1. Soccer Streams
  2. LaLiga
  3. Villarreal vs Cadiz

How to watch Villarreal vs Cadiz online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Baena, Alex

    Alex Baena (Villarreal) has received a yellow card from Pablo Gonzales Fuertes.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Escalante, Gonzalo
    • Kouame, Romenique

    Romenique Kouame is replacing Gonzalo Escalante for Cadiz at Estadio de la Ceramica.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Sobrino, Ruben
    • Zaldua, Joseba

    Joseba Zaldua is on a sub for Ruben Sobrino for Cadiz.

  • 89'
    Substitution
    • Coquelin, Francis
    • Trigueros, Manu

    Manu Trigueros is on a sub for Francis Coquelin for Villarreal.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Navarro, Robert
    • Gomez, Maxi

    Maxi Gomez is replacing Robert Navarro for the away team.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Ramos, Chris
    • Ocampo, Brian

    Mauricio Andres Pellegrino is making the team's second substitution at Estadio de la Ceramica with Brian Ocampo replacing Chris Ramos.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Alejo, Ivan
    • Juanmi, Jimenez

    The away team have replaced Ivan Alejo with Jimenez Juanmi. This is the first substitution made today by Mauricio Andres Pellegrino.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Comesana, Santi
    • Capoue, Etienne

    Villarreal make their third substitution with Etienne Capoue replacing Santi Comesana.

  • 69'
    Yellow Card
    • Carcelén, Isaac

    At Estadio de la Ceramica, Isaac Carcelén has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 67'
    Yellow Card
    • Comesana, Santi

    Santi Comesana (Villarreal) gets a yellow card.

  • 47'
    Yellow Card
    • Coquelin, Francis

    Francis Coquelin for Villarreal has been booked by Pablo Gonzales Fuertes and receives a first yellow card.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Sorloth, Alexander
    • Morales, Jose Luis

    The home team replace Alexander Sorloth with Jose Luis Morales.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Akhomach, Ilias
    • Guedes, Goncalo

    Marcelino Garcia (Villarreal) is making a first substitution, with Goncalo Guedes replacing Ilias Akhomach.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Villarreal
(4-4-2)
(4-4-2)
Cadiz
13Jorgensen17Femenia3Albiol5Cuenca18Moreno27Akhomach4Comesana19Coquelin16Baena7Moreno11Sorloth1Ledesma20Carcelén22Mere5Chust33Pires11Alejo8Alex17Escalante27Navarro7Sobrino16Ramos
Cadiz
(4-4-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Villarreal60%
40% Cadiz
Shots
9Off goal24On goal3

4
Shots blocked
0
13
Corner kicks
2
3
Offsides
2
3
Saves
4
14
Fouls
14
3
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Villarreal vs Cadiz Betting tips

During the last 5 meetings with Villarreal CF playing at home, Villarreal CF have won 3 times, there have been 2 draws while Cadiz CF have won 0 times. The goal difference is 11-5 in favour of Villarreal CF.
During the last 11 meetings, Villarreal CF have won 4 times, there have been 5 draws while Cadiz CF have won 2 times. The goal difference is 15-11 in favour of Villarreal CF.
Last season's matches: 2-0 (Villarreal CF at home) and 0-0 (Cadiz CF at home).
Cadiz CF have a losing streak of 3 matches in LaLiga.
Did you know that Villarreal CF scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Cadiz CF scores 47% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Cadiz CF have lost 3 matches in a row.
Cadiz CF haven't won in their last 10 games.
Cadiz CF haven't won any of their last 6 away matches.
When playing at home, Villarreal CF have not lost to Cadiz CF in their last 5 encounters.
Villarreal CF haven't scored in 1 of their 11 home matches in LaLiga this season.
Cadiz CF haven't scored in 6 of their 11 away matches in LaLiga this season.
Cadiz CF's away record this season: 0-4-7.
Gerard Moreno is Villarreal CF's top scorer with 10 goals. Chris Ramos has scored 5 times for Cadiz CF.
Alex Baena has more yellow cards (7) than any other player at Villarreal CF. Ivan Alejo has collected 12 for Cadiz CF.
A year ago, Villarreal CF were number 9 in the table with 31 points. Now they are number 14 with 23 points.
Villarreal CF have conceded a goal in each of their last 9 matches.
Villarreal CF wins 1st half in 23% of their matches, Cadiz CF in 24% of their matches.
Villarreal CF wins 23% of halftimes, Cadiz CF wins 24%.
The winner of their last meeting was Cadiz CF.
On their last meeting Cadiz CF won by 2 goals.
When Villarreal CF leads 1-0 at home, they win in 72% of their matches.
When Cadiz CF leads 0-1 away, they win in 45% of their matches.
When Villarreal CF is down 0-1 home, they win 23% of their matches.
When Cadiz CF is down 1-0 away, they win 7% of their matches.
In LaLiga, Villarreal CF has better performance than Cadiz CF.
Villarreal CF's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Cadiz CF's.
Cadiz CF have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Villarreal CF (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Villarreal CF won 1, Cadiz CF won 2, 2 draws.
Cadiz CF have lost just 1 of their last 5 LaLiga games against Villarreal CF.
Villarreal CF have won just 1 of their last 5 LaLiga games against Cadiz CF.
Villarreal CF scores 1.2 goals in a match against Cadiz CF and Cadiz CF scores 1.4 goals against Villarreal CF (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Villarreal CF and Cadiz CF is 2.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Villarreal CF and Cadiz CF is 1.6.
Villarreal CF scores 1.76 goals when playing at home and Cadiz CF scores 0.78 goals when playing away (on average).
Cadiz CF haven't won in their last 11 games.
Alex Baena has more yellow cards (7) than any other player at Villarreal CF. Ivan Alejo has collected 13 for Cadiz CF.
Cadiz CF has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals.
If Lucas Pires receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
1/39

News

Form

VillarrealVillarreal
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    23 Feb 2024
    Real Sociedad
    1 : 3
    Villarreal
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    16 Feb 2024
    Villarreal
    1 : 1
    Getafe
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    10 Feb 2024
    CD Alaves
    1 : 1
    Villarreal
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    4 Feb 2024
    Villarreal
    0 : 0
    Cadiz
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    27 Jan 2024
    Barcelona
    3 : 5
    Villarreal
CadizCadiz
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    25 Feb 2024
    Cadiz
    2 : 2
    Celta Vigo
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    17 Feb 2024
    Osasuna
    2 : 0
    Cadiz
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    9 Feb 2024
    Cadiz
    0 : 2
    Real Betis
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    4 Feb 2024
    Villarreal
    0 : 0
    Cadiz
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    28 Jan 2024
    Cadiz
    0 : 0
    Athletic Bilbao

Head to head

Villarreal
Matches:8
Cadiz
25%
Wins: 2
50%
Draws: 4
25%
Wins: 2
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    4 Feb 2024
    VillarrealVillarreal
    0 : 0
    CadizCadiz
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    1 Sep 2023
    CadizCadiz
    3 : 1
    VillarrealVillarreal
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    24 May 2023
    VillarrealVillarreal
    2 : 0
    CadizCadiz
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    1 Oct 2022
    CadizCadiz
    0 : 0
    VillarrealVillarreal
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    20 Mar 2022
    CadizCadiz
    1 : 0
    VillarrealVillarreal

LaLiga Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
12CD Alaves78112629
13Villarreal78112629
14Rayo Vallecano510112625
...
17Celta Vigo49132621
18Cadiz212122618
19Granada28152514

Match information

Villarreal CF is set to host Cadiz CF in an upcoming match of LaLiga on Sunday, 4 February 2024, at 13:00 UTC. The match will take place at Estadio de La Ceramica. Villarreal CF currently holds the 14th position in the standings, while Cadiz CF is in the 18th position.

The last encounter between these two teams was on 1st September 2023, where Cadiz CF emerged victorious at home with a score of 3-1. So far, both teams have faced each other 7 times, with an even record of 2 wins for each and 3 draws. Specifically, Villarreal CF has won both encounters at home, while Cadiz CF has claimed their 2 wins at home as well.

For fans looking to watch the game, the match will be transmitted via various channels and streaming services. In the United Kingdom, bet365 will provide the bookmaker type of streaming, while La Liga TV will broadcast the match on television. Streaming service Viaplay will also stream the match in the UK. In the United States, viewers can watch the match on television via ESPN Deportes and ESPN+, with fubo.tv offering a streaming option.

As for the predictions, current statistics suggest a 54.95% chance of a win for the home team, while the possibility of a draw stands at 23.33%, and the away team's win chance is at 21.71%. For those interested in betting, bet365's odds are set at 1.65 for a Villarreal CF win, 3.8 for a draw, and 5.25 for a Cadiz CF victory.