1. Football today
  2. Premier League
  3. Wolverhampton vs West Ham

Sarabia (33')
Ward Prowse (84') Paqueta (72')

How to watch Wolverhampton vs West Ham online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Paqueta, Lucas

    Lucas Paqueta (West Ham) gets a yellow card.

  • 88'
    Yellow Card
    • Traore, Boubacar

    Boubacar Traore (Wolverhampton) has received a yellow card from Tony Harrington.

  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Doherty, Matt
    • Bueno, Hugo

    Hugo Bueno is on a sub for Matt Doherty for Wolverhampton.

  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Doyle, Tommy
    • Chirewa, Tawanda

    The home team replace Tommy Doyle with Tawanda Chirewa.

  • 84'
    Goal !
    • Ward Prowse, James (Scorer)

    James Ward Prowse is on target to give West Ham a 1-2 advantage.

  • 78'
    Yellow Card
    • Gomes, Toti

    Wolverhampton's Toti Gomes has been booked in Wolverhampton.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Sarabia, Pablo
    • Traore, Boubacar

    Boubacar Traore is replacing Pablo Sarabia for the home team.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Lemina, Mario
    • Chiwome, Leon

    Leon Chiwome is on a sub for Mario Lemina for Wolverhampton.

  • 72'
    Goal !
    • Paqueta, Lucas (Scorer)

    Lucas Paqueta scores from the spot to level the match at 1-1.

  • 55'
    Substitution
    • Ait-Nouri, Rayan
    • Cunha, Matheus

    Rayan Ait-Nouri, who was grimacing earlier, has been substituted. Matheus Cunha is the substitute for Wolverhampton.

  • 54'
    Substitution
    • Bowen, Jarrod
    • Cresswell, Aaron

    It seems as if Jarrod Bowen is unable to continue. Aaron Cresswell replaces him for the away team.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Soucek, Tomas
    • Antonio, Michail

    West Ham make their second substitution with Michail Antonio replacing Tomas Soucek.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Coufal, Vladimir
    • Johnson, Ben

    The away team have replaced Vladimir Coufal with Ben Johnson. This is the first substitution made today by David Moyes.

  • 43'
    Yellow Card
    • Gomes, Joao

    Joao Gomes for Wolverhampton has been booked by Tony Harrington and receives a first yellow card.

  • 33'
    Goal !
    • Sarabia, Pablo (Scorer)

    It's advantage Wolverhampton in Wolverhampton as Pablo Sarabia scores from the spot to make it 1-0.

  • 31'
    Yellow Card
    • Emerson

    Emerson (West Ham) has received a first yellow card.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Wolverhampton
(3-4-2-1)
(4-2-3-1)
West Ham
1Sa4Bueno23Kilman24Gomes22Semedo8Gomes20Doyle3Ait-Nouri2Doherty5Lemina21Sarabia1Fabianski5Coufal15Mavropanos4Zouma33Emerson19Alvarez28Soucek14Kudus7Ward Prowse10Paqueta20Bowen
West Ham
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Wolverhampton58%
42% West Ham
Shots
3Off goal37On goal4

0
Shots blocked
1
4
Corner kicks
4
3
Offsides
0
2
Saves
6
15
Fouls
7
5
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Wolverhampton vs West Ham Betting tips

During the last 9 meetings with Wolverhampton Wanderers playing at home, Wolverhampton Wanderers have won 5 times, there have been 1 draws while West Ham United have won 3 times. The goal difference is 15-11 in favour of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
During the last 19 meetings, Wolverhampton Wanderers have won 8 times, there have been 1 draws while West Ham United have won 10 times. The goal difference is 26-21 in favour of West Ham United.
Last season's matches: 1-0 (Wolverhampton Wanderers at home) and 2-0 (West Ham United at home).
Did you know that Wolverhampton Wanderers scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that West Ham United scores 22% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Wolverhampton Wanderers haven't scored in 1 of their 14 home matches in Premier League this season.
West Ham United haven't scored in 3 of their 15 away matches in Premier League this season.
Hwang Hee-chan is Wolverhampton Wanderers's top scorer with 10 goals. Jarrod Bowen has scored 15 times for West Ham United.
A year ago, West Ham United were number 15 in the table with 27 points. Now they are number 7 with 44 points.
Wolverhampton Wanderers wins 1st half in 34% of their matches, West Ham United in 37% of their matches.
Wolverhampton Wanderers wins 34% of halftimes, West Ham United wins 37%.
The winner of their last meeting was West Ham United.
On their last meeting West Ham United won by 3 goals.
When Wolverhampton Wanderers leads 1-0 at home, they win in 81% of their matches.
When West Ham United leads 0-1 away, they win in 72% of their matches.
When Wolverhampton Wanderers is down 0-1 home, they win 25% of their matches.
When West Ham United is down 1-0 away, they win 15% of their matches.
In Premier League, Wolverhampton Wanderers has better performance than West Ham United.
Wolverhampton Wanderers's performance of the last 5 matches is better than West Ham United's.
In the last 5 meetings Wolverhampton Wanderers won 2, West Ham United won 3, 0 draws.
Wolverhampton Wanderers scores 0.4 goals in a match against West Ham United and West Ham United scores 1.2 goals against Wolverhampton Wanderers (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Wolverhampton Wanderers and West Ham United is 1.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Wolverhampton Wanderers and West Ham United is 0.6.
Wolverhampton Wanderers scores 1.72 goals when playing at home and West Ham United scores 1.59 goals when playing away (on average).
Both teams lost their last match.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Premier League.
Did you know that Wolverhampton Wanderers scores 28% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
A year ago, West Ham United were number 15 in the table with 31 points. Now they are number 7 with 45 points.
Wolverhampton Wanderers wins 1st half in 33% of their matches, West Ham United in 36% of their matches.
Wolverhampton Wanderers wins 33% of halftimes, West Ham United wins 36%.
Nelson Semedo has more yellow cards (9) than any other player at Wolverhampton Wanderers. Edson Alvarez has collected 10 for West Ham United.
Wolverhampton Wanderers have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
West Ham United have scored at least one goal for 5 consecutive matches.
West Ham United's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Wolverhampton Wanderers's.
If Mario Lemina scores against West Ham United it will be his 5th goal for Wolverhampton Wanderers this season.
If Nelson Semedo receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 10 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when Wolverhampton Wanderers leads 1-0 at home this season is 2-1.
This was Toti Gomes's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/38

News

Head to head

Wolverhampton
Matches:10
West Ham
40%
Wins: 4
0%
Draws: 0
60%
Wins: 6
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    6 Apr 2024
    WolverhamptonWolverhampton
    1 : 2
    West HamWest Ham
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    17 Dec 2023
    West HamWest Ham
    3 : 0
    WolverhamptonWolverhampton
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    14 Jan 2023
    WolverhamptonWolverhampton
    1 : 0
    West HamWest Ham
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    1 Oct 2022
    West HamWest Ham
    2 : 0
    WolverhamptonWolverhampton
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    27 Feb 2022
    West HamWest Ham
    1 : 0
    WolverhamptonWolverhampton

Form

WolverhamptonWolverhampton
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    13 Apr 2024
    Nottm Forest
    2 : 2
    Wolverhampton
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    6 Apr 2024
    Wolverhampton
    1 : 2
    West Ham
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    2 Apr 2024
    Burnley
    1 : 1
    Wolverhampton
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Mar 2024
    Aston Villa
    2 : 0
    Wolverhampton
  5. Flag ENGFA Cup
    16 Mar 2024
    Wolverhampton
    2 : 3
    Coventry
West HamWest Ham
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    14 Apr 2024
    West Ham
    0 : 2
    Fulham
  2. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    11 Apr 2024
    Bayer Leverkusen
    2 : 0
    West Ham
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    6 Apr 2024
    Wolverhampton
    1 : 2
    West Ham
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    2 Apr 2024
    West Ham
    1 : 1
    Tottenham
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Mar 2024
    Newcastle
    4 : 3
    West Ham

Wolverhampton vs West Ham Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
7Man Utd155123250
8West Ham139113348
9Chelsea138103147
10Brighton1111103244
11Wolverhampton127133243
12Fulham126153342

Match information

Wolverhampton Wanderers are set to host West Ham United in an upcoming Premier League match. The fixture is scheduled to take place at Molineux Stadium on Saturday, 6 April 2024, with a start time of 15:00 UTC. In terms of standings within the league, Wolverhampton Wanderers are currently positioned in 10th place, while West Ham United are holding onto the 7th spot.

Reflecting on their last encounter, which happened on 17 December 2023, West Ham United emerged victorious with a 3-0 win against Wolverhampton Wanderers. Throughout their previous meetings, which number 9 in total, the head-to-head stats lean slightly in favor of West Ham United with 5 wins compared to Wolverhampton's 4. There have been no draws between these two teams. When playing at home, Wolverhampton Wanderers have won 3 times, and as guests, they have secured victory once. On the other hand, West Ham United have chalked up 4 wins at home and one as visitors.

For this match, there are no listed TV or streaming transmissions provided. Betting predictions suggest that the chances for a home team win stand at 38.83%, with the possibility of a draw at 23.18% and the chances for an away team victory at 37.99%. Odds offered by bet365 are 2.5 for a Wolverhampton Wanderers win, 3.25 for a draw, and 2.75 for West Ham United to win the game.