1. Soccer Streams
  2. Premier League
  3. Everton vs Crystal Palace

Onana (84')
Ayew (66')

How to watch Everton vs Crystal Palace online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Lerma, Jefferson

    Jefferson Lerma (Crystal Palace) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 87'
    Yellow Card
    • Ayew, Jordan

    Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) has received a yellow card from Paul Tierney.

  • 88'
    Substitution
    • Wharton, Adam
    • Ozoh, David

    The away team replace Adam Wharton with David Ozoh.

  • 84'
    Goal !
    • Onana, Amadou (Scorer)
    • McNeil, Dwight (Assist)

    Goal! Amadou Onana (Everton) levels the score at 1-1 with a header in Liverpool.

    Dwight McNeil with an assist there.

  • 72'
    Substitution
    • Doucoure, Abdoulaye
    • Beto

    Beto is replacing Abdoulaye Doucoure for Everton at Goodison Park.

  • 72'
    Substitution
    • Edouard, Odsonne
    • Ahamada, Naouirou

    Crystal Palace make their first substitution with Naouirou Ahamada replacing Odsonne Edouard.

  • 66'
    Goal !
    • Ayew, Jordan (Scorer)
    • Mateta, Jean-Philippe (Assist)

    Goal! The away team take a 0-1 lead through Jordan Ayew.

    Jean-Philippe Mateta instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 66'
    Substitution
    • Young, Ashley
    • Harrison, Jack

    Jack Harrison is replacing Ashley Young for the home team.

  • 66'
    Substitution
    • Gueye, Idrissa
    • Onana, Amadou

    Amadou Onana is on a sub for Idrissa Gueye for Everton.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Everton
(4-4-1-1)
(4-3-3)
Crystal Palace
1Pickford22Godfrey6Tarkowski32Branthwaite19Mykolenko18Young27Gueye16Doucoure7McNeil37Garner9Calvert-Lewin1Johnstone12Munoz16Andersen2Ward3Mitchell20Wharton26Richards8Lerma9Ayew14Mateta22Edouard
Crystal Palace
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Everton57%
43% Crystal Palace
Shots
8Off goal24On goal3

2
Shots blocked
3
3
Corner kicks
6
1
Offsides
2
2
Saves
3
8
Fouls
12
0
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Everton vs Crystal Palace Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Everton FC and Crystal Palace is 0-0. 7 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 14 meetings with Everton FC playing at home, Everton FC have won 8 times, there have been 3 draws while Crystal Palace have won 3 times. The goal difference is 30-16 in favour of Everton FC.
During the last 31 meetings, Everton FC have won 14 times, there have been 11 draws while Crystal Palace have won 6 times. The goal difference is 46-31 in favour of Everton FC.
Crystal Palace's last away win against Everton FC was in 2014.
Last season's matches: 3-0 (Everton FC at home) and 0-0 (Crystal Palace at home).
In Premier League, Crystal Palace have lost their last 3 away matches.
Did you know that Everton FC scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Crystal Palace scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Everton FC haven't won in their last 4 games.
Crystal Palace have lost 4 away matches in a row.
Crystal Palace haven't won any of their last 7 away matches.
When playing at home, Everton FC have not lost to Crystal Palace in their last 9 encounters.
Everton FC haven't scored in 5 of their 12 home matches in Premier League this season.
Crystal Palace haven't scored in 2 of their 12 away matches in Premier League this season.
Everton FC wins 1st half in 21% of their matches, Crystal Palace in 18% of their matches.
Everton FC wins 21% of halftimes, Crystal Palace wins 18%.
The winner of their last meeting was Everton FC.
On their last meeting Everton FC won by 1 goals.
When Everton FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 80% of their matches.
When Crystal Palace leads 0-1 away, they win in 71% of their matches.
When Everton FC is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches.
When Crystal Palace is down 1-0 away, they win 11% of their matches.
In Premier League, Crystal Palace has better performance than Everton FC.
Everton FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Crystal Palace's.
Everton FC have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against Crystal Palace (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Everton FC won 3, Crystal Palace won 0, 2 draws.
Everton FC have lost just 1 of their last 5 Premier League games against Crystal Palace.
Crystal Palace have won just 1 of their last 5 Premier League games against Everton FC.
Everton FC scores 1.4 goals in a match against Crystal Palace and Crystal Palace scores 0.4 goals against Everton FC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Everton FC and Crystal Palace is 1.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Everton FC and Crystal Palace is 0.8.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Premier League.
Both teams lost their last match.
Everton FC scores 1.04 goals when playing at home and Crystal Palace scores 1.2 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that Crystal Palace scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Everton FC wins 1st half in 21% of their matches, Crystal Palace in 20% of their matches.
Everton FC wins 21% of halftimes, Crystal Palace wins 20%.
Crystal Palace have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
The most common end-result when Everton FC are down 0-1 at home this season is 0-1.
This was Jordan Ayew's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/40

News

Form

EvertonEverton
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    2 Mar 2024
    Everton
    1 : 3
    West Ham
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    24 Feb 2024
    Brighton
    1 : 1
    Everton
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    19 Feb 2024
    Everton
    1 : 1
    Crystal Palace
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    10 Feb 2024
    Man City
    2 : 0
    Everton
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    3 Feb 2024
    Everton
    2 : 2
    Tottenham
Crystal PalaceCrystal Palace
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    2 Mar 2024
    Tottenham
    3 : 1
    Crystal Palace
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    24 Feb 2024
    Crystal Palace
    3 : 0
    Burnley
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    19 Feb 2024
    Everton
    1 : 1
    Crystal Palace
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    12 Feb 2024
    Crystal Palace
    1 : 3
    Chelsea
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    3 Feb 2024
    Brighton
    4 : 1
    Crystal Palace

Head to head

Everton
Matches:13
Crystal Palace
46%
Wins: 6
38%
Draws: 5
15%
Wins: 2
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    19 Feb 2024
    EvertonEverton
    1 : 1
    Crystal PalaceCrystal Palace
  2. Flag ENGFA Cup
    17 Jan 2024
    EvertonEverton
    1 : 0
    Crystal PalaceCrystal Palace
  3. Flag ENGFA Cup
    4 Jan 2024
    Crystal PalaceCrystal Palace
    0 : 0
    EvertonEverton
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    11 Nov 2023
    Crystal PalaceCrystal Palace
    2 : 3
    EvertonEverton
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    22 Apr 2023
    Crystal PalaceCrystal Palace
    0 : 0
    EvertonEverton

Premier League Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
13Bournemouth87112631
14Crystal Palace77132728
15Brentford75152726
16Everton87122725
17Nottm Forest66152724

Match information

Everton FC is set to host Crystal Palace in an upcoming Premier League match scheduled for Monday, 19 February 2024, at 20:00 UTC. The game will take place at Everton's home ground, Goodison Park. Currently, Everton occupies the 18th position in the league standings, while Crystal Palace is in the 15th spot.

Their last encounter was in the FA Cup on 17 January 2024, where Everton FC emerged victorious with a score of 1-0 against Crystal Palace. Historically, the two teams have met 12 times. Everton FC leads with 6 wins, Crystal Palace has claimed victory twice, and there have been 4 draws. Everton has a stronger record at home with 4 wins, while Palace has yet to secure a win as a guest against Everton.

For viewers in the United Kingdom, the match will be available for streaming on NOW and SKY GO. Additionally, it will be broadcast on television via Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports EPL.

Recent predictions for the match outcome indicate a 51.64% chance of a home win for Everton FC, a 25.39% chance of a draw, and a 22.97% chance of a Crystal Palace win. Betting odds provided by bet365 are set at 1.67 for an Everton win, 3.75 for a draw, and 5.5 for a Crystal Palace victory.