galgenwaard.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Lammers, Sam
    • Blake, Adrian

    Adrian Blake is on a sub for Sam Lammers for Utrecht.

  • 79'
    Goal !
    • Lidberg, Isac (Scorer)

    Goal! Isac Lidberg extends Utrecht's lead to 4-1.

  • 77'
    Goal !
    • Lidberg, Isac (Scorer)
    • Fraulo, Oscar (Assist)

    Goal! Isac Lidberg extends Utrecht's lead to 3-1.

    That's a fine assist from Oscar Fraulo.

  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Krastev, Filip Yavorov
    • Oukhattou, Mohamed

    Mohamed Oukhattou is replacing Filip Yavorov Krastev for the away team.

  • 64'
    Substitution
    • Van Polen, Bram
    • Van der Water, Silvester

    Johnny Jansen is making the team's third substitution at Stadion Galgenwaard with Silvester Van der Water replacing Bram Van Polen.

  • 64'
    Substitution
    • Lam, Thomas
    • van der Haar, Damian

    Damian van der Haar is replacing Thomas Lam for the away team.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Namli, Younes
    • Vellios, Apostolos

    The away team replace Younes Namli with Apostolos Vellios.

  • 60'
    Goal !
    • Thy, Lennart (Scorer)

    Goal! The away team reduce the deficit to 2-1 through a strike by Lennart Thy. .

  • 49'
    Goal !
    • Toornstra, Jens (Scorer)
    • Jensen, Victor (Assist)

    It's now 2-0 in Utrecht as Jens Toornstra scores for Utrecht.

    Great play from Victor Jensen to set up the goal.

  • 49'
    Substitution
    • Vesterlund, Niklas
    • Van der Maarel, Mark

    Utrecht make their third substitution with Mark Van der Maarel replacing Niklas Vesterlund.

  • 48'
    Substitution
    • Bozdogan, Can
    • Lidberg, Isac

    Isac Lidberg is on a sub for Can Bozdogan for Utrecht.

  • 47'
    Goal !
    • Lammers, Sam (Scorer)

    Sam Lammers puts the ball in the net and the home team now lead 1-0.

  • 47'
    Substitution
    • Boussaid, Othman
    • Fraulo, Oscar

    Ron Jans (Utrecht) is making a first substitution, with Oscar Fraulo replacing Othman Boussaid.

  • 32'
    Yellow Card
    • Van Den Berg, Dave Johannes Andreas

    At Stadion Galgenwaard, Dave Johannes Andreas Van Den Berg has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

FC Utrecht
(4-2-3-1)
(4-2-3-1)
PEC Zwolle
1Barkas23Vesterlund3Van Der Hoorn24Viergever16El Karouani6Bozdogan34Flamingo18Toornstra7Jensen26Boussaid9Lammers1Schendelaar2Van Polen4Kersten13Lam15Garcia MacNulty6El Azzouzi11Van Den Berg7Namli50Krastev23Reijnders9Thy
PEC Zwolle
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
FC Utrecht57%
43% PEC Zwolle
Shots
4Off goal16On goal2

0
Shots blocked
0
5
Corner kicks
0
0
Offsides
0
1
Saves
1
5
Fouls
7
0
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

FC Utrecht vs PEC Zwolle Betting tips

The most common result of matches between FC Utrecht and PEC Zwolle is 1-1. 7 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 14 meetings with FC Utrecht playing at home, FC Utrecht have won 10 times, there have been 2 draws while PEC Zwolle have won 2 times. The goal difference is 34-15 in favour of FC Utrecht.
During the last 29 meetings, FC Utrecht have won 13 times, there have been 10 draws while PEC Zwolle have won 6 times. The goal difference is 53-37 in favour of FC Utrecht.
PEC Zwolle's last away win against FC Utrecht was in 2015.
In Eredivisie, FC Utrecht have 4 successive home wins.
Did you know that FC Utrecht scores 19% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Did you know that PEC Zwolle scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
FC Utrecht have won 5 home matches in a row.
FC Utrecht haven't lost in any of their last 12 home matches.
PEC Zwolle haven't won in their last 6 games.
When playing at home, FC Utrecht have not lost to PEC Zwolle in their last 8 encounters.
FC Utrecht haven't scored in 2 of their 13 home matches in Eredivisie this season.
PEC Zwolle haven't scored in 2 of their 13 away matches in Eredivisie this season.
PEC Zwolle have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches.
FC Utrecht wins 1st half in 23% of their matches, PEC Zwolle in 26% of their matches.
FC Utrecht wins 23% of halftimes, PEC Zwolle wins 26%.
The winner of their last meeting was PEC Zwolle.
On their last meeting PEC Zwolle won by 1 goals.
When FC Utrecht leads 1-0 at home, they win in 78% of their matches.
When PEC Zwolle leads 0-1 away, they win in 50% of their matches.
When FC Utrecht is down 0-1 home, they win 11% of their matches.
When PEC Zwolle is down 1-0 away, they win 9% of their matches.
In Eredivisie, FC Utrecht has better performance than PEC Zwolle.
FC Utrecht's performance of the last 5 matches is better than PEC Zwolle's.
In the last 5 meetings FC Utrecht won 1, PEC Zwolle won 1, 3 draws.
FC Utrecht scores 2 goals in a match against PEC Zwolle and PEC Zwolle scores 1.4 goals against FC Utrecht (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between FC Utrecht and PEC Zwolle is 3.4.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between FC Utrecht and PEC Zwolle is 1.2.
FC Utrecht scores 1.83 goals when playing at home and PEC Zwolle scores 1.62 goals when playing away (on average).
PEC Zwolle haven't won in their last 7 games.
PEC Zwolle have conceded a goal in each of their last 7 matches.
FC Utrecht wins 1st half in 25% of their matches, PEC Zwolle in 26% of their matches.
FC Utrecht wins 25% of halftimes, PEC Zwolle wins 26%.
Did you know that PEC Zwolle scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
Mike Van der Hoorn has more yellow cards (5) than any other player at FC Utrecht. Anselmo Garcia MacNulty has collected 7 for PEC Zwolle.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Eredivisie.
Both teams lost their last match.
If Younes Namli scores against FC Utrecht it will be his 5th goal for PEC Zwolle this season.
If Younes Namli receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
1/39

News

Head to head

FC Utrecht
Matches:8
PEC Zwolle
38%
Wins: 3
50%
Draws: 4
13%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag NLDEredivisie
    3 Apr 2024
    FC UtrechtFC Utrecht
    5 : 1
    PEC ZwollePEC Zwolle
  2. Flag NLDEredivisie
    27 Aug 2023
    PEC ZwollePEC Zwolle
    1 : 0
    FC UtrechtFC Utrecht
  3. Flag NLDEredivisie
    7 May 2022
    PEC ZwollePEC Zwolle
    1 : 1
    FC UtrechtFC Utrecht
  4. Flag NLDEredivisie
    25 Sep 2021
    FC UtrechtFC Utrecht
    5 : 1
    PEC ZwollePEC Zwolle
  5. Flag NLDEredivisie
    30 Jan 2021
    FC UtrechtFC Utrecht
    3 : 3
    PEC ZwollePEC Zwolle

Form

FC UtrechtFC Utrecht
  1. Flag NLDEredivisie
    14 Apr 2024
    FC Utrecht
    2 : 1
    Go Ahead Eagles
  2. Flag NLDEredivisie
    7 Apr 2024
    Heerenveen
    2 : 3
    FC Utrecht
  3. Flag NLDEredivisie
    3 Apr 2024
    FC Utrecht
    5 : 1
    PEC Zwolle
  4. Flag NLDEredivisie
    31 Mar 2024
    Feyenoord
    4 : 2
    FC Utrecht
  5. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    21 Mar 2024
    FC Utrecht
    3 : 0
    Helmond Sport
PEC ZwollePEC Zwolle
  1. Flag NLDEredivisie
    14 Apr 2024
    NEC Nijmegen
    2 : 2
    PEC Zwolle
  2. Flag NLDEredivisie
    6 Apr 2024
    PEC Zwolle
    2 : 1
    Excelsior
  3. Flag NLDEredivisie
    3 Apr 2024
    FC Utrecht
    5 : 1
    PEC Zwolle
  4. Flag NLDEredivisie
    31 Mar 2024
    PEC Zwolle
    1 : 3
    Ajax
  5. Flag NLDEredivisie
    16 Mar 2024
    Fortuna Sittard
    3 : 1
    PEC Zwolle

FC Utrecht vs PEC Zwolle Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
6NEC Nijmegen121173047
7FC Utrecht12993045
8Go Ahead Eagles119103042
...
12Almere City FC712113033
13PEC Zwolle88143032
14Heracles95163032

Match information

FC Utrecht is set to face PEC Zwolle in an Eredivisie clash on Wednesday, 3 April 2024, with kickoff scheduled for 19:00 UTC. The match will take place at FC Utrecht's home ground, Stadion Galgenwaard. FC Utrecht currently sits in 8th place in the Eredivisie standings, while PEC Zwolle is in 13th position.

The history between the two teams indicates a slight edge for FC Utrecht in their past meetings, with FC Utrecht securing 2 wins and PEC Zwolle claiming 1 win, alongside 4 draws in a total of 7 encounters. Specifically at home, FC Utrecht has won 2 games against PEC Zwolle, while PEC Zwolle has not achieved any away wins against FC Utrecht.

The last match between FC Utrecht and PEC Zwolle took place on 27 August 2023, where PEC Zwolle emerged victorious with a 1-0 win at home. This upcoming match presents an opportunity for FC Utrecht to seek redemption.

For those interested in watching the match live, the game will be streamed on bet365, which is a bookmaker service available in the United Kingdom.

Regarding match predictions, the probability of a home team win for FC Utrecht stands at 63.95%, with the likelihood of a draw at 18.61%, and PEC Zwolle's chances of an away win at 17.43%. Bet365 provides the following odds: 1.45 for FC Utrecht to win, 4.5 for a draw, and 7 for a PEC Zwolle victory.