1. Football today
  2. Bundesliga
  3. Heidenheim vs Bayern Munich

Kleindienst (79') Kleindienst (51') Sessa (50')
Gnabry (45') Kane (38')

How to watch Heidenheim vs Bayern Munich online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Dinkci, Eren
    • Pick, Florian

    The home team replace Eren Dinkci with Florian Pick.

  • 89'
    Yellow Card
    • Dinkci, Eren

    Eren Dinkci for Heidenheim has been booked by Robert Schroder and receives a first yellow card.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Goretzka, Leon
    • Zaragoza Martinez, Bryan

    The away team have replaced Leon Goretzka with Bryan Zaragoza Martinez. This is the fourth substitution made today by Thomas Tuchel.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Muller, Thomas
    • Guerreiro, Raphael

    Raphael Guerreiro is on a sub for Thomas Muller for Bayern Munich.

  • 79'
    Goal !
    • Kleindienst, Tim (Scorer)
    • Pieringer, Marvin (Assist)

    Tim Kleindienst scores to make it 3-2 at Voith-Arena.

    Marvin Pieringer with an assist there.

  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Musiala, Jamal
    • Choupo-Moting, Eric Maxim

    Bayern Munich make their second substitution with Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting replacing Jamal Musiala.

  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Beste, Jan-Niklas
    • Thomalla, Denis

    Denis Thomalla is replacing Jan-Niklas Beste for Heidenheim at Voith-Arena.

  • 67'
    Substitution
    • Gnabry, Serge
    • Tel, Mathys

    Thomas Tuchel (Bayern Munich) is making a first substitution, with Mathys Tel replacing Serge Gnabry.

  • 62'
    Yellow Card
    • Gimber, Benedikt

    Heidenheim's Benedikt Gimber has been booked in Heidenheim an der Brenz.

  • 51'
    Goal !
    • Kleindienst, Tim (Scorer)
    • Beste, Jan-Niklas (Assist)

    Tim Kleindienst levels the score at 2-2.

    That's a fine assist from Jan-Niklas Beste.

  • 50'
    Goal !
    • Sessa, Kevin (Scorer)
    • Pieringer, Marvin (Assist)

    Goal! The home team reduce the deficit to 1-2 through a strike by Kevin Sessa. .

    Great play from Marvin Pieringer to set up the goal.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Beck, Adrian
    • Pieringer, Marvin

    Marvin Pieringer is replacing Adrian Beck for the home team.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Schoppner, Jan
    • Sessa, Kevin

    The home team have replaced Jan Schoppner with Kevin Sessa. This is the second substitution made today by Frank Schmidt.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Fohrenbach, Jonas
    • Busch, Marnon

    Frank Schmidt is making the team's first substitution at Voith-Arena with Marnon Busch replacing Jonas Fohrenbach.

  • 45'
    Goal !
    • Gnabry, Serge (Scorer)
    • Davies, Alphonso (Assist)

    Goal! Bayern Munich extend their lead to 0-2 thanks to a Serge Gnabry header.

    Alphonso Davies with an assist there.

  • 38'
    Goal !
    • Kane, Harry (Scorer)
    • Gnabry, Serge (Assist)

    Harry Kane is on target to give Bayern Munich a 0-1 advantage.

    Serge Gnabry instrumental with a fine assist.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Heidenheim
(4-2-3-1)
(4-2-3-1)
Bayern Munich
1Muller23Traore6Mainka5Gimber19Fohrenbach3Schoppner33Maloney8Dinkci21Beck37Beste10Kleindienst26Ulreich6Kimmich2Upamecano3Min-jae19Davies27Laimer8Goretzka7Gnabry25Muller42Musiala9Kane
Bayern Munich
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Heidenheim37%
63% Bayern Munich
Shots
1Off goal34On goal8

3
Shots blocked
2
3
Corner kicks
3
0
Offsides
2
6
Saves
1
9
Fouls
8
2
Yellow cards
0
0
Red cards
0

Heidenheim vs Bayern Munich Betting tips

Did you know that 1. FC Heidenheim scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
Did you know that Bayern Munich scores 22% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
1. FC Heidenheim haven't won in their last 6 games.
1. FC Heidenheim have played 6 home matches in a row without winning.
Bayern Munich have a winning streak of 3 matches.
Bayern Munich haven't lost in their last 5 games.
1. FC Heidenheim haven't scored in 2 of their 13 home matches in Bundesliga this season.
Bayern Munich haven't scored in 1 of their 13 away matches in Bundesliga this season.
Eren Dinkci is 1. FC Heidenheim's top scorer with 8 goals. Harry Kane has scored 31 times for Bayern Munich.
Jan-Niklas Beste has assisted the most goals for 1. FC Heidenheim with 9. Leroy Sane is Bayern Munich's biggest assister (11).
1. FC Heidenheim have conceded a goal in each of their last 7 matches.
Bayern Munich have scored at least one goal for 6 consecutive matches.
1. FC Heidenheim wins 1st half in 31% of their matches, Bayern Munich in 44% of their matches.
1. FC Heidenheim wins 31% of halftimes, Bayern Munich wins 44%.
The winner of their last meeting was Bayern Munich.
On their last meeting Bayern Munich won by 2 goals.
When 1. FC Heidenheim leads 1-0 at home, they win in 70% of their matches.
When Bayern Munich leads 0-1 away, they win in 81% of their matches.
When 1. FC Heidenheim is down 0-1 home, they win 25% of their matches.
When Bayern Munich is down 1-0 away, they win 30% of their matches.
In Bundesliga, Bayern Munich has better performance than 1. FC Heidenheim.
Bayern Munich's performance of the last 5 matches is better than 1. FC Heidenheim's.
1. FC Heidenheim scores 1.48 goals when playing at home and Bayern Munich scores 2.85 goals when playing away (on average).
Both teams haven't won their last match in Bundesliga.
Both teams lost their last match.
Both teams didn't score on their last match.
1. FC Heidenheim haven't won in their last 7 games.
Tim Kleindienst is 1. FC Heidenheim's top scorer with 9 goals. Harry Kane has scored 31 times for Bayern Munich.
Jan-Niklas Beste has assisted the most goals for 1. FC Heidenheim with 10. Leroy Sane is Bayern Munich's biggest assister (11).
1. FC Heidenheim have conceded a goal in each of their last 8 matches.
1. FC Heidenheim wins 1st half in 30% of their matches, Bayern Munich in 44% of their matches.
1. FC Heidenheim wins 30% of halftimes, Bayern Munich wins 44%.
If Tim Kleindienst scores against Bayern Munich it will be his 10th goal for 1. FC Heidenheim this season.
If Omar Haktab Traore receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
This was Tim Kleindienst's 10th goal for the season.
1/35

News

Head to head

Heidenheim
Matches:2
Bayern Munich
50%
Wins: 1
0%
Draws: 0
50%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag DEUBundesliga
    6 Apr 2024
    HeidenheimHeidenheim
    3 : 2
    Bayern MunichBayern Munich
  2. Flag DEUBundesliga
    11 Nov 2023
    Bayern MunichBayern Munich
    4 : 2
    HeidenheimHeidenheim

Form

HeidenheimHeidenheim
  1. Flag DEUBundesliga
    20 Apr 2024
    Heidenheim
    1 : 2
    RB Leipzig
  2. Flag DEUBundesliga
    13 Apr 2024
    Bochum
    1 : 1
    Heidenheim
  3. Flag DEUBundesliga
    6 Apr 2024
    Heidenheim
    3 : 2
    Bayern Munich
  4. Flag DEUBundesliga
    31 Mar 2024
    VfB Stuttgart
    3 : 3
    Heidenheim
  5. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    21 Mar 2024
    Heidenheim
    0 : 1
    Karlsruhe
Bayern MunichBayern Munich
  1. Flag DEUBundesliga
    20 Apr 2024
    Union Berlin
    1 : 5
    Bayern Munich
  2. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    17 Apr 2024
    Bayern Munich
    1 : 0
    Arsenal
  3. Flag DEUBundesliga
    13 Apr 2024
    Bayern Munich
    2 : 0
    Cologne
  4. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    9 Apr 2024
    Arsenal
    2 : 2
    Bayern Munich
  5. Flag DEUBundesliga
    6 Apr 2024
    Heidenheim
    3 : 2
    Bayern Munich

Heidenheim vs Bayern Munich Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
1Bayer Leverkusen25503080
2Bayern Munich21363066
3VfB Stuttgart20373063
...
9TSG Hoffenheim116133039
10Heidenheim810123034
11Werder Bremen97143034

Match information

An upcoming Bundesliga match is scheduled between 1. FC Heidenheim 1846 and Bayern Munich on Saturday, 6 April 2024, starting at 14:30 UTC. The match will be played at Voith-Arena, with 1. FC Heidenheim ranked 11th in the standings and Bayern Munich positioned at 2nd.

The last encounter between these two teams occurred on 11 November 2023, where Bayern Munich emerged victorious with a scoreline of 4-2. So far, these teams have faced each other once, with Bayern Munich holding a lead in Head-to-Head statistics, winning the sole match played.

In terms of Head-to-Head stats specific to the venue, 1. FC Heidenheim has not registered any home wins against Bayern Munich, who likewise have not secured any away wins, given the limited history of one match.

For viewers in the United Kingdom, the match will be broadcasted via streaming on the bet365 platform, which also offers bookmaking services.

Looking at the predictions, Bayern Munich has been given a higher probability of winning the game, with a chance of 61.96%, as opposed to 1. FC Heidenheim's win chance of 19.04%. The probability of a draw stands at 19%.

The bet365 bookmaker odds reflect these predictions, offering odds of 7.5 for a 1. FC Heidenheim victory, 6 for a draw, and 1.33 for Bayern Munich to win the match.