1. Football today
  2. LaLiga
  3. Granada vs Valencia

Almeida (77')

How to watch Granada vs Valencia online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 86'
    Substitution
    • Duro, Hugo
    • Alberto Mari

    The away team have replaced Hugo Duro with Alberto Mari. This is the fourth substitution made today by Ruben Baraja.

  • 79'
    Yellow Card
    • Villar, Gonzalo

    At Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes, Gonzalo Villar has been yellow-carded for the home team.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Uzuni, Myrto
    • Arezo Martinez, Douglas Matias

    Jose Ramon Sandoval (Granada) is making a fourth substitution, with Douglas Matias Arezo Martinez replacing Myrto Uzuni.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Ruiz, Sergio
    • Villar, Gonzalo

    Gonzalo Villar is on a sub for Sergio Ruiz for Granada.

  • 77'
    Goal !
    • Almeida, Andre (Scorer)

    Goal! Andre Almeida gives Valencia a 0-1 lead.

  • 70'
    Yellow Card
    • Gonzalez, Peter

    Peter Gonzalez (Valencia) has received a first yellow card.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Perez, Fran
    • Gonzalez, Peter

    Ruben Baraja (Valencia) is making a third substitution, with Peter Gonzalez replacing Fran Perez.

  • 65'
    Substitution
    • Mendez, Bruno
    • Sanchez, Ricard

    Granada make their second substitution with Ricard Sanchez replacing Bruno Mendez.

  • 63'
    Yellow Card
    • Jozwiak, Kamil

    Granada's Kamil Jozwiak has been booked in Granada.

  • 59'
    Yellow Card
    • Boye, Lucas

    Lucas Boye (Granada) gets a yellow card.

  • 58'
    Substitution
    • Corbeanu, Theodor
    • Jozwiak, Kamil

    Kamil Jozwiak is replacing Theodor Corbeanu for Granada at Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes.

  • 57'
    Substitution
    • Foulquier, Dimitri
    • Vazquez, Jesus

    Ruben Baraja is making the team's second substitution at Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes with Jesus Vazquez replacing Dimitri Foulquier.

  • 57'
    Substitution
    • Canos, Sergi
    • Almeida, Andre

    The away team have replaced Sergi Canos with Andre Almeida. This is the first substitution made today by Ruben Baraja.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Granada
(5-3-2)
(4-4-2)
Valencia
25Batalla17Corbeanu2Mendez4Rubio14Miquel15Neva19Pellistri23Gumbau20Ruiz11Uzuni7Boye25Mamardashvili12Correia3Mosquera15Ozkacar20Foulquier23Perez8Guerra Moreno18Pepelu7Canos16Lopez Noguerol9Duro
Valencia
(4-4-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Granada56%
44% Valencia
Shots
5Off goal33On goal2

3
Shots blocked
0
5
Corner kicks
4
1
Offsides
0
1
Saves
3
21
Fouls
14
3
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Granada vs Valencia Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Granada CF and Valencia CF is 0-1. 6 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 11 meetings with Granada CF playing at home, Granada CF have won 2 times, there have been 3 draws while Valencia CF have won 6 times. The goal difference is 18-11 in favour of Valencia CF.
During the last 22 meetings, Granada CF have won 2 times, there have been 4 draws while Valencia CF have won 16 times. The goal difference is 40-15 in favour of Valencia CF.
Valencia CF's last away win against Granada CF was in 2017.
Granada CF have a losing streak of 3 matches in LaLiga.
In LaLiga, Valencia CF have lost their last 3 away matches.
Did you know that Granada CF scores 30% of their goals between the minutes 61-75? This is the highest percentage in the league.
Did you know that Valencia CF scores 22% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
Granada CF have lost 3 matches in a row.
Granada CF haven't won in their last 9 games.
Granada CF have played 4 home matches in a row without winning.
Valencia CF have lost 3 away matches in a row.
When playing at home, Granada CF have not lost to Valencia CF in their last 4 encounters.
Granada CF haven't scored in 3 of their 14 home matches in LaLiga this season.
Valencia CF haven't scored in 6 of their 14 away matches in LaLiga this season.
Myrto Uzuni is Granada CF's top scorer with 9 goals. Hugo Duro has scored 12 times for Valencia CF.
Gerard Gumbau has more yellow cards (10) than any other player at Granada CF. Mouctar Diakhaby has collected 6 for Valencia CF.
Granada CF have conceded a goal in each of their last 9 matches.
Granada CF wins 1st half in 23% of their matches, Valencia CF in 33% of their matches.
Granada CF wins 23% of halftimes, Valencia CF wins 33%.
The winner of their last meeting was Valencia CF.
On their last meeting Valencia CF won by 1 goals.
When Granada CF leads 1-0 at home, they win in 62% of their matches.
When Valencia CF leads 0-1 away, they win in 80% of their matches.
When Granada CF is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches.
When Valencia CF is down 1-0 away, they win 13% of their matches.
In LaLiga, Valencia CF has better performance than Granada CF.
Valencia CF's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Granada CF's.
Valencia CF have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Granada CF (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Granada CF won 1, Valencia CF won 3, 1 draws.
Valencia CF have lost just 1 of their last 5 LaLiga games against Granada CF.
Granada CF have won just 1 of their last 5 LaLiga games against Valencia CF.
Granada CF scores 1 goals in a match against Valencia CF and Valencia CF scores 1.6 goals against Granada CF (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Granada CF and Valencia CF is 2.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Granada CF and Valencia CF is 1.
Both teams haven't won their last match in LaLiga.
Both teams lost their last match.
Both teams didn't score on their last match.
Granada CF scores 1.39 goals when playing at home and Valencia CF scores 1.2 goals when playing away (on average).
Granada CF have a losing streak of 4 matches in LaLiga.
Granada CF have lost 4 matches in a row.
Granada CF haven't won in their last 10 games.
Granada CF have conceded a goal in each of their last 10 matches.
Granada CF wins 1st half in 22% of their matches, Valencia CF in 33% of their matches.
Granada CF wins 22% of halftimes, Valencia CF wins 33%.
Granada CF has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals.
If Myrto Uzuni scores against Valencia CF it will be his 10th goal for Granada CF this season.
If Fran Perez receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
1/48

News

Head to head

Granada
Matches:9
Valencia
22%
Wins: 2
22%
Draws: 2
56%
Wins: 5
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    4 Apr 2024
    GranadaGranada
    0 : 1
    ValenciaValencia
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    5 Nov 2023
    ValenciaValencia
    1 : 0
    GranadaGranada
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    5 Mar 2022
    ValenciaValencia
    3 : 1
    GranadaGranada
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    21 Aug 2021
    GranadaGranada
    1 : 1
    ValenciaValencia
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    21 Mar 2021
    ValenciaValencia
    2 : 1
    GranadaGranada

Form

GranadaGranada
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    14 Apr 2024
    Granada
    2 : 0
    CD Alaves
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    4 Apr 2024
    Granada
    0 : 1
    Valencia
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    29 Mar 2024
    Cadiz
    1 : 0
    Granada
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    16 Mar 2024
    Mallorca
    1 : 0
    Granada
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    9 Mar 2024
    Granada
    2 : 3
    Real Sociedad
ValenciaValencia
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    15 Apr 2024
    Osasuna
    0 : 1
    Valencia
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    4 Apr 2024
    Granada
    0 : 1
    Valencia
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    30 Mar 2024
    Valencia
    0 : 0
    Mallorca
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    17 Mar 2024
    Villarreal
    1 : 0
    Valencia
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    9 Mar 2024
    Valencia
    1 : 0
    Getafe

Granada vs Valencia Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
6Real Sociedad131173150
7Valencia138103147
8Real Betis111283145
...
18Cadiz413143125
19Granada38203117
20Almeria111193114

Match information

The upcoming LaLiga match features home team Granada CF against the visiting Valencia CF. The match is scheduled to commence on Thursday, 4 April 2024, at 19:00 UTC, aligning with the user's timezone of UTC+0. The encounter will take place at Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes. In the current league standings, Granada CF is positioned at 19th while Valencia CF holds the 8th spot.

Reflecting on their last encounter, which occurred on 5th November 2023, Valencia CF secured a 1-0 victory over Granada CF. Including that match, the two teams have met a total of 8 times. The head-to-head statistics show Valencia CF with a slight advantage, notching 4 wins compared to Granada CF's 2, alongside 2 draws. Granada CF has claimed both of their victories at home, while Valencia CF's wins have all been at their home ground.

Viewers in the UK looking to watch the match can find the transmission on a variety of platforms. Bookmaker bet365 will be streaming the game, alongside television broadcasts on La Liga TV and Viaplay Sports 2. Additionally, the match will be available for streaming via Viaplay.

As for the match predictions, they suggest a relatively balanced outlook with Granada CF's win chance pegged at 35.99%, a draw at 28.18%, and Valencia CF's win chance closely following at 35.83%. The odds provided by bet365 are aligned with these predictions: 3.4 for a Granada CF win, 3.1 for a draw, and 2.25 for a Valencia CF win.