1. Football today
  2. LaLiga
  3. Cadiz vs Barcelona
Cadiz

Cadiz

Cadiz

Full time
01
13.04.24
Barcelona

Barcelona

Barcelona


Felix (37')

How to watch Cadiz vs Barcelona online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 85'
    Substitution
    • Felix, Joao
    • Torras, Marc Casado

    Oscar Hernandez Creus is making the team's fifth substitution at Estadio Ramon de Carranza with Marc Casado Torras replacing Joao Felix.

  • 85'
    Yellow Card
    • Marti, Roger

    Cadiz's Roger Marti has been booked in Cadiz.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Chust, Víctor
    • Pires, Lucas

    The home team have replaced Víctor Chust with Lucas Pires. This is the fifth substitution made today by Mauricio Andres Pellegrino.

  • 80'
    Substitution
    • Marin, Fermin Lopez
    • Raphinha

    Raphinha is replacing Fermin Lopez Marin for Barcelona at Estadio Ramon de Carranza.

  • 77'
    Yellow Card
    • Ter Stegen, Marc-Andre

    Marc-Andre Ter Stegen (Barcelona) has received a first yellow card.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Navarro, Robert
    • Machis, Darwin

    The home team replace Robert Navarro with Darwin Machis.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Juanmi, Jimenez
    • Marti, Roger

    Mauricio Andres Pellegrino (Cadiz) is making a third substitution, with Roger Marti replacing Jimenez Juanmi.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Alex
    • Samassekou, Diadie

    Mauricio Andres Pellegrino is making the team's second substitution at Estadio Ramon de Carranza with Diadie Samassekou replacing Alex.

  • 64'
    Yellow Card
    • Hernandez, Javier

    Javier Hernandez for Cadiz has been booked by Juan Luis Pulido Santana and receives a first yellow card.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Fort, Hector
    • Pedri

    The away team have replaced Hector Fort with Pedri. This is the third substitution made today by Oscar Hernandez Creus.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Roque, Vitor
    • Nasraqui Ebana, Lamine Yamal

    Lamine Yamal Nasraqui Ebana is replacing Vitor Roque for the away team.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Christensen, Andreas
    • Kounde, Jules

    Jules Kounde is on a sub for Andreas Christensen for Barcelona.

  • 52'
    Substitution
    • Ramos, Chris
    • Gomez, Maxi

    Chris Ramos (Cadiz) does not seem to be able to continue. He is replaced by Maxi Gomez.

  • 45'
    Yellow Card
    • Roberto, Sergi

    Sergi Roberto is booked for the away team.

  • 45'
    Yellow Card
    • Alcaraz, Ruben

    At Estadio Ramon de Carranza, Ruben Alcaraz has been yellow-carded for the home team.

  • 37'
    Goal !
    • Felix, Joao (Scorer)

    Goal! Joao Felix gives Barcelona a 0-1 lead in Cadiz.

  • 26'
    Yellow Card
    • Cubarsi, Pau

    Pau Cubarsi (Barcelona) has received a yellow card from Juan Luis Pulido Santana.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Cadiz
(4-4-2)
(4-3-3)
Barcelona
1Ledesma20Iza5Chust24Ousou15Hernandez27Navarro4Alcaraz8Alex7Sobrino16Ramos9Juanmi1Ter Stegen39Fort Garcia33Cubarsi Paredes15Christensen17Alonso20Roberto18Romeu16Lopez7Torres19Roque14Felix
Barcelona
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Cadiz38%
62% Barcelona
Shots
5Off goal83On goal3

5
Shots blocked
2
8
Corner kicks
4
4
Offsides
2
2
Saves
3
18
Fouls
15
3
Yellow cards
3
0
Red cards
0

Cadiz vs Barcelona Betting tips

During the last 9 meetings, Cadiz CF have won 2 times, there have been 2 draws while FC Barcelona have won 5 times. The goal difference is 14-5 in favour of FC Barcelona.
Last season FC Barcelona won both games against Cadiz CF (2-0 at home and 4-0 away).
FC Barcelona have a winning streak of 3 matches in LaLiga.
Did you know that Cadiz CF scores 38% of their goals between the minutes 16-30? This is the highest percentage in the league.
Did you know that Cadiz CF scores 5% of their goals between the minutes 31-45? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
Did you know that FC Barcelona scores 34% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
FC Barcelona have a winning streak of 4 matches.
FC Barcelona haven't lost in their last 11 games.
FC Barcelona have lost none of their last 5 away matches.
Cadiz CF haven't won any of their last 3 games against FC Barcelona.
Cadiz CF haven't scored in 6 of their 15 home matches in LaLiga this season.
FC Barcelona haven't scored in 2 of their 14 away matches in LaLiga this season.
Cadiz CF's home record this season: 4-7-4.
FC Barcelona's away record this season: 8-6-0.
Chris Ramos is Cadiz CF's top scorer with 5 goals. Robert Lewandowski has scored 13 times for FC Barcelona.
Ivan Alejo has more yellow cards (16) than any other player at Cadiz CF. Frenkie de Jong has collected 7 for FC Barcelona.
Cadiz CF wins 1st half in 23% of their matches, FC Barcelona in 37% of their matches.
Cadiz CF wins 23% of halftimes, FC Barcelona wins 37%.
The winner of their last meeting was FC Barcelona.
On their last meeting FC Barcelona won by 2 goals.
When Cadiz CF leads 1-0 at home, they win in 60% of their matches.
When FC Barcelona leads 0-1 away, they win in 80% of their matches.
When Cadiz CF is down 0-1 home, they win 27% of their matches.
When FC Barcelona is down 1-0 away, they win 16% of their matches.
In LaLiga, FC Barcelona has better performance than Cadiz CF.
FC Barcelona's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Cadiz CF's.
FC Barcelona have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Cadiz CF (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Cadiz CF won 1, FC Barcelona won 3, 1 draws.
FC Barcelona have lost just 1 of their last 5 LaLiga games against Cadiz CF.
Cadiz CF have won just 1 of their last 5 LaLiga games against FC Barcelona.
Cadiz CF scores 0.2 goals in a match against FC Barcelona and FC Barcelona scores 1.6 goals against Cadiz CF (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Cadiz CF and FC Barcelona is 1.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Cadiz CF and FC Barcelona is 0.4.
Both teams didn't concede on their last match.
Cadiz CF scores 1 goals when playing at home and FC Barcelona scores 1.77 goals when playing away (on average).
1/35

News

Head to head

Cadiz
Matches:8
Barcelona
25%
Wins: 2
25%
Draws: 2
50%
Wins: 4
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    13 Apr 2024
    CadizCadiz
    0 : 1
    BarcelonaBarcelona
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    20 Aug 2023
    BarcelonaBarcelona
    2 : 0
    CadizCadiz
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    19 Feb 2023
    BarcelonaBarcelona
    2 : 0
    CadizCadiz
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    10 Sep 2022
    CadizCadiz
    0 : 4
    BarcelonaBarcelona
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    18 Apr 2022
    BarcelonaBarcelona
    0 : 1
    CadizCadiz

Form

CadizCadiz
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    25 May 2024
    Almeria
    6 : 1
    Cadiz
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    19 May 2024
    Cadiz
    0 : 0
    Las Palmas
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    15 May 2024
    Sevilla
    0 : 1
    Cadiz
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    12 May 2024
    Cadiz
    1 : 0
    Getafe
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    4 May 2024
    Real Madrid
    3 : 0
    Cadiz
BarcelonaBarcelona
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    26 May 2024
    Sevilla
    1 : 2
    Barcelona
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    19 May 2024
    Barcelona
    3 : 0
    Rayo Vallecano
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    16 May 2024
    Almeria
    0 : 2
    Barcelona
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    13 May 2024
    Barcelona
    2 : 0
    Real Sociedad
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    4 May 2024
    Girona
    4 : 2
    Barcelona

Cadiz vs Barcelona Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
1Real Madrid29813895
2Barcelona26753885
3Girona25673881
...
17Rayo Vallecano814163838
18Cadiz615173833
19Almeria312233821

Match information

Cadiz CF is set to host FC Barcelona in a LaLiga match on Saturday, 13 April 2024 at 21:00 local time (Europe/London) at the Estadio Ramon de Carranza. Cadiz CF, currently in 18th place in the league standings, will face a second-positioned FC Barcelona, in what will be the eighth meeting between the two sides, with their last encounter ending in a 2-0 victory for Barcelona. The head-to-head record shows 3 wins for FC Barcelona, 2 for Cadiz CF, and 2 draws. The match will be broadcast on bet365, La Liga TV, and Viaplay in Great Britain, with betting odds indicating a 55.43% chance of an away win for FC Barcelona, a 23.73% chance for a draw, and a 20.84% chance of a home win for Cadiz CF.