1. Football today
  2. LaLiga
  3. Celta Vigo vs Almeria

Mingueza (73')

How to watch Celta Vigo vs Almeria online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Radovanovic, Aleksandar

    At Municipal de Balaidos, Aleksandar Radovanovic has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • De la Torre, Luca
    • Sotelo, Hugo

    Hugo Sotelo is replacing Luca De la Torre for the home team.

  • 89'
    Substitution
    • Mingueza, Oscar
    • Alvarez Antunez, Hugo

    The home team replace Oscar Mingueza with Hugo Alvarez Antunez.

  • 80'
    Yellow Card
    • Lopy, Dion

    Almeria's Dion Lopy has been booked in Vigo.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Sanchez, Manu
    • Cervi, Franco

    Franco Cervi is replacing Manu Sanchez for the home team.

  • 73'
    Goal !
    • Mingueza, Oscar (Scorer)
    • Sanchez, Manu (Assist)

    Goal! Oscar Mingueza gives Celta Vigo a 1-0 lead.

    Great play from Manu Sanchez to set up the goal.

  • 71'
    Yellow Card
    • Sanchez, Manu

    Manu Sanchez for Celta Vigo has been booked by Jose Maria Sanchez Martinez and receives a first yellow card.

  • 67'
    Substitution
    • Viera, Jonathan
    • Lopy, Dion

    Gaizka Garitano is making the team's fifth substitution at Municipal de Balaidos with Dion Lopy replacing Jonathan Viera.

  • 67'
    Substitution
    • Robertone, Lucas
    • Centelles, Alex

    Gaizka Garitano (Almeria) is making a fourth substitution, with Alex Centelles replacing Lucas Robertone.

  • 65'
    Red Card
    • Langa, Bruno

    He's off! Bruno Langa is shown a red card.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Embarba, Adri
    • Ramazani, Largie

    Largie Ramazani is replacing Adri Embarba for Almeria at Municipal de Balaidos.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Lozano, Choco
    • Arribas, Sergio

    Almeria make their second substitution with Sergio Arribas replacing Choco Lozano.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Douvikas, Anastasios
    • Allende, Tadeo

    The home team have replaced Anastasios Douvikas with Tadeo Allende. This is the first substitution made today by Rafael Benitez Maudes.

  • 45'
    Substitution
    • Romero, Luka
    • Baptistao, Leo

    Leo Baptistao is on a sub for Luka Romero for Almeria.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Celta Vigo
(4-4-2)
(4-4-2)
Almeria
25Guaita22Manquillo2Starfelt4Nunez23Sanchez3Mingueza8Beltran14De la Torre17Bamba12Douvikas18Larsen25Maximiano18Pubill Pages3Gonzalez16Radovanovic24Langa38Romero5Robertone4Iddrisu10Embarba8Viera15Lozano
Almeria
(4-4-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Celta Vigo62%
38% Almeria
Shots
3Off goal25On goal0

3
Shots blocked
0
7
Corner kicks
0
1
Offsides
3
0
Saves
4
9
Fouls
11
1
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
1

Celta Vigo vs Almeria Betting tips

The most common result of matches between RC Celta de Vigo and UD Almeria is 1-0. 3 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 7 meetings with RC Celta de Vigo playing at home, RC Celta de Vigo have won 5 times, there have been 1 draws while UD Almeria have won 1 times. The goal difference is 13-7 in favour of RC Celta de Vigo.
During the last 15 meetings, RC Celta de Vigo have won 9 times, there have been 2 draws while UD Almeria have won 4 times. The goal difference is 27-20 in favour of RC Celta de Vigo.
Last season's matches: 2-2 (RC Celta de Vigo at home) and 3-1 (UD Almeria at home).
Did you know that RC Celta de Vigo scores 33% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Did you know that RC Celta de Vigo scores 4% of their goals between the minutes 0-15? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
Did you know that UD Almeria scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
RC Celta de Vigo have a losing streak of 4 matches at home.
UD Almeria haven't won in their last 15 games.
UD Almeria haven't won any of their last 9 away matches.
RC Celta de Vigo haven't scored in 6 of their 13 home matches in LaLiga this season.
UD Almeria haven't scored in 3 of their 13 away matches in LaLiga this season.
UD Almeria's away record this season: 0-2-11.
Jorgen Strand Larsen is RC Celta de Vigo's top scorer with 9 goals. Sergio Arribas has scored 6 times for UD Almeria.
Iago Aspas has assisted the most goals for RC Celta de Vigo with 5. Lucas Robertone is UD Almeria's biggest assister (5).
A year ago, RC Celta de Vigo were number 11 in the table with 31 points. Now they are number 17 with 20 points.
RC Celta de Vigo wins 1st half in 28% of their matches, UD Almeria in 19% of their matches.
RC Celta de Vigo wins 28% of halftimes, UD Almeria wins 19%.
The winner of their last meeting was RC Celta de Vigo.
On their last meeting RC Celta de Vigo won by 1 goals.
When RC Celta de Vigo leads 1-0 at home, they win in 62% of their matches.
When UD Almeria leads 0-1 away, they win in 27% of their matches.
When RC Celta de Vigo is down 0-1 home, they win 7% of their matches.
When UD Almeria is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In LaLiga, RC Celta de Vigo has better performance than UD Almeria.
RC Celta de Vigo's performance of the last 5 matches is better than UD Almeria's.
RC Celta de Vigo have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against UD Almeria (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings RC Celta de Vigo won 3, UD Almeria won 1, 1 draws.
UD Almeria have lost just 1 of their last 5 LaLiga games against RC Celta de Vigo.
RC Celta de Vigo have won just 1 of their last 5 LaLiga games against UD Almeria.
RC Celta de Vigo scores 2 goals in a match against UD Almeria and UD Almeria scores 1.6 goals against RC Celta de Vigo (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between RC Celta de Vigo and UD Almeria is 3.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between RC Celta de Vigo and UD Almeria is 2.2.
Both teams haven't won their last match in LaLiga.
RC Celta de Vigo scores 0.95 goals when playing at home and UD Almeria scores 1.42 goals when playing away (on average).
UD Almeria haven't won in their last 16 games.
Did you know that UD Almeria scores 28% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
Did you know that RC Celta de Vigo scores 31% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Did you know that RC Celta de Vigo scores 7% of their goals between the minutes 0-15? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
A year ago, RC Celta de Vigo were number 10 in the table with 34 points. Now they are number 17 with 21 points.
RC Celta de Vigo wins 1st half in 29% of their matches, UD Almeria in 19% of their matches.
RC Celta de Vigo wins 29% of halftimes, UD Almeria wins 19%.
Iago Aspas has more yellow cards (5) than any other player at RC Celta de Vigo. Lucas Robertone has collected 8 for UD Almeria.
If Jorgen Strand Larsen scores against UD Almeria it will be his 10th goal for RC Celta de Vigo this season.
If Unai Nunez receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when RC Celta de Vigo leads 1-0 at home this season is 1-1.
RC Celta de Vigo is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
1/47

News

Head to head

Celta Vigo
Matches:4
Almeria
50%
Wins: 2
25%
Draws: 1
25%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    1 Mar 2024
    Celta VigoCelta Vigo
    1 : 0
    AlmeriaAlmeria
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    1 Sep 2023
    AlmeriaAlmeria
    2 : 3
    Celta VigoCelta Vigo
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    2 Apr 2023
    Celta VigoCelta Vigo
    2 : 2
    AlmeriaAlmeria
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    29 Oct 2022
    AlmeriaAlmeria
    3 : 1
    Celta VigoCelta Vigo

Form

Celta VigoCelta Vigo
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    19 May 2024
    Granada
    1 : 2
    Celta Vigo
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    15 May 2024
    Celta Vigo
    2 : 1
    Athletic Bilbao
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    12 May 2024
    Atletico Madrid
    1 : 0
    Celta Vigo
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    5 May 2024
    Celta Vigo
    3 : 2
    Villarreal
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    27 Apr 2024
    CD Alaves
    3 : 0
    Celta Vigo
AlmeriaAlmeria
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    19 May 2024
    Mallorca
    2 : 2
    Almeria
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    16 May 2024
    Almeria
    0 : 2
    Barcelona
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    12 May 2024
    Real Betis
    3 : 2
    Almeria
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    5 May 2024
    Rayo Vallecano
    0 : 1
    Almeria
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    27 Apr 2024
    Almeria
    1 : 3
    Getafe

Celta Vigo vs Almeria Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
13Sevilla1011163741
14Celta Vigo1010173740
15Las Palmas109183739
...
19Granada49243721
20Almeria212233718

Match information

RC Celta de Vigo is set to face UD Almeria in an upcoming match for LaLiga. This encounter is scheduled to take place at the Municipal de Balaidos on Friday, 1 March 2024, with kick-off at 20:00 UTC. As per the standings before the match, RC Celta de Vigo is positioned 17th in the league table, while UD Almeria is at the bottom, ranking 20th.

The last time these two teams met was on 1 September 2023, in a LaLiga match where RC Celta de Vigo emerged as the winners with a score of 3-2 against UD Almeria. The total number of meetings between the two sides stands at three, with one win for RC Celta de Vigo, one for UD Almeria, and one draw. Specifically, at their home ground, RC Celta de Vigo has not won against UD Almeria, while UD Almeria has secured a win at home.

In regards to the transmission of this match within the United Kingdom, viewers have several options. The match will be available for streaming on bet365, which is categorized as a bookmaker stream, and on Viaplay. Additionally, fans can watch on La Liga TV, which will broadcast the game on television.

The match predictions suggest a home team win chance of 47.59%, a draw probability of 25.14%, and an away team win chance of 27.26%. Betting odds from bet365 offer RC Celta de Vigo with odds of 1.83 to win, a draw at 3.6, and UD Almeria at 4.33.